Search:

SIYE Time:9:01 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


And So It Begins...
By Jessamine

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Ron Weasley
Genres: Angst, Drama, Fluff
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 6
Summary: Story begins on the eve of Harry's 17th birthday, and ends on the day he sets out to hunt Voldemort. One-Shot with H/G reaching a peak, and with a little R/Hr for cuteness and comic relief.
Hitcount: Story Total: 4923





Author's Notes:
My first story....be gentle. :)




ChapterPrinter


The world of Harry Potter and all the characters therein are owned by JK Rowling, I have just borrowed them for this story.

And So It Begins... by: Jazmine Nichole



Harry Potter paced anxiously around his bedroom, stealing glances out of the window every minute or two. His demeanor was making Hedwig, his pet owl, restless as well, for she chirped loudly and clicked her talons and beak at her cage door. Harry would usually be frantic to quiet her for fear of his uncle's wrath, but Vernon Dursley was out with the rest of his family for the night.

Harry had told him that a professor of his would be coming to get him before his birthday, and his uncle had fought him briefly on it, resigning when he decided that allowing this one last wizard into his home would probably ensure that he would never have to see Harry again. So, on the night in question, the eve of Harry's 17th birthday, Uncle Vernon had made sure to have plans set so that he would not have to see whoever it was that was coming to get Harry. Harry figured he was expecting a man like Dumbledore to arrive again, who, in life, could have been the picture in the dictionary describing what the term 'wizard' meant. But tonight Harry was waiting for Remus Lupin to pick him up.

Harry stopped pacing long enough to look out of the window again. He checked the clock next to his bed. Eleven forty-eight. Twelve minutes to go. Harry had no idea what might happen when the clock struck twelve, and neither did anyone else in the Order, so Lupin was coming to get him and they were going to head to Grimmauld Place to lie low for awhile, anticipating the worst.

Harry heard a CRACK! and he jumped to the window again. Under the soft orange glow of the streetlamps he could just barely make out his professor's hunched dark shape, moving towards the front door. He grabbed his bag under one arm and his Firebolt under the other, tucking his wand into his back pocket. He left his bedroom for what he hoped would be the last time. He bounded down the stairs two at a time and yanked the door open.

"Harry," Lupin said. He looked older and rougher than the last time Harry had seen him. Lupin was having relatively the same thought of Harry.

"Pro-, er, Remus. Come on in," Harry moved aside to allow him entrance in from the light drizzle of rain that was starting to come down outside, but Lupin shook his head.

"That's alright Harry, I think we should be off. Do you have everything?" Lupin asked, lowering his eyes to the bundle under Harry's arms. Harry nodded.

"I'm ready," Harry said somberly.

He followed Lupin out into the rain and shut the door behind them without even a glance back. He did not feel any sense of loss or sadness at leaving this place. He had never felt at home here. His home was in the wizarding world, and dark and dangerous as that world may be now, he was happier there at war then here, in stifling peace with family that cared nothing for him or him for them.

Harry stepped up beside Lupin on the wet grass of the yard, laced his left arm through Lupin's right, closed his eyes and focused on his destination. He felt the familiar sensation associated with Disapparating and when he opened his eyes, he and Lupin were standing in front of the house that now belonged to him, having been deeded to him after his godfather's death. He looked at his watch again. Eleven fifty-seven. He looked at Lupin, who was drying his robes with a warming charm. Lupin smiled weakly at him.

"Are you worried Harry?" Lupin asked.

"No," Harry said truthfully.

"Good. No reason to be. Let's get inside and get this over with," Lupin said flatly.

Harry sighed and nodded, following him. Once inside he was greeted by Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody, another old professor of his, and Nymphadora Tonks, Lupin's fiancé. She grinned at Harry when she saw him, and he grinned back. He shook hands with Moody, who was smiling slightly himself. Tonks strode over to Harry and hugged him briefly, then stepped back and relieved him of his broomstick and bag. He let her and then took a seat in front of the fire, as he was still wet from the rain outside. Moody spoke first.

"How you holdin' up Potter?" he asked gruffly, with the smile still on his lips.

Harry just nodded again. He was watching the grandfather clock across the room, waiting for the minute hand to reach the twelve. He felt like he couldn't relax until it did.

"Harry, if you want to stay here tonight we can. But Molly and Arthur are expecting us by no later than tomorrow afternoon," Lupin said from over Tonks' head. She was taking off his jacket with care and fluffing him with a dry towel. He gently shooed her away.

"No. I want to go as soon as possible. I have no reason to stay here, if everything’s okay after midnight," Harry said. Even as he said this, the clock began to chime the hour.

Everyone turned to stare at it. Harry held his breath, searching the dark windows for any sign of movement. He noticed everyone in the room had their wands out, and he pulled his out as well. Moody moved to the door and peered out into the darkness. Harry could feel himself growing physically colder, as if all his insides were melting to the floor. Something was leaving his body and he could feel it tearing from him. He thought of his mother. He knew the protection she had bought him and paid for with her death was going to end tonight, right now, at this minute, and he knew that's what he was feeling...the shield of her love draining from him as he turned 17, and became a man in the wizarding world. The final chime rang out in the empty house and the sound reverberated throughout the room due to the dead silence. After a minute Harry let his breath out in a rush and caught Lupin's eyes, which seemed to say 'I think we're good'. Moody returned from the door and clapped Harry on his back.

"I don't know what everyone was so bloody worried about. I told Lupin us all meeting here was a wasted precaution," Tonks said.

"There ARE no wasted precautions," Moody said. He looked ready to go.

Harry felt ready to go. He hated being here, it reminded him of Sirius, and his godfather's memory still brought a lump into his throat.

"We couldn't know what was going to happen, and at least here he would have been protected by all of us and the charms on the house," Lupin said quietly, taking a seat next to Harry. Harry rose as he did though, and moved to the table where Tonks had placed his things.

"I'm ready when you are," Harry said.

He couldn't wait to get to where he was headed next, he'd been waiting all summer long already, and now that they all knew that he wasn't going to drop dead or anything at the stroke of midnight, he wanted to be at the Burrow more than anything.

"I'm not coming till tomorrow. I need some rest, and I'm meeting Kingsley here in the morning briefly. But you go on ahead Harry, Alastor, will you follow him there first?" Lupin asked turning.

"Alright then. Let's head out Potter," Moody said. Harry grabbed his things, nodded to Lupin and smiled at Tonks once more, and Disapparated with Moody to his second favorite place in the whole world.

The sight of the Burrow in the distance hit Harry with such a powerful wave of relief it affected him physically. It was not raining here and he felt instantly warmer and happier. He turned to Moody, grinned, and headed for the house.

"See you tomorrow!" he called behind him as he heard the CRACK! of Moody leaving.

As he got closer he saw two familiar figures out on the front lawn. One tall, gangly red-haired boy sitting hunched forward on the stoop, head in his hands and arms resting on his knees, and a bushy haired girl, pacing nervously with one of her hands around her waist, the other raised as she was chewing nervously on her nails. Harry's heart swelled at the sight of Ron and Hermione.

"Oi!" he called grinning broadly now. Both of them jerked their heads up at him.

"Harry! Oh Harry!" Hermione screamed running towards him.

He dropped his things in anticipation of one of her hugs, which usually knocked him down if he wasn't paying attention. He caught her up in his arms and swung her around once before letting her down. She beamed up at him with tears sparkling in her brown eyes in the moonlight.

"Harry, man, I thought you weren't coming till tomorrow!" Ron exclaimed. He crossed the lawn quickly, though not running as Hermione had, but when he reached Harry they hugged as well, which was a first for them.

"Yeah, well, when nothing really happened at midnight, Lupin said he didn't mind if I went on ahead," Harry said releasing his best friend.

"Excellent! Is he staying at Grimmauld for the night?" Ron asked stepping back.

"Yeah, with Tonks. Said he needed rest, he looked it too," Harry noted.

"Well, he would wouldn't he?" Hermione said pointing towards the sky.

Harry looked up at the bright full moon hanging amongst the stars. He hadn't even noticed. Lupin's appearance made much more sense now.

"C'mon let's go in already! Everyone's asleep except Ginny I think. She wanted to wait up with us, but Mum made her go to bed. I bet she heard loud mouth here and is up now though if she wasn't already," Ron said sarcastically, taking Harry's bag for him.

Harry tensed a bit again at the mention of Ginny's name. He hadn't seen her since the end of school. She had sent him two owls over the summer, and he had sent her one, but they had been mostly idle updates, laced with a bit of sweet-talk on Ginny's part. He had told her at Dumbledore's funeral that he could not continue being with her, for fear of putting her in danger at the hands of Harry's enemy, Lord Voldemort. She had agreed to break it off, knowing he had made the decision out of care and probably love for her, but neither of them had anticipated the effect it would have on them, not being with each other anymore.

Harry had thought of her everyday since the breakup, and she had been in love with Harry since she was ten years old, thus thinking of him plenty as well.

They crept into the house as quiet as possible. Harry could smell Mrs. Weasley's cooking in the air still from dinner, and it made his stomach growl. Hermione was already grabbing a plate and throwing some things together on it for him to take up to Ron's room with him. Harry smiled and mouthed 'I love you' to her and she winked and nodded, following the both of them up the stairs.

On the third landing, Harry smelled another familiar scent that made a different part of him growl. He glanced towards Ginny Weasley's bedroom door, simultaneously wanting it to fling open revealing her bright eyes and beautiful face, and also wanting it to stay closed so he could break into a run till he reached Ron's room. Neither happened though, and he wondered if she had heard him come in as he plopped down on Ron's bed, stuffing a forkful of Mrs. Weasley potatoes in his mouth.

"So, what did Lupin and Moody say about-" Hermione began, cutting herself off at the look on Ron's face. Harry was grateful to him, he wasn't ready to talk about the plans they were going to have to make soon. He wanted to finish his plate, get undressed and get into bed. It had been a long and hard day, as most of his birthdays were.

Hermione could see this on his face and so she leaned over and kissed him on his forehead, and then retreated out of the room without another word. Ron watched her go, then turned to his best friend.

"I'm wicked glad your here mate. It's been mad around here for weeks with all this wedding stuff. Mum's been all stressed out, waiting for you and doing all the preparations herself, maybe now she'll relax a little and quit snapping everyone's heads off. So how's your summer been so far?" Ron said as he made up the other bed across the room.

"Long and miserable, like usual. I felt like I dropped off the face of the earth, not knowing what was going on with everyone. I watched the Muggle news everyday to see if anything sounded odd, but nothing did which surprised me. I thought there would be all kinds of stuff happening. I can't figure it, it almost seems like Voldemort's lying low," Harry said as he finished his dinner, stretched, and sat back. Ron no longer winced at the name, Hermione either. Harry had always used Voldemort's real name when others had called him You-Know-Who, and his two best friends were pretty immune to it now.

"Yeah, that's what I heard Dad saying to Charlie the other night," Ron sighed, "at least you’re out of your uncle's house for good. You want a butterbeer?"

"You know I want a butterbeer," Harry said shooting him a 'c'mon gimme a break' look and reaching across the room to take the bottle. He drank slowly and tried to turn his thoughts away from Voldemort. Ron was right on cue.

"So, did Lupin say if they made any decisions about school next year?" he asked.

"Nah. Moody says McGonagall said it'll close temporarily for sure, but that they don't know for how long or if it'll ever open again," Harry replied. He didn't care much about it. Hogwarts had felt like his first home but now he had no home. He wouldn't until it was all over.

"Well, we should get to sleep I reckon. Mum's gonna have us up early helping out I expect," Ron said as he climbed into bed.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna run this downstairs real quick," Harry said picking up the empty plate.

He was heading down the stairs and tilting his head back to take a long swallow when he collided with something soft but solid, that cried out when he hit it. He choked and sputtered on his butterbeer.

Ginny caught the plate falling from his hands smoothly and smiled as she wiped her face clean of the little flecks of spit and butterbeer Harry had coughed onto it. He was glad it was dark on the stairs because the sight of her made his face feel hot, and he knew he was blushing.

"I'm sorry! Hey are you alright?" he asked still choking a bit.

"Yeah, fine. Nice to see you too," she giggled a bit, "I thought I heard you come in. Mum wouldn't let me wait for you outside with Ron and Hermione. I was just on my way to sneak up to Ron's room to say hello," Ginny said, still smiling sweetly.

"Oh. I was just taking that down to the sink," Harry said taking the plate back awkwardly.

They stood there a moment, just looking at each other. Ginny's eyes were full of intensity and Harry could see them burning brightly even in the dim of the stairway. Suddenly she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him fervently. Harry caught her and raised his free arm to hug her back, and it was nice, she felt so very good in his arms still. Flashes of all their time together last spring flooded his mind. Walks around the lake at night, cozy study sessions in the common room by the fire where she would fall asleep sometimes between his legs, kissing on the grass under a certain tree...

He let her go and she did not look hurt when she pulled back, but was indeed still smiling. He cleared the rest of the butterbeer out of his throat and looked down.

"Well, I'm just glad you're finally here Harry. I've missed you...we all have," she added, searching for his eyes. He looked up and met her face, still swallowing hard.

"I've missed you all too. The Muggles weren't especially nasty this year, maybe because they knew they were getting rid of me," he said with a smirk, "but I've been ready to be here since the day we left Hogwarts."

"Did anything, er, happen tonight? When it became your birthday?" she asked cautiously.

"Not really. I felt something...leaving me. Then I got really cold, but I don’t know, it could have been the rain. No Death Eaters showed up and I didn't turn back into a frog or anything if that's what you mean," He said trying to elicit a smile from her again. All he got was her rolling her eyes at him.

"I can see that," she said, and her lips curved up ever so slightly, "well, that's good, I guess. Did you come here alone tonight?" she asked, serious again.

"Yeah. Moody followed me here then headed out, but he'll be back tomorrow with Lupin and Tonks for the wedding," Harry said. Ginny rolled her eyes again and sighed.

"I'll be glad when it's over. Fleur's been even harder to live with, with 'her day' coming up, ordering everyone around and arguing with every idea that's not hers about decorations and food."

Harry noticed she looked annoyed but had not called her soon-to-be sister Phlegm, a nickname she had given her before taking any little bit of liking to her. Not many girls liked Fleur right off, as she was part Veela and made any man she came in to contact with drool and ogle like a school boy who'd never seen a girl, no matter who that man might be with or married to.

Harry nodded emphatically but didn't know what to say. A silence between them stretched out again.

"Well, I guess I'll let you get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning Harry," Ginny said a little stiffly, but with a weak smile returning to her lips.

"Okay, night Ginny," Harry said. He thought he saw a shiver go through her when he said her name, but in the next instant she was hugging him again, with less ardor this time, and retreating back into her room.

Harry stood outside her doorway slowing his breathing for a minute or two, clutching the plate almost painfully. There. He had seen Ginny again. He had been anticipating that moment for almost two months now. It could have been worse, he thought. He sighed and walked the rest of the way downstairs.

Later in bed, against his bidding, his mind turned to the quest that lay before him again. He had wanted to face it alone, but his two closest friends had not and would not take no for an answer when he tried to stop them coming with him. He still had the fake horcrux around his neck, and he fingered it absently as he tried to shut his mind off and fall asleep. He finally achieved it sometime around two a.m., but when he did, he dreamed of Dumbledore and the cave, of Snape always somehow just out of his grasp, and of Voldemort. He was used to it by now though.


The next day was hectic. Harry woke to the sound of Fleur screaming at a flower delivery girl downstairs, and he remembered what Ginny had said last night with a smile on his face. It had been so quiet on Privet Drive the past few weeks, he was happy to be here surrounded by the noise of a huge family he loved, which would soon include the screaming bride-to-be downstairs. He smiled wider as he pulled his glasses on and threw his pillow at Ron.

"Wha-?" Ron said sleepily from under a mass of red hair.

"C'mon, let's go downstairs," Harry said happily, pulling on his jeans and running a hand through his own messy dark hair. He wanted to see everyone: Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Hermione, the twins, Bill and Charlie, Ginny. He opened the door to Ron's room as Ron shuffled up behind him and Fred and George were right there.

"Oi! Harry!" they both said in unison with huge smiles on their faces.

To the left, the bathroom door was open and Ron was moving as though he were heading to it with his eyes still half closed, but two girls already occupied it. Hermione and Ginny both had their hair in rollers, with parts twisted up in pins and braids dangling in still other places, and they both had a light blue cream splotched all over their faces.

They jumped and turned in Harry's direction when they heard what the twins shouted, and Ginny let out a squeal and ducked into the bathtub, yanking the shower curtain shut behind her. Hermione kicked the door shut swiftly with her foot, a look of pure embarrassment on her face, and it smacked Ron in the forehead as he was still rubbing his eyes, completely unaware that there was anyone in the bathroom.

"Morning," Harry said laughing and turning to shake hands with both of Ron's older brothers. Ron was rubbing his head where the door had struck him, an agitated look on his face.

"Some people need the bathroom for genuine bathroom reasons!" he called to the girls who could be heard mumbling to each other over loud clanging noises and the sound of water now running.

"Thought we heard you get in last night. Mum sent us up to check if you were here, she's got breakfast going. Might as well head down for now, no one's getting in there for a while," Fred said gesturing to the bathroom, still smiling broadly.

Harry followed the boys down, suddenly very hungry at the smell of Mrs. Weasley's cooking again. It was good to be here, it felt like home to him. Mrs. Weasley was the closest thing to a mother he had ever had, and her children were like his siblings now...with the exception of her young daughter.

"Harry!" everyone seemed to say together.

Mrs. Weasley put the pan she was cooking in down and came over to him quickly, smothering him in a hug. Bill and Charlie smiled at him from their seats, both their mouths full of food. Fleur was finishing up on the delivery girl still, and Mr. Weasley was nowhere in sight.

"How are you dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked him, returning to her stove.

"I'm fine Mrs. Weasley. Starving though," he said, smiling at her and everyone else. Fleur shut the door and turned to him.

"'Arry! 'Ow wonderful to see you again! You look so very 'andsome!" she gushed, floating over to give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

She was already in her gown, her silver-blonde hair pinned in loose bun, with ringlets falling from it places and little silver flowers peeking out in others. She was still the most beautiful woman Harry had ever seen.

"Hey now, that one's pretty much mine Harry," Bill said rising from his chair to shake hands with Harry.

Bill's scars were healing well, and were barely noticeable anymore. He had not had any other adverse effects from his battle with a werewolf earlier this year, and he looked like the happiest man on Earth right now, his eyes shining at his fiancé.

Apparently the old wives tale of it being 'bad luck to see your bride in her dress before the wedding' was not feared in the wizarding world. Everyone but Fleur sat down and Harry leaned aside so Mrs. Weasley could pile his plate full of sausages, eggs, and French toast.

They ate and talked of the plans for the day, who all was coming, where Fleur and Bill were going on their honeymoon. Fred and George had shut their store down for awhile to stay home with their parents and help out, and they had come bearing all kinds of their inventions, which reportedly included a new kind of firework they had created over the summer and were really proud of. Mrs. Weasley mumbled something about them blowing up the house under her breath behind Harry.

After a while, Hermione and Ginny came down the stairs each looking very lovely. Ginny was wearing a champagne colored silk dress that complimented her eyes, had spaghetti-straps, and a slit that rose just above her knees. Her hair was down, spilling almost to her elbows now, and she had a bit of make-up on Harry noticed. She took his breath away, and he nearly choked on the sausage he was working on.

Hermione was in a startlingly blue dress that hugged her waist tightly but flared out from there and ended at her knees, exposing bejeweled sandals that matched her dress. Her hair was up somewhat like Fleur's, but simpler looking, with no flowers in it, and she had make-up on as well. Harry was reminded of the first time he had realized that Hermione was flat out beautiful. It had been in their fourth year, at the Yule Ball, when he had seen her on Viktor Krum's arm and not known who she was at first. She looked even more appealing today than she had that night and Harry was not the only one who thought so. Ron choked on his breakfast like Harry had, but dropped his fork completely at the sight of her.

"Hi everyone! Morning Harry!" Hermione called from the last step. She bounced over to Mrs. Weasley's side to help her with the cake that she'd begun decorating.

"You both look gorgeous," Bill said, adding quietly to his bride's ear, "but not as gorgeous as my flower."

"Definite improvement from the trolls in the bathroom," George said chuckling.

"Yeah, sorry you had to witness that this morning Harry, surprised you still had an appetite," Fred added sarcastically.

Even as the words were out though, he and George were tipping backwards in their chairs and crashing to the floor, their plates coming with them and spilling their breakfast's all over their faces and shirts.

"Argh! Ginny what was that for? We were only joking!" called George from under the table.

"So was I. I think my joke was funnier though," Ginny retorted, replacing her wand into the small purse she was carrying.

Harry stood at her presence, still laughing with Ron at the twins scraping their breakfast's from their shirts back onto their plates.

"You do, er, look gorgeous," Harry said to her quietly, his face more serious now.

He let his eyes start at her feet, which like Hermione's also bore jewel-encrusted matching sandals, and then slowly rise until they reached her eyes. She was smiling radiantly at him and he grinned back, feeling the heat he'd felt last night rise to his face again. She stepped forward, hesitated, and then kissed him quickly on his cheek. He lifted his hand to where her kiss had landed and stood stupidly on the spot for a moment, as she turned to help herself to some French toast and pumpkin juice. He sat back down and they all finished their meal and sat and talked for awhile.

Owls arrived all through their conversation, bearing gifts and letters from all their friends and relatives that weren't going to make it today, including Fleur's younger sister Gabrielle, Hagrid, Minerva Mcgonagall, Kingsley Shacklebolt, and Hermione's parents, who had only recently figured out how to send owl post, since they were both Muggles.

The day went quickly and soon the ceremony was over, and everyone could feel the tension morning and afternoon ease away as the sun began to set. Mr. Weasley had arrived after lunchtime, happy to see Harry and loaded with Muggle gifts that Fleur eyed with uncertainty but accepted graciously, Bill had cried at the sight of his future wife coming down the makeshift isle Mrs. Weasley had made, and now Tonks was singing prettily to Charlie playing a hand made guitar, and Moody was keeping the beat with some kind of drum Harry had never seen before. Most everyone was dancing, but Harry, Ron, and Hermione sat peacefully at the sidelines, talking and catching up.

"This is nice. I can't remember feeling this relaxed and happy in awhile," Hermoine said with a sigh looking out at the guests swirling slowly by in pairs.

"I can't remember you being relaxed and happy, like, ever," Ron said smiling at her.

"Oh shut it," she replied nudging him in the ribs and then grasping his and Harry's hands in both of hers.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked Harry, squeezing his hand so he would know the question had been directed at him.

"I was thinking this was nice too," he said looking at the crowd as well.

Lupin was dipping Tonks, looking much more animated today, and she was clinging to him with her head thrown back in a laugh. Ginny was taking turns dancing with each of her brother's, slapping Fred when he tried to dip her like Lupin, because she was not expertly coordinated with the high heels she was in and she nearly lost her balance and fell. The sight of her laughing and spinning under the arms of her partners, her hair flying around her in all directions, and squealing with laughter when George levitated her briefly made it nearly impossible for Harry to think of the nightmare he was going to be facing when he left the Burrow. Nearly.

"Dance with me?" Hermione asked suddenly, standing and releasing Ron's hand while still holding Harry's.

Harry stood and took her out on the dance floor, which was actually just the grass of the yard that had been bewitched to look silver and gold with immobile white rose petals floating on it. She rested her hands on his shoulders and looked into his face, becoming serious.

"Tell me what you're really thinking about," She said a bit sternly. Harry spun her away from him, then brought her back with a sigh.

"I was thinking that the more time I spend here dancing and celebrating with my friends the more chance there is that Voldemort is gaining headway on the horcruxes that I should be out looking for," He said with a pained look coming into his eyes. All he wanted in the world was to be here with all these people that he loved, his biggest worry not stepping on Hermione's feet, forever.

"Harry..." she started slowly, "I've been mapping out where we should maybe start after we've left you're parents old house. I've also been thinking that maybe we should go see, um, the orphanage where Voldemort lived when he was young," Hermione finished, her gaze still locked on him, waiting for his reaction.

"Yeah, I figured that too. I'm not sure where it is exactly, but I could get us to the relative area by memory. We'd have to go by broom though, so I can look for things to seem familiar," he said, his trip to the orphanage inside Dumbledore's Pensieve coming to mind.

"Okay. So, how was it at your aunt and uncle's? Did you get my card yesterday morning?" she asked, changing the subject, knowing he wanted her to.

"Yeah, thanks for that. It was alright, they kept their distance. Pretty uneventful all around," he said, spinning her again.

He was still rubbish at dancing he thought, but this was better than when the entire school had been watching him at the Yule Ball, in what felt like a previous life it seemed so long ago now.

"I told my parents finally. They fought me for days about coming with you, but in the end they knew it was something I was going to do. My mum cried a lot, but my dad seemed almost proud as I left," Hermione said looking down at their feet as Harry's shoe clipped her open toes softly. Harry smiled inside at the thought of anyone trying to win an argument with Hermione...it was all but impossible usually.

"You'll see them again," Harry said firmly, putting a hand under her chin and lifting her face to his. She had tears glistening in her brown eyes, but she smiled through them and nodded.

"So when do you want to go? I told Mrs. Weasley that we'd stay at least until the weekend was over, it'll take that long for Ron to get his things together anyway, and she said fine, but she seemed sad about it. She knows we can't stay forever though, I guess," Hermione said looking over the where Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were dancing.

"We'll stay Sunday night then, and leave first thing Monday morning. Have you got a broom you can borrow?" Harry asked.

"I don't need to, I bought one through mail order while I was at my parent’s house. Figured it might come in handy. But I think I might rather carry it along and ride with you or Ron, when it's an option," She said looking back at Harry.

She wasn't a good flier, and she didn't like it much either Harry knew. He nodded to her knowing she'd rather be just a rider, with her eyes shut and a scream stuck in her throat, nestled in front of himself or Ron, than be alone on her own broom.

"How has Ginny been, since, you got here?" Harry asked haltingly, glancing over at the youngest Weasley, who was currently standing next to Charlie and Bill.

The three of them had their heads bent down, watching Fred and George busy something together in a large silver cylinder behind the buffet table. Hermione took a deep breath and let it out audibly.

"She's been stronger than I thought she could be," Hermione said somewhat sadly, following Harry's gaze, "she's been helping her mum out so much and really staying chipper around the whole family, keeping everyone in good spirits, but..." she broke off turning to look in Harry's eyes again, "well, I don't know, she's been fine I guess," She finished, looking down.

"What were you going to say Hermione?" Harry asked, now looking at the top of her head and waiting for her to look up at him. She did finally, with another deep breath rising in her chest.

"She cries at night Harry. I've been staying in her room since I got here, and she tried to hide it at first, but she finally let me hold her and talk to her about it. I know it's been hard for everyone really, what with all that's been going on around us, people still dying everyday now, but I think it's been hardest on her. The one man she..." she broke off again, not sure how to finish that sentence.

"Loves," Harry filled in for her, closing his eyes and trying to calm his suddenly fast pulse.

"Yes, loves," she agreed, "is the one man in all the world who has to face this evil, has to face the darkest wizard in history."

She stared into his face until he opened his eyes. When he did the pained look was back and worse, making him look much older than he should at a tender 17 years of age. Hermione wanted to hug him, and she did, laying her head on his chest and letting her arms slide up and lock around his neck. She was trying to tell herself that they would all come back from this journey, in tact, and have many more days like this one together when Ron spoke up behind her suddenly.

"Mind if I cut in?" he asked smiling, but just barely, sensing the nature of the conversation they had been having.

Hermione let Harry go, and turned a bit pink, but smiled and switched partners. Ron put his hands on her waist lightly, as if afraid he would break her if he applied too much pressure. She had her hands on his upper arms, awkward as well, and they were both silent for a long while.

Breaking their silence was a deafening BANG! from the cylinder that Fred and George had been working on as a burst of deep indigo and silver rose into the air from it. It traveled slowly though, impossibly slowly, until it reached just above the treetops and exploded into a canopy-like web of glittering sparks. The sparksfell at the same impossibly slow pace the firework had rose in, and when they reached the level of everyone's heads they disappeared, so as to not burn anyone or leave a mess on the yard. Everyone 'ooohed' and 'ahhhhhed' as the colorful sparkling rain fell incessantly around them all. The single firework the twins lit off burned and sparked all night, only needing re-lighting once when Bill drunkenly tripped and spilled his drink onto the fuse.

Harry danced with Mrs. Weasley and then Fleur briefly, after which he sat down where he Ron and Hermione had been before and watched his two best friends dance. They had relaxed a bit, Ron now holding Hermione very close to him, and Hermione now resting her head on his chest as she had done with Harry. He searched the crowd lazily for Ginny, and when he found her she was staring straight at him, quite intensely.

She got up and moved through the couples towards him. He rose to her as she got closer, and he felt his heart begin to beat quicker. She had a look on her face he'd seen many times before, beginning with the day he'd entered the Gryffindor common room to find her running at him, and he had kissed her for the first time in front of everyone, without a thought in his head. She didn't say a word as she pulled him behind her onto the floor. He slipped his arms around her waist and she held him around the neck loosely. Harry spoke first.

"Everything looked really wonderful, you and your mum did a great job out here." He looked around appreciatively at the backyard.

"Thanks. And can you believe Fred and George's display here?" she asked smiling up at the sparkling rain that was still falling around them but never touching them, as if in a parallel universe.

"No, it's really good. They definitely found their calling as inventors," Harry said looking up with her.

Her gaze traveled down to him after awhile, and he could feel her eyes on him as he pulled his down to her eventually. He was avoiding a conversation with her he was going to have to have before he left with Ron and Hermione, and he was hoping that she wasn't about to try to have it here, now.

"Harry, I want to tell you something," She said tenatively, looking him dead in his eyes.

"Ginny, I, we don't have to..." he started, unsure of himself.

"No, Harry, just let me. I've been wanting to say some things to you for, I mean since..." she faltered, both of them surely remembering the day Harry had ended their relationship.

"Okay then," he said, bracing himself for whatever she was about to say.

"I know why we can't be together, I'm not a silly little girl anymore. But I want you to know something."

She still had that look in her eyes, it was so fierce Harry felt his hands shaking on her hips. She paused then, seemingly gathering courage for what she was about to say. She inhaled sharply and began to forget to sway with the music.

"Harry, I'm coming with you. I know you said no, but I've been going crazy this past month, knowing what you and Ron and Hermione are going off to. I know I'm underage, and not as gifted of a witch as Hermione, but I'm as good as or better than Ron and I can hold my own with a wand now. I am NOT going to just sit here in my parent’s house, hiding in my bedroom till the evil in this world is defeated, when you're the one who has to defeat it Harry. You can't ask me to do that, to just wait here, without you, not knowing what's happening, or if you're okay-". Harry cut her off.

"Ginny, no. No. I am not asking you to do anything, I'm telling you. You’re not coming. It's too dangerous, and I'm not going to lose another person I care about to Voldemort or his followers, knowing that I could have stopped it. I know you think-" she cut him off now, looking as though she was starting to get angry.

"You're telling me? I'm not under orders from you, I can do what I please with my life, and it IS my life you know! Why should you get to go and fight for the people you love and I have to stay home like a good little girl twirling my thumbs huh?" she spat at him, both of them standing still and at arms length now.

"I have to fight Ginny I have no choice, I'm maybe the only one who can fight him, and you know that. If I could stay here and be anybody but the stupid 'Chosen One' I would. I didn't ask for this, this is just the way it is," he said, keeping his voice calm, trying to avoid the stares that were turning on them.

"It's too dangerous Ginny. I forbid it," He finished, with a resolute look coming to his eyes.

"Forbid it?" she shot at him with a sinister smile now on her lips, "well try this on for size...I'm going whether you want me to or not. If you won't let me come with you, I'll set out alone, and I think you'd agree that I'll be a hell of a lot safer with you three than on my own," she said loud enough for everyone to hear. Judging by the fact that Mr. and Mrs. Weasley showed no shock at her statement, Harry figured she'd dropped this bomb on them already.

"Ginny, you can't do this. I won't let you," Harry said through gritted teeth. Why was she acting so mental? She couldn't possibly know what she was saying.

"How are you going to stop me?" she asked him, her chest heaving and her face getting red now.

Harry looked around at the audience they now had and couldn't take it anymore. He wasn't going to do this in front of everyone. He stalked away from Ginny and towards the pond, leaving her there by herself on the dance floor. She ran off towards the house, Hermione at her heels. Ron started to follow Harry but Lupin stopped him, silently letting Ron know he was going to be the one to go after him.

Harry kicked the boulder at the water's edge and then sat down on it, fuming. He couldn't let her do this, he had to stop her, but how? How was he going to stop her? She was right, he couldn't really, especially if for Merlin knowswhy reasons her parents had given her the okay to go. She seemed to think she was as in as much danger as everyone else no matter where she was but that was crazy. The people at his side when he went looking for Voldemort would be at greatest risk, obviously, and he didn't even want Ron and Hermione following him, let alone her.

Just then Lupin came up behind him, startling him out of his thoughts. He stood next to Harry quiet for a moment before speaking.

"Will you listen to what I have to say Harry?" Lupin asked softly. He was looking up at the moon which was waning now, no longer full, and therefore no longer a threat to him.

"No," Harry said flatly, not knowing what Lupin was going to say, but not caring right now.

"Well, listen anyway. I know you are anxious to set out on your hunt. Your friends are as well, I have seen it on their faces these past few weeks. You have loyal friends Harry, unafraid to follow you even to the death it would seem, and you are loyal to them in the same way, which is no surprise to me. I know you have heard it before, but you are your father's son, if every way now, and I know he and your mother would be more than proud of you," Lupin paused, switching gears, and not sure how to word the next thing he was going to say.

"Ginny Weasley is in love with you Harry," Lupin said plainly, still not looking directly at Harry.

Harry closed his eyes. He had never told Ginny that he loved her, and she had never told him, but at some point when they had been together he had known that they were both feeling it. He couldn't pinpoint a moment, one day he had been looking at her and had just known that he loved her, and that she loved him back. But he never told her because he didn't think it would be fair to tell her how deeply he was feeling if he were leaving her to face what might be his death so soon thereafter. Maybe she had thought the same thing.

"She hasn't said as much, but I know love when I see it, and she's no pushover Harry. What she said before, back there on the dance floor, I believe her. I hope you do too. I know you don't want anyone you care about to be hurt or killed when you feel that you could prevent it by keeping them away from you, but Harry, I don't think you're going to be able to stop that girl," Lupin said, still speaking softly and now almost smiling.

"I have to though! She can't force me to let her come with us! And it looked like everyone back there already knew what she was planning to do! How could they all let her do this?" Harry's voice was rising, and he was up pacing now.

"I think everyone knew without her having to tell them, I know she didn't tell me. Harry, I have to ask you..." he hesitated for a minute, "do you love her? I mean, are you in love with her?" he was staring at Harry with an unreadable look on his face.

Harry knew the answer, but he didn't want to give it. This was not the point. He stopped pacing and stood silent, finally looking Lupin in the eyes.

"Yes. I'm in love with Ginny," he said sadly, losing his anger at her with the statement. He sighed and sank down to the ground, drawing his knees up and putting his head between them.

"Then you should tell her for one thing, and for another then you should already know she means business about leaving home. She was right when she said she'd be safer with you three than on her own, but I think you already know that much. Harry, she's younger than you, but she's grown enough to know how she wants to spend her life, which is a choice everyone has to make right now, in case all our lives are going to be shorter than we had expected. It would appear that she has chosen her life to be with you, and from what I know of her, I don't think you'll be able to win this argument. A woman's love can be a hard thing to fight off, believe me I know," Lupin finished with a smile, shaking his head.

Harry sat with his head in his hands. He couldn't believe this was happening. It wasn't right, he had to find a way to change her mind. Lupin's hand ruffled Harry's hair once, then rested on his shoulder. He said nothing and walked back to the after party, leaving Harry with his own thoughts, and now Lupin's as well. Harry sat there like that for more than an hour, when Ron finally came to see him next.

"Hiya Harry," he said, taking a seat next to him. Harry didn't reply, just sighed again.

"Listen Harry, I been thinking-" Ron started, but Harry spoke up this time, knowing what was coming next. Had everyone gone mad?

"No, Ron, not you too. Tell me one good reason why she should come with us?" Harry turned and stared hard at his friend.

"Because she's really gonna go, whether it's with us or not. Least with us I can keep an eye on her, and, you can too," he said meeting Harry's stare.

"How long has she been planning to spring this on me, huh?" Harry was getting angry again.

"I didn't know she was! She's been a wreck since you br-, er, since you guys decided..." Ron faltered when he saw the look in his friend's eyes growing more murderous, "Hermione's been taking care of her, teaching her spells all summer, sleeping with her at night. She said Ginny's been crying at night about you leaving, even though she knew you had to do it. Hermione never said she'd decided to do this, so I don't think she told anyone. I think she just knew, when you got here, you know, that she wasn't going to let you leave with out her. I don't want her out there with us, don't even want Hermione comin', but no way is she going to stay behind with both of us out there. Both of em' are mental," He said shaking his head.

"Look Ron, I already know everything you're probably going to say okay? I just need to think about some things out here on my own alright?" Harry asked a bit sharply.

He was still infuriated at the turn of events that had taken place tonight, but he knew none of it was Ron's fault, and so he tried to keep his voice calm as he could. Ron nodded, rose, walked three steps, turned as though he meant to say something else, thought the better of it and walked defeatedly back to the house.

Harry sat out here for a long time after that, just staring at the sky, running over what he was going to say to Ginny to try to talk some sense into her. He had gotten nowhere with it when he got up to go to bed, but it was getting late and he had to get some sleep.

He walked in to find Ron and the twins playing a game of exploding snap at the kitchen table. Everyone else had gone home or gone to bed it seemed. Good, Harry thought, at least I have until tomorrow to think of something. Harry held a hand up and just walked past the three of them without a word, starting up the stairs.

On the third landing Hermione was waiting for him, hands on her hips, a look on her face he'd never seen before. It wasn't anger, he'd seen that plenty, but he was sure that was what was on his face at the moment. She put a hand to his chest to stop him and spoke in a whisper.

"Harry, she's in there packing. Go in to talk to her won't you?" She had phrased it in a question, but she hadn't meant it as one.

Before he could find a reason to say no, she was hugging him tightly to her. She raised onto her tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek, then silently went downstairs, leaving him there at Ginny's door, now angry as he'd been when he'd first walked off the dance floor. He braced his hands on either side of the door frame, taking deep, slow breaths. Finally he reached for the handle and stepped in.

"Hermione, I'm f-fine, get out of here," she said harshly and brokenly, and while her back was turned to him, he could see her body was racked with sobs.

This was going to be worse than he'd imagined.

She turned and froze at the sight of him, her eyes wide for a moment. He shut the door behind him carefully, taking a few steps towards her. She held out a hand in front of her, warning him to keep his distance.

"Harry, what do you want?" she demanded while choking back her tears, visibly trying to collect herself.

She was holding a Weasley sweater in her hand, and there was a trunk open on the bed half filled with other clothes of hers. His eyes trailed from the bed slowly back to her.

"Ginny...just..." he didn't know what to say. He had nothing. She turned away from him while he hesitated and stuffed the sweater in her trunk, then returned to her dresser.

"Tell me what I can say to make you change your mind," he said with some of his anger finding its way to his voice.

"Nothing. My mind is made up. If that's all you want, you can get out too," she replied still throwing clothes together and now moving over to a vanity and snatching up her wand.

"Ginny, I..." he stopped and she froze again, still not facing him and now shaking. Harry was shaking too, badly, and his fists were balled up at his sides, his knuckles bone-white. When he spoke again, it was in a strangled voice.

"I just don't want to lose you, okay? I can't lose you, not now, not ever. If anything ever happened to you..." he choked on the lump on his throat, and closed his eyes to stop the flow behind them that was threatening to break free.

She turned to him again, with a miserable look on her face, and it made her look much older than she was.

Harry remembered when he had first seen her on the platform to Hogwarts, so small under her mother's protective arm, staring out at him with wide-eyed curiosity. They were both galaxies away from that day now.

"Harry, everyone has to face what's coming, no matter where they are. Why can't you just trust me, and my decisions? Your not the only one in danger, we all are. Harry..." she hesitated, fresh tears springing to her eyes, "I love you. I love you so much I can't breathe sometimes. If you just walk out tomorrow, and leave me here, I don't know if I could take it, you know? Forget Voldemort. If you leave tomorrow without me, I'm dead anyway. This is it. You're it for me, I'll never love anyone even half as much as I love you, ever! My place is with you, and if we're gonna die, then fighting by your side is where I want to go down. So if you want me to just, change my mind, then I'll tell you what to say. Tell me you don't love me, and you don't want to be with me, and you wouldn't even if things were different. Tell me that to my face and I'll stay," she finished in a measured tone, her eyes burning brightly in the dimly lit room.

She had stopped packing again and was now standing by the window, searching Harry's face for his response. He hadn't moved since she'd started the speech, and every word she had spoken had hit him in the chest like a brick. He was shaking so badly now he had to sit or he was going to fall, so without a word yet he moved towards her bed and held the post under his right hand for support.

"Ginny, I...," he closed his eyes again.

He could feel something in him breaking down, he was losing his fight to keep her here. It was like his body and soul were surrendering without his mind's permission, he felt defeated. He let go of his last bit of resolution with an awful shudder and finished his sentence.

"I love you too. I love you more than I've ever loved anything else my whole life. That's why you can't do this to me. I want you with me, always, but I can't be selfish, not with you, not with your life-", she cut him off, falling to her knees at his feet. He sank onto the bed, staring down at her tear-streaked face glowing in the candlelight.

"Be selfish, for once in your life, especially with me. I'm yours Harry, I always have been, take me, it's not selfishness. All I want is to be yours. Please...please Harry," she looked up at him pleadingly, holding his knees with her hands.

He stared at them, then took her hands and kissed them both, tears now sliding down his face as well. He nodded, and a radiant smile broke across her face.

Some part of him was exploding with happiness and relief, God help him, when he thought of her coming with him. She was staring in his eyes, and he smiled weakly back at her. Her eyes fell on his lips, and she put one hand on his face gently, her gaze becoming expectant.

He cupped her face in his hands, wiping tears from it with his thumbs, then pulled her to him and kissed her. She rose onto her knees between his legs and linked both her arms around his neck tightly. He let his arms circle her waist as he pulled her flush with his chest. They kissed with more passion than they ever had before, and he was wishing with every fiber of his being that he had made the right decision, that they would make it out of this alive, together.

No matter what though, they had now made this choice, there was no going back, and relief was still flooding him as they laid down on her bed, her trunk pushed to the floor. He stretched out on his back and she snuggled up at his side, resting her head in the crook of his neck and shoulder.

They said nothing else all night, and after a long while he felt her breathing become even and slow, and she began to snore softly. The feel of her warm shape next to him, the smell of her hair spilling up to his face, they were better than a draught of sleeping potion, and when he finally dropped off, he did not dream at all.

The next morning Harry woke with the sun, and reached for his glasses carefully, trying not to wake Ginny. They had both slept fully dressed, even forgetting to take their shoes off.

"Mmmm...." she moaned sleepily into his arm.

She opened her eyes at him and smiled. The look on her face shot a warmth all through him, all the way into his bones. He felt stronger than he ever had in his life, he felt ready. Today was the day, and he was ready. He kissed her forehead and tried to sit up. She pulled him down with her again.

"Uh-huh. More," she said yanking on his t-shirt.

He grinned and laid back down, facing her now. They kissed softly once, twice. They weren't passionate like the kisses last night, but loving, almost chaste kisses. He was thinking of all they had to do, and how he really did not care at all right now. This was the most perfect feeling he'd ever had. She was right, this was where they belonged, with each other. He didn't want to break the spell, but she knew what kind of day they had ahead of them too, and did it for him.

"Okay, let me get out of this stupid dress and finish packing real fast, and I'll be ready. Are we flying? Because you know I can't Apparate yet, er maybe-", she was starting to get up finally.

"Yeah, we were going to fly, even before you were coming. I don't know the exact place of where we're going, so we have to get in the general area and just, wait for me to recognize something," he said sitting up with her and stretching.

"Okay good. Well, you go get some breakfast, and let those two down there know what's going on. Let em' know you caved," she finished with a wink. He rolled his eyes at her and headed out of the room, catching the kiss she blew him on the way out.

Ron had made the couch up for Hermione the night before, figuring Ginny and Harry might be at it awhile. They had stopped arguing pretty early, and he knew Ginny was coming with them. Hermione had smiled at him then, having deduced the same thing from the muffled conversation coming from Ginny's room.

She and Ron had spent a good few hours talking next to the fireplace, and she had fallen asleep with her head resting on his shoulder. He had thought of sliding out from underneath her and going to his own bed, but had stayed, feeling too tired himself.

When the morning came, they were laying side by side, her facing the fire with her back to him and him with his arm draped over her hips. He woke first, and found himself grinning like an idiot. She felt good in his arms like this. Especially when she was just quietly sleeping and not yelling at him or calling him names.

He sat up rubbing his eyes, and she woke soon after, sitting up next to him with her eyes not even half open yet. She sighed and laid her head on his shoulder again like last night, and he found the courage to kiss her hair and put an arm around her. She pulled her face from his shoulder and with her eyes still barely open, leaned in to him, kissing him square on the lips.

He froze, his eyes now wide open, too shocked to kiss her back. He pushed her gently away to sort of wake her up, thinking she did not know what she was doing. She opened her eyes fully this time, bit her lip, and stared into his eyes.

They were going to cross the line. Both of them had thought of this moment, for years now, not knowing if it would ever come.

Now it was here.

He felt hot, he knew he must be blushing, and he was starting to tremble ever so slightly. He looked down at her mouth, and while he stared a smile spread out across it. She kissed him again and this time he responded, kissing her back tenderly and putting a hand behind her head. She put her small hands on both sides of his face, giving him no chance of pulling away from her this time.

"Hermione..." he moaned into their kiss, pulling her whole body closer.

Just then whistles broke out of the direction of the kitchen, and they broke apart as if each other were on fire. They turned to find Fred and George clapping wildly and laughing at them while pouring themselves some juice. Mrs. Weasley came in from the garden with a quizzical look on her face.

"What are you two on about?" she asked smiling, looking between the two of them.

"Oh nothing," Fred said beaming.

"Yeah, just Miss Granger and Ickle Ronniekins here having a wake up snog on the couch," George added sitting down at the table.

"What?" Mrs. Weasley said turning to her youngest son and Hermione, who were both now on their feet, wiping their mouths with the back of their hands and looking guilty.

"Shut up! We were just-" Ron was sputtering defensively.

"Oh honey I don't care. I was wondering when you two would come to your senses. Come get some breakfast Hermione dear, and Ron? Will you go wake Harry and Ginny as well? I want you all to have a good meal in your bellies before you head out today," She said matter-of-factly, cracking eggs and dropping them into a pan.

Hermione walked slowly to the table, her head down in embarrassment, but her eyes shooting daggers at the twins, who were still chuckling. Ron ran out of the room, happy to have an excuse to do so, and met Harry on the stairs.

"Oi! Morning. So?" Ron asked, grinning stupidly once again.

"You already know. She's finishing packing now. I was on my way up to your room when I heard the whistling," Harry said, a devilish look on his face.

Ron sobered and flushed bright red again. He looked down at his shoes, and started stuttering meaninglessly. Harry smiled and put one hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, it's cool. I been wondering when it would, er, happen with you guys," Harry said as he moved past him down the stairs.

"Yeah...wait, you knew?" Ron asked turning.

"Everybody knew mate. See you at breakfast. Don't forget to bring your broom down," Harry said without looking back.

Ron stood rooted to the spot, then bounced upstairs two steps at a time, feeling happier than he had in a while, despite what lay before them all.

Everyone said their goodbyes, with many tears on the girls' part, and then it was time to go. Fred and George told Harry to be sure to make it back, because they were thinking of expanding the store and they'd need their guinea pig, Ron, home for invention testing. Ginny slapped them, then hugged her whole family, crying in her mother's arms but smiling all the while. Mr. Weasley whispered into Harry's ear when they were hugging.

"Take care of her. She's my baby Harry."

Harry had pulled away from the embrace with a fierce look on his face, nodding solemnly. Mr. Weasley had smiled at him then, knowing Harry's look meant 'to the death.'

They all turned to the door, opened it, and sunlight washed over their four faces. Harry felt Ginny grasp his hand and he squeezed hers back, looking adoringly down at her. He took Hermione's hand in his other and she winked at him, turning then to Ron, who had that stupid grin on his face again as he looked back at her. She reached for his hand and he gave it, and then they stepped outside into the glorious summer day.

Harry didn't know what the future would bring, he didn't know if they were destined for a happy ending, but he knew this was surely the happiest beginning he could have ever hoped for.




Authors Note: After much deliberation, I have decided to continue this story. It will not be much longer, or at least I don't anticipate it will be, probably four or five more chapters. I will be finished with the next chapter by tonight ( I hope) and will be posting it as soon as I can!
Reviews 6
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear