Search:

SIYE Time:9:54 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


The Weasely Wedding Wonders
By Belle

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley
Genres: Drama, Fluff
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Rating: PG
Reviews: 7
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2003 ***

It's a Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione wedding! What will the families do when plans clash, ideas are disputed, and tensions are high? Please Review this story after you finish reading!!!!
Hitcount: Story Total: 2937







ChapterPrinter


A/N : I in no way own the charactersof this story. All the places, people, etc. are copyrights of J.K.Rowling and Bloomsbury Publishing. Probably Warner Bros. too, I don't know.:)


Harry Potter felt the early rays of light on his face as he opened his eyes. He looked up toward the window, to see the early morning dew resting gently, a calm reminder of the night before. The night before… Harry remembered, and turned around in his bed. His eyes met the shapely legs of a beautiful young woman, and he followed them until his gaze reached her face. Partially covered by light auburn hair, Ginny Weasley’s contented expression, even in sleep, stared back at Harry. Harry smiled when he saw her, and relaxed his body back onto the bed. Somehow sensing his body heat, Ginny snuggled in his direction, and Harry held her close. Sitting in a place so safe, Harry let his mind wander, remembering the first time he had realized his feelings for her. He was in his seventh year, back at Hogwarts…

It was early March, with the small nip in the air that reminded everyone that spring wasn’t far away. It had been a long day, with a particularly nasty Potions class, influenced by the fact that Snape was in particularly nasty mood. Harry was relaxing in the Griffindor common room after dinner, finishing up his homework that he needed to complete for the following day. He was trying to concentrate on the essay in front of him, but it was hard when he didn’t have Hermione over his shoulder, keeping him on task. Now that he thought of it, he had no idea where Ron and Hermione were… As he was daydreaming, his eyes wandered to the window and met the image of Ginny Weasley, walking slowly along the lake outside. Noticing that she was alone and didn’t have a cloak, he stood up, grabbed his own winter cloak, and ran outside to catch up with her. As he reached within 5 metres, he slowed, and approached her quietly.

“Ginny.” He said softly, as she whirled around.

“Harry.” Ginny whispered breathlessly, “I, I… I wasn’t expecting you. But, well… Please stay with me.” Harry flushed red, and stupidly held out the cloak in his hand.

“I noticed you didn’t have a cloak on. I thought you might be cold.”

Ginny flashed a smile, “in that special way that only Ginny could.” Harry thought wishfully.

“Thank you. I was, but I’m better now that you’re here.” She took the cloak graciously, and put it on.

“Er, would you like to sit down?” Harry asked, pointing toward a tree off to the side.

“Yes. I’d like that.” Ginny said pointedly, following Harry to the tree. Harry sat down, wondering if Ginny how close Ginny would sit to him. She answered his unspoken question by relaxing on the ground right beside him. He hesitated for a moment, but then put his arm around her shoulders. She snuggled in closer to him.

“It’s very cold out here, Harry. I’m glad you’re with me.” Ginny whispered, so only he could hear.

“I never really noticed, but now that I look… It’s really nice out here, isn’t it? The trees and everything…”

“Yes.”

Harry felt his heartbeat grow faster with each passing moment. He longed to kiss Ginny, a feeling he had felt ever since he started his fifth year. He knew how great his desire was, but he felt insecure as to whether her feelings matched his own.

“Ginny? Would you mind terribly if I kis-“ Harry began to ask, when Ginny answered his unfinished question by kissing him, long and warm, on the lips. Time seemed to leave them there, and after what seemed like an eternity, their lungs close to exploding from lack of air, they pulled apart from each other, panting.

“Why’d you do that, Ginny?” Harry asked, bewildered.

Ginny flushed red, and stammered, “Oh, I… er… I’m sorry, I don’t know what…”
Harry put a finger to her lips. “Don’t apologize. That was… great.”

“So… you’re not mad?”

“Are you kidding? I’ve been wanting to do that for ages. Don’t even think about apologizing.”

Ginny grinned. “So what do you want me to think about?”

“This.” Harry replied, and kissed her again.

After about an hour of pure snogs, the pair realized that they needed to be getting back to the common room, as night had fallen. Walking back to the castle in the dark was hard, because Harry and Ginny stopped every few feet to snog some more. After finally reaching the castle, they entered through the west door.

With tousled hair and red faces, the pair was a walking dung-bomb, waiting for the smallest tap to be set off. As they rounded the corridor outside Prof. McGonagal’s Transfiguration classroom, they met up with an unwelcome surprise; Mrs. Norris, Filch’s cat. Unnoticing, they continued on their way, until Ginny, not watching where she was walking, stumbled over the cat and nearly fell.

“Ginny, are you allright? What was that?” asked Harry, helping Ginny to her feet.

“I’m fine, but we’re not. That was Mrs. Norris. Harry, we have to go. Filch’ll be here any mom-“

“Well, well, well. What do we have here?” asked Filch, sneering at the two. “Should call Professor Snape, I should. He’s the one on duty tonight…”

“Sir, please don’t!” begged Ginny. “We were on our way back from the library… Harry was helping me with my Astronomy assignment!”

“Yes, that’s right sir,” said Harry immediately. “We were on our way to the Griffindor common room when we ran into Mrs. Norris…”

The group heard footsteps on the stairs behind them.

“Guess we won’t have to call Professor Snape. Seems that he’s on his way right now.” Filch noted with glee.

“What’s going on here? Potter! Miss Weasley! What are you doing out of your common room?” Snape rounded the corner and stared accusingly at the students.

“Professor, we were just coming back from the library, when we… er… ran into Mrs. Norris, and then Mr. Filch came…” Ginny stammered as a response for Snape.

Snape didn’t seem to believe Ginny for a second. He sneered coldly in their direction, and then turned to Filch.

“Argus, I’ll take it from here. Thank you for detaining them until I arrived.” Filch gave Snape a look as if to protest, but then thought better of it and slumped down the hall.

“Hmm… now to think of an appropriate punishment for the two of you.” Snape’s eyes glimmered at the thought. “Detention, I should think. Separate detentions. Perhaps one of you can clean out all the bathrooms on the third and fourth floor.” Snape pursed his thin lips together. “Yes. That’ll do nicely. I’ll see the two of you in my classroom first, on Thursday afternoon. Now go on back to the common room before I change my mind. Now!” Snape snarled, pointing down the hall.

Harry clenched his fists together as he and Ginny continued down the hall.

“I hate him. What does he think he’s playing at? Grr… I could just-“

Ginny silenced him with her finger. “Don’t think about him. Put it out of your mind, and think about good things.” She leaned forward and kissed him quickly. “Now come on, the Fat Lady won’t be happy with us when we come back even later than we are now.

Harry desperately wanted to snog Ginny more, but contained himself as they approached the Fat Lady.

“Password?”

“Gregorius Stoat,” Harry supplied, after seeing Ginny’s face blanch at trying to remember the password.

“Oh. Thanks.” Ginny flushed, as the portrait swung open to reveal the small, circular hole that the two ambled through and entered the Gryffindor common room. As it was fairly late, the room was mostly deserted, save for some second-years, and as always, Hermione. Her head was bent over a large book, Harry guessed, for her Arithmancy class. She was murmuring to herself some sort of translation, and didn’t see Harry and Ginny until they were right in front of her.

“Harry, I’m a bit busy, and I can’t really afford to be distr-“ Hermione looked up, and stopped mid-sentence, eyes widening at the site of Harry and Ginny’s messy hair and red faces. She began to grin slyly. “So. Where have you two been?”

Harry’s face reddened. “Well, we, er…”

“We went for a walk.” Ginny supplied, saving the conversation.

“Only a walk, eh? Seems like a bit more than that to me…” Hermione’s face grinned mischievously.

“Hermione, please don’t tell Ron. Please. He won’t understand, and he might act…. Well…”

“How would I act, Ginny?” Ron asked, as his angry and confused face appeared on the stairs.


A/N: Please review this story after you finish reading!!!! It really helps me to know what to add! I update every Sunday with two new chapters!
Reviews 7
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear