Search:

SIYE Time:5:16 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Paper Hearts and Paper Planes
By redhead4

- Text Size +

Category: Post-DH/AB
Characters:None
Genres: Fluff, Romance
Warnings: None
Story is Complete
Rating: PG
Reviews: 26
Summary: While at the Burrow, Harry and Ginny stay in separate rooms. Love notes seem to be the only answer.
Hitcount: Story Total: 6281



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.



Author's Notes:
This is simply a bunch of fluff that blew into my head one day. This is my first fic, so I hope you enjoy it. I would love some feed-back. I'm all for constructive criticism, so please review.




ChapterPrinter


Harry Potter slowly stirred from a deep sleep, shifting on his pillow, slowly drifting out of his dreams. His thoughts immediately went to her. Ginny. His Ginny. He started to rise from bed, to go and give her a good morning kiss. Propping himself up in bed he caught sight of something red attached to his bare chest. It was a paper heart, taped directly over his own. Already suspecting who had placed it there, he pealed it off. It had a note written on it. It read,

"In the depths of this heart, I send you all my love, to be placed next to yours. Beating for you and only you, forever and always."

It wasn't signed, but Harry had no doubt who it was from. She must have snuck in while he was still asleep and put it there. Filled with love for his fiancée, Harry place the paper heart back over his own, wanting it to be close to him. His love for her already filled up most of his heart. These notes made it overflow with love and passion. Smiling from ear to ear, he picked up a piece if parchment from the desk in Percy's old room, which he was staying in, planning what he was going to say in return, wanting it to be something that Ginny would really like. He always wanted to make her happy, because the world was a better place when Ginny smiled.
~~~
Ginny Weasley was sitting up in bed, her arms wrapped around her knees. Her mind was on one thing. Harry. Her Harry. She had gone into his room, very early that morning, to leave him a note, taped to his chest with spello tape. Now all she had to do was wait for a reply. She had no doubt that he would reply. They did this often, as her parents had forced them to sleep in separate rooms, every time they stayed at the burrow. It was because they weren't married yet.

Ginny's heart longed for Harry every moment of the day that they weren't together. The wedding was in two months, and Ginny felt like she couldn't wait any longer. But she would have to wait. The planning was in full swing, and Ginny was realizing just how stressful planning a wedding was. She just wanted to get it over with, and get to the honeymoon. Then maybe she could relax for a bit, on a beach somewhere.

The door was nudged open, and an enchanted paper airplane soared toward Ginny. She caught it, and grinning, and she unfolded it. Inside was a note. It read:

"In the folds of this plane, I send you my mind. My thoughts rest on you, and only you, forever and always."

With her grin still firmly in place, Ginny replied with a note of her own.

~~~

When Ginny's reply flew into Harry's bedroom, he jumped up, and grasped it, as it flew into the room. He loved it when Ginny sent him these notes. It made him sure that marrying Ginny would be the best thing that Harry would ever do.

The note was a delicate paper bird that fluttered into Harry's hand as he reached for it. It was so small and fragile looking, that Harry was afraid he would crush it. The note was written on the wings of the bird, so he wouldn't have to unfold it. Harry was glad. He didn't want to have to destroy such a beautiful thing.

Eagerly, Harry read the note on the delicate wing of the paper crane. It read,

"On the wings of this bird, I send you my soul. It yearns for you, and only you, forever and always."

Wanting to send Ginny something equally beautiful, Harry took up his wand from his bedside table, and some more paper.
~~~
When Ginny's note from Harry swept into the room, she gasped. A sparkling star, with a trail of glitter, falling behind it. Ginny smiled at how beautiful it was, and was again reminded of how much she loved her fiancé.

From the glittering star, drifted a smaller star. On this was the note that said,

"In the tail of this star; I send you my self. My heart, my mind, my soul, and my life. My heart beats for you, my mind thinks of you, my soul yearns for you, and my life is lived for you, and only you, forever and always."

Tears welled up in Ginny's eyes, and she read Harry's note. Her love for him was so strong; it made her ache for the wedding to come. She immediately knew what she wanted to give to Harry next. Standing up, she got her wand, parchment, and her makeup case. She needed her lip stick.
~~~
Harry could barely resist sprinting up the stairs, to go and see Ginny, but he refrained. He loved her so much, and didn't want to wait to begin their lives together. He couldn't wait to wake up every morning next to her, to live together, and start a family.

He wondered what her next note would contain. He had no idea. He never did. So much about Ginny still surprised him. He knew that no matter how long they where married, she would still surprise him. He loved that about her. She was perfect for him.

A small piece of parchment fluttered through the cracked open door. It was so small that Harry didn't notice it, until it fluttered onto the bed in front of him. He picked it up, and looked at the note written upon it.

"From my lips I send you a kiss. A kiss for you and only you, forever and always."

Beneath those words, were lips, made by someone kissing the page, with lip stick on. This was just too much for Harry. He couldn't resist not seeing Ginny any longer. He wanted to kiss her, hold her, and just be with her. Quickly, he dodged out the door of his room, and dashed up the stairs, taking them two at a time, to give Ginny a kiss of his own.
Reviews 26
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear