Search:

SIYE Time:23:14 on 16th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


And So It Begins...
By LoSeR BuGeR

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Other
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Comedy, Drama, Fluff, Humor, Tragedy
Warnings: Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Rating: R
Reviews: 6
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2006 ***

This is my version of what will happen Post-HBP. Hope You like the first chapter. R&R Flames are welcomed. It is Rated R for safe. But it's nothing intense. And So It Begins...
Hitcount: Story Total: 3218





Author's Notes:

Disclamer: I do not own anything. Cept the year-old Kit Kat under my bed. But my dog ate it. So it's hers.

And So It Begins...

Chapter One: A Lovely Surprise
It Started On: May 6, 2006
It Ended On: May 6, 2006

"The Pen's in My Hand, Ending Unplanned"




ChapterPrinter


Harry, Ron, and Hermione had all just unloaded their trunks on the Hogwarts express. Looking at the train, Harry couldn't believe this would be the last time he'd glance at the red and black beauty. He spotted Ron and Hermione saying farewell to all of their classmates, telling them they'd see them on September First. Of course, it was not true.

After going through the barrier and feeling the tingle of walking through walls he spotted the Dursleys. All except one, but then he looked to the food stand and there was Duddykins, pigging out as usual. He let out a big sigh. It was going to be a long summer. They approached the Dursleys, Harry with more caution because he had not informed them of Ron and Hermione tagging along; he was sure they would not approve, but then again when did Harry really care?

"My friends are coming over." He stated matter of fact to Mr. Dursley. Dudley had been back with a giant sub in his hand, or what was left of it.

"You mean you actually have friends?" He tried to act cool and impressive in front of Hermione but he was actually spraying her with bits of bread and turkey; which she kept trying to dodge but unfortunately there were to many and she was splattered which various of foods.

Harry rolled his eyes, he did not want to deal with Dudley's childish manners. "Can you please stop spraying my friend with your food."

"Do what you want, boy, but mind you, one will have to go on the roof, while the other in the trunk. Our car only seats five. And if you didn't know there's six of us." Vernon Dursley smirked at his astonishing math skills of adding three plus three.

"I want the girlie next to me." Dudley stated with hunger in his eyes. Ron quickly got in front of Hermione and his hand automatically went to his pocket, but Hermione quickly put a hand on his arm to stop him.

"Excuse me," Hermione looked disgust but was having a moment of correcting. "but if your car seats five, why would only four people be in the car?" Vernon looked confused.

"It's because Dudley takes up two seats Hermione. Now can we please go." Harry said annoyed. Dudley glared at Harry but it only managed to look as if he was constipated. They all headed to the parking lot. When no one was around Hermione took out her wand and shrunk all three trunks. They stored them in their pockets and Hermione, again, used her wand to enlarge the backseat so that they would not be smothered by Dudley's weight.

The ride back home was a deadly silent except for the time when Dudley tried flirting with Hermione. Thankfully for her she was in between Harry and Ron so Dudley could not try and put any moves on her. Ron was already at the point of killing him, putting an apple in his mouth, and serving him for Christmas. Poor apple.

When they reached Private Drive, Harry led them up the stairs to his room. Ron conjured up to beds (with the help of Hermione of course) and made the room bigger to accommodate the extra people who would share the room with Harry. It turned nightfall so they all got ready to go to bed. Harry wondered how Hermione was feeling. This must have been pretty awkward for her. Having to sleep and change in a boy's room (she was scared to go into the bathroom incase Dudley broke down the door to get a glimpse).

"Hermione are you okay?" He noticed by her sudden change of mood that she was like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Yes, I'm fine Harry. How about you? You were very quiet in the car ride and you didn't talk much when we came back. Are you upset because of what happened? Maybe you want to go back to Hogwarts? Maybe you miss Gi--"

"Hermione." Ron shook his head and got up right in front of her. "Stop. We know you're hiding something. Now, what's wrong?"

Hermione had tears in her eyes, but she refused to let them fall. "I...I...just miss it." She slowly sat down next to Harry, and Ron followed, grabbing her hand. "I miss being 11 and fighting with you about how to say Wingardium Leviosa. Talking to Hagrid and laughing because Norbert set fire to his beard. Sneaking out to fight Malfoy, yet instead finding a three-headed dog named Fluffy. I miss celebrating Christmas at Hogwarts, I miss the feast and classes. I miss seeing Moaning Myrtle crying and flushing herself down the toilet. I miss using my time-turner and riding Beaky. I miss Graup and the way he called me Hermy. I miss my parents and McGonagall and Flitwit and even Filch and Mrs. Norris. I miss Sirius and Dumbledore. I miss Hogwarts and all the great times we had there." By this time tears were freely sliding down her face. "I miss being a child and being free. Now we have so much responsibility and I hate it."

Hermione had started sobbing into Ron's chest. He held her tight and let some of the tears escape from his eyes into her mass of curly hair. Harry, too, was crying. He wasn't only crying because he was sad but because he realized that he and his two best friends were in a stage where they can all let each other in. He realized that throughout the 6 years of knowing each other they had not once been as close as they were today. He hugged Hermione and Ron and they cried together.

When they calmed down, Ron started laughing. Hermione hit him on the head but started laughing too. Harry looked on at his two mates and saw how brilliant they completed each other. Ron with his idiotsy and Hermione with her intelligence, and the both with their stubbornness. He could hear wedding bells.

"Hermione?" they had put the beds together and were laying across from them. Hermione in the middle but still holing Ron's hand.

"Hmm?"

"Did you just admitted to hating responsibility?" Ron smirked. Hermione hit him softly on the stomach.

"Yes. It seems to me that you're rubbing off on me Ronald." His nose crunched up at the sound of his full name. They both stared at each other deeply. Slowly leaning in to each other. So close their noses were brushing.

"Um...Cough." He didn't cough, he just said it. Gosh, way to ruin the moment Harry. Which is exactly what Ron said. Well...not EXACTLY.

"Damn Harry. Why do you always have to be a cock-blocker?" Ron said frustrated. Hermione just smile and pecked him on the cheek. She sat up and looked at the two.

"I love you guys." They completely ignored her.

"Well sorry Ron. S'not my fault you two were getting it on, mind you, on my bed while I'm on it. Sorry if I didn't want to see you two have a rump under the covers. What was I suppose to do? Microwave some popcorn and watch?"

"No! You could have silently walked away and nicovave us some popcorn." Ron stated proudly as if he won the case on how Santa should go to Azkaban for slaving away those poor elves.

"Hello? I said I love you guys!" Hermione said again.

"Oh yes and where was I suppose to go? The bathroom? Or maybe I'd sleep with Dudley? Oh goodie. Maybe I'd have a rump with him while you're at it. And it's MicRoWave."

"You guys?!"

"That's disgusting mate. Who knows whose been in that bathroom! Please keep what you do over the summer to yourself. There's a lady present, mate." Ron laughed. Harry lunged at him.

"You guys???!!!"

"The only lady I see here is you!" The boys started wrestling on the bed.

"My, my, Harry. Do you want me so bad you imagine me as a lady? Aren't you with Dudley? That's mean mate. Leading him on that way, when obviously you were pinning after me." Ron laughed and pinned Harry down. Harry struggled and flipped Ron over.

"You...are...gay." Harry was breathing roughly. Hermione pulled out a muggle device known as the Cam Corder or Camera Recorder. What this does, kind readers, is it records any blackmail you want to have against both of your best friends especially when they are rolling around on a bed acting very homosexual.

"What's Hermione doing?" Ron asked. "What's that thing in her hand? And why is there a red dot flashing at me?"

Harry turned around and spotted the Cam Corder. "Oh Merlin. She's recoding us! Get her!" Hermione screamed and tried to get away but Harry lunged at her feet while Ron pinned her down. The Camera flew on the bed and continued recording what was happening. Harry started tickling her. After they let her go, Harry went to the video camera and stopped recording but he left a little message in there that consisted of "If anyone ever sees this, I'm not gay. I'm madly in love with a red headed woman. I'm not too sure of Ron though. He may be gay." "HEY! I AM SO NOT GAY! LIKE TOTALLY!" A burst of laughter and then the tape was stopped.

"As I was saying. I love you guys."

"AWWW WE LOVE YOU TOO!" Harry and Ron both hugged Hermione furiouly, almost cracking some ribs.

"Okay, okay. Let go now. You're crushing my boobs." Hermione laughed as the guys quickly became awkward and looked around the room. Why do guys always seem uncomfortable when a girl mentions her body parts or menstrual cycle? I just don't get it.

Vernon Dursley burst open the door. "CAN'T YOU KEEP IT QUIET IN HERE? NORMAL PEOPLE SLEEP AT ONE IN THE MORNING!" He closed the door with a Bang! and all three friends burst into laughter.

"I guess it's time to sleep." Harry said. He turned of the light and they all got comfortable. Ron and Hermione a little too comfortable if you know what I mean.

Ron and Hermione were having a silent conversation when they thought Harry was asleep.

"We almost kissed, Ron." Hermione said.

"Yes. Almost being the key word had it not been for Harry." A snore erupted from Harry when Ron stated this.

"So why don't we take it from where we left off?" Hermione grinned shyly.

"It'd be my pleasure." Ron rolled on top of Hermione and grabbed her face in his hands ready to kiss her when all of the sudden he was pushed off her by Harry's body. Ron fell to the floor with the thump. Apparently Harry had rolled over Hermione pushing Ron to the floor. Hermione chuckled.

"I take it you're still awake Harry." Only a snore came out of him. "I think Harry was serious about us being like that on his bed." Another snore from Harry in agreement. "And I take it you're gonna sleep between Ron and I tonight, eh?" Snore. "Oh well Ron. Maybe another time."

Ron grumbled and settled himself next to Harry. He smacked him across the head. "Damn cock-blocker."

Harry got up. "What was that for?!" Snore. "Stupid red-headed freckled kid." Hermione giggled.

"Goodnight Boys." Snore. Snore.

------------------------------ ---------

"This is Hermione Granger and we are watching the Homosexual Channel. What is it that make to men fall in love? Make them want to be with each other so much, they'll hold on to each other til death do they part? Well on this exclusive we'll show you how a Raven-haired kid and red-headed kid get it on in the bed." Hermione started zooming in on Ron and Harry, singing the Mission Impossible theme song. "Oh my, I think the Raven is saying something."

"Mmm... I love you Gin...err..." Harry mumbled into Ron's shoulder.

"Apparently, he calls his lover Ginger. Which makes sense cause of his partners hair. oh wait wait there's something coming from Ginger."

"Mio...ny."

"Erm... Uh... He said... My own Nee. I guess Raven is 'Nee' now. Hopefully..." Ron and Harry got closer together and Hermione almost fell in a fit of giggles. "They're loving those dreams they're having. I'd show you what they're doing but this is a TV-14 show and we respect the government and its laws. Oh my. It seems like Nee is awaking. This will be interesting." Hermione continued to record zooming in on Harry's face to get his reaction.

"Mmm...Ginny..." Harry started patting Ron's red hair. He looked down to kiss 'her' on the forehead when he noticed the manly eyebrows and big nose and OH MY GOSH...it's not Ginny it's....

"ROOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

"I guess Ginger's real name is Ron. Now sir what is your name?"

"HERMIONE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"Whas goin on?" Ron yawned.

"We'll be back with the Homosexual Channel as long as Harry doesn't kill me. Dun dun dunananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ahhhhhh!" Harry tackled her.

"Homo..huh. Harry geroff her. I'm the only one allowed on top of her." (Purunpssh)

"Mate she was making HomoTV off us."

"What'd he do Hermione? Have sexual fantasies about me? Golly I am hot." Ron said fanning himself. Harry had a look of disbelief on his face. He walked out to take a shower and rinse out any gay out of him.

"Don't flatter yourself Ron. You were all over him." A distinct "HAH!" came from the bathroom door. Ron and Hermione went downstairs into the kitchen and Hermione prepared some breakfast. Ron sat down and watched Hermione work. He couldn't help but smile. She was so perfect. He especially like watching her hips move as she walked from the refrigerator to the stove.
She looked at him. "What?"

"Nothing. Just admiring." Hermione blushed.

"There's nothing to admire Ron." Ron stood up and went towards her. She had been cracking eggs when he put his arms around her waist. She was shocked and dropped a shell into the batter.

"Oh Shoot." She took it out and continued cracking eggs pretending he wasn't nuzzling her neck. "Ron..."

"Yes?"

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Doing what?" He kissed her neck.

"That. You know we can't be like this." She said sadly.

"What? Why not? I like you Hermione, a lot. You can't possibly imagine how many times I've dreamed about you." "Oh.. I have an idea." She smirked. He continued blushing. "Obviously you like me too. Right?"

"Yes but--"

"No buts Herm. I want to be with you and that's all I want. I don't care about anyone or anything. I only care about you. And only you." Hermione's eyes had watered.

"We can't Ron." She looked down. "Remember why we're here? We're here to vanquish Voldemort." For once he didn't flinch. "We're here to help Harry find the leftover horcruxes. We can't let our feelings overtake us. We can't leave Harry on his own. We have to be his best mates now. It can't be You and Me, how everyone including me wants it to be. It has to be Harry, Ron and Hermione. The three musketeers, the three amigos..."

"The three blind mice?" Ron smiled sadly. "I understand Hermione. I just want you to be mine and vice versa. I want to be able to hold you, hug you, whisper sweet nothings in your ear....kiss you..." He trailed off. Hermione smiled up at him. She grabbed his face and brought it close to hers.

"While he's not anywhere near." She whispered. And the two friends engulfed themselves in a very passionate kiss. It started out slow but then heated up and soon Hermione was against the wall. Their lips would not come apart. How they breathed no one knew. Oh yeah. We humans have something called a nose. Just Kidding. The kiss was surely interrupted because everyone knows that Harry is the biggest cock-blocker of the century.

"Woah..."

Ron and Hermione sighed. Of course. "If you weren't my best friend I'd kill you."
"Ah. But you love me." Harry smiled a small smile. Hermione and Ron understood.

"Harry, me and Hermione--"

"Hermione and I, Ronald." Harry smiled.

"Don't worry mate. I get it. You guys want my permission to be together and probably want to go back to Hogwarts right? Sure go ahead. You guys'll make great kids. I just hope I'll get to see them."

"Shut up Harry. Me and He... Hermione and I...aren't going to get together." Ron said.

"That's right Harry. And we're not going to go to Hogwarts. We said we'd be with you and we're following through with it. You're are best friend we won't let you down. And stop talking all this nonsense of not living through the war. You know it's all rubbish Harry."

He smiled at them. "Thanks you guys. But you could have still gotten together--"

"See Hermione. I told you he didn't mind."

"Hush Ronald. Let him finish. Go on Harry."

"--but...why were you two practically humping on the wal--"

"Actually don't go on Harry. Just be quiet." Hermione turned crimson.

"No but for real. Why were you doing that? Are your Animagus forms rabbits?" Harry continued asking them questions.

"I'm not listening to this." Hermione continued on with a stern yet happy face making breakfast. She had made enough for 12 Dudley's to eat. That's a lot. After eating breakfast, Hermione kindly left a note saying that they went to the park and that she had made breakfast for them. Harry was sure that they wouldn't even read it but she wrote the note anyhow.

They got dressed and headed out to the park. Hermione automatically went to the swing set and Ron sat on the swing beside her. Harry sat on the tetter totter. As he started bouncing slowly up and down, he was starting to realize how lonely he was feeling. Hermione and Ron had each other now. Even though they weren't together it was like they were. Staring at the empty seat in front of him, he knew he wanted one person to fill that seat. Ginny Weasley. He missed her. He wanted her to so badly be with him now. But she couldn't. He had basically told her to back off from him that he was a danger. Right now, though, he do anything to hold her. It's funny how, back at the Burrow, Ginny was feeling the same way.

"Mum. Why do Ron and Hermione get to be with Harry during the summer? Couldn't I go?" Ginny whined. She was very bored with no one to talk to and her best friend, brother, and ex boyfriend were probably having a gay time. (Purunpssh)

"Because Ginny, they wanted to...er... spend some quality time together." Mrs. Weasley tried to lie.

"Mum, we both know that bull--"

"Ginevra Weasley! Watch your language."

"--caca. Now why are they really over at Private Drive? Are they coming back?"

Molly sighed. It was time for the truth. "No Ginny, they're not coming back."

"Why not? How are they getting to Hogwarts?"

"Ginny. Harry, Ron, and Hermione are not going to Hogwarts. They are going to find the remaining horcruxes, destroy them and defeat the Dark Lord." Mrs. Weasley's eyes filled with tears.

"WHAT?! And you let them?!"

"Ginny what else am I suppose to do? It's his destiny. It's their destiny. They have to do this." Mrs. Weasley was sobbing now.

"Yeah, well it's my destiny too. I'm going with them." Ginny got off the kitchen counter and headed towards her room.

"No You Are NOT!" Molly grabbed Ginny's arm.

"And why not?" Ginny stood with her head held high, daring her mother to not let her go. Molly slowly sank into the chair tears sliding down her face.

"Ginny," She spoke softly, her voice cracking. "Everyone around me is in danger. I feel like I have no control over this anymore. It used to be shoeing the monsters out of the closet. Now it's different. Your father is always in danger. It kills me to know he may be in danger and I'm here cooking. You brothers, all of them, even Fred and George, are in danger. They're going to be fighting in the war. Especially Ron. It hurts me to know any one of them could be murdered. I don't want anything to happen to them. And now you? My only baby girl. My youngest child. I wanted so badly to have a girl. When I had you I was so happy. I still am. Never did I imagine you'd be in danger at only 11. Your first year at Hogwarts was so horrible. I felt so bad that you couldn't experience it like a normal witch. And now, you want to go off and put yourself in a position where you may not come back. And I won't let you. I can't have you going off and killing yourself. I want you here with me when this is all over."

"Mum... I will be here when it's all over. I will come back. But it's my destiny to be right beside Harry. Mum, I love him. He's the one. I know it. And I want to be there, by his side." Ginny hugged her mother.

"Ginny please don't leave me. I need you." Molly sobbed.
"I have to mum. I'm so sorry. Please don't make this hard for me." Tears started trickling down her face.

Mrs. Weasley stood up and took Ginny's face into her hands. "I don't want you to. I don't approve of this. But I have to let the ones I love go... I love you so much Ginny."

"I love you too and don't worry mum. I'll be here at Bill's wedding." Molly slightly smiled.

"You better or I'll whip out the Bat Bogey Hex on you. Now go pack. But I don't think Harry'll let you. If he doesn't please come back. Don't go off on your own please." Molly looked at her with pleading eyes.

"I promise mum." Ginny kissed her mother on the cheek and went upstairs to pack. After packing, and getting dress she went downstairs to say farewell to her mother. Molly looked at her daughter and smiled. She was so proud of her.

"Please don't fight with Harry. He loves you. He just thinks what he's doing is right." Mrs. Weasley shrunk her trunk and Ginny stuffed it in her pocket. "Remember, don't use magic unless it's absolutely necessary. Otherwise let Harry do it. You're still underage. I love you honey."

"I love you too mum." After a couple of kisses and hugs and tears, Ginny walked into the fireplace, got some floo powder and yelled Number 4 Private Drive. And was in major trouble.

"WHO IN GOD'S BEARD ARE YOU!?!?" Uncle Vernon yelled. He apparently was sitting down watching the telly when suddenly the fire roared and out popped a red headed girl landing on her bum.

Ginny got up off the floor rubbing her buttocks, mumbling about stupid fireplaces. "Erm...well... this is weird. Hi, I'm Ginny Weasley--"

"Weasley?! GET OUT! I remember you lot. Messing up my living room, leaving sweets so my Dudders feels bad! GET OUT NOW!"

"Sir, if you'd let me explain--"

"I don't need the explanation of a FREAK!" BAM! The door to Number 4 was slammed into Ginny's face.

"Damn you Fred and George! So now what?... I guess I'll just wait here then....I guess I'll stop answering my own questions then....Merlin talking to yourself is creepy." Ginny sat down on the stoop and waited. Hoping they would come soon. Obviously they weren't home because if they were, they would have seen or heard the commotion. She hoped.

Night was creeping in and the three blind mice decided to go to Private Drive. As they walked, Hermione and Ron despite not going out were holding hands, Harry voiced out his thoughts.

"Ron, when is Bill's wedding?"
"August 4th. Why?" Ron asked curiously.

"Erm...No reason." Harry blushed. Thank Merlin it was dark.

"Harry do you miss Ginny?" Hermione asked smiling. They were nearing Private Drive and only needed a couple houses until Number 4.

"Like you won't imagine Hermione. I feel bad though, for shutting her out. I told her that we couldn't together because I was scared to lose her."

"Harry that was stupid. Everyone has the same chance to die at this time. It's scary yes, but it's true. You probably broke her heart. She really likes you Harry." Hermione said quietly as they reached Number 3.

"And I love her..." Harry said looking down at the floor. He whispered these four words but they were loud enough for Ginny to hear.

"I love you too Harry." Harry's head shot up.

"Ginny?"




Reviews 6
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear