|SIYE Time:19:59 on 20th June 2019|
| One Year by deenas [Reviews - 40] |
Ginny is about to begin her 7th year at Hogwarts. She'll be off on her own without Harry, Ron or Hermione for the first time. Instead of the ghost of Tom Riddle, Ginny will have to deal with a new Quidditch team, an annoying classmate, rumours and a pesky Ravenclaw who won't leave her alone.
R - Post-HBP
- Angst, Comedy, Drama, Fluff, General, Romance - Warnings: Extreme Language, Sexual Situations - Words: 78628
Completed: Yes - Chapters: 13 - Published: 2006.10.03 - Updated: 2007.03.07 - Hits: 44970
| One Year Later by CharmHazel [Reviews - 12] |
Harry takes Albus to Godric's Hollow as a way of continuing to heal the rift between them. MAJOR CURSED CHILD SPOILERS
PG - Post-DH/AB
, Cursed Child and beyond
- Angst, Drama, General - Warnings: None - Words: 2315
Completed: Yes - Chapters: 1 - Published: 2016.12.06 - Updated: 2016.12.06 - Hits: 1824
| Only Seventeen by tangle elfwand [Reviews - 7] |
Ginny, a Yule Ball and a guy named Bjorn... sounds fun, right? Not if a certain Chosen Auror has his way. There was something in the air that night...
PG - Mamma Mia Challenge (2011-3)
- Comedy, Fluff, Romance, Songfic - Warnings: None - Words: 3924
Completed: Yes - Chapters: 1 - Published: 2011.08.16 - Updated: 2011.08.16 - Hits: 2943
| Only the Best by Celtics534 [Reviews - 81] |
** Winner of the September 2018 Dumbledore's Silver Trinket Award for Best Romance **
Metropolitan Police Inspector Harry Potter was having an amazing twenty-four hours. He slept a full eight hours, had a good pint, and met the most incredible red-headed woman. Of course, that was all nulled by the dead woman lying in Whitehorse Road Park.
R - Alternate Universe
- Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: Death, Disturbing Imagery, Extreme Language, Intimate Sexual Situations, Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Sexual Situations, Spouse/Adult/Child Abuse, Violence, Violence/Physical Abuse - Words: 73904
Completed: Yes - Chapters: 13 - Published: 2018.04.21 - Updated: 2018.10.26 - Hits: 15259
| Onward, to Greater Things by killtherat [Reviews - 51] |
** Honourable Mention in the May 2013 Dumbledore's Silver Trinket for Best New Story **
With the war over and a child to raise, Harry finds that moving on with his life was easier than he expected. Four years later he has a family and a full time career, and though his past is never far behind him, he has greater things to look forward to.
But from behind closed doors and whispered secrets comes the betrayal that will tear Harry apart. What secret will ultimately break his trust in those he thought he knew? Whose betrayal will threaten those who Harry loves the most?
Sequel to Chasing the Inevitable.
R - Post-Hogwarts
- Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama - Warnings: Death, Intimate Sexual Situations, Mild Language, Negative Alcohol Use, Violence - Words: 274537
Completed: No - Chapters: 31 - Published: 2013.05.13 - Updated: 2013.12.22 - Hits: 38410
‘! Go To Top ‘!