Search:

SIYE Time:7:13 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Erasing The Future
By Moxterminator

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe, Post-HBP
Characters:All, Harry/Ginny
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Fluff, General, Humor, Romance, Tragedy
Warnings: Extreme Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Violence
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 545
Summary: Harry goes back in time to redo his Hogwarts years after losing the war, his family, and his wife, Ginny Potter, to Voldemort. Changes need to be made, but can all changes be good? Years 1-4
Hitcount: Story Total: 396998; Chapter Total: 9318
Awards: View Trophy Room




Author's Notes:
I've added an authors note at the bottom as what i have to say with this chapter i cant really say until after u read it. so i hope it allows to be validated.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Harry lay awake on Ginny’s bed, with Ginny curled up next to him under her covers, contemplating the problem she was having. Ginny’s nightmares hadn’t stopped. She had alternated between taking the dreamless potion every night and sleeping without it. Tonight was one of the nights she hadn’t take the potion and Harry was praying that the nightmares would stop soon. They had been doing this for a month now and Harry was starting to get very worried.


Harry glanced at the clock that hung on the wall and noticed that it was three o’ clock in the morning. Harry felt a flash of hope dash through him. Ginny normally woke up by now with the nightmares. The fact that Ginny was still sleeping peacefully in his arms gave Harry hope that the nightmares may soon be stopping.


It also meant that Harry had been thirteen for three hours without even realising it. He looked down at the red head in his arms and prayed that Ginny wouldn’t wake up. If Ginny’s nightmares stopped, it would be the perfect present Harry could receive this birthday. Harry also wondered about Egypt. Last time around, they had won the galleons and gone to Egypt, but Mr and Mrs Weasley hadn’t said anything about winning the grand prize galleon draw or them going to Egypt at all. Harry knew last time around that they were already in Egypt for his birthday. This obviously meant that the Weasley’s didn’t win the money. Why they wouldn’t have won it, Harry didn’t know, but it did mean that Ginny was able to spend more time at home recovering from the Chamber. How long had it taken Ginny to get over the Chamber last time around? Ginny had never told him, so he'd never really known. They very rarely talked about the Chamber of Secrets in the future. He just hoped that it would be soon be over. Harry glanced down at the sleeping figure of Ginny and smiled. Maybe tonight was going to be the night.


Sadly, this turned out to not to be the case. About five minutes after Harry had closed his eyes to get a little sleep before the morning, he heard a small sniff come from Ginny. Harry opened his eyes to see Ginny awake and tears falling silently down her cheek. Harry sighed in disappointment.


“It’s okay,” Harry whispered to her, kissing her forehead. “I’m here.”


“Why won’t they stop?” Ginny whispered out. “How long will they last?”


“Do you still blame yourself for what happened?” Harry asked Ginny gently.


“I know it’s not my fault,” Ginny whispered. “But some part of me will always feel guilty about being stupid enough to write in the diary.”


“You shouldn’t,” Harry said looking into her eyes. “You didn’t know what the diary was capable of.”


“That doesn’t stop me from feeling this way,” Ginny said, looking sadly at him.


“I know,” Harry said, kissing her again. “Try and go back to sleep.”


Ginny snuggled closer to Harry and closed her eyes to fall back asleep. Harry watched her for a half an hour before he heard the light breathing of Ginny, telling him that she had finally falling asleep again. At least Ginny was getting a lot better now. Her nightmares still plagued her, but at least she wasn’t screaming out now. Ginny had come a long way, but there was still some way to go just yet. Harry closed his eyes to get a little sleep in before the morning.


-oOoOoOoOo-


Harry awoke to the sun streaming into Ginny’s room. Ginny was sleeping peacefully in his arms. Harry looked at the clock to tell that it was eight o’ clock. Mrs Weasley would definitely be up now, creating the massive birthday breakfast that Harry was always given on his birthday. Harry stretched and yawned before settling back down again and looked at Ginny. She seemed relaxed and content. Ginny was definitely getting better. Harry bent down and kissed Ginny softly on the forehead before taking a strand of her hair that had falling across her face in her sleep and tucked it back behind her ear. A rather small gentle cough reached his ears and Harry looked towards the door to see Mrs Weasley sitting in the chair from Ginny’s desk looking right at Harry.


“Mum,” Harry said slowly. “It’s not what it looks like.” Mrs Weasley eyed Harry reproachfully and Harry was waiting for the triad that would follow. However, it didn’t come.


“Okay,” Mrs Weasley said quietly. “Then please explain to me why you are sleeping in the same bed as my daughter. The same daughter you have already admitted to being in love with.” Harry could tell that Mrs Weasley wasn’t happy. At least she was willing to hear him out and that was promising.


“Ginny had a nightmare,” Harry said quietly in order to not to wake Ginny. “Actually, she’s been having nightmares ever since the Chamber. She keeps waking up in the middle of the night crying. And I mean really crying.”


“I would have heard her,” Mrs Weasley said defiantly. “She would also come to me or her father if she was having nightmares.”


“True,” Harry said, and trying very hard to keep the bitterness out of his voice, he said, “but I think she thought that she might be a burden to you if she told you.” Mrs Weasley looked like she had just been slapped. “For some reason she thought she would be a burden to me, too. She has so many unsent letters to me on that desk there telling me about her nightmares. She didn’t send them, though, because she thought she would be a burden. You wouldn’t have any idea why she would think that, would you?”


Mrs Weasley sighed before speaking. “It wasn’t that I thought that you didn’t want to look after her, Harry. If Arthur was in the same position Ginny was in, I would want to look after him, too.”


“Then why did you tell Ginny she was a burden to me?” Harry asked.


“I didn’t mean it,” Mrs Weasley said. “It just came out in an argument. I’m sorry. But she seems fine during the day…”


“She’s not having nightmares during the day,” Harry said. “She also has her Glamour potions Fred and George gave her.”


“I completely forgot about them,” Mrs Weasley said quietly. Mrs Weasley looked at Harry, obviously wandering what to do next before continuing to speak. “So how is she doing, really?”


“She was really bad,” Harry said, half pleased that they had moved on and half surprised that Mrs Weasley hadn’t started a shouting match at him. “But she’s getting a lot better. She used to wake up screaming and really crying. Now she just wakes up and cries quietly before she drifts of back to sleep. I think it helps that I’m there and she knows that I won’t let anything happen to her. She’s fine during the day, with some help from her Glamour potions. It’s just at night when the nightmares come that she has problems. But even they are getting better.”


“You seem to have everything under control, then,” Mrs Weasley said.


“I just want her better, Mum,” Harry told her quietly.


Mrs Weasley smiled before standing up. “You’re a good boy, Harry. I couldn’t be more pleased with the choice Ginny had made.”


“What choice?” Harry asked, confused.


“The choice of wanting to be with you, of course,” Mrs Weasley said now smiling and started to walk towards the door.


“You make it sound like you have a choice about who you fall in love with,” Harry said.


Mrs Weasley stopped and turned around, looking startled for a moment before smiling again. “You’re awfully smart for someone your age. You’re right of course. There is no choice when it comes to love. Just look at your parents for that example. Your mother hated your father for the first six years at Hogwarts. Yet in their seventh year, they got together and then that lead to you. The boy my daughter is now in love with. I meant what I said back at Hogwarts. I’m glad you are the boy my daughter now loves. I know you’ll treat her right.”


“Thanks,” Harry whispered.


“Tell me when Ginny wakes up so I can start cooking breakfast,” Mrs Weasley said. “Happy Birthday Harry.” Harry nodded before Mrs Weasley left Ginny’s room.


Well, Harry thought as he turned back to the sleeping figure of Ginny. That went better than expected.


-oOoOoOoOo-


It wasn’t for another hour before Ginny started stirring. Harry was sitting at Ginny’s desk, fully dressed. He could smell breakfast that Mrs Weasley was cooking wafting its way up to Ginny’s bedroom. Harry looked over to see Ginny slowly move her arm around the bed, then open her eyes, and saw the disappointment that Harry wasn’t there. Ginny sighed before sitting up and rubbing her eyes trying to get the sleep out of them. She got out of bed and walked towards the door when she suddenly noticed Harry sitting at her desk. Her face broke into a small smile.


“I thought you…” Ginny started.


“Left?” Harry finished for her. “Why would I leave?”


“Sorry,” Ginny muttered.


“Mum’s starting to cook breakfast,” Harry told her. “You’d better get dressed.” Ginny nodded but didn’t move. Harry wondered what was wrong before Harry realised that she was waiting for him to leave.


“I’ll see you down stairs,” Harry said as he stood up and walked towards the door. As he walked past Ginny, she took his hand, causing him to stop. She then stood on her tiptoes and kissed Harry gently on the cheek.


“Happy Birthday,” Ginny said after she had pulled back.


“Thanks,” Harry said gently back. Harry then left Ginny to get changed as he walked to the room he shared with Ron to get dressed himself. Afterwards, Harry headed down into the kitchen were Mrs Weasley was cooking breakfast. Mr Weasley was sitting at the table, a cup of coffee in his hand, reading the daily prophet.


“And here’s the birthday boy,” Mr Weasley said smiling at Harry.


“Morning Dad,” Harry said sitting down at the table. Remus, Sirius and Jo were already sitting down. “Ginny will be down soon. What do we have for breakfast, Mum?”


“The same as you always have for your birthday,” Mrs Weasley said from the stove. “Sausage, bacon, and eggs.” Harry had to wait for all the others to come down the stairs before eating breakfast. Ginny strolled in last and sat down in the only empty chair left. Harry, the Weasley’s, Sirius, Jo, and Remus, who had come to wish Harry a happy birthday, ate their breakfast eagerly before making their way into the living room where Harry’s birthday presents lay on the ground, waiting to be opened. Once everyone was settled down and ready, Harry reached for the first present, which was from Sirius and Jo, and opened it up.


Harry face grimaced a little when he saw that it was a book, but then looked extremely pleased as he read the title. ‘Pranking Techniques Volume One by Christopher Malachy’ Harry flipped through the book, his smile getting bigger and bigger as he glanced over the book. Ginny, who as sitting next to him, was also reading the book eagerly. Harry moved onto Hermione’s present next, which turned out to be an advanced book on potion making. Harry knew that Potions was one of his best subjects, but that didn’t mean he wanted to learn more than he already was about his least favourite lesson.


As he slowly worked his way through his pile of presents, Harry received a book on how to care for a broom from Neville, which would go well with his broom servicing kit he got from Hermione at Christmas. Some joke sweets from the twins, which Harry was very wary of, a small model of a dragon from Charlie, which if you tapped it with your wand it would start moving about. He received another t-shirt of the Chudley Cannons from Ron–he was doing his best to try to convert Harry into a Chuddley Cannon fan–and a Pyramid paperweight from Bill. He also got a book on school rules from Percy, which had a passage about how pranking was against school rules highlighted for him. Only then did Harry realise that there was only one present left. He, as always, wanted to save Ginny’s present to last so he looked questionably at Mr and Mrs Weasley.


“Open Ginny’s present, Harry,” Mrs Weasley said gently. “You can’t unwrap the present we’ve gotten you. I know you always save Ginny’s for last, but you won’t actually be getting our present today.”


Intrigued to see what Mr and Mrs Weasley were getting him, Harry turned his attention to Ginny’s present. Ginny was nervously sitting next to him, playing with her ring Harry had given her at Christmas, waiting to see if Harry liked it.


Harry unwrapped Ginny’s present to him and revealed, to his curiosity, a ring. It was silver in colour just like Ginny’s and it had a picture of a lion carved into it. He slipped it on his right middle finger whilst looking questionably at Ginny.


“It doesn’t have any powers,” Ginny said quietly and nervously. “It’s just I thought you might like it. You probably don’t and I’m sorry but…” Ginny stopped when Harry put a finger to her lips.


“Stop it, Ginny,” Harry said. “It’s nice. I’ll wear it all the time.”


“You really like it?” Ginny asked.


“Yes I do,” Harry told her gently. Ginny smiled back at him and leaned against him on the couch as Harry turned to look at Mr and Mrs Weasley. They were both looking at the two of them happily and Harry noticed that the others were also looking at them, some questionably and some knowingly.


“So what now?” Harry asked quietly looking at Mr and Mrs Weasley.


“Now,” Mr Weasley said taking something out of his pocket and handed it to Harry. “We tell you about our present to you.” Harry took, what he recognised as a newspaper cutting from Mr Weasley, and read the headline:


‘Ministry of Magic Employee Scoops Grand Prize.’


‘Arthur Weasley, Head of Misuse of Muggle Artefacts office at the Ministry of Magic, has won the annual Daily Prophet Grand Prize Galleon Draw.’


Harry stopped reading and looked up to Mr and Mrs Weasley, confused. So they did win the grand prize galleon draw! So why hadn’t they gone to Egypt to visit Bill? And why would they give Harry this to explain his birthday present, unless they spent the money on him. They wouldn’t! It was their money. Harry had money, if it cost so much Harry or Sirius could have bought him it, they didn’t need to spend money on him. Not this much. It was for them, not him!


“Please tell me you didn’t spend this on me,” Harry whispered out.


“Not all of it,” Mr Weasley said.


“But I have money!” Harry said. “This is your money, not mine.”


“This is the family’s money,” Mrs Weasley said.


“And you’re family,” Ron said.


“Brother in arms,” Fred said.


“I don’t want your money,” Harry said. “I won’t let you spend it on me.”


“We already have,” Ginny said quietly next to him.


“But you shouldn’t have. I have money if you needed that much…” Harry began.


“I will not let you buy your own birthday present,” Mrs Weasley scolded. “Not all of it has gone on you, Harry. Don’t worry. Sirius managed to persuade us to get Ron his own wand just like Ginny. And we’re also spending some more on us.”


“Good,” Harry said, and then intrigued, asked, “So what is it you’re buying me?”


“Well,” Mr Weasley said. “It isn’t really buying as much as paying someone to build. You’re family and we think it’s high time you deserve your own bedroom rather then using Ron’s. We decided, taking into account how close you and Ginny are, that we are going to put your bedroom next to Ginny’s.”


“But there is no space next to Ginny’s,” Harry said frowning. “Unless of course you…”


“…Extend out the kitchen,” Mrs Weasley said finishing his sentence. “We are going to make the kitchen bigger; it definitely needs it when you, Sirius, Jo, and Remus are all here. And then we’re putting you above the kitchen next to Ginny.”


Harry looked gob smacked at them all. “I don’t know what to say.”


“It was Ginny’s idea,” Mr Weasley said and Harry turned to look at Ginny, who had buried her glowing red face into Harry’s shoulder. “We were first discussing going to Egypt to visit Bill. Then Ginny had the idea of building you a room here. Everyone else thought it was a brilliant idea and we just decided to do that instead. We also decided to redo the kitchen as well when we decided to put your room next to Ginny’s as it will get dirty due to the extension to the house we need to do.”


“I can’t believe you’re doing this,” Harry whispered out.


“You’re family, Harry,” Mrs Weasley said. “You deserve your own room.”


“Thank you,” Harry said.


“There is something we do need to tell you, though,” Sirius said.


“What?” Harry said, wondering what else there could be.


“Well, the builders will be here for a couple of weeks and whilst they are here, we can’t really live here,” Mr Weasley said.


“So we decided that all of us would go live in Potter Manor whilst the work is being done,” Mrs Weasley said.


“We are?” Ron asked shocked.


“You didn’t know?” Harry asked.


“No.” Ginny said by the side of him.


“I know you don’t like them visiting, Harry,” Sirius said. “But they’re family. They know you’re rich and live in a manor. It’s not like it’s a big manor.” Harry nervously looked around at the Weasleys.


“We don’t care about your money, Harry,” Ginny said quietly. “You have it and we don’t. It’s just the way it is. It shouldn’t stop you from spending it how you wish. Potter Manor is your home. You shouldn’t be ashamed of it. I would quite like to see it, actually.”


Harry smiled at Ginny’s words. “So when are we leaving?”


“The builders arrive Monday morning,” Mr Weasley explained. “So we’re leaving tomorrow evening.”


After putting aside Harry’s presents, an owl came flying through an open window. It landed on the nearest armrest and dropped six letters onto which happened to be Ginny’s lap. The owl then ruffled its feathers before flying back outside.


“Hogwarts letters,” Ginny said, smiling as she handed out the relevant letters to each of her brothers and Harry. Harry opened up the letter to read its content.


Dear Mr Potter,

Please note that the new school year will begin on the first of September. The Hogwarts express will leave from King’s Cross Station, platform nine and three quarters, at precisely eleven o’clock.

Third years are permitted to visit the village Hogsmeade on scheduled weekends. Please give the enclosed permission form to your parent or guardian to sign. A list of books for next year is enclosed.


Sincerely,

Professor M. McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress


Harry pulled out his book list and read:


Standard Book of Spells Grade Three by Miranda Goshawk
Intermediate Transfiguration by Gregory Gorman
Monster Book of Monsters by Fredra Smelton
Ancient Runes Made Easy by Debra Nightingale
Rune Dictionary


Harry had decided when signing up for his classes, that he definitely wasn’t going to take Divination again. Unfortunately, Ron didn’t seem to share his view of things and decided to still sign up for Divination. Hermione, despite Harry trying his hardest to persuade her, signed up, yet again, for everything. Therefore, Harry decided to sign up for Ancient Runes. The subject, Harry thought, would be easier to understand. Hermione had showed him her textbook of Arithmacy one time in his fifth year and he decided he would rather skip it since it seemed to even past his level of understanding of subject matter.


Harry took out from the envelope the permission form for Hogsmeade. This time he wouldn’t have to stay behind. This time he could go with Ron and Hermione, as well as Neville. Harry handed the permission form to Sirius straight away, who gladly signed it before handing it back to him. Ron then handed his permission slip to Mrs Weasley, who pocketed it for later.


“I’ll sign it when I feel you have behaved well this summer,” Mrs Weasley said.


“But Sirius just signed Harry’s permission form,” Ron moaned out.


“And arguing with me, Ronald, isn’t behaving,” Mrs Weasley said with a touch of annoyance in her voice with Ron’s moaning.


Ginny looked longingly at the permission form and Harry knew that Ginny was wishing she could go to Hogsmeade with them and not looking forward to be left behind in the castle on her own. Harry smiled before bending down to whisper in her ear so that only she could hear her.


“I know some secret passage ways out of the castle and into Hogsmeade,” Harry said. “Be good and I might show you them and lend you my invisibility cloak.”


Ginny looked at him shocked at first before a grin formed on her lips. The grin went as quickly as it came in order for Mrs Weasley not to get suspicious.


Once everyone had read their letters, Harry, Ginny, Ron, Fred and George headed out for the paddock with broomsticks over their shoulders. After deciding the teams, Harry and Ginny on one team and Fred, George, and Ron on the other, Sirius threw up Ginny’s Quaffle and the game began.


It was a rather joyful game. Ginny made up for Harry’s lack of Chaser skills and the game turned out to be pretty even. As there weren’t many of them, they decided to forgo the snitch and just play until they reached two hundred. Without a snitch it took sometime. Ginny managed to out score her brothers and Harry, but even so, the game ended two hundred to one hundred and seventy in favour of Ginny and Harry.


Neville joined them about thirty minutes after the Quidditch match ended. Harry thanked him for the book on how to care for his broom and they all headed back to the house to get changed into swimming costumes and then they headed out to the pond to lazily hang around, sometimes sun bathing and sometimes swimming. Harry had a hard time concentrating as Ginny always kept close to him, and with her small but noticeable advancements into puberty, Harry was afraid that Ginny’s brothers might catch him staring somewhere where he really shouldn’t be.


They day passed in a blaze of sunshine. That evening, Mrs Weasley roped them into setting the table out in the garden. She told Harry that, as it was his birthday, that he shouldn’t really help with the table, but as the others were forced into setting the table, Harry decided to help them out anyhow. They had asked Percy, since he was now seventeen and legally allowed to do magic outside school, to help, but Percy said he was busy writing a letter and stalked up the stairway.


“Send my love to Penelope,” Fred said in a high fake squeaky voice.


“Give her lots of hugs and kisses from us,” George said the same way.


“What if she has cooties, though?” Fred whispered to George jokingly.


“Oh I don’t want them,” George said back. “Girls with cooties are yucky.”


“FRED, GEORGE!” Mrs Weasley shouted at them. “Leave your brother alone and get on with setting the table.”


Fred and George, for the first time Harry had seen them, did what they were told straight away and grabbed the knives and forks out of the drawer and headed outside where Mr Weasley had set up the kitchen table, extended for the extra people who were there–Jo, Sirius, Remus, and Neville–and started to lay the table.


Dinner that evening was a joyful affair. As the weather was so lovely, they had a massive barbeque out in the garden. Harry and Ginny sat together eating and talking, enjoying themselves. Ginny’s face was always lit up in enjoyment and Harry noticed that she always smiled slightly more when ever he directed his gaze at her. He so hoped the nightmares would stop soon.


Towards the end of the massive barbeque, Harry got a surprise visitor from the headmaster. Harry watched as he greeted everyone, and watched Percy thank him for what seemed like half an hour for the head boy badge. Harry watched as the headmaster walked towards Harry but stop when he got to Sirius, Remus, Mr, and Mrs Weasley.


Harry frowned when Dumbledore spoke to the four of them quietly and then the group of adults walked towards the kitchen and closed the door. Harry looked down at Ginny, who was resting her head against Harry’s shoulder, who simply shrugged, obviously just as confused as he was.


Harry moved slightly and Ginny took her head of Harry’s shoulder, allowing him to stretch and stand up. He put the empty plate that had once had a hotdog on it down on the table and walked towards the kitchen door. Ginny got up and followed him as well. When they got to the door, they put their ear to the door but didn’t hear anything.


“They must have put a privacy charm on it,” Ginny muttered disappointed. Harry looked around and noticed that the others hadn’t realised what they were up to and had gone back to eaten and drinking.


“Promise me, what I’m just about to do, stays between us,” Harry muttered to Ginny.


Ginny looked at him confused before nodding and Harry waved his hand towards the door muttering “Finite Incantatem.” Suddenly Harry and Ginny could here the voices of the adults and Ginny opened her mouth in pure amazement. “Not a word, Ginny.” Harry said whispering. “Not a word to anyone.”


Ginny nodded. “What about the Ministry?” she whispered.


“Can only detect spells done by a wand,” Harry said. “More specifically, your wand. If you did a spell with your mother’s wand, they wouldn’t be able to tell it was you. Your wand has its own signature that they keep a record of and tells them that it was you who cast the spell. So if you cast wandless magic or nick someone’s wand that is older than you…”


“The Ministry can’t tell it was you,” Ginny whispered.


“Exactly,” Harry said. “Now let’s see what’s wrong.” Harry and Ginny put both of their ears to the door and listened.


“It can’t be,” came Mrs Weasley voice to their ears. “How…?”


“No one knows,” Dumbledore said quietly.


“We need to tell him,” Sirius said.


“Of course not!” Mrs Weasley said. “We will do no such thing. He’s just a boy.”


“Just a boy who has faced Voldemort three times and survived. Saving your daughter’s life in the process of the last time,” Sirius argued. “Harry’s going to find out anyway. This will be all over the Daily Prophet.”


“Well of course we’ll tell him that he’s escaped,” Mrs Weasley said. “But we shouldn’t tell him that…”


“He deserves to know,” Sirius argued.


“But think of what it will do to him,” Mrs Weasley said. “How frightened he’ll be.”


“Harry isn’t stupid, Molly,” Sirius said exasperated. “He’ll work it out.”


“It’s his birthday,” came Jo’s voice. “Can't we wait until after…”


“No love!” Sirius said, cutting Jo off. “Harry wouldn’t be pleased if we keep it from him. Dumbledore, you agree we should tell him.”


“Harry is a smart young lad,” Harry heard Dumbledore say. “I believe we should tell him now. He will only be mad at us for keeping it from him, and I don’t think Harry will be frightened as you may think. Concerned most definitely, confused to how, just as much as us. But I do think he should be told.”


“Absolutely not!” Mrs Weasley said, “I forbid it.”


“As his guardian,” Sirius said. “It is my decision on whether we tell Harry. And I will.”


“And give him nightmares!” Mrs Weasley practically screamed. “I already have one child having nightmares throughout this summer. I will not have another. I forbid you to tell him.”


“He’s not your child, Molly,” Sirius said,


“He’s as good as!” Mrs Weasley retorted. “Arthur and I love him as much as the others."


“He’s not any child. Not like a normal one. Not after everything he’s been through,” Remus muttered.


“Which is why he shouldn’t be told!” Mrs Weasley said. “He deserves to have a proper childhood. He’s only thirteen.”


“Do you have any theories on how he escaped, Headmaster?” Remus asked.


“Please, Remus, Albus if you will,” Dumbledore said gently. “I haven’t been your headmaster in a long while. And to answer your question, he is an Animagus, so that’s a possibility. Although how he kept his magic for so long…”


Harry’s thoughts suddenly got railroaded. It couldn’t be. There’s no possibility. None at all.


“How do we know that Peter is after Harry?” Remus asked.


“He left a message,” Dumbledore said quietly and calmly. “It said simply: Enjoy your life for the next couple of days Potter, because they will be your last.”




A/N: dun dun dunnnnn! Yup Peter Pettigrew. People were asking who escapes this year and here’s your answer. Welcome to year three of my story. Well last chapter started year three but meh. I have always planned for it to be Peter Pettigrew from the beginning who escaped from Azkaban this year. Now some of you might fear that after promising that this year would be different I will be going along and doing the same in POA. I feel different. Last time it was believed that a mad man was after Harry. But Sirius actually wasn’t. This time Harry really does have an obsessed mad man after Harry’s blood. Therefore I feel events will become different. There will actually be attempts on Harry’s life and things will become darker. Add the dementors to the mix which will bring up Harry's worst memories. Of the past and future events. Then you have one hell of a year. I won't give away too much here. But things will most defiantly be different. Adios.
Reviews 545
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear