Search:

SIYE Time:1:51 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived
By Khrys

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Albus Dumbledore, Draco Malfoy, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Minerva McGonagall, Neville Longbottom, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Ron Weasley
Genres: General
Warnings: Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 28
Summary: This is my version of Book Seven. It picks up where Book Six left off, and follows Harry and his friends through their trials and tribulations. Everyone know that Harry has to defeat Voldemort, but does he have to do it alone, without love? All of your favorite characters are here. This story follows canon closely. H/G, R/Hr, and other pairings are included.
Hitcount: Story Total: 86748; Chapter Total: 3548





Author's Notes:
Author’s Note: J.K. Rowling created the world in which I work. Everything Harry is hers alone.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Harry felt himself being poked and prodded the minute he and Ginny reappeared at the Burrow. He cracked his eyelid open, allowing a slit of light in. He heard Molly’s ‘tut tut’ and another, faraway voice among the shadows that he couldn’t place.

Harry gave in and reluctantly opened his eyes fully. Immediately, he wished he were back in the midst of the battle. Anything, even dueling with Voldemort would be better than dealing with the looks of anger and disappointment that faced him.

Harry looked slowly around the circle. Charlie looked ready to tackle a Dragon. His face was flushed so deeply that he was the same shade as the wine that Uncle Vernon served to the Mason’s. Harry saw Cordi standing next to him, her hands balled up into fists, looking just as angry as Charlie. Her face was deathly pale, a stark contrast to Charlie’s burgundy coloring.

Harry didn’t dare meet Remus’ eye and he blanched when he saw the look on Tonks’ face. There wasn’t a single person in the room who supported his choice, or so it seemed.

“We support you, Mate,” Ron said quietly.

“We all made our own choices,” Hermione added.

“You made the toughest choice of all,” Ginny said supportively.

At that, Molly could no longer contain her indignation. “What in the blazes did you think you were doing? Your father and I are so disappointed with you. How could you risk your life so callously?”

“Molly,” Arthur broke in before she built up enough steam to continue. “Harry.” Arthur shook his head slowly. What were you thinking?”

“I had to help Ginny,” Harry replied honestly. “I didn’t know how else to save her.”

“She was rather scary,” Ron admitted.

“Her eyes were the worst part,” Hermione confirmed.

“I’m standing right here,” Ginny complained. “Do you need to talk about me like that?”

“Sorry, Ginny,” Hermione said, immediately contrite.

Harry gathered a few bits and pieces of information from the conversation, which included a great deal of swearing and shouting most of which was aimed at him.

Harry determined that Ron and Hermione had returned to the Burrow when they left Harry with Ginny. They had already dealt with the brunt of the interrogation. Harry couldn’t be more grateful to them if they had brought Dumbledore back from the dead. The last thing he wanted was to have to defend his actions. After the scare that Ginny gave them, he wasn’t prepared for another onslaught of emotion.

After what felt like hours, the commotion died down and Harry was finally able to get away from the uproar. Harry escaped to the paddock. Hermione appeared first, followed closely by Neville, Luna, and Ron. Harry cocked his head to the side, waggled his eyebrows at Hermione and smiled. The smile was wiped from his face at her response.

“Ginny’s not coming,” Hermione told him gently.

“Why not?” Harry asked, a concerned look clouding his eyes.

“It’s nothing to worry about. Ginny asked me to tell you that she needs to talk to Mum about something.” Ron grimaced as he relayed Ginny’s message.

Harry’s heart leapt in his chest. What if Ginny’s transformation had affected her health? He had promised not to leave her behind, but he had also promised not to put her in harm’s way. A nagging voice at the back of Harry’s mind told him to let Ginny chose her own path. If she felt capable of accompanying them to find the last Horcrux, Harry decided that he would not question her decision or try to stop her.

Neville raised his hand shyly catching Harry’s attention. Harry didn’t respond right away, as he was lost in his concern for Ginny. Neville began to wave his hand back and forth in an attempt to get Harry’s attention. Harry saw this slight motion out of the corner of his eye and he began to laugh. Neville looked just like Hermione did in Potions when Snape ignored her and called on someone from Slytherin who quite obviously didn’t know the answer.

Harry’s thought caused him to smile at Hermione. He looked to the left of Ron, to the right of Ron; he even stretched up onto his tiptoes to try to peer over Ron’s shoulder. His efforts were in vain. Hermione was nowhere to be found.

“Ron?” Harry questioned with a definitive note of fear in his voice. He swung his arm in a wide arc, indicating the area around Ron.

“What?” Ron responded, his face a mask of confusion. “What’s wrong?”

“Where’s Hermione?” Harry asked, trying to keep the dread he felt in his heart from coming through in his voice.

Ron squinted his eyes and furrowed his brow. He stayed like that for a full agonizing minute before he opened his eyes and smiled. “She’s with Ginny,” he answered confidently.

“What are they talking about?” Harry wondered. “I can’t tell.”

“They won’t let me see either,” Ron informed him.

By this time, Neville’s hand had dropped to his side and he was tapping his foot in irritation. Harry heard the soft tapping noise just before Neville exploded with impatience.

“Harry.”

“Yes, Neville,” Harry said grinning. “Can you explain the difference between Eye of Newt and Frog Spawn?”

“Very funny,” Neville scoffed, smiling in spite of himself.

“I know,” Harry replied. “I belong at the Funny Farm.”

“I heard about that place on the WWN,” Ron interrupted. “Mum was listening to some show a while back and...” Ron shrugged as Harry raised his eyebrows at him. “Don’t look at me like that, I only heard the advertisement. I wasn’t listening to the show, Harry. I wasn’t,” Ron cried indignantly at Harry’s continued look of disbelief. “Whatever. I wasn’t. It’s a new club in Diagon Alley. It’s modeled after a Muggle comedy club, right?”

“That’s what I heard,” Harry said, grinning at Ron’s look of embarassment. “Of course, I heard about it in the Daily Prophet, which is a perfectly respectable source of information.”

Ron flushed deep red. “Merlin, Harry. Leave off, will you? I wasn’t listening to one of her soaps. I’m telling you.” Ron had started to shout by the time he got to the point where Neville cut him off.

“As I was trying to say before the two of you started acting like the biggest gits in all of England,” Neville said loudly. “I believe we still have a Horcrux left to find.”

Harry was laughing so hard he was doubled over, clutching his stomach and trying not to snort. Ron, who looked both peeved and amused, took the opportunity to shove Harry for his earlier comments. Harry went crashing to the ground, laughing as he hit the grass rolling. Within seconds, Ron was on the ground next to him, having been hit with a well placed tickling charm.

Neville stood above them with his arms crossed. He glared at them in a perfect imitation of Professor McGonagall.

“Hey, Ron,” Harry said quietly, nudging Ron in the ribs. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

“Are you accusing me of thinking?” Ron breathed, still slightly out of breath from the tickling charm.

“I would never,” Harry replied. “Are you?”

“I do believe I am,” Ron announced. “What ever shall we do about it?”

“I was thinking about something like this,” Harry snorted.

Harry scrambled from the ground and pulled Ron up with a quick jerk. Luna, who was standing next to Neville, discretely moved to the side, having seen the mischievous look on Harry and Ron’s faces. Neville was still glaring at both Ron and Harry, having missed most of their conversation. Neville was so intent on discussing the last Horcrux that he didn’t see the subtle wave of Harry’s hand.

Ron and Harry prepared to bolt. They conjured a full-length mirror, similar in size to the Mirror of Erised, so that Neville could see his new appearance. Without looking in the mirror, Neville turned to Harry and Ron and gave them a piece of his mind.

“You two,” Neville exploded.

Neville turned to Luna, his eyes accusing her of participating in the scheme.

“I would never,” Luna said innocently.

“You knew,” Neville accused.

“I did,” Luna admitted, “but seeing the end result in person was worth it.”

Neville gave up, his shoulder slumping in defeat. He turned ever so slightly to view his reflection in the mirror. Even Neville had to laugh once he caught sight of his ridiculous appearance. He was wearing tartan robes, identical to the ones that Professor McGonagall wore to the Yule Ball. Neville continued his perusal and found that his hair had been lengthened and pulled back into a tight bun. The effect was hilarious. Neville noticed that Harry had managed to top it off with Professor McGonagall’s pointed hat, complete with the brim of thorns.

By the time Neville finished checking out his new look, Harry and Ron were back on the ground. It was only a matter of seconds before Luna was on the ground with them. Neville showed them that he had been paying attention in Charms with a superbly well-placed tickling charm. Then he showed them just how creative he could be by charming all of them to float in midair, conjuring a Muggle wading pool, and unceremoniously dumping all three of them into it.

Ron had just surfaced in the deceptively deep poll when Hermione and Ginny peered over the edge.

“Luv,” Harry cried out. “Come on in, the water’s wonderful.”

“You’re wearing your clothes,” Hermione pointed out.

“So we are,” Ron conceded. He pulled his wand out of his sopping robes and transfigured them into swimming trunks. “That’s much better.”
Neville and Luna transfigured their wet clothes into bathing suits and then watched in amusement as Ron helpfully transfigured Harry’s without telling him.

“Nice suit,” Ginny smirked, raising her eyebrows at Harry.

“What?” Harry began playfully, “you don’t like my…” His voice trailed off as he looked down to where he had been gesturing when Ginny started to laugh.

Harry turned to Ron; his eyes alight with humor but his expression deadly. “They’re pink.”

“I know, Mate,” Ron quickly explained, “but they really accentuate your dark hair.”

“And the green polka dots?” Harry hissed.

“They match your eyes perfectly,” Neville jumped in, trying to save Ron.

“And the ruffles?” Harry inquired, slightly placated.

“They really show off your manly figure,” Luna noted. “They make your shoulders look incredibly broad.”

“Ok,” Harry said as he nodded and seemed to accept the explanations. “Now, could someone please explain why I have this ruddy tail.”

Harry did several turns in the water showing off the sleek pink tail that had come attached to the bathing suit before making a rather pathetic attempt to splash Ginny and Hermione.

Hermione ducked behind the side of the pool to avoid the wave of water Harry had sent their way. Ginny just raised her hand lazily which sent the entire wave of water crashing over Harry’s head. Hermione and Ginny transfigured their clothes into suits and climbed in the pool with the others.

“Is everything…” Ron asked quietly once everyone else was sufficiently occupied.

“Everything’s fine, Ron,” Hermione snapped. She was instantly contrite. “I’m sorry. I just can’t seem to think straight today.”

Ron looked worried, but tried to play it off by joining the water fight that Harry and Neville were having. Everyone agreed that the pool was a wonderful idea as the days had become unbearably hot.

No one wanted to give up their short play time to discuss the last Horcrux. Harry made an executive decision and proposed that the last Horcrux meeting should be held in the pool. Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Neville, and Ron all seconded the motion before Harry could even finish his proposal.

“Done,” announced Harry. “We’ll have the last meeting right after we get something to eat.”

In seconds, tables had been conjured and a large spread of food covered them. Hermione performed a tricky charm on the water in the pool so that it would support their weight while they ate their food. It wasn’t long before they were going back for seconds.

“Remind me to thank your Mum,” Neville said after swallowing a particularly large mouthful of treacle tart.

“Hey,” Ginny exclaimed, looking rather incensed. “Hermione and I made lunch for everyone.”

“You did?” Ron asked incredulously. “I had no idea that you could cook.” Ron balked at Hermione’s glare and hastily added, “Ginny.”

Trying to avoid a nasty row over anyone’s cooking skills, Harry called the meeting to order while vanishing the tables and leftover food.

“There’s one left,” he said gravely. “What is it and where do we find it?”

“I’m fresh out of ideas,” Ron admitted.

“Don’t look at me,” Neville called out. “I found the sword.”

“Well, I found the cup,” Ron butted in proudly. “Does that excuse me from thinking about the last Horcrux?”

“I figured out how to destroy them,” Hermione crowed.

“You had help,” Ginny accused. “I saw you with Fawkes before we found each of the Horcruxes.”

Everyone started to chatter about who had found what Horcrux and how they had been destroyed. Harry let the harmless prattling continue for a short while so that he could clear his mind and think logically about the last Horcrux.

“I think I might know,” Luna said softly. She was so quiet that only Harry, who had been concentrating on anything but the jabbering, heard her quiet admission.

“Enough,” Harry bellowed.

Ron froze in mid-sentence, holding his arm up in the air like it was Godric Gryffindor’s sword. Hermione was also in mid-sentence, her arms folded across her chest, her eyes signaling her irritation with Ron’s overly dramatic rendition of finding the sword. Neville and Ginny had been discussing the disadvantages of using Nagini as a Horcrux. Neville had just been arguing for the benefits of Nagini’s method of travel and was wiggling his arm in the water, imitating a serpent slithering across the ground.

Luna looked positively mortified that Harry had chosen to get their attention in such a way. “I think I might know,” she repeated for the benefit of those who had been otherwise occupied a moment before.

“You know what the last Horcrux is?” Ron asked in disbelief.

“Or, do you know where it is?” Hermione added, a look of skepticism crossing her face.

“It’s not that we don’t believe you.” Ginny had jumped into the conversation when she saw the pain flash across Luna’s face.

An instant later, her eyes flashing with hurt and betrayal, Luna turned away from the group. Before anyone could so much as breathe in her direction, she was gone. Far above the pool, beating its powerful wings, the Thestral flew away into the afternoon sky. Luna was barely a spec in the distance by the time Neville had managed to make it out of the pool, slipping and sliding as he went. Harry, Ginny, Hermione, and Ron watched in awe as he transformed and used his powerful wings to lift off the ground.

“Someone should go with them,” Hermione observed gently. “We need to explain what happened.”

The words had barely left Hermione’s mouth when Ron transformed. The Albatross flew away, flapping his wings as quickly as they would go, trying to catch up with the fading form of the Hippogriff.

“I didn’t mean you,” Hermione called after him. “You’re the last person that should go.”

Hermione gave a fake, theatrical sigh and transformed. It took her longer to get off the ground with her smaller wings, but soon the magnificent Eagle was hurriedly catching up with the others.

Harry looked to Ginny for guidance. “What do we do?”

“I say we stay here and enjoy ourselves,” Ginny whispered suggestively.

“What about?” Harry tried to ask, but his question was stopped by the softness of Ginny’s lips.

Harry pulled Ginny, close, causing waves of water to cascade over the side of the pool. He leaned back on the seats of water that Hermione had conjured and arranged Ginny on his lap. She snuggled against him, causing incredible sensations to run up and down his spine.

“Do you think we could?” Ginny asked shyly.

“We could make it work,” Harry stammered. “Are you sure?”

“We should cast…”

“Oh. Of course.”

“What is that incantation?”

“Where’s Hermione when you need her?” Harry asked, cursing his inability to remember the incantation.

“I, for one, am glad that she isn’t here,” Ginny said stiffly.

“Merlin, Ginny. I’m sorry. That’s not what I meant. I just meant that I couldn’t remember the incantation and…”

Again Ginny and her kisses cut off Harry. Ginny intensified the kiss, running her tongue over Harry’s lips. His lips parted and her tongue invaded his mouth.

“Occultum Latere.” Harry’s lips left Ginny’s just long enough for him to utter the spell before his mouth captured hers again.

A soft cover of clouds descended upon the pool. The intense sunlight of the afternoon was filtered through the fluffy material. In every direction, the clouds blocked their view of the Burrow and the surrounding grounds.

The time flew by as Harry and Ginny explored each other in the security of their hidden fortress. Despite the concealment provided by their surroundings, Ginny was unwilling to allow Harry to take their play too far. As it was, Harry had his hand inside Ginny’s bathing suit top when the others returned. It was fortunate for everyone involved that Ron made a great deal of noise when he tripped over a rake.

“Bloody hell,” Ron shouted, tripping and falling into the side of the garden shed. “Who put that there?”

“Harry?” Neville called through the dense cloudy cover.

“For Merlin’s sake,” Hermione said exasperatedly. “Move over.”

There was a great deal of shuffling, which gave Harry plenty of time to move his hands and nudge Ginny into a more appropriate position before they were caught. Suddenly Hermione’s voice could be heard followed by a great gust of wind. Ginny’ hair whipped backwards, slapping Harry in the face and getting stuck in his mouth.

That was how Hermione, Ron, Neville, and Luna found them. Harry had Ginny on his lap in the most innocent of positions, her hair in his mouth and his own standing on end, even more disheveled than usual. It didn’t take a genius to see what had been going on.

“So,” Harry joked, trying to lighten the situation. At the moment, Ron, who was inching closer to Harry, looked like he was ready to jinx a Bludger to follow him around for the rest of his life.

“We weren’t, Ron,” Ginny said adamantly, waving her hand at him and shooing him away. “Take your dirty thoughts somewhere else.

“And take Hermione with you,” Harry cracked. “Maybe you won’t be so testy.”

Harry joke fell flat. It was then that Harry noticed Luna’s red eyes and doleful look. Harry turned to Ginny and nudged her.

“Luna,” Harry began. “We…”

“It’s all right, Harry,” Luna mumbled, her voice a hollow shell of its normal tone.

“No, Luna,” Harry insisted. “Let me…”

“It’s all right,” Luna repeated. “I don’t need your apologies.”

“I don’t want to apologize,” Harry revealed to a very surprised audience. “I need to tell you something far more important.”

“Go ahead,” Luna acknowledged.

“No one here, and I mean NO ONE,” Harry emphasized. “Not one of us doubts your powers. More importantly, all of us think you are an invaluable asset to the search.”

Ginny, Ron, and Hermione all nodded seriously.

“I’m sorry, Luna,” Hermione sniffed. “I opened my mouth without thinking. I didn’t mean to question your vision. It won’t happen again.”

Ron looked incredibly sheepish before adding his apology. “Everyone here knows that I don’t know when to keep my mouth shut. I just like reminding everyone from time to time.”

Ron made a valiant attempt to return to a normal color while everyone waited to see what Luna’s reaction would be. Once she started laughing at Ron, the atmosphere lightened considerably. Hermione and Ron were chatting with Neville, while Ginny asked Luna where she had gone when she left.

“Can we get down to business?” Harry pleaded.

“My father told me about a book once,” Luna began without preamble. “A book that is guarded closely by those in power.”

“Why,” Harry asked.

“The book cannot be read,” Luna explained. “A prophecy was made, a long time ago.” Luna paused, her eyes boring holes into Neville’s neck. She closed her eyes, and recited the passage from memory. “When The Future arrives, the Tome shall open for The One.”

“What?” Neville gasped. “Why me again?”

“You’d be surprised how many things are affected by your lineage,” Ginny commented dryly.

“What makes the book so special?” Hermione asked wisely.

“Are you sure you want to know?” Luna questioned carefully.

“Yes,” Harry replied confidently.

“The book is ‘Hecatean Liberette Abdicere Malefactor’. Roughly translated it means…”

“The magical book to renounce a source of evil,” Hermione whispered. “It’s supposed to be a myth.”

“Rowena Ravenclaw’s book,” Ron proclaimed. He noticed the five sets of eyes looking at him in amazement. “I do listen to Hermione every once in a while.”

“That was why I thought it might be the last Horcrux,” Luna explained.

“Where is it?” Harry asked. “I’ve never even heard of it.”

“It’s kept somewhere in the Department of Mysteries in the Ministry of Magic,” Hermione offered. “They guard it carefully because no one knows what source of evil the title refers to.”

“That, and no one can read it,” Luna added. “Everyone who opens it goes blind.”

“I’ve heard that they speak only in rhyming couplets too,” Ron snorted.

“That’s a different book,” Hermione told him, smiling slightly at Ron’s memory.

“How do we get our hands on this book?” Harry asked.

“The easiest way would be to sneak into the Department of Mysteries and steal it,” Ginny suggested jokingly.

“What if we sent an owl to Percy?” Ron suggested.

Harry raised an eyebrow at Ron. “An owl?”

“Or, we could just send it there. It would be quicker,” Ron amended lamely.

“Maybe he could get us an audience with the Minister,” Hermione said finishing Ron’s thought.

“We’ll leave Harry to talk with the Minister,” Ginny quipped.

“We’ll go find the book,” Luna added.

“Once we pry Harry away from the Minister,” Neville teased.

“We can take the book somewhere and destroy the Horcrux,” Harry finished.

Ginny looked at Hermione, who looked at Ron, who looked at Luna, who merely smiled.

“I don’t mind being the sacrificial lamb,” Harry said, shuddering at the thought of tolerating Rufus Scrimgeour for more than five minutes. “After all, I am Dumbledore’s man, through and through. Just promise that you will come back and get me. Don’t stick me with him and forget to return.”

“Would we do that?” Ginny asked, batting her eyelashes at Harry in an attempt to appear innocent.

“I think you might,” Harry reflected. “You just might.”

“Harry,” Hermione admonished. “We wouldn’t leave you with Scrimgeour.” Her whole face lit up with her next sentence. “Not for too long.”

“Okay,” Harry sighed, holding up his hands in defeat. “You win.”

Hermione conjured a quill and a large piece of parchment. “Who wants to write the letter?” she inquired.

“I’ll write it,” Ginny offered at the same time Ron said, “I’ll do it.”

“Why don’t both of you write it,” Neville suggested reasonably. “It might convince him.”

Ginny and Ron bent over the piece of parchment. They whispered back and forth, each taking a turn to write a line here or there. Every once in a while, Ginny would wave her wand, erasing a line that Ron had written or correcting his spelling errors. A few minutes later, they help up the finished letter for everyone’s inspection.

Harry read the letter over Ginny’s shoulder. It was quite obvious where Ron’s sentences ended and Ginny’ began.

Percy,

You great big git.

Your family needs your help.

We know that you’ve turned you back on us for your ‘career’, which is bound to go nowhere once everyone figures out what an arse you are.

We need an audience with the Minister.

Are you even high enough up the Ministry ladder to talk with the Minister?

Harry has some important matters to discuss with him privately.

You’re not invited.

Ron and I had hoped that, while Harry is meeting with Minister Scrimgeour, you would take us on a tour of the Ministry and show us where you work.

(This was where Ginny had removed several offending lines)

Your family,
Ginny and Ron. Sorry Percy, he refused to sign his own name.


Harry tried not to laugh as he read the last line. Ron had made a big deal about refusing to sign the letter.

“I think this will pique his interest,” Hermione said when she finished reading the letter.

“Now let’s see how fast he gets back to us,” Harry remarked offhandedly, as if their entire plan didn’t hinge on this one thing.

Harry sent the letter straight to Percy’s inbox at the Ministry. There was an uncomfortable silence as they waited for an answer. Several minutes passed without a response. Luna and Neville sat down in the grass, snuggling together comfortably.

Several more minutes passed. Ron and Hermione dropped to the ground, leaning against the side of the garden shed.

Ginny gave up several more minutes after that and plopped onto the grass next to Hermione’s feet. Harry was just about to give up when a large gray owl appeared in the sky over the Burrow.

“It’s Percy’s response,” Harry shouted.

“I’ll get it,” Ginny blurted.

She clambered up off the ground excitedly, using Harry’s arm for support and almost pulling him down in the process. She reached for the parchment before the owl had even had a chance to land on her shoulder.

The owl hopped nervously as she struggled to remove the parchment from its leg.

“Ginny,” Hermione said gently. “Do you need any help?”

“This ruddy bird won’t stay still and I can’t get the letter off,” Ginny hissed through gritted teeth.

Luna walked over to Ginny and ran her hand down the owl’s feathers, stroking them lightly. The owl calmed instantly and allowed Ginny to remove the parchment.

She tore into the letter, anxious to see if Percy would come through for them. Ginny didn’t expect a positive reaction, but she held onto a glimmer of hope that someday Percy would grow up.

“He says that he has managed to arrange an appointment with the Minister,” Ginny announced.

“I’m sure that was tough,” Ron muttered sarcastically. “He’s been hounding you to chat with him for ages.”

“He also goes on to say that he won’t be able to take us on the tour himself, as he is simply too busy. He will, however, arrange for someone else to take us.”

“Did he say when?” Hermione wondered.

“Tomorrow,” Ginny replied. “We’d better get a plan together.”

“Ron,” Harry sighed. “You’re up. Are you ready?”

“Yes,” Ron reported. “I have checked with myself, and we have determined that I am indeed ready.”

They all shared a chuckle at Ron’s expense before the serious planning began.


Chapter Twenty: Ministry Mayhem

Reviews 28
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear