Search:

SIYE Time:19:03 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


The Seduction of Harry Potter
By Carrick ORourke

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 12
Summary: Ginny wants to make Harry regret breaking up with her and so she has a plan . . .
Hitcount: Story Total: 18185



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.





ChapterPrinter


Part I
One Night at the Burrow


Ginny stumbled down the stairs and into the kitchen of the Burrow. Obviously having just awakened, she squinted at the kitchen’s candlelight and immediately raised her hands to her eyes in an attempt to block out the light. With her eyes still closed, Ginny made her way over to the kitchen sink by instinct and years of practice. She opened the cupboard door next to the sink and reached up on her tip-toes for a glass.

As Ginny was dressed in her usual bedtime attire of one of Ron’s old Chudley Cannons t-shirts, it was tight fitting up top and too short to completely cover her. Thus, the t-shirt crept up as she reached up for the glass, showing her small white satin and lace knickers underneath.

With eyes still closed and obvious sleepiness, Ginny turned the water faucet on and held the glass under the flow for a couple of seconds and then gulped down the contents of the glass, smacking her lips in satisfaction at the end.

After setting down her glass, Ginny turned away from the sink, yawning and stretching her arms above her head. Again, the t-shirt crept up on her, this time not only showing her knickers but also her flat tummy. As she finished stretching and brought her arms down, she finally opened her eyes completely and glanced around the kitchen. There sitting at the table in front of her was Harry Potter, his eyes wide and mouth open in shock. Ginny gave a little gasp and blushed as she realized there was actually someone in the kitchen. Pulling at her short nightshirt, she smiled. "Oh, hi, Harry. What are you doing up so late?"

Harry hesitated answering for a moment as his attention had switched from Ginny’s knickers, which were now successfully covered by her efforts to pull her shirt down, to her bust which was emphasized by the material pulling tight around it. Finally he spluttered, "I . . . uh . . . well, I . . . um . . . couldn’t sleep, so I’m having a cup of hot chocolate."

"Oh," Ginny said as she stifled another yawn. "Well, I hope you’ll be able to sleep."

"I doubt I’ll be able to now," Harry muttered as he still continued to eye Ginny’s figure.

"What?" Ginny asked with a startled expression. "I didn’t quite hear what you said."

Harry’s face turned crimson. "Nothing. Nothing important."

"Oh, okay." Ginny yawned and then smiled again at Harry. "Well, I better get back to bed." She leaned over the table and gave Harry a kiss on his cheek. "Goodnight Harry."

Harry just stared in amazement at Ginny as she turned and practically bounded up the stairs, her t-shirt rising provocatively and showing a hint of white satin with each step.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Well," Hermione asked as Ginny came into the bedroom, "how did it go?"

"Great!" Ginny grinned as she walked over to her bed. "Thanks for letting me know Harry was down there alone."

Hermione put down the book she had been reading. "You’re welcome," she smiled back. "I’m glad I noticed the light when I was coming back from the loo and sneaked down to see who it was."

"Too bad it wasn’t Ron?" Ginny waggled her eyebrows at Hermione in a knowing way.

Hermione blushed and then smirked. "If it was, I would have been the one wearing the Chudley Cannons t-shirt." Both girls laughed and then shushed each other in fear they would be heard. After a moment, Hermione asked, "So, what’s the next step in your campaign to make Harry wonder why he ever broke up with you?"

"Tomorrow," Ginny smiled conspiratorially, "I’m going to suggest we all go swimming down in the pond. I just bought the tiniest bikini I’ve ever seen."

Both girls were still quietly laughing as they blew out the candles and got into their beds.


Part II
The Next Morning


Both Harry Potter and Ron Weasley hit the water at the same time, causing a very large splash, and going under the cool, clear water, quickly resurfacing and sucking in big gulps of air. They grinned at each other as they stood up in the middle of the pond behind the Burrow. It was not very deep and even in the middle only came up to their chests.

"This was a great idea to go swimming," Ron commented as the two cooled themselves in the water.

"Yeah," Harry agreed. "But it wasn't my idea. Ginny suggested it. She told me she and Hermione were going to go swimming and hinted we should join them."

"Okay, so where are those two?"

Harry shrugged his shoulders and then glanced up the path toward the Burrow. Given his encounter with Ginny the previous night, he wasn't sure he wanted to see her in a swimsuit. No. Strike that thought. He knew he wanted to see her in the swimsuit -- he just wasn't sure he could handle it.

Sensing there was something wrong, Ron waded over to Harry. "Hey, what's up, mate? You've been acting weird all morning."

"Uh, nothing. I . . . I'm just tired. I couldn't sleep last night." Harry didn't want to explain why he couldn't sleep. It had started out as just simply being too wound up after a busy day, then an evening game of Quidditch, and nerves about the impending hunt for the Horcruxes. Harry had gone down to the kitchen for a cup of hot chocolate, knowing he would feel relaxed after that. Then, it turned into a very sleepless night thinking over and over about Ginny wearing the tight-fitting little nightshirt that showed her knickers. She had looked incredible and Harry had not been able to get her out of his mind.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oh my!" Hermione squeaked with a note of alarm. She had just finished putting on her new bikini and was looking at herself in the mirror.

"Yeah," Ginny agreed nervously as she too viewed herself in the mirror. "It didn't look this small in the store."

"Well, it does now."

Ginny again agreed with Hermione and then commented a little begrudgingly, "At least you fill your swimsuit out in all the right places."

"Ginny," Hermione responded with a grin, "These bikinis are so small that just about any girl could fill them out well enough to be scandalous." She again surveyed herself in the mirror and blushed at how revealing it was. "I don't know how you talked me into going back to the store and getting one of these."

Ginny placed her hand on her hip in a very Mollyesque pose. "I'll tell you how I talked you into getting the suit. I reminded you that my brother is very dense and it's going to take blatantly showing off your assets to get his interest up."

Hermione blushed even brighter and said with an embarrassed expression, "Oh Ginny! Don't say it that way!"

Ginny's eyes went wide and brought her hand up to her mouth as she gave a loud gasp. She then started laughing. "Hermione, I really didn't mean it that way. I promise."

"Oh," Hermione said in surprise and then gave Ginny a big grin. "Oops."

Ginny laughed and then said more seriously. "I'm glad you got a bikini too because it's the only way I'm going to be brave enough to wear it in front of Harry."

"Believe me," Hermione commented as she gave Ginny a once over, "he'll like it."

"I hope so. And I also hope Ron won't kill me when he sees me wearing it."

"Well, hopefully he'll be paying enough attention to me to not care what you're wearing." Hermione sounded nervous.

"That's what I'm hoping." Ginny turned back to the mirror and again surveyed herself. "Do you really think Harry will like me in this?"

"Are you kidding? If he liked what he saw last night, he'll definitely like this."

Ginny grinned at Hermione's comment. "You should have seen the look on his face. I still can't believe I actually pranced around in front of him in just that t-shirt and knickers."

"Yeah," Hermione grinned, "but it seemed to do the trick."

"Well, we better be going, the boys will start to wonder where we are." She started pulling on her t-shirt and shorts. "We better wear clothes over these or my mum will have kittens and we'll never be able to actually show the boys." Hermione nodded and quickly pulled on her own shorts and shirt.

As Ginny finished pulling on her shorts, she turned to Hermione. "You know, I think my knickers covered more than the bottom half of this suit.”

“I think you’re right! I know mine do!” Hermione adjusted her shorts and both girls took a deep breath and walked out of the bedroom.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Harry floated around in the water thinking about Ginny and about Ron. It had been difficult enough for Ron to accept that his best friend was kissing his younger sister. How could Harry explain to Ron that he had spent a sleepless night after seeing Ginny in her underwear? And, worse yet, how could he explain that he not only enjoyed seeing her in her unmentionables, but had spent the night imagining how he could see her again in her knickers and, if he was really lucky, perhaps . . . Harry was brought out of his thoughts by Ron announcing the arrival of the girls.

Both boys smiled up at the girls as they approached the pond. Harry wasn't sure whether he should look directly at Ginny or not. He didn’t want her to be embarrassed and he also didn’t want to blush so that she would know he was embarrassed. And each time he had even glanced at her today, he had pictured her as she had looked late the previous night and he could feel the hot blood filling his cheeks.

The girls waved, not really looking at either of them, set their towels down, and started to pull their outer clothes off. Ginny was a little quicker than Hermione and as she pulled her t-shirt off, There was an audible gasp from Harry and Ron.

Harry, eyes bugged out and mouth wide open, just stared in shock as Ron let out a loud curse and glared in anger at his younger sister. "Ginny! What the hell are you wearing?"

Ginny's cheeks turned crimson as she snarled back at him, "It's a bikini, Ron. What do you think it is?"

"I think it's obscene. You're dressed like a tart -- in front of Harry. Blokes can't han-han-han . . ." Ron's eyes were as wide as saucers and he seemed to have lost all train of thought as he looked past Ginny to Hermione. "Her-her-her-mione. Wow! That looks really beautiful on you."

"Oh," Ginny frowned, "I look like a tart and Hermione looks beautiful. It’s the same suit, Ron!"

Ron was completely ignoring Ginny as he continued to stare in amazement at Hermione and babble. "I mean, you look good in everything. I mean, I’ve thought you were beautiful for a long time. But now you're even more beautiful . . . ." Ron got an embarrassed look on his face and tried to change tack, "I mean, you look really . . ."

Both girls burst out laughing as they waded into the water. Hermione went up to Ron and looked up into his eyes. "What exactly are you trying to tell me, Ron?"

He again started to stammer and finally swallowed hard, looked Hermione in the eyes and said, "I . . . I like you a lot, Hermione. I have for a long time but just didn't know how to tell you."

"So it took me being practically naked to make you finally tell me how you feel?"

"Yes." Ron immediately realized what he had said and his ears went bright red. "I mean no. No, of course not. It's just that seeing you in that bikini made me want to tell you . . ." He again realized he had made another mistake and was about to correct himself again when Hermione smiled and put a finger up to his lips to shush him. He took her in his arms and pulled her close to him.

Ginny and Harry, who had been watching the two, grinned at each other. "Finally," Ginny commented.

Harry reached out and pulled Ginny to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his own around her waist and looked down into her deep brown eyes. "Ginny," he whispered quietly in a husky voice, "I can't tell you what you're doing to me because Ron would hurt me if he knew."

Ginny gave him an innocent smile. "What do you mean, Harry?"

"First your knickers, now this. You're killing me, Ginny. I don't think I can take much more."

Ginny kissed him and replied, "I'm sorry, Harry. I just wanted you to regret breaking up with me. I guess that wasn't very nice."

"I regretted it before I ever broke up with you. I did it to protect you." Ginny started to open her mouth to respond but Harry continued. "And, as soon as this is over, if I live, I hope you'll take me back."

Ginny smiled up at Harry. "What do you think? Of course I will.”
Reviews 12
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear