Sincere appreciation to readers and writers who have offered suggestions for challenge topics! Since we need to narrow our choices down to 1 topic by Aug. 1, GinnyWeasley777 and GHL have whittled the list down to 6 possibilities which, in no particular order, include:
1. Write about a secret source of tensions at the Burrow.
2. Years into their marriage, Ginny discovers something surprising about Harry. Tell us about it.
3. James, Albus and Lily Luna are throwing a long-anticipated retirement party for their illustrious parents. Help everyone celebrate with some stories of our two hero's extraordinary and unconventional careers.
4. Harry ran away for all the wrong reasons. Ginny has finally tracked him down. What happens next?
5. Someone is going on a magical creature hunt. The challenge would be to tell why they are hunting the creature, do they find it, and tell about the journey.
6. Come on now -- did Harry truly have to wait until spring of his sixth year to snog a certain redhead? Think of another good opportunity to get our favourite pair together earlier. Carpe diem!
Please use this forum to express your preferences. If you're vocal and persuasive, others may listen.
Note that if your idea hasn't made it this far, or if it isn't chosen on Aug. 1, then do know that it's still under consideration for the future. Feel free to keep reminding us!