The ghosts and ghouls may have come and gone, but are there still some unresolved secrets left in the Burrow? Well, we have one week left to find out because entries for Challenge 2016-3 must be submitted, validated and finalised before Midnight (SIYE time) on Nov. 15.
Several kind readers have come forward to volunteer as challenge judges. but we could still use a few more if any more of you are willing!
Finally, it is not too early to think about a challenge topic for 2017-1. Our list of runners-up topics from the last round are recapped below. Please use this forum to vote and promote any of these, or suggest a new topic that we should consider.
1. Come on now -- did Harry truly have to wait until spring of his sixth year to snog a certain redhead? Think of another good opportunity to get our favourite pair together earlier. Carpe diem!
2. Years into their marriage, Ginny discovers something surprising about Harry. Tell us about it.
3. James, Albus and Lily Luna are throwing a long-anticipated retirement party for their illustrious parents. Help everyone celebrate with some stories of our two hero's extraordinary and unconventional careers.
4. Harry ran away for all the wrong reasons. Ginny has finally tracked him down. What happens next?
5. Someone is going on a magical creature hunt. The challenge would be to tell why they are hunting the creature, do they find it, and tell about the journey.
6. It's not just the twins who can pull a prank. Somebody has just wronged Harry and Ginny, and they're going to get even in the most fitting and funny way possible. Tell us about it!