SIYE Time:16:12 on 19th October 2017

Reviewer: ravenclaw_girl101 Signed Date: 2017.10.02 - 12:55AM Title: Out with a Bang


What a great chapter! Itís been a long long time since I started this fic. One day at work I remembered it and came looking for it and it didnít disappoint, just like the first time I read it. Very lovely as always. Canít wait for the next one.

Reviewer: Lemonpomtart Signed Date: 2017.09.22 - 07:23AM Title: Out with a Bang


That cliff hanger! I'm excited for whats next!! ^-^

Author's Response: I'll try not to disappoint. -N-

Reviewer: ngayonatkailanman Signed Date: 2017.09.21 - 07:06AM Title: Out with a Bang

An interlude of boring paperwork?Have you gone completely bonkers?Oh Merlin! Now I have to drink a bottle of Merlot! Cannot wait. I will finally sleep considering you nearly gave me and poor Mike and Jacquie a heart attack. Trust Polly!

Author's Response: Now that I've said it, it does sound like I've gone bonkers, doesn't it. But then, my motto has always been "Letís all just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best." -N-

Reviewer: arwen85 Signed Date: 2017.09.21 - 07:00AM Title: Out with a Bang


Excellent chapter. Can't wait for the update!

Author's Response: I'm working on it. -N-

Reviewer: MollyandArthur Signed Date: 2017.09.21 - 05:20AM Title: Out with a Bang


Oh, goodness! You've left us with quite the cliffhanger. Definitely not a convenient time to have indulged in so much wine. Greatly looking forward to the next chapter!

Author's Response: It's the last cliffhanger this this story will have, I had to make it a good one. -N-

Reviewer: TomBombadil Signed Date: 2017.09.21 - 01:40AM Title: Out with a Bang


Well, well. We've been pottering along pleasantly, but slowly, and thanks to reading along with James and Me, I was wondering when something would happen to require obliviation of the Charltons, and how Jacqui would ferret out the knowledge of the Wizarding World. But, no, you had other ideas! "Out with a bang," indeed!!!

Author's Response: Pottering along with the Potters, indeed. Jacqui can (with Mike's help) rationalise the little things. The big ones however... -N-

Reviewer: rbrt_emmer Signed Date: 2017.09.20 - 10:59PM Title: Out with a Bang


Oh no! A cliffhanger! I'm on pins and needles!

Author's Response: All will not be revealed in the next chapter, -N-

Reviewer: PhoenixFeather2 Signed Date: 2017.09.20 - 09:20PM Title: Out with a Bang


Agh!!!! So much drama to end on! I am curious where you will go with this.

Author's Response: Thanks. I'm heading toward to a conclusion in chapter 37. -N-

Reviewer: fi103r Signed Date: 2017.09.20 - 09:19PM Title: Out with a Bang


hung on a cliff we are, again.
Keep up the good work
When are the Potters going to realize Jacqui is not per se a Muggle?
later, much later, I guess.

Author's Response:
Everyone likes a cliffhanger don't they?
I'll do my best.
That's a very good question.
And answer.

Reviewer: LizzieB Signed Date: 2017.09.20 - 03:27PM Title: Out with a Bang

Thank you so much for such a charming and unexpected story. Love the characters! Annie is my favorite! It's too bad that in order to stay true to CANON, the Charltons have to be Obliviated.

Author's Response: You're welcome. I'm rather fond of them, too. There's a dalek-like chorus of "Obliviate" in these reviews. -N-

Reviewer: freshwater Signed Date: 2017.09.20 - 03:26PM Title: Out with a Bang


EVIL cliffhanger! Please update quickly!

I suppose this will dovetail with events in your new story "James and Me"? Clever!

Author's Response:
I'll do my best, but even if I do, you won't be very happy.

Dovetail is perhaps too strong a word, I don't think I'm that clever.


Reviewer: Dad Signed Date: 2017.09.20 - 11:36AM Title: Out with a Bang


Now that's what I call an interesting chapter ending.

Author's Response: Jacqui lives in interesting times. :-D -N-

Reviewer: potterfan2008 Signed Date: 2017.09.20 - 09:19AM Title: Out with a Bang


Oh no! I think if Polly weren't dead, Harry would be ready to kill her about now. I had to laugh at Jacqui's thoughts on Hermione - I imagine she would be a bit intense and even a bit scary. Ron and Mike seem like they would be great friends - they have a similar corny sense of humor and they are bascially both giant kids who would make great dads! Can't wait to see what will happen next! I see Obliviators in the future!

Author's Response: He certainly would. I've always seen Hermione as intense, and I hope that I've shown that, behind the facade she presents to the world, Jacqui is rather insecure. As for Mike, I think he is a lot like Ron, but finds Harry a little intimidating, More soon, -N-

Reviewer: ngayonatkailanman Signed Date: 2017.09.20 - 08:55AM Title: Out with a Bang


Outstanding. The bes t. Ever. Love it. My heart is still raising. Oho... so this is the time when theobliviators must have intervened. Oh Merlin! Cannot wait fo James and Me when all these will have to be explained!

Author's Response: Thank you. Everyone is expecting the Obliviators, aren't they? -N-

Reviewer: mcepl Signed Date: 2017.09.20 - 05:25AM Title: Out with a Bang


Great chapter! Of course, I am looking forward to the next one, but I know, these chapters are not writing themselves.

I thought it was a bit uneven chapter, too thin in the beginning and too thick in the end. But I like a bit drunk Jacqui (I was remembering one time in Italy when a waiter asked whether I want one or two of wine; fortunately, I said one (because my wife couldn't drink) and I meant glass, and he meant bottle :( The wine was so good I drunk it all, but I couldn't drive next day; yes, I should work on improving my relationship with alcohol, I know).


Author's Response:
The next one is about 90% complete, but I believe that the ninety-ninety rule applies to writing: The first 90% percent of the chapter accounts for the first 90% percent of writing. The remaining 10% of the chapter accounts for the other 90% of the writing time.

Interesting observation. I see it differently. I may be wrong, of course. I think I needed the weather for the raincoats, and the raincoats for the pub. The swimming was needed for Jacqui's stress levels, because I wanted her to drink too much.


Reviewer: skiutahnum1 Signed Date: 2017.09.20 - 02:15AM Title: Out with a Bang

Good thing Jacqui had mike behind her. Now the reversal squad is going to have there hands for the kids they did get up to something big in th play area but what was for the teen and Ron his heart was in the right place but Hermione will never see it that way...kutgw

Author's Response: You're right about the kids, dammit, I thought no one had spotted that. Ron was trying to help, in a very Ron sort of way. -N-

Reviewer: HPmum2014 Signed Date: 2017.09.20 - 02:04AM Title: Out with a Bang


Is this when the Obliviations start for the Charlton family? Good chapter, hoping for an update on James and Me too, if possible xx

Author's Response: Obliviations? Jacqui has never been Obliviated at least, she can't remember ever having been Obliviated. :-) James & Me 14: Mysterious Stranger is at about 3000 words, and Strangers 35: Interlude: Paperwork is at about 5000. I'm honestly not sure which one will be ready next. -N-

Reviewer: potternut190 Signed Date: 2017.09.19 - 10:31PM Title: Out with a Bang


And here I was just today thinking it would be nice to read a new chapter from Northumbrian. Thank you for another great chapter. A ghost and a mess of blue lights to end it. What a cliffhanger! Will there be obliviation in the Charleton's future?

Author's Response: Thanks, and I'm glad you liked it. There was a little more than a ghost and a mess of blue lights. As for an Obliviation, wait and see. -N-

Reviewer: firsttenormtv Signed Date: 2017.09.19 - 08:24PM Title: Out with a Bang


What a way to end the chapter! I've been waiting for the two worlds to collide and they finally have. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Author's Response: They certainly have, but you'll have to wait for chapter 36 before you get answers. -N-

Reviewer: Rosina Ferguson Signed Date: 2017.09.19 - 08:19PM Title: Out with a Bang


Damn, what a place to end the chapter! It's 1:15 am, how the hell do I sleep after that?

Brilliant and evocative. I could almost hear the background noise in that pub.

Author's Response:
At first I thought I'd finish it with Polly's ghost, but I needed something a little more explosive.
The pub is an amalgamation of several old pubs I've visited, and therefore pretty easy to write,

Ď! Go To Top Ď!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Computer Partners. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear