Search:

SIYE Time:11:50 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the Unexpected Visitor
By Milarqui

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Fluff
Warnings: Disturbing Imagery
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 223
Summary: Harry James Potter has come back to Privet Drive after his abysmal fifth year at Hogwarts School of Wizardry and Witchcraft, as Albus Dumbledore asked him to do. There, he mourns around everything that happened the last months, especially his Godfather's death, but all will change when someone he did not expect comes...

The author has stated this story will not be continued. SIYE
Hitcount: Story Total: 176400; Chapter Total: 8389





Author's Notes:
Summary: Harry struggles when he realises which his antecessors and his magical abilities are, but soon he is able to control a few of them. He tells his friends about the experiment and the Prophecy, but they won't leave his side, especially Ginny. In the end, Harry and Ginny have nightmares.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Chapter 7
Long Lost Knowledge


The Headmaster then whispered something Harry didn't manage to pick up, but the fact finder started to look for whatever he had asked. Thirty seconds later, a few names were written on the parchment, but Harry was looking at Dumbledore to ask him what he had looked for. The look of surprise on the older man's face made him look at the parchment. And there were four names, written with red ink, that Harry would have never thought they would appear in something like his own Genealogical Tree:

Godric Gryffindor (970-1070 AD)
Helga Hufflepuff (969-1060 AD)
Rowena Ravenclaw (965-1066 AD)
Salazar Slytherin (960-1040 AD)



~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~~~** *~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~~~


"This... this is... this must be..." Harry babbled, shocked.

"There is nothing wrong with it, Harry. This charm is never wrong. This is the true proof that you are, indeed, the heir of the Four Founders of Hogwarts," Dumbledore declared, solemnly.

"Albus, I think we should see what the fact finder says about Harry. It could tell us a lot of things," McGonagall said.

Dumbledore nodded and said, "Harry James Potter."

In a matter of seconds, Harry's name was shown in red ink.

"Please, Harry, you have to do it," Dumbledore whispered to the young man.

A bit scared on what his powers would be, Harry clicked on his name and a large list appeared.

Harry James Potter (1980-...)
Son of: James Michael Potter and Lily Marie Evans
Patronus: Stag
Animagus: Badger, Lion, Phoenix, Raven, Snake
Magical Abilities: Metamorphmage, Mindspeech, Occlumency / Legillimency,
Parselmage, Spell Crafting, Wandless / Wordless Magic
Elemental Magic: Air, Earth, Fire, Water, Unknown, Unknown


"There is something to start with here," McGonagall said, pointing at the fourth line. "Obviously, this shows clearly that Harry is a descendant from all founders. Just tell me how could he have five Animagus forms, four of which are the symbols of each Hogwarts house, and then the one Animagus form nobody has had since Merlin himself."

Harry remained speechless.

"Then there are a few things that I think you should explain to us, Albus. For example, this 'Parselmage' thing, what is it?"

Dumbledore smiled. "Harry," he said, not answering directly to Professor McGonagall, "do you remember that in your second year, we talked about why did you understood Parseltongue?"

"Yes, Professor," Harry answered.

"Apparently, when Voldemort attacked you, he only woke up your power that you have had since a younger age. While you are a natural Parselmouth, you will have to train for using Parselmage, because Parselmage is the use of magic based on Parseltongue."

Harry nodded.

"You should know what Metamorphmage is, so we'll skip that part. Mindspeech is something similar to what Muggles call 'telepathy': you will be able to 'talk' with others through your minds. Spell Crafting is the ability of inventing new spells. Normally, to create a spell you should be trained in lots of things by the Ministry, like Advanced Arithmancy, but having the ability will allow you to do them instinctively."

"Since it is clear you will need some training, I'll find the best people which can help you with all these abilities. I myself will help you with the Occlumency, Legillimency and the Elemental Magic, but for the Parselmage you'll have to do it on your own, because in the world there are only two who are Parselmouths, you and Voldemort, and I've not heard of others."

"I think it is enough for today," concluded Dumbledore, picking up the fact finder, folding the parchment and giving them both to Harry. "I want you to have both things. You should tell your friends about what happened here, at least part of it, so that they understand what you are going to do from tomorrow. Are you planning on telling them about the Prophecy?"

Harry looked directly at Dumbledore's eyes. "I'm not sure if I should do it, sir. I fear that if I tell them, they would leave me, although I would understood it..."

"Don't think that way, Harry," Dumbledore interrupted, clutching Harry's shoulders with his hands. "If your friends didn't leave when you tried to remove the Philosopher's Stone from Quirrell's hands, if they didn't leave you when everybody thought you were the one who was attacking them in second year, if they didn't leave you when you went to the Shrieking Shack and faced Sirius Black, if they didn't leave you while everybody thought you were lying when saying Voldemort had come back, do you really think they will do it when you tell them about the Prophecy? And could you imagine what would happen if you didn't tell them? When you reach the final battle against Voldemort, they are going to help you, but without that fundamental piece of information, there is a possibility that they die while they try to kill Voldemort. And don't try to leave them aside. If you do that, not only you will lose your friends, but they will do their best at the war and they will surely die. Be there with them. Tell them everything. Help them to train until all your friends and you work as a well-lubricated machine which will be able to overcome every problem you have in your fight."

The young man was dumbstruck at the choice of words Professor Dumbledore had used. He couldn't understand why he was saying it (he knew that his friends were in great danger only because they were his friends) but he had to recognise that the Headmaster was right. At least, he should give his friends an opportunity of knowing what was going to happen to him in the future. Dumbledore saw that in his eyes, and said, "Very well. I'll take you to my office and you will travel by Floo to Grimmauld Place."

Both Dumbledore and Harry left the room, while McGonagall and Flitwick remained to get everything they had brought for the ritual.

"What do you think of Harry, Filius?" McGonagall asked.

"If anybody is able to learn every little thing that parchment showed, it'll be him," Flitwick answered.


~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~~~ ***~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~ ~~


When Harry arrived to Sirius' house, it was nearly lunchtime, so everybody was in the kitchen, either helping Mrs. Weasley in the kitchen or waiting for him. Like the first day he had used the Floo to travel to Diagon Alley, he fell to the floor soundly, but at least he managed to keep his glasses safe from the impact.

"Harry!" Ginny exclaimed, helping him to stand up and brush the ashes away. "How was your experiment with Dumbledore?"

Harry considered what he would say to her for a few seconds.

"I'd rather wait until we have finished with lunch. There has been too much information for my mind to process it at once. I'll tell you later, I promise."

"OK, Harry," she said, giving him a quick peck on his lips. "Just sit down at the table, we are eating in a few minutes."

"Thanks, Gin," he replied, smiling at his girlfriend.

The meal was as a usual Weasley meal, with everybody chatting lively about Umbridge's trial, celebrating that she was now in prison. The twins had brought a few of their new inventions to show them to everybody (they made Harry promise to go to Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes, their shop at Diagon Alley, to see the prototypes they couldn't take out of the shop yet) and, by the time they had finished the desserts, all the teenagers were looking at Harry like asking him what he had done.

After helping Mrs. Weasley to tidy up the kitchen, Harry asked his friends to follow him to the girls' bedroom, which was the most spacious one, so that nobody would try to pry on what were they doing there.

"OK, Harry, will you tell us what happened?" Hermione asked, anxiously. She and Ron had sat on her bed, Harry and Ginny on the latter's bed and Neville and Luna on the remaining one.

"Yes, I'll do it. I'll have to start from the beginning, and I'd like you to keep any question for the end, because it is a very long story and I wouldn't like to stop. Do you understand that?"

"Yes," the other five said all together. Harry smiled at them, and retold them what Dumbledore had told him last month, after Sirius' 'death'.

"Seventeen years ago, in the middle of a cold winter, Professor Dumbledore met at the Hog's Head with someone who was posting for the Divination Professor post. She was the descendant of a great Seer, but she herself wasn't a good one. He said she seemed not to have intelligence, and when he was leaving the room, she started to say talk in a harsh voice: 'The one born with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...'."

Hermione and Neville were about to interrupt him, but Harry raised his hand to stop them from talking.

"Please, stay quiet. It'll be easier for me to tell you everything if you don't stop me."

"Well, apparently one Death Eater had been spying on Dumbledore and the applicant, and was hearing the Prophecy, but he was kicked out of the tavern before he heard the part about 'mark him as his equal'. Naturally, he ran to Voldemort and told him what he had heard. There was a problem for him: two wizards had been born 'as the seventh month dies'. One of them was me, the other one was Neville," he said, looking at his friend.

Everybody looked at Neville, who seemed to be dumbstruck at this revelation.

"Since he heard about the Prophecy, he started to plot about what should he do with that information. He didn't know he would mark the one he attacked as his equal, so he searched for both of us. As you know, Pettigrew was the one who served my parents to him on a silver platter by telling him where they were hiding. But he thought I was more dangerous than Neville because I was a half-blood, like himself, so he went for me and my parents."

"Then, that Halloween night, he arrived at our house, ready to kill all of us. My father fought him so that my mother could pick me and run away from the house. When she arrived at my room, she already knew that my dad was dead," at this point, Harry was fighting hard so that he wouldn't start to cry, "and she just stayed there, because if what everybody has told me is right, she wouldn't have been able to face a future without him."

"Voldemort came to my room, and he ordered my mother to step away. She didn't obey, so he killed her. That activated the protection that saved me. It is not easy to explain it, but it seems that if you love someone and you die while protecting that someone, a shield is set on the person to protect him from any big harm. In the end, Voldemort used the Avada Kedavra on me, but it rebounded, leaving me with this," he said, pointing at his scar, "and he had to leave, nearly dead."

"Now is where the known part starts. For the last year or so, I was dreaming of a door I had not seen in my whole life. That was because during the time I was sleeping, Voldemort was thinking on it, and somehow it transferred to my dreams. I realised it was the door of the Department of Mysteries in one of my Occlumency lessons with Snape, because I had seen it when I was going to my trial."

"After that, it becomes the Department of Mysteries event after the History of Magic O.W.L. exam. We went to the Hall of Prophecies, found the one Voldemort wanted, fought the Death Eaters, Sirius fell through the Veil... and after dueling with Voldemort, Dumbledore sent me to his office. There, he told me about the Prophecy, and his interpretation of it: in the end, it'll be me or Voldemort, and apparently 'the power the Dark Lord knows not' is love, which was what saved me when Voldemort possessed me while Dumbledore and him were dueling. Do you understand it?"

Harry stopped to look at his friends. Hermione seemed to be on the verge of tears and on the point of hugging him like every time she was upset about him, Ron was agape, Neville's face was white, and Luna seemed to be very concentrated on Harry's words. He feared to look at Ginny, because he didn't know what her reaction would be.

"Now, with this morning. The 'experiment' Dumbledore was talking about was to discover my genealogical tree. We used an ancient charm, and... well, you'll be the judges of it."

He pulled the parchment in which all his ancestors names were written, and unfolded it. Hermione launched herself over it, but she was deceptioned because the handwriting was incredibly tiny.

"How can you read this? It's impossible," Ron said, after looking at the parchment.

"That was because its size would be gigantic if the handwriting were big enough for us to read," Harry replied, half-laughing. "That's why I have this with me," he continued, showing them the fact finder. "Just let's put it on one of the beds, and I'll use this to show you the important things in here."

Hermione and Ron stood up and Harry put the tree on her bed. Then, he put the fact finder over it, and said: "Important people among Muggles."

In a matter of seconds, the famous Muggle's names were shown in blue ink:

Gaius Iulius Caesar (100-44 BC)
Carolus Magnus (742-814 AD)
Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar (1043-1099 AD)
William Wallace (1272-1305 AD)


"Do you recognise them?" Harry asked. Hermione was the first to talk:

"You are very well related, Harry. All these guys are very well known in the Muggle world."

"Who are they?" Ron asked, confused.

"The first one is Julius Caesar, a Roman soldier who managed to be Rome's dictator thanks to his knowledge of strategy and of the army he was leading. Carolus Magnus is better known as Charles the Great, he was a emperor who managed to conquer nearly all Western and Center Europe. Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar was a warrior who died as Valencia's Christian lord in 1099, when nearly all Spain was under the control of Muslims. William Wallace is the nearest to us; he was a Scottish who did his best to mantain the independency of Scotland."

"OK."

"Now, I'll show you the information about me. Harry James Potter."

As that morning, Harry's name appeared very soon, replacing the Muggle's names. Harry clicked on it, and the list was again unrolled.

Harry James Potter (1980-...)
Son of: James Michael Potter and Lily Marie Evans
Patronus: Stag
Animagus: Badger, Lion, Phoenix, Raven, Snake
Magical Abilities: Metamorphmage, Mindspeech, Occlumency / Legillimency,
Parselmage, Spell Crafting, Wandless / Wordless Magic
Elemental Magic: Air, Earth, Fire, Water, Unknown, Unknown


Both Ron and Neville whistled when they finished reading the information about Harry. Hermione was clearly surprised, Luna raised her eyebrow and Ginny squeezed Harry's hand, to remind him she was still there.

"This doesn't mean I'm leaving you. You are stuck with me now, and you will need something better to get rid of me," she whispered in his ear, in a half-sad, half-happy tone.

Harry turned his head and kissed her fully on her lips. He didn't care that her brother was with them, he needed to show her his feelings had not changed.

"Hey, Potter, stop kissing my sister, I finished lunch just a few minutes ago."

Everybody else laughed at Ron's statement, and Ginny and Harry separated their lips reluctantly.

"Harry," Luna started to say, like she had realised something important, "how is it possible that you have five Animagus forms? It is supposed that a wizard only can have one."

"It's true!" Hermione said. "Did Dumbledore tell you why?"

Harry shrugged. "No. He never said anything about the fact that I have so many Animagus forms. He only said something about the magical abilities I supposedly have, but McGonagall mentioned something strange about what my Animagus were."

"Which ones?" Ginny asked.

"I'll let you five discover that one," Harry said, smiling. "The first one who guesses will get a prize!"

The five teenagers started to look at the list with a bit of anxiety, while Harry started to think about what more should he tell his friends. His train of thoughts was stopped when Ginny said aloud, "I know it!"

"Very well, Ginny. Will you share your piece of information with the others?" Harry asked, amused.

"If you don't count the phoenix, your Animagus forms are the Hogwarts' houses' animals. Badger stands for Hufflepuff, lion for Gryffindor, raven for Ravenclaw and snake for Slytherin."

"Correct in one, Gin." Then he snogged her again, pulling his arms around Ginny's waist and pulling her over him. It went for one minute until Neville opened his mouth:

"Hey, go get a room!"

"Neville, don't give them ideas! I'd bet it would be worse if they were alone!" Ron said, shuddering at the thought.

Again, Harry and Ginny had to stop their kissing so that the meeting could go forward.

"Harry," Luna said in her dreamy voice, "what if Ginny had not been the one to guess it?"

"I would have thought of something. Are you jealous of Ginny?" he asked, smiling at his friend.

"No, there is another person on which I have set my gaze."

"I expect that person realises how lucky would he be if he realised your interest," Neville said, with a twinge of something that Harry thought was, if he wasn't mistaken, jealousy.

"Oh, I'm sure he will," Luna said, smiling and looking unnoticed at Neville.

Harry was reminded of the way Ron and Hermione behaved anytime Hermione mentioned Krum or any other guy she could be interested in, and smiled at the thought that they weren't dancing around the issue anymore.

"Any more questions?"

"Yeah, this Spell Crafting thing in here," Ron said.

"Normally, spells are made by the Department of Experimental Charms at the Ministry, and you need to study a lot just to be there, Arithmancy, History, Potions... but from what I've heard, if someone is born as a Spell Crafter, that person is able to make spells on his own," Hermione said.

"You would be a great Ministry Spell Crafter, with that mind of yours," Ron told her, smiling.

Hermione smiled at him, and kissed him soundly on his lips.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

"And you are a Metamorphmagus too!" Ginny said, excited. "Haven't you ever had an incident of that kind?"

"Yes. When I was young, my aunt cut nearly all my hair, and overnight it went back to its normal situation. Since then, I've never needed a haircut."

"Mmmm. I wonder how would you look like if you changed your hair colour," she said, with a mischevious smile.

"I can give it a shot. I remember what Tonks said she did to change herself, so..."

Harry closed his eyes and imagined his hair would turn brown and shoulder-length. He felt his hair growing up slowly, and when it was touching his shoulders, he opened his eyes. He noticed that now his hair had the same colour as Hermione's, but a few shades darker than hers.

"Wow, Harry. That's nice, but I think brown doesn't suit you," Luna said, matter-of-factly. She took a mirror from her trunk and put it in front of Harry. He saw that the brown hair made his face a bit paler than usual.

"I'll try another one," Harry said with a wicked smile, and closed his eyes again. Soon, his hair was exactly like Ron's, and his face had a few freckles.

"Cool! You could pass for another Weasley brother. Why don't we go downstairs? I'd bet that would give a little fright to Dad and Mum," Ginny said, smiling.

"Ginny! I don't think that would be a nice thing to do. What if your mother has a heart attack?"

In that moment, someone knocked on the door and opened the door.

"Harry, Dumbledore is..." Mrs. Weasley started to say, but she stopped when she realised that apparently, Harry wasn't there. Instead of Harry, a red-haired boy with freckles and glasses was standing with her daughter.

"Do you know where Harry is? And who are you, by the way?" Mrs. Weasley said, slightly alarmed.

All the teenagers started to laugh uproariously, while Mrs. Weasley stood confused next to the door.

"Hello, Harry," Professor Dumbledore said, amused. "It seems that you have mastered your Metamorphmagus ability even before I found you a professor who could teach you how to use it."

"Yes," Harry replied, still laughing. He concentrated a bit, and soon he recovered his usual messy black hair and his freckles-free skin. His beam was contagious, and soon Mrs. Weasley lost her slightly angry face and smiled, too.

"Harry," Dumbledore started, "I'd like you to come with me downstairs. There are a few things we have to discuss about your studies. And don't forget the tree, you'll have to show it to your godfather so that he knows what are you going to do."

"Sure." Harry took both the parchment and the fact finder (which went blank when separated from the genealogical tree) and followed the Headmaster downstairs.

"Well, Ginny," Ron said, in a teasing tone, "it seems that you have one of the most powerful wizards eating in your hand. What do you say?"

"That I'll have him eating in other parts of my body in a heartbeat," she answered mischeviously, leaving Ron with a blush and the others laughing at Ron's discomfort.


~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~ ~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~~~*** ~~~~


Harry was arriving at the kitchen's door when he thought he could give Sirius a good scare by using his Metamorphmage ability: he remembered from the photographs he had which colour his father's eyes were, so he concentrated and his emerald green eyes were replaced by chestnut-brown eyes. Smiling, he entered the kitchen and said, "Hi, Sirius!"

Sirius looked at his godson. Soon, he realised there was something strange with Harry, because the look on his face was different than the usual one Harry had. He looked him directly into his eyes, and he was shocked to see that those weren't Harry's eyes, but his best friend's.

"James? Is it you?" Sirius said, surprised.

The young man burst out laughing when he heard him, and could not stop with the laughter until a few minutes later.

"Nope." The chesnut-brown was replaced by emerald green, and Sirius’ jaw fell.

"Damn, Harry! Don't give me a fright again!"

"Sorry, Sirius," Harry said, still laughing, "couldn't avoid the temptation."

Dumbledore chuckled at the situation.

"As you have just seen, Sirius, your godson has just managed to learn how to use one of his powers."

"Metamorphmagus, huh? Tonks will be delighted to have a fellow."

"Indeed." The twinkle in Dumbledore's eyes revealed his joy. "We have asked you to be here because I think you should know about Harry's recently discovered powers, and I'd like you to give your opinion about them."

They went again by the process of unfolding the genealogical tree and using the fact finder to show Sirius the information about his godson. He whistled when he saw the Animagus forms.

"Must be powerful, ain't you, kiddo?" Sirius said, smiling deeply. "I feel a bit of envy, since I'm stuck with Padfoot's form, but this is so cool! I'd bet the lion could give Remus a run for his money."

"I'm sure he would like to see it," Harry replied.

"Very well, Sirius, I would like to know if you want Harry to learn about how to use all of these things."

"Of course I want! Whatever he needs to kick Voldemort's arse, it should be done! I could even teach Harry and his friends how to be Animagus, if you let me, Albus."

Dumbledore smiled. "I had thought on Minerva for doing the teaching, but your offer may be what I'm looking for. I'm sure you will be a good teacher for them."

"Thanks, Albus! I think we should start tomorrow. The sooner the best, no?"

"Yes. Harry, I'm of the opinion that I should teach you about Elemental Magic and Wandless and Wordless magic. I'll arrange for an old friend of mine to teach you how to practice Mindspeech, Occlumency and Legillimency, but I'm afraid that for both Parselmage and Spell Crafting you will have to learn on your own. I have books on those subjects, but you are the one who will have to learn how to do that."

"I do have a question. If my mum was a Spell Crafter too, shouldn't there be some kind of notes about what spells she created or how she learnt to create them?"

Sirius thought a bit about it, and asked Dumbledore: "Didn't Lily put her journals into their vault?"

"Now that I remember, one of the last things she told me before going into hiding was asking me to do exactly that thing. I gave those journals a look before doing it, and the charms were very useful."

"So, Albus, do you think Harry could be up to use his Metamorphmage powers in public?" Sirius said, grinning.

"I think the best moment should be in three or four days time. If Harry has grasped enough things about Occlumency - as I'm sure he will -, there would be no problem of taking both of you out."

"The Occlumency teacher won't be Sna... Professor Snape, no, Professor?" Harry asked, in awe.

Dumbledore chuckled slightly.

"No, Harry. Professor Snape won't be teaching you this time. I know what happened between both of you, and I should have realised that your mutual feelings wouldn't do any good. I asked him to show me his memories of the lessons and, although I have to admit that you were not able to concentrate, I say that his teaching way wasn't good for you: he started using the force used only when the Occlumens has very strong shields. My dear friend will use a better method of teaching, and I'm sure that in one or two weeks your shields will be good enough to stand an attack from Severus."

Harry grinned. He couldn't wait to show Snape how wrong he was when saying he had no abilities on Occlumency.

"For now, I want you to read this book," Dumbledore said, pulling a green-covered one. When he saw the front cover, the strange symbols became clear to him.

"Magical Snaking by Midaus Aulghton," he said in a hissed tone.

"Pardon?" Sirius said, confused.

Harry smiled. "Sorry, Sirius, it's only that I didn't remember to translate to plain English. The Parseltongue seems to be second nature to me. The cover says Magical Snaking by Midaus Aulghton, but in Parseltongue."

"Very well done, Harry," Dumbledore praised him. "I haven't ever been able to understand what it said, but I've been told that this book has lots of charms which can only be used if talking in Parseltongue."

"The worst about Parseltongue is that it is very slow when compared to English," Harry said, thoughtfully. "Maybe if I managed to use this ability combined with Wordless magic, I would be able to use them as fast as if I was using normal charms..."

Both Dumbledore and Sirius were surprised to hear him talk that way. Finally Sirius started to laugh.

"Oh, my, Pronglet, I think you have been hanging around Hermione too much."

"Pronglet?" Harry asked.

"It was a nickname Remus and I used when you were born. We liked to tease James with it, but I remember you used to laugh a lot when we called you that. But if you don't like it, I'll drop it."

"No, don't drop it, please. It's nice to have may own nickname, especially if it is from you and Remus."

Sirius smiled back. "Of course. From now on, you'll go by the name Pronglet. I'd better tell Remus before he makes a mistake."

Harry laughed heartedly.


~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~~ ~***~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~ ~~~


Harry woke up startled. The nightmare of what had happened at the Department of Mysteries last month had come back, centered in Sirius falling through the Veil of Death, followed by all his friends and everybody he knew. Fortunately, this time he did not see everybody blaming him for their deaths, but Harry knew he wouldn't be able to get to sleep soon, so he decided to come downstairs and have a glass of water to calm his thirst.

When he reached the main hall, he noticed that the lights were on. He opened the door and was surprised to see Ginny sitting on one of the chairs around the table.

"Hi, Harry. A nightmare?"

"Yes. And you?"

"The same. Stupid Chamber..."

Harry smiled weakly.

"At least, you didn't see the worst part in there. I had to relive the whole thing at the Ministry, and I'd bet that beats your nightmare as the worst."

Ginny smiled back at him.

"I was going to make some tea. Do you want some?"

"Won't that keep you awake?"

"Not Mum's special tea. It relaxes a lot if you drink it. Mum uses it when someone needs to sleep or is under a little crisis."

"OK, why not?"

Harry sat down next to Ginny, kissing her first on her cheek and after that on her lips. He had intended to have a slight one, but she took advantage of him and, lacing her hand in his hair, kissed him thoroughly by the method of thrusting her tongue between his lips. That completely overwhelmed Harry's mind and he mirrored her movements. When they were reaching the peak, the teapot started to whistle, warning that the tea was ready.

Damn! Harry thought.

Ginny took two cups from the wardrobe and poured some tea in both cups, giving one of them to Harry.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

They stayed there, sipping the tea, in silence, until Ginny said, "Would you like to talk about your nightmare? It might help you to face them and even stop having them."

"I don't want to bother you with..."

"Come on, Harry, you are not bothering me. I am offering my services as your personal 'counsellor'. If you feel it is unfair, we can talk afterwards about my nightmare. I think is a good trade."

Harry considered it for a few seconds. "Well, is not like I do have something to do now. Do you want to go to the library? It'll be more comfy than these chairs."

"Deal!"

Both of them stood up after finishing the tea and went to the library. Harry sat on an armchair, and Ginny sat on his lap. "You go first, Harry," she said, smiling.

"I'll try, but your beautiful body over me is so distracting that I don't know if I'll manage to finish the story."

Ginny grinned. "Just do it."

Harry told her what had happened at the Ministry after the six that had gone there to save Sirius and got separated. He remembered the curse that had hit Hermione on her chest, the kick Neville had received that broke both his nose and his wand (which was his father's) and the battle in which the Order and Dumbledore had saved Harry's and Neville's lives, but they hadn't been able to stop Sirius from crossing the Veil. Then he told her about when he was chasing Bellatrix Lestrange. When he mentioned that he had tried to use the Cruciatus Curse over her, Ginny was a little scared, but she calmed down when she heard it had not worked. Finally, she was told about the duel between Dumbledore and Voldemort, and the possession he had suffered.

"It hurt like hell. The only thing I could think of was asking Dumbledore to kill me, just to end the pain. I thought that then I would be able to see Sirius again and he freed me."

Tears were falling down from Ginny's eyes. She could understand the pain Harry had been through, because she had been under Voldemort's possession during nearly eight months, "thanks" to the old diary Lucius Malfoy had given her when looking for the books for her first year at Hogwarts.

"At least, my desire was granted," he said, half-joking. Ginny smiled weakly at him, behind her tears, and Harry kissed her forehead.

"It's your turn now, Gin," he said softly, hoping that she would do the same he had done. "After all, we made a deal."

Sobbing slightly when remembering the awful events from four years ago, she told him what had happened when she first wrote on the diary. Slowly, she started to drift apart; both the calming tea and her weariness were paying the toll, and she fell asleep over her boyfriend, who found that he could not move himself or her without waking Ginny up, so he decided to sleep in that position, and soon he was out too.


~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~ ~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~~~



Have a good time with this chapter! I hope you will wait anxiously now for the next chapter, "Owls and O.W.L.s"!

OK, there is a contest now! You will have to guess which are the two 'Unknown' Elements Harry can control. Send me your answers in Private Messages (not Reviews) with your real names and you will get a nice prize, which will be revealed in the same chapter Harry learns about the 'Unknown' Elements!

P.S: Vote for the Alhambra at www.new7wonders.com!!!
Reviews 223
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear