Sustenance by Pottermum



Summary: A story about Harry and Ginny's first time. Yes, I'm talking about sex.
Rating: R starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Post-DH/PM
Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 2015.09.30
Updated: 2015.10.02


Sustenance by Pottermum
Chapter 1: Chapter 1 First Times
Author's Notes:

As the sun broke through his window, a sleepy Harry Potter blinked and woke up. He stretched languidly. Merlin, he just had the best sleep ever. He felt amazing. He smiled and rolled over, then froze as he realised why he felt so good.

Ginny lay sleeping peacefully beside him. She had the covers pulled up over her chest, but her arms were outstretched on her pillow, and her fiery red hair was strewn all over it too. Harry knew that she was naked under the covers.

Last night, as they returned to Grimmauld Place after celebrating Ginny's eighteenth birthday, they had shared kisses until Harry couldn't stand it anymore. He told her he wished she didn't have to go home that night. She blushed, saying she wanted to stay the night. Harry had taken her by the hand and led her upstairs to his room.

Harry smiled softly as he remembered the night that followed. It was perfect. Well, not perfect as far as sex went, but perfect for them. They'd both been nervous, but they also knew this was the right time for them. The first time had been all fumbling and awkward and, pretty much, over quite quickly. But his Ginny had kissed him again, and the second time, well, wow!

Harry studied Ginny's sleeping face. Merlin, she was gorgoeus. How did he get so lucky? Last night had been the best night of his life, and he wanted to wake up with her every morning. He couldn't imagine ever letting anyone else get that close to him. He marvelled that, for a moment in time, he and Ginny were one person, joined in the most intimate act possible. It had felt so right, so perfect. Only with Ginny, he knew that.

Ginny stirred and Harry froze. He wanted to lean down and kiss her, but- He breathed into his hand and sniffed. Ugh! He carefully got out of bed, and went to brush his teeth. He looked at himself in the mirror while he brushed. Did he look different now that he had finally done IT! He turned his head from side to side. He certainly felt different, as if he had just been let in on an amazing secret. He gargled and spat out the water. He then dried his face off on the towel, and contemplated going back to bed to await Ginny's awakening.

He sniffed under his armpits. Maybe a quick shower? Couldn't hurt, he supposed. Them maybe he could duck down and make her breakfast and bring it back to bed. They could eat together, then maybe they could-no, he couldn't think of staying in bed all day. There was more to his relationship with Ginny than sex. Although that was pretty amazing. Yep, he'd just had sex! He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror, wearing the sappiest smile ever. He shrugged at himself, then laughed at himself. He was hopeless. Hopelessly in love.

He ran the shower and hopped in. He quickly soaped himself up, washing under his arms. He carefully washed below, thanking Merlin that everything worked as it was supposed to last night.

He nearly jumped out of his skin as two arms encircled him from behind. Ginny lay a kiss on his back. “Can I join you or do you want me to leave you and your hand alone?” she teased.

“Ginny!” said Harry, blushing. He turned to her, taking her in his arms and kissing her. “Good morning, love,” he said huskily.

“It's best morning after the best night,” agreed Ginny. She took the soap from him. “May I?” she asked.

Harry nodded, closing his eyes as her hands wandered over his body. “I can certainly appreciate your Auror training this morning. Look at those muscles,” she purred.

“After a few training sessions with the Harpies, I'll be able to say the same thing to you,” quipped Harry, making her chuckle. “Gin, you're okay this morning, aren't you? I mean, I didn't hurt you, or anything? No regrets?” he asked, suddenly worried.

Ginny kissed him deeply. “Harry, I could never regret this. It was everything I hoped it would be. It was you and me, as it's meant to be. It was beautiful, to feel you in me. To be one with you. I've never felt so, so...” Ginny couldn't find the word she wanted.

“Complete,” smiled Harry.

“Yes,” gasped Ginny. “I know I pressured you last Christmas, and now I can see you were right to hold back. I don't think I could have returned to Hogwarts, after sharing that with you. Merlin, I want to do it with you all day every day.” She giggled.

“Well, we do need to eat. Sustenance, you know,” teased Harry.

“Do you think it's like that for everyone? How does anyone get anything done? I could happily stay in bed with you all day,” smiled Ginny, as Harry began to wash her body carefully.

“I hope it's like that for all people who are in love. I can't imagine just having sex for sex's sake. I know some guys can, and I suppose some girls too, but, well, it's such a personal thing to share,” said Harry, rinsing her off with a washcloth.

“I can't imagine doing that with anyone but you, Harry,” said Ginny, in a serious voice, “and it would kill me to think of you doing this with anyone else.”

“Me too,” said Harry. “I mean it, Gin. I don't care that we'll be each others firsts and onlys. When you've found perfection, why would you want to give it up?”

“I'm far from perfect, Harry,” said Ginny.

Harry palmed her face in his hands. “You're perfect for me, Ginny. This, us, is my perfection. I want this forever. I love you, Ginny Weasley.” He kissed her deeply; passionately.

“I love you too, Harry. Only you, always only you,” said Ginny. She kissed him with equal desire, feeling him swell with need against her.

“I want you,” he whispered in her ear. “I need you.”

Ginny turned the shower off and stepped out. She held her hand out to him.

“Can we, do you think we can stay in bed all day?” he asked her hopefully.

“Well, we do need to eat. Sustenance and all. I'd hate to see you lose those muscles, Harry. Besides, last night was for practice, and practice makes perfect,” laughed Ginny.

“Really, you mean that we can do that-all day?” asked Harry, letting her lead him back to his bedroom.

“All day. I'm not leaving here until I've kissed you all over,” said Ginny.

“All over? Even-there!” asked Harry, blushing, looking down at his erect member.

“Especially there,” winked Ginny.

“What about breakfast?” asked Harry.

They looked at each other, then both called out, “Kreacher!” and dived into bed.

Kreacher appeared in their room, turning his head as he realised their state of undress. “You called for me, Master Harry?”

“Yes, Kreacher. Er, can you bring us breakfast in fifteen minutes-”

“Thirty,” interrupted Ginny, with a sexy look on her face. Harry swallowed and turned back to Kreacher, who was looking between the two with a knowing look.

“Uh, breakfast in thirty minutes, please Kreacher. The usual, toast, bacon, eggs, coffee...”

“Sausages too, please, Kreacher. I suddenly have a hankering,” smirked Ginny, her hand finding Harry's erection. She squeezed lightly, and Harry groaned.

“Is Master Harry all right?” asked Kreacher, worriedly. Harry blushed, burrowing his face into Ginny's neck.

“He's fine, thank you Kreacher. Just needs some sustenance. In thirty minutes,” reminded Ginny.

“Very good, Miss Ginny,” bowed Kreacher, apparating away to the kitchen. “Hmm, sustenance. Is that what they're calling it these days?”

Meanwhile, Harry tackled Ginny on the bed, laying over her. “You're so bad, Gin.”

“You loved it,” she chuckled, running her hands over his back and down to his butt. She squeezed both his cheeks.

“I love you,” he said, kissing her again.

“Show me, Harry. Show me how much you love,” she murmured, as Harry feasted on her neck before pulling the sheets away and going lower.

She gasped as Harry's lips left tingles all over her body. “Oh, we are never leaving this bed. Harry, that feels so-oh my, gooooooodddddd. Don't stop,” she groaned. “Don't ever stop.”

“Can't stop. Won't stop,” said a determined Harry, hands and lips touching places he'd only dreamed of before last night.

“Please Harry, don't stop,” begged Ginny.

“Never,” said Harry, returning to kiss her lips and position himself between her legs. “We'll be doing this forever.” He groaned as her body welcomed his again.

“Ginny,” he sighed in satisfaction. He brought his forehead to hers, looking deep into her eyes as they moved in sync. In her eyes he saw his future, saw his hope. He saw a love that was true, that was forever.

“We belong to each other now,” whispered Ginny. “No-one knows me like you do. No-one loves me like you do.” Her teary eyes met his before closing in ecstasy as their passion climbed to its ultimate peak.

“Mine. You're mine and I'm yours. Forever,” groaned Harry, grinding against her to reach his climax.

Minutes later, they lay in bed, getting their breath back as they lay in each others arms. “See, we're already getting better,” quipped Ginny.

“Did you mean it, Ginny. When you said we belong to each other, I mean? I-I've never really belonged to anyone before. Sirius, kind of...” Harry's voice drifted off as he thought he sounded needy.

Ginny brought Harry's head to her chest, kissing his forehead and running her hands through his unruly hair. “Of course I meant it. You said it yourself. You're mine now, and I'm never letting you go.” She held him to her, knowing he needed the reassurance. He held her tightly, needing her closeness.

POP. Kreacher suddenly appeared with two breakfast trays. He discreetly didn't look at the bed.

“Begging pardon, Master Harry. Breakfast is served.”

“Thank you Kreacher,” said Harry and Ginny.

He gave them a minute to right themselves in the bed before serving them their trays. “Just banish them to the kitchen when you are done, Master, Miss. Kreacher will clean them, and await your word on lunch. For now, I leave you to your...sustenance.”

Harry swore Kreacher smirked at him. “Thank you Kreacher,” said Ginny sweetly. He bowed, and left.

“Mmm, sex certainly works up an appetite,” said Ginny, sniffing appreciatively. “Good thing we're going to the Burrow for dinner.”

Harry froze as he was about to take a bite of his sausage. Oh no, how could he have forgotten about dinner at the Burrow? How could he face Molly and Arthur, not to mention several over protective brothers? How could he face Ron? He groaned.

“Not hungry? I'll eat it,” said Ginny, swiping his sausage off his fork.

“Ginny-how can I face your family tonight? They'll know what we've been doing, and they'll want to kill me,” said Harry.

“Pfft,” said Ginny, not worried in the slightest. She took a sip of coffee. “Mmmm.”

“Gin, I'm serious. They'll take one look at me, and they'll know,” said Harry, worriedly.

“Why?” asked Ginny.

“Because I can't stop smiling like a dumbass,” groaned Harry.

“My dumbass,” corrected Ginny. She banished her empty tray and removed his to the side, eying off the bacon and toast still there.

“Why can't you stop smiling?” she grinned, leaning over him.

“Because we just had sex, and it was brilliant,” grinned Harry. “I can't tell them that, though.”

“No, but you can tell Bill...” She whispered in his ear. “And Percy, you can tell him about the time I saw him and Audrey....” She whispered in his ear again. Harry eyes widened.

“As for George, well...”Harry's ear tingled with Ginny's lips close to it as she whispered more secrets.

Harry burst out laughing. “No, he did not!”

Ginny's eyes sparkled mischievously as she nodded. “As for Ron, did you know he and Hermione...”

Harry held up his hand. “I don't want to know.”

“What about Mum and Dad? You can tell them you know all about the time they...” Ginny started whispering again. Harry pulled away, appalled.

“I can't say that to your Mum and Dad. Or any of them. It's hopeless. I'm dead man walking,” he sighed.

“Maybe you can't, but I can. So if they start to hassle you, just come find me. I got your back, Jack,” she quipped. “Now, had enough sustenance?” she asked huskily.

“I don't think I can ever have enough around you, Ginny,” he admitted, grinning like a loon. His eyes widened as she slung her leg over his and straddled him.

“I think I like sex with you more than flying,” she said, laughing.

“Wow. I'm honoured,” quipped Harry, bringing his hands up to her waist.

“You should be,” smirked Ginny. “You know how much I love to fly. Making love with you kind of feels the same.”

“I know what you mean,” grinned Harry, scarcely believing he could reach up and gently caress her breasts.

“I love how you touch me,” said Ginny, covering her hands over his as he caressed her.

“I can't get enough,” admitted Harry. “You feel so different to me. So soft. Silky. I worry I'll hurt you. I'm so much bigger than you.”

“I've always found comfort in your arms, Harry. I feel safe; protected. Home. You're my home, Harry. In your arms,” said Ginny, reaching down to kiss him lazily.

Their love making this time was gentle and unhurried. Still learning what the other liked; how and where to touch.

They dozed lightly afterward, cuddled together. Harry woke up first again, after only an hour nap.

Merlin, he felt like Superman! What he wouldn't do for this woman? His woman, his witch. The more they made love, the closer he felt to her. She invaded his senses. He inhaled her scent, needed her touch, wanted to see the look of love in her eyes, ached to hear her moan his name in lust as he tasted her again.

He put his arms behind his head and knew he was grinning like a loon again.

He didn't care. He was head over heels for Ginny Weasley, and they'd just had sex-again!

It was great to be him, he thought!






















Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.siye.co.uk/siye/viewstory.php?sid=130016