Search:

SIYE Time:4:55 on 18th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Point of No Return
By lo x3

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:All, All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance
Warnings: Death, Extreme Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 4
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2006 ***

Harry has a haunting dream of Voldemort seducing and murdering. Please R&R.
Hitcount: Story Total: 2905



Disclaimer: As you probably know, I am not JK Rowling in disguise and therefore do not own any of these characters. Only the plot is mine.





ChapterPrinter


Past the point of no return -
no backward glances:
the games we've played
till now are at an end . . .
Past all thought of "if" or "when" -
no use resisting: abandon thought,
and let the dream descend . . .
-The Phantom of the Opera

1944

Tom Riddle had a secret. A secret that he willed he was going to take with him to his grave. A secret that disgusted him, no, repulsed him more than anyone would ever know.

He had fallen in love. With a mudblood.

To Tom Riddle, or Lord Voldemort as he was called amongst his ‘friends’, this was a travesty. People in the school, mainly that nosy professor, Dumbledore, were already beginning to get suspicious of him. Falling in love was the last thing he needed now, and yet he had, and hard. But even love was not to prevent Tom Riddle from his goal. He saw his object of obsession as a hindrance to him, and knew what he had to do. She had to go.

This was to be his last year at Hogwarts, and he liked to think of it as the year he finally realized his destiny. Though he had asked for a teaching job, he had been denied, but that was only a small flaw in his plans. He had a very important future in front of him, even if he was the only one who realized it at the time.

She was beautiful and smart, with long black hair and eyes that made his heart burn with desire. At that time, Tom had been an attractive teenager, and he soon realized how to work his charm on her so that soon, she too was under his spell. He had never really loved before, so this surprised him. The fact that he knew her to be pure was simply an added bonus to his plans for her. He was going to seduce her, hoping this might satiate his hunger for her. And then, she was going to say goodbye…

They were both in Slytherin and she had been waiting rather impatiently in the common room for him before dinner. He slowly descended the stairs to the common room ten minutes after everyone had left, looking at her with a small smile on her face.

She turned around. “Finally! I’ve been waiting for fifteen minutes! Wait-why are you looking at me like that?” She noticed the odd look on his face.

He silently walked over to her and began kissing her neck tantalizingly, and she giggled. “Oh…that.”

He slowly lowered her down on to the couch, and slid on top of her, running his hands up and down the sides of her body. He began kissing her with more passion almost-a hunger. He slowly began unbuttoning her shirt, farther than he had ever touched her before, and she began to look nervous.

“Tom, what if someone sees us-you are Head Boy and…I don’t know if I’m ready…” He shushed her and told her that he loved her, which worked like a charm, as he knew it would.

Twenty minutes later, as she lay in his arms, he looked at her with disgust. How could he have let this happen?

She noticed the look on his face and looked worried. “Are you okay?”

He just stared at her.

“Tom, is something wrong?”

He continued to stare.

“Did I…” Her cheeks began to get red. “Do it wrong?

He began to laugh, a cold hard, almost in-human sounding laugh.

Slowly she began to get up, looking as if she were willing herself not to cry. “I’m gonna go, I’m getting pretty hungry. Um, bye.”

He grabbed her arm. “No.”

“Excuse me?”

He slowly shook his head. “You’re not going anywhere.”

“Tom, you’re scaring me.”

“DO NOT CALL ME TOM!”

She looked scared. “What’s the matter with you? Let me go!”

“My name is Lord Voldemort.”

She tried to wrench her arm from his grasp. “ I told you, I’m not calling you that stupid name! LET ME GO!”

He pulled her so she was sprawled across the couch next to him. “You’re going to regret saying that.”

“I’ll scream!”

“No you won’t. Who would hear you? You’d just be wasting what few precious breaths you have left.”

“Wha-what do you mean?”

“Do you not realize what is happening? I have gotten everything I need from you. I have no need for you any more.”

“But-We just…”

“I needed a release. Surely you never believed I loved you?” He took one look at her face. “Oh. You did. You are even more naïve than I’ve given you credit for.”

The girl stared at him. “What the hell is the matter with you? Tom, it’s me! Why are you doing this?”

“Oh, please, Emily. Do you honestly think putting me on a guilt trip will save your life?”

She started to struggle. “Please, just let me go! I’ll do anything!”

He cocked his head and observed her coldly. “No. It’s a little late for that. You see-I’ve got to cover my trail. I really can’t afford to have a mudblood such as yourself running her mouth and ruining everything.”

She stared at him. “I hope you burn in hell.”

“Yes, well, hope is such a futile thing these days.”

She tried to run, but he was too strong, too fast, too powerful. He gave her one last kiss.

And then, he killed her.

She was not the first one he had killed, and without a doubt, she would not be the last.

**********
At that exact moment, somewhere on Privet Drive, a boy with a scar woke up, his heart pounding.

**********

Authors Note:
So this is my very first fanfic, and I’m really anxious to hear what people have to say so far. There are definitely going to be more chapters, though how many, I’m not sure. So tell me-did you love it? Hate it? Really wish I had added something else? Think I made a mistake? Think my story is absolutely horrible and I should be punished for writing it? REVIEW!
Reviews 4
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear