Search:

SIYE Time:1:46 on 20th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


The Weasley Three
By LadyLatina

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:None
Genres: Comedy, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 4
Summary: This is a sequel of sorts to You Only You, Hermione has a big surprise for Ron.
Hitcount: Story Total: 10448



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.



Author's Notes:
I wrote this a while ago and thought I’d post it now. I wanted to explore Ron’s reaction to the news of triplets. This is a sequel of sorts to You Only You. For those interested…the next chapter of Loving You is coming along…slowly. Sorry.




ChapterPrinter


Looking back, Hermione thought, perhaps it hadn’t been such a good idea to tell Ron about the triplets they were expecting during a visit to The Burrow.

~*~
“Ron? Ron? Ronald!” Hermione shouted as she shook him.

Ron had flushed red at her announcement and then the blood had drained from his face, leaving him a ghastly shade of white. Suddenly Ron’s eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fainted.

“HARRY!” Hermione screamed.

“What happened?” Harry cried as he ran into the room and kneeled beside Ron’s body.

“What in the world! Did you ‘Petrificus Totalus’ him?” Ginny asked as she rushed in behind her husband and made her way to Hermione’s side and helped her into a chair.

“I-I-I” Hermione stuttered out.

“You what?” Harry asked as he pulled his wand out and pointed at Ron and said, “Ennervate.”

Ron’s eyes opened and he blinked and let Harry help him sit up. He stared at Hermione with wide eyes. His mouth opened and closed several times, but he didn’t say a word.

“What is going on?” Ginny stood with her hands on her hips and gave Hermione a glare to rival her Mum’s.

Hermione stared at Ron and hesitated to say anything. A slow smile emerged on Ron’s face and he got to his knees and made his way over to where Hermione sat.

The rest of the family, which had also rushed in, now stood shooting glances from Harry and Ginny to Ron and Hermione. Before anyone could say another word, Ron reached out and laid his cheek against Hermione’s protruding belly.

Wrapping his arms tenderly around her waist he murmured, “three. Bloody Hell…three…”

Molly started. “THREE?” She exclaimed before she fainted dead away. Arthur barely managed to catch her before she hit the floor. As he gently laid her down he caught on to what she had said. His eyes shot to where Ron was rubbing his cheek and hands softly against Hermione. “THREE?” He asked Ron and his knees buckled and he fell to his knees beside his wife’s body.

“Holy hell,” Fred whispered out, as he steadied his Father. “Good going Ron!”

Understanding dawned on the rest of the family and everyone began talking at once. Ginny turned to Harry with tear filled eyes. “Three! They’re going to have triplets! Oh Harry!” She buried her face into his chest and burst into joyful tears.

Harry held her close and shot a look at Ron and Hermione. Ron was still on his knees but now he held Hermione’s face in his big hands and was kissing her for all he was worth.

Harry shook his head and smiled. “Three…wow.” He placed a kiss on the top of Ginny’s head and squeezed her closer.

~*~

As the family sat around the table feasting and toasting the triplets, Ron kept one hand on Hermione’s stomach and the other busy feeding himself and her. Arthur smiled to himself. It was the first time he had ever witnessed his youngest son not using both hands to shovel food into his mouth.

He was not the only family member to notice this wondrous sight. Ron glanced up and stared at his family. Noticing that they were all staring at him in various stages of shock he straightened in his chair and said tartly, “what?”

The family dissolved into helpless laughter and couldn’t answer him. The tips of his ears went crimson and he was about to start shouting when Hermione leaned over and gently kissed his cheek.

His anger dissolved in an instant and he turned to her, tenderly planting a soft kiss on her mouth. “Three,” he whispered against her lips. Smirking at her he went on, “I’m bloody brilliant!”

Hermione giggled and nudged his nose, “yes. Yes you are.”

Smiling back at her he answered, “I couldn’t have done it without you.”

~*~

“Breathe Hermione. Remember what the Medi-witch…” Ron said as he tried to wipe Hermione’s brow.

“If you - he-he-hoo - don’t shut your - he-he-hoo - mouth Ronald Weasley, I’m going to - he-he-hoo-“

“Right love. Whatever you say. Shutting my mouth now.” He lifted her hand and placed a tender kiss on the back of it. Linking their fingers together he smiled at her.

“Oh Ron! Please don’t - he-he-hoo - shut up now. I need you to - he-he-hoo-“ Hermione squeezed his hand.

“BLOODY HELL!” Ron yelled as the tips of his fingers turned blue.

“DON’T YOU SWEAR AT - HE-HE-HOO - ME YOU GREAT BIG GIT!” Hermione screamed.

Ron reached out and smoothed back her hair, placing another soft kiss on her brow. “I’m sorry love. I won’t yell at you anymore. I’ll do anything you want. “

Harry leaned over and whispered to Ginny. “She’s gonna make him regret saying that.”

Ginny grinned, “Yeah. She sure is. Poor sod.” She sighed and leaned her head on his shoulders.

“Any - he-he-hoo - thing?” Hermione panted.

“Anything love. Anything!” Ron said desperately.

“Promise me - he-he-hoo - promise not to t-take my OH!” Hermione panted through a rough contraction.

The Medi-witch cast her wand over her belly and said, “almost there. Keep breathing. Mr. Weasley talk to her calmly.”

Ron ignored the witch and kissed Hermione again. “Whatever you want Mione. I’ll promise whatever you want!”

“N-no b-b-brooms…babies…no…f-flying,” her face screwed up tight and she let out a scream that shook the bed.

“Merlin!” Harry and Ginny whispered in unison.

“HERMIONE!” Ron shouted as he fell to his knees by the bed. Her small hand gripped tightly in his. He rained kisses all over her hand and arm.

“Steady. Steady. Deep breaths Mrs. Weasley. We’re almost there.” The Medi-witches voice floated over them.

“D-don’t t-tell me we’re al-almost there!” Hermione shot her a death glare.

Ginny let out an inappropriate giggle, causing Hermione to glare at her. Harry pulled Ginny protectively behind him.

“Mione? Mione honey,” Ron pleaded, “Look at me love. I’m right here. I love you.” He stood up on legs that quivered.

“Oh Ron!” Hermione turned to face him and took a deep breath. “Promise me that you’ll wait to take my babies up on brooms - he-he-hoo- until they’re…at l-least f-f-five years - he-he-hoo- old.”

“What?” Ron shot her a bewildered look. “Not take them…” he glanced at Harry with a wide-eyed look.

Harry grimaced and gave him a helpless shrug. Ginny bit her lip and rested her head against Harry’s back. He could feel her giggles silently running through her body.

“OH!” Hermione sat up and clutched her belly.

“It’s time Mr. Weasley!” The Medi-witch snapped her fingers at Ron. “Get behind your wife and help her!”

Ron rushed to brace Hermione against him. “Mione? Are you seri…?”

“YES! PROMISE ME RIGHT NOW OR I’LL NOT CONTINUE!”

“Yes love. Whatever you want. I promise!” Ron rushed out.

“NOT GOOD ENOUGH RONALD WEASLEY! SAY THE WORDS! STOP LAUGHING GINNY!”

Ginny peered around Harry and whispered, “How’d she know I was laughing?”

Completely ignoring his sister and best mate, Ron rubbed Hermione’s back. “Okay love. I promise not to take our babies up on brooms until they’re five.” He kissed the back of her head and squeezed her hand. “Now. Please. Get on with it!”

Hermione let out a semi-hysterical laugh and began to push.

Harry turned to Ginny and said, “Let’s get outta here.” His face was pale and sweaty.

“Coward.” Ginny teased as he led her out of the room and into the waiting area where the rest of the family looked at them expectantly.

~*~

With Ron by her side, Hermione gave birth to Granger Ronald Weasley, Arthur Edward Weasley and Harry John Weasley.

Gazing at his three sons, Ron stared completely gob-smacked with wonder. While they all had the trademark Weasley red hair, only Arthur Edward’s had the texture of Hermione’s.

His gaze shot to his wife and he let out a sigh. She lay exhausted, but with a very satisfied smile on her face. Gently he brushed the hair off of her forehead and bent and gave her a soft kiss.

“I love you so very much.”

As if she heard him in her sleep, she sighed and murmured, “Ron.”

~*~

Holding six month old Harry John in his arms, Harry sighed. Placing a small kiss on the baby’s forehead he whispered, “I’m so sorry they gave you such a ghastly name. I hope you won’t hold it against me.”

“Harry,” Ginny laughed, “you’re name is not ghastly. I happen to love it very much!”

“Yeah, well, you’re obligated to love my name.” He smiled up at her.

Ginny bent over and whispered into his ear, “I know you love it when I shout your name while I’m underneath you love.”

Harry blushed and scandalized, huffed out, “G-Ginny! You can’t say things like that while I’m holding a baby!”

Ginny burst out laughing and kissed his cheek. “You are so adorable when you blush.” She winked at him and walked over to join Hermione on the sofa.

Harry could tell that she was busy telling Hermione what she said as they both glanced his way and began giggling. Harry frowned and bent down nose to nose with his Godson, “you’re Auntie Ginny is a sneaky witch. Best you learn that now.”

He smiled as baby Harry yawned and bopped him on the nose with his little fist. “Oh ho! Taking her side now are you?”

Ron ambled over with baby Artie in his arms and said, “mate, aren’t my sons handsome?”

Harry smiled up at his long time best friend. “Yes. They are a handsome lot. Especially this one.” He held up baby Harry and jiggled him, causing the baby to coo loudly. Standing and bending his head closer to Ron’s he made sure Hermione was not within hearing distance. Smirking he whispered, “When can we take them up?”

Ron’s eyes widened. “Bloody hell Harry!” He furiously whispered. “I told you not to mention that anywhere near where Hermione or her spies could overhear us!”

He switched his hold on baby Artie and pulled at Harry’s sleeve. “Let’s take a walk.” He led Harry out the door and called out over his shoulder, “we’ll be outside if you need us Mione!”

~*~

“He thinks he’s so clever,” Hermione said with a scowl.

“Who? Ron?” Ginny bounced baby Granger on her lap and blew raspberries on his neck, which caused the baby to laugh out loud.

“Ron. Harry. The both of them!” She huffed. “Like I have no idea that those two prats are planning on taking my babies up on brooms!”

Ginny bit her lip and tried not to smile. “Well, you know that both Ron and Harry are mad about Quidditch. What did you expect?” She shook her head. “They are bloody brilliant Quidditch players.” She held Granger up above her head and made faces at him, which caused him to laugh out loud.

Hermione frowned. “Of course I expected it. But Ron specifically promised me that he was not going to take my babies up on brooms until they were at least five years old!” She made to stand up, but Ginny pulled her back down and practically shoved Granger into her arms.

“Don’t get all upset. I’ll go out and speak to them. Okay?” Ginny stood and smiled kindly at her. “Stay here. I’ll be right back.”

“Fine.”

~*~

“Harry,” Ron said with more than a hint of apprehension. “I told you that Hermione specifically made me promise not to take the boys up on brooms until they were five years old. You remember. You were there!”

“Promises made in the delivery room hold no water and you know it. You were under duress!” Harry said passionately.

“Ha! Fat lot you know. Just wait until Ginny is the one in labor and see what kind of promises she’ll get outta you!”

“Ginny wouldn’t stop me from taking my child up on a broom!”

“Oh no?” Ginny answered in a soft, heat-filled whisper.

Ron burst out laughing at the look of sheer and utter horror on Harry’s face.

Harry swallowed slowly and turned to face his wife. Seeing the teasing look on her face he closed his eyes and let out a relief filled breath. Smiling slowly at her he said, “You wouldn’t would you?”

Taking baby Harry from his arms she shook her head. “No, but Hermione isn’t me. I’m libel to make you promise to be my slave for the rest of your life.”

Harry moved closer to her and wrapped his arm around her waist and placed a soft kiss on her mouth. “That’s not a problem for me.”

“I meant sexual slave Harry.” She said with a wicked gleam in her eyes.

Ron rolled his eyes in disgust and let out a snort of disdain, thinking why couldn’t Hermione have asked him to promise something like that!

“Ginny!” Harry cried and covered the baby’s ears. “I told you not to say stuff like that in front of the babies!”

Ginny simply rolled her eyes and swatted his hands away. “I wanted to warn you two prats that Hermione is onto your schemes.” She smirked as both Ron and Harry lost all color. “I’d wait awhile out here until she calms down.”

She gave baby Harry a kiss on his nose and with one last snuggle she handed him back to Harry. “Ta-ta!” She laughed as she sauntered back into the house.

“Murder me now Harry.” Ron whispered out as he closed his eyes and hugged Granger closer.

~*~

Sitting beside Hermione Ginny took baby Granger back and without looking at Hermione said, “You know, you’re being quite unreasonable.”

Hermione huffed, but remained silent.

“Ron loves you and the boys so much. He’d never ever let anything happen to them.” She kissed Granger’s belly making him laugh. “And you know Harry would cut off his own arm before he’d let anything happen to any of the boys.”

Hermione shifted and coughed.

Continuing to make Granger laugh, Ginny went on. “They wouldn’t go very high and you know that they’d use all sorts of safety charms. Hell, Hermione…they’re professional Quidditch players.”

Hermione’s shoulders slumped and she looked at Ginny.

“Do you really want Ron to go behind your back and break a promise to you?”

“Why can’t he keep it?”

“Why did you ask him to make a promise that would end up hurting him?”

“How does it hurt him?”

“Hermione,” Ginny’s voice held more than a touch of mockingness. “You’re a very bright witch. I shouldn’t have to tell you how much this promise is hurting your husband!”

Hermione flushed. “I’m just so…scared…I dislike flying so much.”

“Do you want your sons to have that same kind of fear?”

Hermione frowned. “Of course not.” She huffed and shot her sister-in-law a look. “You’re a sneaky witch Ginny Potter.”

“True…and proud of it!” Ginny smiled at her. “Now. What are you going to do?”

Hermione leaned back on the sofa and closed her eyes. A minute later she smiled and opened her eyes. With a sly look at Ginny, she smiled. “Want to help me make my husband’s year?”

Ginny grinned back at her, nodding her head. “I’m in!”

Standing and taking Granger from Ginny’s arms they went in search of Molly.

~*~

Ron opened the back door of The Burrow slowly. He let out a breath when he saw his Mum sitting at the table with Granger in her arms. He turned his head over his shoulder and said, “no Hermione.”

Harry nodded and nudged him to enter. As they both sat down at the table with Molly they cautiously looked around. Swallowing slowly, Ron asked, “Where’s Mione?”

“Oh, she had to run an errand. Ginny went with her. They said they’d be back soon.” She cooed at her other grandson’s and conjured up three baby chairs. “Hermione said the boys would be hungry. Why don’t you get them settled and I’ll heat up their bottles.”

Ron shot Harry a look and mouthed the word ‘errand’? Harry lifted his shoulders up helplessly as if to say ‘I have no idea’.

Knowing full well what Hermione and Ginny were up to, Molly hummed and decided to help them along. “So,” she began softly as she handed a bottle to Ron and Harry. “When were you boys planning on taking my Grandson’s up on a broom?”

Ron and Harry both started, causing them to spill some of the milk onto baby Artie and Harry. Which in turn caused them both to burst out into wails. Granger, not one to be left out, also burst into tears.

“Now see what you’ve done!” Molly chastised them as she picked Granger up rocked him. Ron and Harry both knew not to say anything contrary and silently they picked up their respective charges and tried to rock them into silence.

~*~

“This is perfect Hermione! Simply perfect!” Ginny cooed as she held up the baby jersey. “Ron is going to absolutely go mad!”

“I think you should buy the ‘Potter’ baby jersey Ginny. Harry would love it.”

“Yeah…especially since…” her voice trailed off.

Hermione turned and looked at her, jaw gaping. “Are you…really?”

“I think so.” Ginny said as she bit her lip. “I haven’t taken the test yet…but…I have the symptoms.”

“Oh Ginny!” Hermione wrapped her arms around her and both witches stood in the center of the store crying.

~*~

Hermione and Ginny entered The Burrow to find Ron and Harry on the floor with the boys laying on a blanket between them. One of them had conjured up a mini Quidditch game and the boys were cooing and reaching for the figures flying about their heads.

Ginny coughed, causing Ron and Harry to sit up with apprehensive looks on their faces. Harry cleared his throat and said, “All right there Gin?”

“Just fine Harry,” she gave him a soft, secret smile.

Before he could decipher what that look meant, Ron spoke up.

“Listen Mione, I want you to know-“

“Shh Ron. I have something to show…well…give you.” She laid the packages before him.

Ron shot her a confused look and reached out to grab them. Before his fingers could close around them he shot a quick look at her and then Ginny. He yanked his hand back. “Is this a prank?”

Hermione and Ginny both burst out laughing. Ginny waved her wand and the mini Quidditch game vanished. Hermione knelt down next to him and gave him a soft kiss. “No love. I’d never prank you with my babies so close by.” She giggled as he reddened and reached for the packages again.

Ginny settled herself beside Harry and whispered, “I have something for you too. Later.”

Harry looked at her sideways and frowned. Ginny gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and turned back to Ron and Hermione.

Ron slowly opened the package and went from a curious frown to a wide, open-mouthed grin. “Hermione!” He gave her a quick kiss and then showed Harry the three baby jerseys with ‘Weasley’ printed on the back.

“What does this mean?” He looked at Hermione’s beaming face. “Does that mean that I can…”

“Open the other package love.” Hermione interrupted gently.

Ron looked at the other package with a frown. He wouldn’t let himself believe that it contained what it was shaped as.

With hands that trembled, Ron carefully opened the packages and found three toy brooms. His eyes shot to Hermione and he gasped out, “R-really?”

“Yes love. Really. However,” she cautioned. “You have to wait until they can safely stay on the brooms themselves.” She reached over and kissed his lips lightly. “But, you can take them up one at a time for now. Just make sure you only hover a few inches off the ground!”

Ron jumped up and picked her up into a hard hug. He nestled his face against her neck and simply held her tightly, overcome with emotion.

Hermione started as she felt the moisture of his tears on her neck. Understanding how much this meant to him she held him just as tightly and murmured words of love and reassurance to him.

Harry turned to Ginny with a smile and said, “Did you have anything to do with this?”

She leaned closer and nuzzled his neck whispering, “perhaps.”

Pulling slightly away from her Harry gazed at her thoughtfully.

“What?” She asked with a secret smile.

“I don’t know,” he said softly. “You look different.”

Giving him a full, hard kiss she said, “perhaps.”

Harry was left wondering what she had up her sleeve.

Releasing Hermione Ron tugged at Harry’s arm, “mate! Let’s get the brooms ready! I want my sons to have the best possible ‘first time on a broom’ experience!”

Laughing at his best friends enthusiasm, Harry gave Ginny one last lingering kiss and followed him out the door.

Hermione turned to Ginny and said, “Well! I think that went very well, don’t you?”

Ginny smiled. “Yes. Yes I believe it did.”
Reviews 4
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear