Search:

SIYE Time:13:30 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived
By Khrys

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Albus Dumbledore, Draco Malfoy, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Minerva McGonagall, Neville Longbottom, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Ron Weasley
Genres: General
Warnings: Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 28
Summary: This is my version of Book Seven. It picks up where Book Six left off, and follows Harry and his friends through their trials and tribulations. Everyone know that Harry has to defeat Voldemort, but does he have to do it alone, without love? All of your favorite characters are here. This story follows canon closely. H/G, R/Hr, and other pairings are included.
Hitcount: Story Total: 86742; Chapter Total: 3896





Author's Notes:
Author’s Note: J.K. Rowling created the world in which I work. Everything Harry is hers alone.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Ron pulled Harry aside in the early afternoon, asking to speak with him privately. Harry paused when he saw the scowl that briefly creased Hermione’s face. He didn’t need to be a skilled Legilimens to know what she was thinking. Her thoughts would have come across clearly to a Muggle with no discernible magical power. Harry was certain that she would have been mortified to know that her emotions were so boldly displayed. He was positive that she was trying to hide them. “She probably thinks that she is hiding them well.” Harry turned to Ron with a concerned expression.

“It’s not about Hermione, is it?” Harry asked hesitantly. “I don’t want to interfere and she doesn’t seem too happy that you’re…”

“I can’t tell you right this second,” Ron hissed. “Can we just go?”

Harry called to Ginny, who had been heatedly debating the use of a certain Peruvian Powder with Fred and George. She waved at him and pointed to a clandestine meeting place. He crossed the room, meeting her under a display of fireworks.

“Did you want something from me?” Ginny whispered seductively into his ear.

They hadn’t been alone together since their honeymoon, and Ginny’s mind kept jumping back to that night. She loved the feelings that her memories created in the pit of her stomach. In the past days, Ginny had taken to creating scenarios in her mind, scenes where she cornered Harry and had her way with him. Something in Harry’s eyes caused Ginny to pause. “He looks so serious. We should be celebrating. Everyone is here, and Fred and George closed the store so that they were able to celebrate with us. I wonder what is going on.”

“Ron and I are going out for a bit,” Harry sighed. “No, Luv, I don’t know what’s going on. As soon as I find out I will try to get a message to you.”

Ginny’s face flushed a becoming shade of rose. “How is it that he can do that to me? It’s more than just reading my mind; it’s as if he’s inside my skin. I wonder if he can feel everything I’m feeling.”

“Yes,” Harry whispered huskily with his mouth pressed against the lockets of hair curling around her ear. “I can. I have those same feelings. Later, my Luv, I promise.”

“Hurry back,” Ginny begged. “I want to go to Honeydukes before we leave.”

I will,” Harry promised. “Explain this to Hermione, would you? She looks fit to burst.”

Harry threw a sympathetic look over his shoulder at Hermione before exiting Weasley’s Wizarding Wheezes with Ron.

Ron practically tore his arm out of its socket tugging him across the lane. They hurried down the other side of the street and past an empty shop. Ron stopped abruptly before the Post Office, ducking into a small shop with no advertisements in the window. Harry was certain that this shop was as vacant as the previous one, but was quickly proved wrong when he followed Ron through the doorway.

Harry gaped in amazement as the shop came to life. Candles flared on the walls as the door to the shop swung closed. They heard the click as it latched into the frame. Suddenly, the entire shop and its contents were illuminated.

Harry wondered how Ron could have possibly known about this place. There wasn’t a single item in this store that would sell for less than one hundred Galleons. “Who could afford to shop in a place like this?”

“Harry,” Ron whispered urgently. “The sales witch will be out any minute. I know this is awkward timing, but can I, I mean, would you…”

Harry watched Ron’s face as the blush crept up his neck, coloring his cheeks and forehead. Harry suddenly realized what Ron was trying to ask him.

“I don’t have any money on me,” Harry replied regretfully. “Not enough for anything in here.”

“You don’t need money,” Ron whispered back, trying to explain without sounding desperate. “They can charge your Gringott’s Vault.”

“Oh,” Harry replied, feeling very unsophisticated. “I didn’t know that they could do that.”

“So,” Ron choked. “Do you think?”

“Of course,” Harry assured him. “Get whatever you want. Consider it a gift from Ginny and I.”

Ron snorted and his eyes grew serious before he answered. “I can’t take it. I will pay you back.”

“Consider it a gift, then,” Harry instructed. “A ‘Thank You’ for helping to defeat the most evil wizard of all time.”

Ron still looked unsure, worrying about the cost of the gift he was about to purchase. He had not confided in Harry that he had commissioned the gift much earlier, even though he had no way to pay for it. Paying for it hadn’t mattered, only how he felt about Hermione. Ron felt an amazing amount of guilt as having deceived his best friend.

“Ron,” Harry fumed. “Stop acting like a git. I know that you ordered this ages ago. I’m assuming it was the day of the attack. I’m not upset. I don’t think you were keeping anything from me. You certainly didn’t deceive me, and, yes, I will teach you to harness the power that I am currently using.” Harry paused when he saw the look of relief and gratitude on Ron’s face. “Money is no object here. Hermione deserves the best. So do you. Stop hemming and hawing and call for the sales witch.”

Ron rang the tiny bell to call for the sales witch. Harry, who had been too preoccupied with the beautiful jewelry, had not even seen it floating midair near the counter. At once, the sales witch Apparated into the showroom and began to speak with Ron about his selection.

Harry drifted off to the other side of the showroom, drawn to a singular piece of jewelry. As he approached, the case that the particular piece of jewelry was housed in opened silently. There were four pieces in the case, but the piece that Harry was intent upon was the only one that floated out for him to appraise.

Harry held out his hands for the earrings floating at chest level. They glided into his open and waiting hand. They were a stone he had never seen before, carved into the most intricate shape. The stone itself was a creamy white, but deep within its center, were crimson streaks that blazed in the light. As he moved his hand back and forth, allowing the light to hit the stone at different angles, he was certain that he saw the feather rustle as the air flowed over his hand. Suddenly, Harry was positive that these earrings were real feathers, made of fire burning deep inside the stone. It was if the feathers had been plucked from his own tail, shrunk to the size of a Knut, and encased in this magnificent stone.

Harry found himself in a deep trance as he stared at the earrings. They moved only slightly at first, taking on lifelike characteristics as the seconds ticked by. Before Harry knew it, the earrings were floating on an imagined breeze. It was as if they had just been picked up, ceremoniously released, and allowed to find their own gradual path back to his hand.

The feathers grew blurry, as did the entire shop. Harry found himself standing in the middle of a large field watching a Unicorn run freely thought the grass and flowers. He looked, instinctively, to the sky and saw an Eagle and an Albatross soaring through the clouds. There was something else, something in the distance. It glinted in the sunlight, reflecting each individual ray of the sun, crating a rainbow of color that infiltrated the sky. The Eagle and Albatross flew nearer to the shining object, but never reached it. The Unicorn appeared to be trying to shimmer closer to the object, but evidently, it was blocked from getting any closer. One by one, they disappeared, until there was none left.

Harry closed his eyes, trying to block out the powerful emotions tied to the absence of his friends. He thought about the Phoenix feather earrings and realized that he had not seen a Phoenix in the field. Terrified of, yet resigned to the meaning, Harry opened his eyes in a weak attempt to search for the Phoenix. He knew the Phoenix would not be there, he knew that he would not be there.

His thoughts were on the ones he loved as he opened his eyes. His eyelids cracked open, allowing the light to flood into his eyes, temporarily blinding him. When his vision cleared, Ron and Hermione stood beside him. Ginny was sitting cross legged on the ground next to him, one hand caressing his calf, the other resting comfortably on her stomach.

He could make out multitudes of people crowded into the field that had been empty seconds before. He saw familiar faces, he saw strangers. He could not tell the difference between friend and foe, Muggle and Wizard. He had tried to take a step closer to the crowd to search for Neville and Luna, but his body was stiff and he could not move. He searched desperately for the Weasleys, hoping that he would be able to find all of them without moving.

Harry’s eyes came across Mr. and Mrs. Weasley first. Her eyes were red, even from a distance, and he could see that Mr. Weasley was shaking as he held his wife. Despite all of that, they were both putting on a brave smile. Then he found Charlie, Fred, and George. They were standing together, huddled in a circle, as if protecting someone from being trampled by the other people. Harry saw a figure on the ground through a small gap in between Fred and George’s legs. He puzzled over the identity of the lone, crumpled figure only for as long as it took him to draw in a deep breath.


His vision began to clear, and he was jerked back into reality just in time to hear Ron say, “Fire Opals, you say? They’re beautiful.”

Harry felt the earrings settle back down into the palm of his hand, providing a modest, but comforting weight. “Fire Opals?” Harry echoed. “Are these available for purchase?” He was profoundly grateful that Ron had not noticed his departure from reality.

The sales witch looked at him closely. She held his gaze for a full, uncomfortable minute before her chin dipped once indicating her assent. “It is, Mr. Potter. Are you only interested in purchasing the earrings, or would you like to commission a matching necklace?”

“The earrings will be plenty,” Harry replied quietly. He had the distinct feeling that she knew something about the earrings that she wasn’t sharing.

Harry and Ron followed the sales witch to the counter. That was when Harry noticed that she was floating in a manner similar to Ginny’s. He blinked several times, thinking that his eyes were again playing tricks on him. When he had rubbed his eyes, her feet were planted firmly on the floor, and Harry figured that his mind was playing tricks on him.

The inexplicable vision and the peculiar feelings served only to further his desire to buy the earrings. The sales witch was asking him something as he caressed the earrings in his hand.

“Excuse me?” Harry asked. “I missed what you said.”

“How did you want to pay, Mr. Potter?” she asked.

Harry turned to Ron, feeling incredibly stupid. Ron smiled at Harry’s discomfort and embarassment. “Tell her you want her to take it out of your Gringott’s Vault,” he instructed. “You’ll need your number.”

“Number?” Harry hissed.

“Your vault number,” Ron explained.

“Oh,” Harry said, feeling rather ignorant. He turned to the sales witch, who was awaiting his answer patiently. “Could you take it out of my Gringott’s Vault? It’s vault number 143.”

She smiled at his hesitation before writing up the sales slip. She turned to Ron and asked him how he planned to pay for his purchase.

“You can take the money from my vault for his purchase as well. Vault 143.” Harry had jumped in, trying to save Ron any further humiliation.

Another sales slip was quickly generated and Harry and Ron thanked the sales witch profusely as they exited the shop. They had only made it a few yards away from the entrance to the shop when Hermione met them in the middle of the lane.

“Hermione,” Ron exclaimed.

“Where have you been?” she demanded.

“You don’t know?” Ron asked incredulously.

“Would I ask you if I knew?” Hermione exploded. “Why are you avoiding the question?”

Harry took this opportunity to rejoin his wife and family at Weasley’s Wizarding Wheezes. He looked over his shoulder a few times as he crossed the street, just to make sure that Hermione hadn’t strangled Ron. Just as he pushed the door to the shop open, Harry heard Hermione’s shrill voice.

“You insolent little snip.” Her voice rang out across the lane, causing Harry to chuckle as he entered the shop and closed the door gently behind him.

Harry smiled at Ginny’s questioning look. “I’m sure that we’ll find out shortly. In the meantime, I have something for you,” he said mysteriously.

Harry and Ron were both speaking from their heart when they explained about their gifts. Neither could have known how similarly unique their conversations would be.

********************

Ron listened to Hermione rant at him for a good while before he tried to interrupt smoothly.

“Hermione,” he began quietly. “Could you let me get a word in?”

“You insolent little snip,” she spat.

“I hardly think that is deserved,” Ron retorted dryly. “Here I am, trying to give you a gift, and you’re attacking my personality.” His words held a touch of humor, but his eyes were serious.

Hermione sobered instantly. “Is that where you’ve been?”

“Yes.”

“Oh, Ron. I’m so sorry,” she babbled. “I was certain that you and Harry had left Ginny and I behind to go and search for the cup. I had a dream and I was alone and, oh, I’m sorry.” Tears were streaming down her face by the time she finished.

Ron pulled Hermione into a tight embrace. “We couldn’t leave you behind,” he said lightly, “you’re the brains of this operation.”

“Promise you won’t leave me behind. Ever!” Her voice was fierce and she was now fighting back a fresh flood of tears. A sob caught in her throat and she buried her face into Ron’s shoulder.

“I promise,” Ron said clearly. “I couldn’t imagine you not being by my side. That’s why I got you this.”

He held out the small onyx package. She took it with trembling hands, afraid to open it. She hoped, against hope, that it wasn’t a ring. She didn’t want to have to turn him down. “Someday after this is all over, definitely. To Ron, absolutely. Not now, though,” she pondered thoughtfully. “There are too many things to worry about. I can’t, we can’t afford to be distracted by something so frivolous.”

She opened the box, a feeling of dread creeping up her spine. She thought about closing her eyes, but decided that it would just prolong the torture.

“Ron!” she exclaimed in surprise and pleasure. “It’s beautiful.”

She took the small object from the box, cradling it in the palm of her hand. After turning it over several times, she picked it up by the attached chain and dangled it in front of her nose. From that angle, she could see every tiny stones inside the miniature hourglass. The whole charm was smaller than a thimble. She brought the hourglass closer to her eyes to watch as the tiny rubies and diamonds cascaded through the center as she tilted the hourglass. She tore her eyes away long enough to glance at Ron.

“You’re not disappointed?” he asked hesitantly. Before she could respond, he took a deep breath, and while trying to remain calm, proceeded to explain what had been going through his mind when he ordered her gift. “I had this custom-made for you. I hope that you weren’t expecting a ring. Don’t get me wrong. I am asking you to marry me. Just not now, ok. We need to focus on getting the last Horcruxes and helping Harry.”

Ron finished his speech and looked Hermione in the eye. She seemed as relieved as he felt.

“For once, Ronald Weasley, you and I are on the same page. I want to wait too, but I know you are the one for me. Would you put this on for me?”

Ron took the necklace from Hermione and stepped behind her to fasten it around her neck. He was temporarily stymied by the abundance of hair. He made a strangled sound, hoping she would understand his dilemma. She quickly grabbed her hair, twisted into a bun, and held it up off her neck gracefully. Ron secured the clasp with as much finesse as he could muster.

“It’s perfect,” she breathed as she let her hair down.

“There’s just one more thing I need to tell you,” Ron mumbled in a very embarrassed way.

Hermione spun about to face him. “What?” she demanded.

“There’s a charm on that necklace,” he mumbled. “It tells me when you are in trouble.”

“It does? How does that work? Where did you find the spell? Was it among the notes you got from James?” Hermione’s questions came rapidly and she barely paused between each question.

“I love you,” Ron stated clearly.

“I love you,” Hermione replied, “but that doesn’t answer any of my questions and…”

Hermione stopped as she felt the necklace turn over against her neck. She lifted the chain so she could see the charm. The Rubies and Diamonds glowed a soft lilac color, making them look like Alexandrite.

“The necklace will return to this color if you are in trouble.” Ron pulled Hermione close, holding her as if he hadn’t seen her in ages.

When they parted, the necklace had returned to normal. Hermione turned the hourglass over, watching the rubies and diamonds fall, as she thought about what Ron had just said. “How will you know?”

Ron lifted his shirt wordlessly. On his chest, directly above where his heart would be, was the faded image of an hourglass. “I will know.”

Ron released his shirt and allowed it to cover his chest before pulling her close again. He felt tears pooling in his eyes. He willed himself to be strong, to forget the dreams- no nightmares that he had been having lately. He refused to let go of Hermione, he was going to do everything required to make sure that she made it through this war.

Ron continued to hold Hermione as they walked toward the shop. This made walking rather difficult, but neither of them seemed to notice. Ron pulled the door open and motioned for Hermione to enter first.

They made it three steps into the store when they were showered with confetti. Some of it was obviously made out of enchanted parchment, as it screamed out ‘congratulations’ as it fell.

Ron and Hermione looked at each other, wondering what the commotion was about, before they noticed Mrs. Weasley scurrying over to congratulate them.

****************

Harry held out a small onyx package, identical to Ron’s. Ginny took it with a questioning look on her face.

“What is it for?” she asked.

“I saw it and thought of you,” Harry told her, leaving out the part about the vision.

Ginny opened the box and removed the earrings. “Harry, they’re gorgeous.” She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him enthusiastically. She disentangled herself and put the earrings on.

“So you like them?” he asked, feeling a bit self-conscious.

“I love them. Almost as much as I love you,” she exclaimed.

“Ron’s giving Hermione her gift right now,” Harry told her quietly.

“Ron’s asking Hermione to marry him?” Mrs. Weasley shouted from across the shop, where she had been listening intently to every word that had passed between Harry and Ginny.

She pulled the Extendable Ear from her own ear before bustling over to Harry and Ginny.

“Mum,” Harry admonished. “Don’t you know better than to eavesdrop on people’s private conversations?”

“I just wanted to make sure everything was right,” Mrs. Weasley said defensively.

Ginny pulled back her hair to show her Mum the earrings that Harry had given her. Harry blinked his eyes rapidly. He thought for a moment that he had seen the feathers move again. “Maybe I’m getting a bit wonky. I wonder if I should take myself to St. Mungo’s. What would I tell them? I can just see it now. Hello, Healer Smythe. I’m here because the earrings that I got my girlfriend are causing some severe hallucinations. No, no, nothing like that. I just see them moving and it makes me think that the end of the world is here. I see. Yes, I do think that I have been under some stress lately. Nothing too extreme, just a bit worried about destroying the most powerful wizard of all time. No. I’m not having troubles in my marriage. No. I’m not jealous of Voldemort for having freedom.”

When Harry finally drifted back, he saw that Molly was scrutinizing the earrings, fingering the notched edges carefully. For a fleeting moment, Harry wondered if she was seeing the same things that he had.

“They’re wonderful, honey,” Mrs. Weasley assured Ginny. “What is this I hear about Ron and Hermione?”

“It’s nothing,” Harry insisted. “Ron got her a small gift. It doesn’t mean what you think it means.”

Mrs. Weasley was already humming the Wedding waltz and her eyes were glazing over. She hadn’t heard a word past ‘gift’. “I’ll have to make some plans.”

“Really, Mum,” Harry objected. “He’s not asking her to marry him.”

“Does the gift have diamonds?” Mrs. Weasley questioned.

“I don’t know,” Harry admitted. “I didn’t get to see it.”

“Yes,” Ginny interjected. “It has diamonds. Several of them, actually.” She looked at Harry apologetically, hoping that he knew that Ron had only chosen to confide in her because she was a girl. He would have preferred to confide in Harry, but Harry was a bloke. “And what do blokes know about romance?”

“I knew it,” Mrs. Weasley crowed. “Quick everyone, we’ll need to congratulate them when they return.”

“We have just the thing,” Fred announced as George held up a bag of ordinary looking Muggle confetti.

Hermione entered through the door first and Ron followed closely behind. Fred and George released a massive cloud of confetti. The confetti, to everyone’s amazement, began to cheer and shout the phrases ‘congratulations’ and ‘way to go’.

Mrs. Weasley barreled toward Hermione and Ron. She grabbed Hermione’s left hand and turned it over. A look of shock flooded her face, followed quickly by a brief look of disappointment.

“You aren’t going to do anything traditionally, are you?” She composed herself quickly and smiled at her youngest son. “If you want to wait, then we’ll all just have to wait.”

She turned to Fred and George. “I have everyone paired off but the two of you,” she boasted. “You’re next.”

“What about Charlie?” Fred demanded.

“We’ve been with our girls longer than he’s been with his,” George retorted.

“You have girlfriends?” Mr. Weasley broke into the conversation, derailing his wife’s upcoming speech.

Harry decided it was time to end the painful charade. “Fred’s dating Katie and George is dating Angelina. Wait. No, that’s not right. Fred and Angelina are together and George is with Katie. Ginny and I are going to Honeydukes before we head back to the Burrow. Does anyone want to join us?

Hermione and Ron both jumped at the opportunity. Remus and Tonks agreed that they would enjoy a trip to the sweet shop. Fred and George declined, suddenly interested in finding their girlfriends. Luna and Neville also declined, as did Bill and Fleur. They all seemed keen to get back to the Burrow for some quality time together.

Harry, Ginny, Remus, Tonks, Ron, and Hermione all left the shop, spilling out into the lane, laughing and joking as they made their way to the Honeydukes.

Hermione was the first to notice that the moon was out at an early hour. Tonks was the first to notice Remus shaking uncontrollably. Harry was the first to point out that the moon was full, which Ginny pointed out was a silly thing to say. Hermione started to fret about Remus. She insisted that she had confidence in Fred and George, but the possibility still existed that their potion might not work as they had planned.

“We should keep an eye on him until the full moon passes,” she said reasonably. “We need to make sure that he won’t transform.”

Remus continued to tremble, but agreed with Hermione and insisted that everyone continue walking to the sweet shop. He and Tonks lagged behind slightly as she helped him hobble along.

Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione walked four across, each couple holding hands. Harry reached out slightly and took Hermione’s hand, startling her. Harry shared his strange vision with them, hoping that Hermione would know what it meant. When the vision was done, Harry looked to Hermione for help, but it was Ron who answered his questioning look.

“It means that we need to find that bloody cup, and fast.”

Hermione nodded in agreement and started to speak. Harry dropped her hand to pull his wand out of his robes. He performed his favorite Prince spell.

“Muffliato,” he whispered. “Now we don’t have to whisper the whole time. Go ahead, Hermione.”

“Do you know where to find it?” Hermione asked.

“No,” Harry replied truthfully, “but I think Ron does.”

“I think we need to take a trip to Diagon Alley tomorrow,” Ron proposed.

“Harry?” Hermione asked, trying to confirm Ron’s proclamation.

Harry felt Ginny squeeze his hand and he ran his thumb over the back of her hand softly before he responded. “I agree with Ron.”

“Ron, you know I love you. Please don’t take this the wrong way. Harry, why are we going to Diagon Alley?” Hermione seemed highly confused by their choice of search location.

“I remember Dad saying something about some of the artifacts that he had come across while working at the Ministry. If Hufflepuff’s Cup was seized in a raid on a Death Eater’s house, then it would have been sold at auction if it was not claimed.” Ron trailed off, suddenly unsure of himself. “It wasn’t claimed, right Harry?”

“It couldn’t have been claimed,” Harry assured him. “Hepzibah was dead and her family wasn’t aware that the cup was missing until it was too late.”

“Surely they would have reported it to the Ministry,” Hermione objected.

“The Ministry was in chaos at the time,” Ginny reminded her.

“My theory is that Tom held onto the cup for a while. He waited until he had a following of loyal Death Eaters before he handed it off. The Ministry raided them and the cup was seized.”

“If the cup was seized,” Ron explained, “I have a good idea where it will be.”

“In Diagon Alley?” Hermione questioned.

“It could be at that shop that Dad used to tell us about,” Ginny speculated. It was the opposite of Borgin and Burkes.”

“The opposite?” Harry echoed.

“Borgin and Burkes is located in Knockturn Alley. They specialize in Dark artifacts. The store that Dad spoke of is located in Diagon Alley. They specialize in artifacts that are magically powerful, but only powerfully good. They don’t touch anything that deals with the Dark Arts.” Ginny turned abruptly. “I think we’d better wrap this up.”

Tonks and Remus were running towards them. Tonks was bawling, but her hair was a vivid pink color. Remus was laughing hysterically.

Harry was caught unaware when Remus tackled him to the ground. Harry could hardly breathe from the weight on his chest. Remus could hardly breathe because he was still laughing.

After a short while, Remus’ laughing subsided, as did Tonks’ tears. “I know this is your doing, Harry,” Remus whispered. “Thank you.”

Tonks leaned down, crouched near Remus and Harry’s faces and stuck her tongue out at Harry. “From the bottom of my heart,” she whispered. “Thank you!”

Tonks rose from her stooped position. Hermione and Ron hauled Remus from the ground. Ginny pulled Harry off the ground and dusted him off. They entered Honeydukes laughing and joking, the same as when they had left Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes.

Ron and Ginny both purchased an abnormally large quantity of chocolate with Harry’s Galleons. Ron explained his purchase by insisting that they might meet Dementors in Diagon Alley. “Who knows where they’re roaming?”

Ginny refused to explain her large purchase, telling everyone that her business was her own. She winked at Harry, making him blush to the roots of his hair.

After Tonks and Remus made a few small purchases, they headed to the Three Broomsticks to have a quick Butterbeer. After they downed their drinks, they all headed back to the Burrow.

Despite the late hour, they arrived just in time for one of Mrs. Weasley’s famous dinners. It was a good thing. Ron’s stomach was rumbling louder than the song that was playing on the WWN.

Chapter Seventeen: Future interrupted

Reviews 28
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear