|SIYE Time:4:44 on 23rd January 2020|
| The Space Between by YelloWitchGrl [Reviews - 394] |
** Winner of the September 2019 Dumbledore's Silver Trinket Award for Best Drama **
Harry and Ginny's lives have finally evened out. They've faced trauma, and loss, more than most have, but they've fought hard to find a normal.
If only things could stay that way... Old enemies find new ways to seek revenge.
This story is the sequel to Bound. It would be extremely helpful if you read that first.
Warnings are to be safe. It's probably overkill. Please message me if you have any questions or concerns.
R - Post-Hogwarts
- Action/Adventure, Drama, Fluff, General, Humor, Tragedy - Warnings: Dark Fiction, Death, Disturbing Imagery, Extreme Language, Intimate Sexual Situations, Mental Abuse, Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Negative Alcohol Use, Rape, Sexual Situations, Spouse/Adult/Child Abuse, Violence, Violence/Physical Abuse - Words: 354006
Completed: No - Chapters: 53 - Published: 2014.12.14 - Updated: 2020.01.22 - Hits: 122595
| The Spirit Of Love by PhoenixLament [Reviews - 18] |
After two years of waiting, after two years of thinking him dead, after two years, Harry returns in quite a state. Of course, after this night, life will go on, right? Perhaps not, for Harry, whose life has been changed by the battle, has changed in many ways. Will Ginny and Harry still have the same connection as before?
R - Post-HBP
- Angst, Fluff, Drama - Warnings: None - Words: 4062
Completed: Yes - Chapters: 3 - Published: 2005.12.13 - Updated: 2005.12.19 - Hits: 7170
| The Storm by LittleRose13 [Reviews - 9] |
8th October, 2008
Large, purplish grey clouds rolled across the sky, bringing with them a ferocious storm. Thunder clapped loudly as hammering rain pounded against the windows of Albus Potter's bedroom, waking him instantly from sleep. The young boy sat upright in his small bed, looking worriedly towards the window where the sounds of the storm could still be heard. It was very loud and, for a boy of just three years old, very scary.
A raging storm is not conducive to sleep, for any of the Potters.
G - Post-Hogwarts
- Comedy, Fluff, General, Humor - Warnings: None - Words: 2091
Completed: Yes - Chapters: 1 - Published: 2017.10.15 - Updated: 2017.10.15 - Hits: 1792
| The Summer After by L_J_4eva [Reviews - 5] |
My version of the summer after the events in HBP.
R - Post-HBP
- Action/Adventure, General - Warnings: Extreme Language, Sexual Situations - Words: 2472
Completed: Yes - Chapters: 1 - Published: 2006.05.26 - Updated: 2006.05.27 - Hits: 3579
| The Synthesis Trilogy Book One: Salvific by LadyPhoenixFireRose [Reviews - 15] |
Harry always wanted to meet his parents, but he had been resigned to the fact that they were dead for as long as he could remember. That didn't matter, though; it didn't stop him from wanting to meet them in person, and it didn't stop him, Hermione, Ron, or Ginny from being thrown back to 1977, or stop him from attempting to save them. A time-travel fic with a difference! Written by Collaborators.
R - Post-DH/AB
- Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance, Tragedy - Warnings: Dark Fiction, Death, Disturbing Imagery, Mental Abuse, Mild Language, Violence - Words: 54919
Completed: No - Chapters: 13 - Published: 2012.07.19 - Updated: 2013.05.21 - Hits: 21435
‘! Go To Top ‘!