Search:

SIYE Time:20:37 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Love, War, and A Task Involving The Foursome Half-Blood
By hglunaronfan103

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:All, All
Genres: Crossover
Warnings: Death
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 7
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated in over 2 years ***

Harry Potter and several of the DA members reunite in order to help four half-blood pupils from being a fate worse then death: Being Voldemort's followers, now that he's recruiting more Death Eaters. He must deal with not only Voldemort but has also the fact that he has to travel in an unknown part of the Muggle world with his wizard friends and find the four half-blood whose parents have been murdered and ordered to be Lord Voldemort's new Death Eater followers and lastly the fact that he's secretly fallen for Ginny, who seems to be going out with Dean Thomas......will Harry and the DA survive in the Muggle world without exposing themselves and will Ginny ever love him and most of all.......will he defeat Voldemort?

Hitcount: Story Total: 2514



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work. And JK is the queen of Harry Potter and I am just a person writing a fanfic like many others!



Author's Notes:
Okay, this is my first fanfic! So let me say several things before moving to the story:
First off, I want to thank Laura, my beta reader for reading my story and helping me edit such mistakes. :D I also dedicate to the H/G and H/Hr fans and give a brief shout out to my penpals/friends Manda, Elodie, and Chantiel! Thanks for reading. Okay, enough of that. Secondly, once you read this chapter and so forth, you might notice alot of letters in this chapter! I tried to write (in my opinion, well let me explain to you, I tried my hardest and not to mention, it's my first time writing a fanfic! So please review and if you have anything negative to say, please do so, kindly. Thanks for taking your time to read this!





ChapterPrinter



It was midnight in both the wizarding and the Muggle world. Many wizards, witches, Muggles were snoring and dreaming into the night. Many of them with delightful dreams while some with very peculiar and vague dreams, muttering such as: "I'm going to take that rat the candy shop!" (a Muggle) or "Hello Muggles! My name is Barry Mortimer Crockerhead!" (a Wizard)

The only ones who weren't sleeping were Muggles and wizards who were working and taking late night shifts, doing things such as helping maintaining and securing important things. The Ministry of Magic, who had a few people patrolling and were awake to check to see if any trouble was evoked amongst themselves, leading their world to be exposed to the Muggles, living on the other side was some of them.


It was in one part of the wizarding world, where the stars hovered the Burrow. This was where the Weasley family resided; a light source came on in one of the windows. One may say it was the Weasley twins, who were known for their mischief and their ideas for their joke shop but they'd be wrong since the Weasley twins were living in Diagon Alley, on second floor landing where they had opened their joke shop. No, the light source came from none other then the small room of Ginny Weasley's.


Ginny Weasley hadn't been able to sleep. It wasn't that she had horrific nightmares and or was worrying about anybody. No, she just couldn't fall asleep that easily. She had decided to sit at her small desk where her school books, letters, parchments, and several portraits laid. She looked at the letters from her friends. One of them was from Dean Thomas, fellow Gryffindor and her boyfriend:

Dear Ginny, How's your summer holiday going? I miss you already. Anyway, my summer's been great. So far, my parents, my sister, and I are going to-

Ginny stopped reading it after all she knew what it actually said: It explained he was doing fine and that he was going to watch a Muggle sport so called Football (Soccer in America). A sport that her older brother, Ron complained about constantly and saw it wasn't near interesting and exhilarating as Quidditch had been. She then looked at another letter, it was from one of her best friends, Hermione Granger:

Dear Ginny

How are you, Ron, and rest of your family? I hope he's not causing trouble for you! Are you enjoying the summer holidays? Anyway, mum says that your mum invited me to come over to your place, the Burrow, is that right? Well if so, I cannot wait to see you, Ron, and the others. Do you know if Harry's going to be coming also? Anyway, how's your summer holiday going? I'm just relaxing at home and Crookshanks is too, playing with his cat toys that I brought from the store recently. Oh! I cannot wait to see you and the others soon, hopefully! It's getting boring around here in the Muggle world, but don't tell my parents I said that!

Your friend,

Hermione
The reason for her to be awake was in Hermione's letter and that was: the word "Harry". It meant Harry Potter, the Boy-Who-Lived, the one who was best friends with her older brother, the one who saved her from the dreading terror of the Chamber of Secret, and the one she still had a huge secret crush on, no matter how many times people like Hermione told her how to get over him except for Ron whoever had the chance to rub in it in her face (but in a good way):

"Why don't you just for crying out loud, go out with him!" Or..."Harry's not going out with Cho Chang anymore! He's single now, so for bloody sakes', just ask him out!

Then she remembered she, on the outside, loved Dean and had gone out with him instead, not knowing Harry and Cho would eventually break up. She had also told Hermione that she was over Harry once and for all (or so she thought). So now, what's the point of thinking about the boy who she's been infatuated with but who also never even noticed her?

She looked at several portraits where she and Luna were smiling and then strayed her eyes away from them and looked at the portrait where she, Hermione, Ron, and Harry were all beaming and moving in the picture. She loved watching Harry, when he smiled. His smile made her feel rather warm on the inside, nevertheless, it caused butterflies in the stomach as always. The ones that always made her turn red whenever she saw him.

She wondered if Hermione liked Harry too, but then again, that was impossible. She in a way, noticed Hermione's actions' toward Ron, but never mentioned it to the pair of them. She also remembered Harry was one of Voldemort's target and that though, nothing was going on, the new was going on besides a couple of deaths of Voldemort's Death Eaters who somehow managed to get themselves, murdered, they weren't safe. She looked out of her window into the dim night at the lustrous sky and thought:

Oh if somebody really knew how I really felt. Harry, he still doesn't know that I've fallen for him. Hermione, she thinks I got over Dean but I'm just faking it, I just see Dean Thomas more as a friend and Ron, even though he encouraged me to go out with Harry, he doesn't know that I regret, not listening to him. But I couldn't betray Neville during Fourth Year; he needed a Yule Ball date bad. If only, I had knew then......

A Star twinkled in the sky and Ginny wondered if it heard her but when she blinked, nothing outside moved. It was just probably her imagination. She then realized that she had been awake and hadn't gone to sleep yet she was sitting there, at her own desk, thinking about Harry and everybody else.

She then realized she was being ridiculous and daft, shook her head, and turned off the light in her room, and went to sleep. Honestly, Harry would never notice her nothing more then a companion and Dean Thomas was her boyfriend and Hermione was right-she had to get over Harry Potter once and for all...


THE VERY SAME NIGHT………..#4 PRIVET DRIVE

It was also midnight in the Muggle world, where a raven-haired, green-eyed boy was awake, in his bed, reading several newspapers that were from the wizarding world. Harry Potter was wide awake since he couldn’t go to sleep for some odd reason and it had nothing to do with Lord Voldemort eithier. The Daily Prophet that was on his desk with titles like: THE BATTLE AT THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC: HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED-IS-BACK! or
HE-WHO-MUST-BE-NAMED RETURNS! Harry though, didn’t bother reading it. It, after all, was the same old, same old, about Voldemort’s return, how he and his friends and Dumbledore clashed with Voldemort and his Death Eaters at the Ministry of Magic, and also because of his godfather’s death, which didn’t want to even reflect upon. Though, he had to admit, it was about time that he got used to seeing Sirius’ name in the newspaper. Sirius, his godfather, who was murdered and lost his life, no thanks to Bellatrix Lestrange, one of the people who Harry felt a bitter hatred and rage against. She, after all made it seem like it was the greatest thing that ever happened, taunting him and cackling like a vile witch who just invented a curse. Besides Voldemort, Snape, Malfoy, and Dursleys’, she was one of those folks, whom he detested the most. She had killed his and only godfather whom never lived a long life. He could never forgive her–ever.
He was pondering this, when a gray ball or rather a miniature, fluttering object came flying at him, hitting him on the shoulders.
“Ow!” he exclaimed, rubbing it. He gazed around the room and looked up to see that it was Ron Weasleys’ owl, Pidwigeon or Pig for short.

Hedwig glared at Pig as though he were a perturbing intruder with her enormous, amber eyes. Pig, on the other hand, hooted delightfully. He landed on Harry’s windowsill and Harry strolled over to him.

Harry saw that Ron’s letter was still tied onto its’ leg and untied it from his leg. Once he did, he tore up the letOnce he did, he tore up the letter and read it:

Dear Harry,

Guess what! Do you give up yet? Well, you won’t believe it! Dumbledore’s decided to let you come really early to the Burrow. It was earlier than most of us expected. I just got the news a couple of days ago. Mum’s really pleased to have you over. How are you doing and how’s your holiday coming along? Mine’s okay I guess, except for cleaning around the house but at least we got to use some magic to help us get through with it. Not to mention, how are the muggles treating you these days? Are they scared now that Moody’s threatened them? I reckon so since Moody scared them. Didn’t he? Hermione is going to be here too. She’s arriving in a day or two, I reckon. Well can’t wait to see if you’re coming or not! Everybody says hi!

Ron


Harry laughed at the letter, put it down, and grabbed a parchment and his eagle quill feather and wrote:

Ron,

I can’t wait to come to the Burrow either, that’s great! Glad to hear from you and I’m glad Dumbledore’s letting me come earlier. I’m tired of being here at the Dursleys’ since I still can’t use magic, you know being underage and all. They haven’t threatened me or done anything to me ever since Moody’s threat, they’re more scared then ever, thinking he’s going to come unexpectedly and crash down the door like Hagrid once did. Tell everybody I said hi and that I’d love to come. The only thing I want to know is who’s coming to get me? Is it Dumbledore, himself?

Harry< /br>
He finished his letter, then sealed the envelope, and gave it to Pig (but not before telling once more, to “calm down”). After watching Pig flying off into the star-filled night, Harry sat down again on his bed. He wondered who was going to pick him up this time and how long would he to wait to get out the Dursleys’ house. Oh well, it wouldn’t be that long, he thought to himself. He looked at Hedwig, who was gazing at him.

“You ready to go out?” he asked her.

Hedwig hooted in somewhat of a delighted way. Harry then took her out of the cage. She gave him a look of gratitude before she flew off.

Harry watched as her flew off into the same night sky that Pig had just flown into minutes earlier.

He grinned, knowing that he was lucky to be going to the Burrow and that he was a wizard.

Then again, he wasn’t so fortunate.

He knew that he was the one Lord Voldemort wanted to kill him and that he wasn’t really that safe until Lord Voldemort and his cronies of Death Eaters were defeated once and for all.

He looked into the dark sky and saw that a shooting star whizzed by rapidly. He blinked and then it was gone. Weird. He thought but then again, wasn’t that a shooting star at times?

He yawned, he had been staying up all night, reading several books from the wizarding world such as Qudditch Through The Ages (though he read it about a thousand times) and Quintessence: A Quest.

He also had been polishing his Firebolt that he was sure that he would use at Hogwarts when playing Quidditch for Gryffindor as a seeker, if the captain of the team would let him, that is. Then he remembered Angelina and Oliver left, who would have been Quidditch Captain? It wouldn’t surely be he, since he wasn’t a Prefect that Ron was during fifth year. Oh well, whoever it was, congrats to them. He wondered if it was Katie Bell, who played as a Chaser on the team but it couldn’t be. He shook his head, turned off the lights, and slowly began to fall into a deep sleep.

He was dreamt that he was on a asphalt road, sprinting and enjoying the air. He didn’t know where in the world he was but it was certainly an empty road, with not only but a beautiful blue sky then stretched around him. He was not alone, his friends were there too. He then saw there were four other strangers with him. One, that looked like to have red or orange hair? Another dirty blonde while the other two had black hair and light brown hair. They were all standing there with solemn look in their faces. Harry wondered why they looked unhappy but then the scenary changed. The bright outdoors turned into a dark room where there was a big armchair. The only source of light came from a fire flaming in front of a figure in the armchair and making cackling noises. There was silence but it was soon broken by a cold yet a rather high-pitched voice.

“Wormtail!” It said.

“Yes, what is it master?” said the second voice, quivering and sounding petrified.

“I realize I have must taken matters into my own hands. Some of my fellow followers aren’t doing their job as accurately as they said or planned to.” Lord Voldemort had spoken, his voice shook with a slight revulsion.

“What do y-you mean b-by that, my Lord?” Wormtail asked again, still quivering.

“Remember when he came to this world?”

“W-who is it, my Lord?”

“Harry Potter, fool!” Lord Voldemort said in what seemed like a tone of revulsion.

“Oh r-right. Go on.”

“Right, when Harry Potter survived my curse and I was ever so weak and powerless for the time being?”

“Y-yes, My Lord. I r-remembered.”

Lord Voldemort glared at Wormtail but continued on.

“Well after that, there have been people who actually betrayed me and changed sides and there have been my followers whom had stayed by me despite my weakness and you know what? I know who betrays me and who doesn’t! People such as Snape and Bellatrix but what about the Gannowitzs or the Fragilibens?”

“The w-who m-my lord?” Wormtail asked, confounded this time.

The Dark Lord sighed, seeing that the man so called Wormtail was naïve as always.

“The Gannowitz and The Fragilibens! Have you not been paying attention to me at all?”

“N-no, I-I am!” Wormtail insisted, stuttering.

“Liar!” Voldemort replied with a sneer. “You never pay attention! You only do it because you are a coward and you fear me!”

He continued on without waiting for an actual answer from Wormtail.

“They’ve used to be stand by me ever so greatly and now they betrayed me. And you know what?”

“What my Lord?”

“You must bring them here. Both the Gannowitzs and Fragilibens! At once!”

“W-why of course, my Lord. I will certainly do that.” Wormtail squeaked, terrified. Then he paused.

“Well, what is it?”

“W-why am I bringing them here?” Wormtail wanted to know.

“I am not going to explain now other then I have some unfinished with them!”

Wormtail let a squeak of fear but nevertheless, nodded.

“Oh and Wormtail?” The high-pitch cold voice continued, ignoring the squeak.

“Y-yes My Lord?” Wormtail asked, before he started to DisApparated.

“Don’t let the Gannowitzs or the Fragilibens, slip away or you shall endure.”

Wormtail whimpered even more but merely nodded. “Y-yes, My Lord. I-I won’t let them get away.”

“Good, now get moving!”

Wormtail did as he told. There was a loud Crack!, meaning he had Disapparated into the thin air.

Lord Voldemort looked into the fire and said to the snake, Nagini who was right next to him: “Soon, Nagini that Potter boy will be mine and I won’t have to deal with him anymore or all that business. If only somebody got rid of Dumbledore, my plans would be complete but first I must get several more Death-Eaters in order to succeed.” He said. Nagini hissed pleased and Voldemort smiled, that very evil smile……..knowing that his plan will come soon but what plan was it?
Reviews 7
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear