Search:

SIYE Time:19:45 on 18th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Erasing The Future
By Moxterminator

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe, Post-HBP
Characters:All, Harry/Ginny
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Fluff, General, Humor, Romance, Tragedy
Warnings: Extreme Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Violence
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 545
Summary: Harry goes back in time to redo his Hogwarts years after losing the war, his family, and his wife, Ginny Potter, to Voldemort. Changes need to be made, but can all changes be good? Years 1-4
Hitcount: Story Total: 396976; Chapter Total: 8941
Awards: View Trophy Room




Author's Notes:
Heya guys, next chapter for you




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter.


The next morning Harry was awake quite early. He just couldn’t sleep any longer, all he seamed able to do was toss and turn thinking about what he should do. Admitting defeat, and realising that the other boys wouldn’t be awake for a while, he decided he could do just as much thinking in front of the fire. With a heavy sigh Harry got up and ready for the day. When Harry came down to the common room, he noticed Ginny sitting at a table by the fire. Ginny had heard someone coming down the stairs so she turned to look at who it was, recognizing that it was Harry she smiled at him.


“Morning Harry.” She said while turning back to her homework, which she had out in front of her.


“You alright?” Harry asked her, concerned by the fact that less then seven hours ago she was being possessed.


“It’s early in the morning but apart from that fine.” Ginny said shrugging. “Why’d you ask?”


“No reason.” Harry said quickly. “I thought you told Hermione yesterday that you’d done that.” Harry said nodding over towards the homework she was doing.


“Did you really want to do homework on a Saturday?” she asked quirking an eyebrow at him.


Harry chuckled. “No, Not really.”


“Then your point is?” Ginny asked going back to her homework.


“That Hermione will go ballistic when she finds out you really didn’t do your homework before yesterday.” Harry said walking over to the table Ginny was working on and sitting down in the seat opposite.


“And there you have the answer to your next question.” Ginny said, scribbling some lines down on her parchment.


“My next question?” Harry asked confused. Ginny just looked straight at Harry, smirking, waiting for Harry to figure it out. “Oh...Why you’re doing it now. Got yah.” Ginny went back to her homework and Harry just sat and watched her.


She acted normal, she seemed normal. Heck, she was normal. Maybe this was not going to be so bad after all. Maybe he really did make the right decision. For the next hour, Harry just sat and watched Ginny, occasionally talking to her and helping her with her homework where she needed it. She was normal. If Harry did not know any better, he would say that there was no way she was getting possessed. Maybe something was finally working out for him.


-oOoOoOo-


As September merged into October, Harry found himself walking along the corridor, his Quidditch robes splattered with mud. He was on his way to the Gryffindor common room after a horrible training session. Harry did not even see the point of the practice. He knew that the Quidditch competition was going to be cancelled due to the Chamber of Secrets being opened. At the precise moment, he was just wasting time.


Coming around the corner, he noticed nearly headless Nick floating by the window, a letter in his hand. Harry’s mind remembered what it was about. Moreover, the resulting promise of which Harry made last time to go to his Death Day party. Harry really did not want to go, but he did want to help. Thinking this, he made his way over to Nick.


“Hello Nick.” Harry said, greeting the ghost.


“Hello, Hello.” Nick said startled and looking around. Finally, he noticed Harry. “You look troubled.”


“Nothing that I can do anything about right now.” Harry said. “What is up with you?”


“Oh nothing, nothing.” Nick said. “A matter of no importance. It is not as if I really wanted to join. Just thought I would apply. See what happens. However, apparently I don’t fulfil the requirements.” Nick said sighing. He shook his transparent head and Harry waited for the outburst that was to come. “But you would think, wouldn’t you.” Nick erupted.” That getting hit forty-five times in the neck with a blunt axe would qualify you to join the Headless Hunt?”


“Totally.” Harry said nodding, planning what needed to be done. It should work.


“I mean, no one wishes for it to have been over quickly more than me. It would have saved a lot of pain and ridicule. However…” Nick started and then got his letter out of his pocket and began to read.


“We can only accept huntsmen whose heads have parted company with their bodies. You will appreciate that it would be impossible otherwise for members to participate in hunt activities such as horseback head juggling and head polo. It is with the greatest regret, therefore, that I must inform you that you do not fulfil out requirements. With very best wishes, Sir Patrick Delaney-Podmore.” (Page 95 Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling.)


“Half on inch of skin holding my head on Harry! Most people would think that is proper and beheaded. But not for Sir Properly Decapitated-Podmore.” Nick ranted. “But don’t bother yourself with my problems. You know the saying, a problem shared is a problem halved. Spill.


“It’s private Nick.” Harry said. “I’d rather not. However, I might be able to help you with that.” Harry said indicating the letter Nick had in his hand.


How, however, Harry did not manage to say, because suddenly Mrs. Norris came around the corner and spotted Harry and the mud he was dripping onto the floor.


“Go quickly; Filch is in a bad mood.” Nick said and Harry turned to hurry off. However, the cosmos once again decided Harry should suffer for when Harry reached the end of the hallway he came face to face with Filch.


“FILTH!” he shouted right in Harry’s face. “Mess and muck everywhere. This is the last straw! Follow me Potter.” Harry heaving an annoyed sigh had no choice but to follow the bitter old caretaker along the corridor and down the stairs, which Filch had come up from. Entering Filch’s office he realized that it was just as he remembered it. ‘Some things never change no mater what changes around them’ Harry thought.


Sitting down in the chair closest to the door Filch sat down opposite him behind his desk and opened up his drawer. “Dungbombs, dragon bogies, and frog brains. I have had enough. Time to make an example.” He muttered to himself as he got out some parchment and a quill. “Name… Harry Potter, Crime...”


“Walking back to the common room?” Harry sarcastically asked. Really he wasn’t in the mood to deal with this bitter old squib.


Filch glared at him. “Crime… Befouling the castle and back chatting. Suggested Sentence…” Just then however, as Filch’s quill was hovering above the parchment, Harry heard a loud crash above them.


“PEEVES!” Filch roared out like a dragon and jumped up from his seat and ran out of the room with Mrs. Norris following him.


Harry smiled as he was left alone, trust Peeves to be up to his old tricks. Good old Peeves. In addition, Harry did not recall that Nick had to persuade Peeves much this time to cause the distraction. It was five minutes later when Filch and Mrs. Norris came back into the room.


“That vanishing cabinet was extremely valuable!” Filch told Mrs. Norris as they entered the room. “We will have Peeves out for sure this time.” Filch walked behind his desk and only then did he notice the Kwikspell letter which he left out on his desk. Harry had not touched it this time so it was in the exactly same position as when Filch left. However, Filch was still mad.


“Did you read this?” Filch hissed out.


“No!” Harry said instantly.


“If I find out you’re lying and you’ve been through my personal stuff…!” Filch warned.


“I didn’t read it!” Harry said forcibly, getting angry at being accused wrongly.


“Go. I got stuff to do, need to write up this report for Dumbledore.” Filch said and Harry did not need telling twice. He rushed out of the room and up the nearest staircase before slowing down to a brisk walk.


“Harry, did it work?” Nick said rushing out of the nearest classroom.


“Of course it worked.” Peeves said floating next to Nick. “Ickle Harry wouldn’t be here if it didn’t. Probably would be hanging from his toes right now if it weren’t for me.”


“Don’t you think that is taking it a little too far?” Harry asked quiet amused.


“Perhaps, but this is Peeves Harry.” Nick said. “He takes everything too far. He only needed to cause a distraction. And low and behold he drops a whole cabinet above Filch’s office.”


Harry looked in the classroom to see a black and gold cabinet broken in the classroom. His breath caught when he recognized it as one of the two vanishing cabinets. He did not realize this was how it broke in the first place.


“Peeves. Make sure that this cabinet stays broken all the time, no matter what.” Harry said, coldness etched into his voice.


“Okely dokely Harry.” Peeves crackled.


“What’s the matter?” Nick asked Harry, looking at him with concern. Harry drew his view away from the cabinet and looked at Nick’s face, concern showing.


“No matter Nick. Anyway before we were rudely interrupted by Filch we were talking about the Headless Hunt were we not?” Harry asked successfully changing the subject.


“Indeed.” Nick said. “But I’m not sure why you want to continue talking about that, there’s nothing that can be done.”


“You sure?” Harry said smiling. “Peeves, is this Sir Delaney-Podmore or whatever his name is a Hogwarts ghost?”


Peeves smiled when he realized where Harry was going with this. “He haunts one of the west towers Harry. Do you wish to speak with him?”


“Indeed I do.” Harry said nodding with a smug smile plastered on his face.


“I will be right back with him.” Peeves crackled and flew through the left wall.


“Harry, what are you planning?” Nick asked him.


“You’ll find that out soon enough.” Harry replied. Ten minutes latter Peeves flew back through the wall followed by a headless ghost. The head was currently being held underneath his left arm.


“Peeves here told me that you wish to speak to me sir.” Patrick Delany-Podmore said bowing.


“Hello Pat, you don’t mind if I call you Pat do you?” Harry said and then continued, not bothering to wait for an answer. “You are in charge of the recruitment into the Headless Hunt are you not?”


Pat looked at Nearly Headless Nick before turning back to Harry. “Indeed I am sir. What is it you wish?”


“I want you to invite Nick into the headless hunt.” Harry said, deciding to get straight to the point.


“We have already denied him entrance…” Pat began.


“Then un-decide that and take him in.” Harry said interrupting him.


Pat looked at Harry. “You misunderstand sir. I cannot….” He began again.


“Are you not a Hogwarts ghost?” Harry asked.


“Indeed I am sir but…” Pat said and once again, Harry interrupted him.


“And are you not in charge of who is recruited into the Headless Hunt.” Harry said once again interrupting Pat.


“Yes sir, but…” Pat said and like last time Harry cut him off.


“So you are to obey my command and let Nick into the Headless Hunt.” Harry said, getting slightly annoyed that Pat was talking back to him.


“Sir, with all due respect, what is the point? He will not be able to play head polo, head juggling, or any other games we play. He won’t be able to compete.” Pat said.


“It is not the games, which Nick wishes to join for. It is the company and the feeling that he belongs somewhere. Not the games.” Harry said to him.


“Oh. Now I understand. But still, what am I to do?” Pat said. “We have strict guidelines; I’m not sure what the other people will say.”


“Send them to me if they question your judgment of Nick joining.” Harry said shrugging like he really didn’t see the problem here.


“Sir this group is not a Hogwarts group. You may have authority over Hogwarts ghosts, me included, but not all the people in the Headless Hunt are. If I am to invite Nick into the group, they might not like that. It would put my position at risk.”


“You would not risk that for one of your own?” Harry asked incredulously. “Are you that selfish?” Pat looked down to the floor. “This could be an excellent Death Day present. Wouldn’t you agree?”


“I would.” Pat agreed.


“So will you admit Nick into the Headless Hunt?” Harry asked him.


Pat sighed and then shook his head, smiling. “Of course he is welcome to join us if he still wishes.”


“Excellent.” Harry said. “But I’ll leave you ghosts alone to sort out the details. I want to get out of this Quidditch gear.”


-oOoOoOo-


Halloween approached and Harry waited on tenterhooks for the first attack to happen. Today was Friday the thirtieth, the day before Halloween. He was currently walking towards Dumbledore’s office to tell him about the attack, he thought that Dumbledore should at least know when the attacks would happen. Standing on the stairs whilst they raised him up to the door of Dumbledore’s office, Harry readied himself for the conversation that would follow.


Knocking on the door Harry heard Dumbledore inviting him in. “Once again Harry you manage to come to my office without being giving the password. I am very intrigued by this.”


“Is you password sherbet lemon at the moment?” Harry asked sitting down.


“No Harry.” Dumbledore said smiling at him. “That would be December’s password.”


“Ah, so the password changes every month.” Harry said understanding. “Interesting. How do you figure out different passwords for all that time? Because it is always some form of sweet.”


“You have your secrets, I have mine.” Dumbledore said. “Unless of course you wish to tell me how you manage to come to my office without the password. I was thinking along the lines that you just remembered from last time around.”


“Could be, but then it probably meant that I came to your office at least once a month and of course I wouldn’t remember all those passwords. Six years and how many months are we here in school. Ten? That would be sixty passwords to remember. In order, I might add. I do have a very good memory but I don’t think that is the way.” Harry said. “Nor was I in trouble so often. Now if I were one of the twins you might have a solid base for your theory. However, sadly that is not how I do it but you may continue guessing if you wish.”


“Only six years?” Dumbledore asked gently. “Why did you not come here for the seventh year?”


“The war.” Harry answered.


“Surely I would have wanted you to come for all seven years?” Dumbledore said.


“Maybe.” Harry said shrugging, not wanting to get into this now. Dumbledore, sensing what Harry was feeling changed the subject.


“So what brings you here today?” Dumbledore said smiling.


“The first attack happens tomorrow.” Harry said bluntly. Dumbledore’s demeanour suddenly changed.


“May I ask which student is attacked?” Dumbledore asked.


“No student. This I actually believe is a test run which unfortunately, or fortunately for us, depending which way you look at it. Mrs. Norris gets petrified.” Harry said smiling.


“Yes I would assume that some students would think that Mrs. Norris’ fate would be a fortunate event. However, Mr. Filch might disagree.” Dumbledore said remaining calm. “So what happens?”


“I’m not sure how, but I found Mrs. Norris strung up by the tail under a torch bracket near Moaning Myrtle’s bathroom. The floor was flooded and Mrs. Norris saw the basilisk’s eyes in that.” Harry explained.


“You found her last time?” Dumbledore asked him sounding quite intrigued.


“Yes, after that people thought that I was the heir of Slytherin and it didn’t help that I spoke Parseltongue in front of the whole school at one time this year.” Harry explained.


“You are a Parseltongue…interesting.” Dumbledore said thoughtfully.


“You didn’t know?” Harry asked. “I thought you knew? Sirius didn’t tell you?”


“No he failed to mention it.”


“It doesn’t really matter, a person’s choices make them what they are, not his powers.” Harry said. “You told me that once.”


Dumbledore smiled at those words. “Yes I was just about to say that myself. How is Ginny doing at the moment? She obviously hasn’t been possessed yet but Tom must be breaking her down in order to be able to possess her tomorrow.”


“She has been possessed before.” Harry said causing Dumbledore to look surprised. “The night I had detention with Professor Lockhart was the first time Tom made her open the Chamber of Secrets and see if he could control the basilisk through her. Before that she has been possessed to attack Hagrid’s roosters.” Harry explained. “She’s been fine after those, I checked to make sure.”


“You’re positive?” Dumbledore asked him concern evident in his features.


“Completely.” Harry answered nodding his head.


“Very well, Thank you for forewarning me of the attack.” Dumbledore said in a voice that Harry took to mean that the discussion was finished.


“Not at all professor.” Harry replied. The tone Dumbledore used made Harry think it was not all right at the moment to call him Albus.


-oOoOoOo-


That evening Harry stayed up stairs in his room. He did not want to go to the feast, he wanted to stay in the common room to check on Ginny when she got back. Once Harry thought that everyone would have gone down to the feast, Harry went out of his dormitory and headed downstairs to the common room. There he sat for what seemed like hours, waiting for Ginny.


After a couple of hours he heard the portrait opening, Harry looked up, expecting to see Ginny come through the portrait hole but instead he saw other Gryffindors coming through whispering in hush voices. As they came through, they glanced at Harry before turning back to each other and whispering more. Soon Hermione, Ron, and Neville came through and headed straight towards Harry.


“Where were you?” Hermione said as soon as she sat down next to Harry.


“I told you I wasn’t feeling very well.” Harry said. “Why? What’s up, why is everyone whispering?”


“There was an attack. On Mrs. Norris. We first thought she was dead. Until that is, Dumbledore explained that she was just petrified.” Hermione said. “But everyone knows that you weren’t at dinner. People are going to suspect you.”


“I’m sure there were other people that weren’t at dinner.” Harry said raising an eyebrow. He couldn’t believe how no mater how many people it could have been he was always the first suspect.


“Well Ginny wasn’t but she was asleep in her room when I went to see her.” Hermione said. “But I didn’t notice anyone else missing. In addition, neither did anyone else. There going to think…”


“Do you think it’s me?” Harry asked her getting angry. How could she think that? Sure the rest of the school were idiots and didn’t know him but how could she believe that he would do that. She was suppose to know him for Merlin sake.


“Well you got to admit it’s kind of suspicious isn’t it?” Hermione admitted. “You go missing and then Filch’s cat gets petrified. We know that you had a run in with Filch last week.”


“I can’t believe you think it’s me.” Harry said shouting causing some people to look their way.


“Calm down mate.” Ron said. “Of course we don’t think it’s you.” He finished, throwing a horrid glance at Hermione.


“But some people are just going to think that since you weren’t at dinner.” Neville added hoping to save Hermione.


“I wish I didn’t leave my copy of ‘Hogwarts a History’ at home. I didn’t have room to pack it with all the Lockhart books.” Hermione said.


“Why?” Harry asked although he knew the answer.


“Oh right. You wouldn’t know.” Ron said. “Above Mrs. Norris, written on the wall was a message. Written in blood Harry. It said ‘The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the Heir beware.”


“Malfoy didn’t help by shouting out that Muggleborns would be next to be attacked.” Neville said.


“Hey guys.” came Ginny’s voice from the stairwell “What’s up?”


“You feeling better?” Hermione asked.


“Much, why what’s wrong?” Ginny said sitting herself down next to Harry.


“There was an attack Ginny.” Ron explained. “On Mrs. Norris.”


“Oh well.” Ginny said leaning back against the settee.


“Oh well? Ginny the cat was petrified. Dumbledore could not revive her. And above was a message saying that the Chamber of Secrets had been opened. And everyone the heir of Slytherin hated would be attacked.” Ron explained.


“Oh.” Ginny said quietly. “You didn’t explain that part.” Harry looked at Ginny closely and once again, Harry could not spot anything wrong with her. Nothing out of the ordinary. She seemed normal liked last time. Relaxing a bit, he listened to what the others were saying.


“I think its Malfoy.” Ron said.


“Malfoy?” Hermione said. “Unlikely.”


“Come on Hermione, you heard what he said. ‘You’ll be next Mudbloods’.” Neville said.


“And who else do we know that hates Mudbloods as much as Malfoy.” Ron said. “Plus his whole family has been in Slytherin. It wouldn’t be so hard for Malfoy senior to tell little Draco how to open it.”


“Maybe. However, proving it will be very difficult. We don’t even know what the chamber is.” Hermione said.


“Then we find out.” Neville answered like that was that.


-oOoOoOo-


The next day in History of Magic, Professor Binns was talking about the Warlock convention of 1289 when Hermione put her hand up. Binns stopped suddenly shocked that such a thing had happened. “Err… yes Miss…?” he asked.


“Granger.” Hermione finished for him. “I was wandering what you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets?”


The effect in the room was instant. Dean Thomas who was leaning his head on the desk, his chin lying on the palm of his hand whilst his elbow was supporting it, slipped and he banged his chin on the desk. Lavender, who looked like she was asleep with her head in her arms, looked up at Professor Binns.


“My profession is the History of magic. I deal with facts Miss Granger.” He said. “Not myths and legends.” He turned back to his notes; however before he could continue speaking Hermione spoke again.


“But sir, don’t all legends have a basis in fact?”


“Well I suppose one could argue that.” Professor Binns said. “However the tale that you speak of is such a sensational and ludicrous tale that there is no point in telling you it. Now please if that is all...”


“The Chamber of Secrets was built by Salazar Slytherin was it not?” Harry asked.


Binns looked shocked at Harry. “Yes, that is how the legend goes. But we are not speaking of this.”


“But why would Slytherin build a chamber to harm students when he helped build the castle in the first place.” Harry asked interrupting again.


“There is no solid fact that the chamber was ever built Mr. Potter.” Binns said, eyeing the class who were now listening to his every word. Shocked at this he thought for a moment before sighing. “Ah very well, the Chamber of Secrets it is then. It is known by all, that Hogwarts was built by the four greatest witches and wizards of the time. Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. They built this castle away from prying muggles so they could teach students magic in secret as at that time witches and wizards suffered much prosecution.”


“For a few years, the founders worked peacefully together, seeking out youngsters who showed signs of magic and bringing them here to be educated. But then arguments and disagreements sprang up between the four teachers. A rift began to grow between Slytherin and the others. He wanted to be more selective of who was admitted to Hogwarts. He believed that only magical people from magical families should be taught. He did not trust the kids with muggle parentage. Soon an argument broke out between Gryffindor and Slytherin and Slytherin left the school shortly after.”


“History tells us these things as fact. However, it was rumoured that before Slytherin left he had built a hidden chamber somewhere in Hogwarts that the other founders knew nothing about. It goes that Slytherin then sealed the chamber so that only his true heir would be able to open it up and unleash the horrors within on all those who, in Salazar Slytherin’s eyes, were unworthy to be taught here at Hogwarts. This to you and me means Muggleborns.”


“Sir, what do you mean by the horrors within?” Hermione asked.


“It was believed that Slytherin put some sort of monster in the chamber which only his heir would have been able to control.” Binns said. “However this is complete nonsense as the thing doesn’t exist. It is a myth. Now can we please get back to the lesson. There is no chamber and no monster.”


“But sir.” Seamus said from the front row. “If the chamber can only be opened by Slytherin’s true heir, then no one would be able to find it would they?”


“Nonsense Finnigan.” Binns said. “If a long succession of Hogwarts headmasters and headmistresses couldn’t find the chamber….”


“But you would probably have to use some sort of dark magic to open it up so Dumbledore couldn’t…” Parvati said.


“Just because a wizard doesn’t use the dark arts doesn’t mean he can’t, like I said if the likes of Dumbledore can’t find…” Binns cut across her.


“But maybe you’ve got to be related to Slytherin.” Dean Thomas said. “So Dumbledore couldn’t.”


“That’s enough!” Binns said. “It is a myth, a legend. There is not one ounce of solid proof that it exists. I already regret telling you such a foolish story. We will return if you please, to solid, believable, verifiable fact!”


-oOoOoOo-


Later that night Hermione had just finished telling Ginny what they found out in History of Magic.


“If it is a myth… how come Mrs. Norris got attacked? I mean surely Dumbledore would have managed to cure her if a student did it. Right?” Ginny told them.


“Yes.” Hermione said. “I agree. This makes me think that whatever attacked Mrs. Norris was not human. You know what Binns said…the monster within. But who could it be controlling it? Who would want all the squibs and Muggleborns out of Hogwarts?”


“Let’s see, who do we know that hates Muggleborns with a burning passion?” Ron said mockingly.


“If you’re saying it’s Malfoy…” Hermione said.


“It fits doesn’t it?” Neville said. “Plus you heard him. You will be next Mudbloods.”


“Malfoy the heir of Slytherin?” Hermione speculated. “Name someone who is actually bright enough to do it then maybe.”


“You don’t need to be bright.” Ron said. “He just needs to be told how to do it by his father. He didn’t have to work anything else out, just follow the instructions. They could have had the key for centuries, handing it down from father to son.”


“That’s possible I suppose.” Hermione said.


“Proving that will be hard.” Ginny said. “It’s not like he’s just going tell us when we ask him.”


“No, but he’s probably gloating inside the Slytherin common room right now.” Ron said. “If we could get one of the Slytherins to talk.”


“What, dob on one of their own, heck you know Slytherins won’t do that.” Harry said rolling his eyes.


“There might be a way…” Hermione said looking thoughtful and nervous at the same time. “It will be very dangerous and not to mention breaking about fifty school rules.”


“And how the hell are we meant to do that?” Neville asked.


“What we need to do is get into the Slytherin common room.” Hermione answered.


“And how are we meant to do that?” Ginny asked raising an eyebrow.


“Polyjuice potion.” Hermione answered.


“What’s that?” Ron, Neville and Ginny said together.


“It’s a potion of course.” Harry cracked jokingly.


“Oh ha, ha, Harry.” Ginny said. “If you’re so clever you tell us what it does.”


“It allows you to take the form of a different person.” Harry said smiling at Ginny who seemed to be put out that Harry actually knew.


“Exactly, we could change into five Slytherins. No one would know it was us. Malfoy would tell us anything we want. Heck I doubt we would have to ask him if Ron’s right and he is boasting about it in the common room.” Hermione explained.


“What if we stay stuck looking like Slytherins?” Ron asked nervously. “This sounds a bit dodgy to me.”


“It wears off after a while but getting a hold of it will be the problem. Snape said it was in the book ‘Moste Potente Potions’ and it’s bound to be in the restricted section. You need a signed signature from a teacher to get a book out from there.” Hermione lamented.


“Hard to see why we would want the book unless we were planning on making and trying one of the potions.” Ron agreed.


“I think…” started Hermione. “If we made it sound as though we were just interested in the theory, we might stand a chance…”


“Oh come off it.” Ron cut into her musings. “No teacher is going to fall for that. They’d have to be really thick…”


Harry looked at Ginny then smiled at her. She frowned in confusion.


“Lockhart then?” Harry said casually.


Ginny now understanding, smiled back. “Yes. I think Lockhart would be very helpful in this…”
Reviews 545
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear