Search:

SIYE Time:5:41 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Remember
By potterfan2008

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Intimate Sexual Situations, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 410
Summary: The summer after the Chamber of Secrets was hard on everyone. How come no one can remember what happened? Prior to starting his seventh year at Hogwarts, Harry realizes he is missing some memories from his second year. Together with Remus Lupin, Harry sets out to discover what happened. He hopes to find out about that pretty red head he has been dreaming about as well.
Hitcount: Story Total: 353195; Chapter Total: 9390
Awards: View Trophy Room




Author's Notes:
Thanks for the DSTA nominations and of course thanks for all of the wonderful reviews. I really appreciate the support.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Minerva looked around the Great Hall. It was gleaming, even though the windows were draped in black. A large portrait of Dumbledore stood by the entryway. She had asked the house-elves to move the large head table and house tables for today. Instead there were smaller round tables scattered throughout the hall.

She headed over to the table where Filius was sitting with Nadia Madison and Bill and Fleur Weasley.

“Good morning,” she greeted everyone.

After everyone returned her greeting, she turned to Bill. “Have you heard from Harry?”

“He, Ginny, and Remus will be headed over soon. We got all of the Portkeys made and updated the wards. I want him to set the last protection,” Bill replied.

“Yes.” Filius added, “the Custodia Charm is a protective charm that will protect us from all those who wish to harm us. Unfortunately, it will only last a short period of time. In ancient times, it was frequently used for weddings or other celebrations to ensure a period of celebration free from strife. It fell out of favor because it is a difficult charm to perform and requires a lot of power. Normally, protecting a place the size of Hogwarts would not be possible, but I believe that Mr. Potter will be able to do so.”

Minerva nodded, but before she could comment, a movement in the doorway caught her eye. She waved Harry, Ginny and Remus over to the table. After greeting everyone, the three settled at the table, helping themselves to the delicious breakfast prepared by the Hogwarts’ elves.

“Is that Professor Richards?” Fleur asked in surprise.

The others turned to see Daniel Richards approaching the table. He was dressed for the funeral in black dress robes.
Remus stood and shook Daniel’s hand. “Daniel, I didn’t think you would be able to make it.”

“I wasn’t sure myself,” Daniel replied as he dropped into a chair next to Nadia. When he saw Ginny and Fleur, he smiled. “Good morning ladies. It is good to see you again. I hear congratulations are in order for both of you.”

Laughing, Ginny and Fleur greeted their former professor.

“Thank you, Professor,” Fleur replied. “Have you met everyone?”

As he shook his head, Fleur went around the table introducing everyone. After the introductions, Nadia asked, “So you are a professor as well?”

“Not anymore. I taught Defense Against the Dark Arts at Beauxbatons for a couple years. That is how I know these two lovely ladies. My last year, Fleur was only there for a part of the year as she came here to compete in the Tri-Wizard Tournament. But I did teach Ginny for two years.”

“What were you able to find out, Daniel?” Minerva asked.

His smiling demeanor changed. “It was definitely spellfire that caused the crash. As you may know, several Death Eaters have homes in France. I don’t know if something in particular set them off, but a group of young Death Eaters were out…carousing. I don’t think they meant to cause any injuries, but they didn’t particularly care if they caused any. I believe that the princess was…collateral damage. This is good news and bad news. It is good that they are not targeting high profile Muggles, but the fact that they are willing to take this risk... If the Muggles found out about this…it would not be good.”

“Kingsley will be providing limited security for her funeral just in case,” Remus added. “He was looking for some extra assistance, if you or Bill would want to help.”

Bill nodded. “Charlie and I can definitely help.”

“I will be glad to lend a hand,” Daniel added.

“Good. Kingsley asked Tonks to help, but we will be traveling so we can’t,” Remus replied.

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

Harry looked out over the rows of chairs set up by the lake. He swallowed thickly as he took in the scene.

Remus stopped next to him. “Okay, cub?”

Looking over at his godfather, Harry managed a small smile. “I’m okay. I…it just kind of hit me why we are here.”

Remus nodded. “I know. You forget every once in a while and then it manages to sneak up on you.”

“I don’t think I’ve ever been to a funeral,” Harry said.

“Yes you have,” Remus said quietly. “I held you almost the whole time. Your aunt had a funeral for them… I think Dumbledore must have helped her arrange it. She played the part of the grieving sister to the hilt. If I didn’t know of her…disdain for the Magical world, I may have been fooled. You started crying almost right away. You were looking around for your parents…and Sirius. I picked you up and the first thing you said was ‘Siri.’ Broke my heart to hear you ask for the one I thought was responsible for your parents’ deaths. Anyway, I held you for the whole service and when it was over, Petunia came over to me and took you away. She told me I was not to try and contact you or see you again. I didn’t see you again until the train before your third year.”

Harry looked out over the lake; he could feel the tears prickling in his eyes. “Thank you. I wish I could remember that or rather I wish I could remember them. Where are they buried?”

Shaking his head slightly as if to clear it, Remus replied, “Godric’s Hollow. I’ll take you there sometime when we have less going on. I guess I hadn’t realized you’d never been there.”

Giving his godfather a look, Harry asked, “Who would have taken me? My aunt and uncle never talked about them. I didn’t even know their names until Hagrid told me about them.”

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP HPHPHPHPHPHPHP

Ginny followed her sister-in-law into her quarters.

“Are you okay?” Fleur asked the younger girl.

Sighing, Ginny sat on the couch in the sitting room. “I…I’m not looking forward to this.”

“‘This’ being the funeral?” Fleur asked gently.

Looking around the room, Ginny hesitated before replying, “I…I didn’t really know Professor Dumbledore. When I was young, I heard only good stories about him. My parents and my brothers always had good things to say about him, but I never really had a personal connection to him. Even now that I have my memories back, I’m…I’m not that impressed.”

“How do you mean?” Fleur asked.

“Part of me is still angry at him over his treatment of Harry. I know that Harry was starting to forgive him, but the professor just expected so much of Harry. He dumped him in that horrible place as a baby and once he got to Hogwarts…Harry has just had to face so much. I think I’m still a little angry at him about that.”

“You are very protective of Harry. I’m not surprised that you are angry over Professor Dumbledore’s treatment of him,” Fleur remarked.

“I’m also a little nervous about… This is the first time we are out at a public event as husband and wife. I want to make a good impression,” Ginny finished anxiously.

Fleur smiled. “Ginny, you will be fine. You are a smart, beautiful woman and you will make a great first impression.”

Ginny smiled as Fleur reached over and embraced her. “Thank you. I really needed to hear that right now.”

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPH PHPHPHPHPPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

Harry turned as Bill walked up next to him.

“Are you ready?”

Nodding, Harry looked up at the older wizard. “Is there someplace in particular I need to stand?”

“Filius and I thought you should be near the castle when you cast the spell. That should help you tap into the Magical properties of the castle as well,” Bill explained.

Harry nodded and the three wizards made their way over to the castle. Standing next to the entryway, Harry looked over the castle. “Is this part of the original castle?”

“Yes, it is.” Harry turned to see Minerva in the entryway.

“Okay.”

Harry closed his eyes and reached out to touch the cool, stone walls. He reached out with his magic and immediately felt surrounded by the magic of the ancient castle. The wizard felt the now familiar pull as the castle examined his presence and allowed him to access the magic that protected the school. Harry could feel the magic swirling around him. It was different than when he and Ginny merged their magic. Instead of the beautiful rainbow of colors he associated with Ginny, he could see the merging of the founders’ magic. The silver and emerald of Slytherin, the yellow and black of Hufflepuff, the blue and bronze of Ravenclaw and of course the scarlet and gold of Gryffindor. Drawing on this ancient magic, Harry cast the Custodia Charm. His entire body glowed red for a moment before a brightly colored dome flared into being above the school. It hovered over the school before being absorbed into the castle and grounds.

Harry felt himself collapsing slowly onto the ground. He sat down shakily and closed his eyes as he leaned back against the castle. He could hear Remus and Bill shouting his name, but could not summon the energy to answer them. He slowly slid into blackness.

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

Ginny was talking to Fleur when she felt the glow of Harry’s magic envelope the school. Closing her eyes, she focused on where Harry was. At first she couldn’t separate his magic from the magic of the school. As the glow of his magic faded, Ginny was able to tell Harry was near the entryway.

Looking over at her sister-in-law, Ginny said, “I need to go to Harry.”

Ginny and Fleur hurried through the school to the entryway. Ginny pushed her way through the small crowd that had gathered around her husband. He was awake, but noticeably groggy. Ginny knelt down next to where he was sitting on the ground with his back up against the castle.

“Hey, love. Are you okay?” Ginny whispered in concern.

Harry turned his head and smiled into her concerned warm eyes. “I’ll be okay. That just took a lot out of me.”

Ginny could hear Remus and Bill dispersing the group around them, giving them some privacy. Thankful she had not changed into her dress yet, Ginny straddled Harry’s thighs and pulled him close, running her hands through his hair. His arms came up to encircle her as he buried his face in her hair. They stayed that way for several minutes as Harry drew strength from his wife.

When he pulled back, Harry smiled as he looked into Ginny’s eyes. Her warm, chocolate brown eyes were filled with both love and concern for him. Leaning forward, he kissed her gently. Resting his forehead against hers, he whispered, “Thank you, love.”

“Better now?” Ginny searched his brilliant green eyes for any sign of pain or fatigue.

“Now that you’re here, I’m wonderful,” he replied.

Ginny laughed softly and kissed him softly before climbing off him. Reaching down her hand, she pulled him up. He swayed slightly, but quickly righted himself.

Remus approached the young couple. “Are you okay, Harry?”

Nodding, Harry smiled. “I’m fine. Casting that spell just really wiped me out. It was amazing though… I could actually feel the magic of the founders.”

He looked over at Minerva, who was hovering near to entrance to the castle. “Would it be okay if Ginny and I got ready in our rooms?”

“Certainly, Harry,” she replied with a smile. “Harry.”

He turned to look at his head of house and she continued, “Thank you.”

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHHP HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

Charlie and Hermione Flooed over to the Tonks’ house.

“Hermione.”

Hermione turned to see her parents ready to go. Smiling, she went over to embrace her parents.

“You look lovely, dear,” Sarah said as she admired Hermione’s black pencil skirt and grey sweater and heels.

“Thanks, Mum.” Hermione blushed slightly. “I didn’t want you and Dad to be the only people not in robes, so I thought I would wear Muggle clothes.”

“That was very thoughtful,” Mark said as he kissed his daughter on the cheek.

Looking over at Charlie, who was talking to Andromeda and Ted, Sarah asked, “So is that your young man?”

Blushing, Hermione nodded. Sarah looked at her daughter thoughtfully. “I somehow always thought you would end up with either Ron or Harry.”

“I used to think I might end up with Ron as well, but we’ve discovered we would be better off as friends. As for Harry, he’s more like a brother to me than anything else. Charlie and I have just been having fun and enjoying each other’s company,” Hermione said.

“He is older than you.” Sarah made it a statement, not a question.

“Yes,” Hermione replied nervously. “He is twenty-four.”

Sarah raised her eyebrows. “Twenty-four? Isn’t that a bit old for you?”

“I don’t think so,” Hermione replied firmly.

“What does he do again?” Mark asked.

“He’s been working as a dragon keeper at a Dragon Reserve in Romania,” Hermione explained with a slight hesitation.

“Romania?” Mark said.

“He’s accepted a position as the Care of Magical Creatures Professor at Hogwarts for this coming year,” she explained.

Charlie approached the Grangers. “I think we met briefly at my sister’s birthday party. I’m Charlie Weasley.”

Mark cast an assessing look at his daughter’s boyfriend before holding out his hand. “I’m Mark Granger and this is my wife, Sarah.”

“Nice to see you again, Charlie,” Sarah replied. “Hermione was just telling us that you will be working at Hogwarts this year.”

Nodding, Charlie said, “Yes, I will be taking over the Care of Magical Creatures classes. The current teacher, Hagrid, won’t be allowed to teach under the … current administration. Plus this keeps me in Great Britain, so I will be able to help those leading the fight against Voldemort.”

Sarah smiled approvingly. “I am very impressed with your family, Charlie. All of you are so willing to do what needs to be done and stand up for your convictions.”

Flushing slightly, Charlie responded, “Thank you, ma’am. My parents have always stressed the importance of doing the right thing.”

Glancing at the clock, Charlie said, “We need to get ready to go.”

“How are we getting there?” Mark asked curiously.

“Portkey. It is a device that will…transport us to the location we want,” Charlie explained. “It is very important that the two of you hold onto your programs when we get to the funeral. Even though they are adding security precautions, something can always go wrong. The programs are Portkeys. If something goes wrong, it will take you to a safe place.”

“I’m confused,” Sarah said. “How would that help us if it is just going to transport us away?”

“There are different types of Portkeys, Mum,” Hermione explained. “Many are set for a certain time, but these programs won’t be set unless there are problems. If there is a problem, Harry, Bill, or Professor Flitwick can activate them.”

Sarah and Mark both nodded in understanding. Charlie looked over at Andromeda and Ted. “Are you two coming with us?”

Nodding, the Tonks joined the other four around a quill that Charlie held in his hand. “Everyone, make sure you are touching the quill.”

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPH PHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

After Harry showered, he decided to lay down while Ginny showered and got ready. Casting the protection spell had taken a lot more out of him than he had expected. Closing his eyes, he drifted off.

Ginny double checked her reflection in the mirror. She had decided to pull her hair up into a French twist, using the pearl and emerald combs from her wedding to secure her hair. Usually she did not wear much make-up, but for today she highlighted her eyes and put on some lipstick. Pulling on the sleeveless, black sheath dress, she left the bathroom.

She smiled at the sight of her husband sleeping on their bed. He still had a towel wrapped around his waist. Looking at the clock, Ginny realized she really needed to wake him.

“Sweetie,” Ginny said softy as she shook his shoulder.

Harry slowly opened his eyes. As Ginny came into his view, a smile broke over his face.

“You look absolutely amazing,” Harry whispered as he reached out to touch her cheek.

Blushing, Ginny smiled. “Thank you. You need to get up and get ready, my love.”

Within fifteen minutes, Harry was dressed in his black dress robes over the pants and shirt he wore for his bonding ceremony. Ginny smiled as she ran her eyes over him. “You look gorgeous.”

Harry smiled as he held his hand out to his wife. “Come on. Let’s go down. Professor McGonagall wanted me to be there early.”

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPPHPHP HPHPHPHPHPHHP

Ron looked around at the crowd gathering on the grounds of Hogwarts. Spying his roommates, Ron called out, “Seamus, Dean.”

Seamus and Dean stopped and greeted Ron. “Hey mate.”

As Ron reached the two of them, Neville also joined them. “Hey guys. It’s good to be back here, even under these circumstances.”

“I still can’t believe what happened,” Dean remarked. “When I got the letter from Professor McGonagall, I couldn’t believe it. I thought that it was some kind of sick joke. I contacted Seamus and he told me what has been going on in the Wizarding world this summer. I’m spending the rest of the summer with Seamus. I didn’t want to explain this to my family.”

Seamus nodded. “My Mum, she wasn’t going to let us come to the funeral at first. We ended up having a right screaming match before she would let us come.”

“I’m glad you were able to come,” Neville said. “I think that as many of us as possible need to show support to Professor Dumbledore.”

Looking over at Ron, Dean asked, “What is Hermione going to be doing this coming year? She and I will be in the same boat, not allowed to attend.”

Ron looked slightly uncomfortable. Looking around quickly, he said, “I’m not exactly sure. I think she will be staying at a safe house and getting tutored. She should be here soon. You should talk to her about that.”

“She isn’t staying at your house?” Dean asked in surprise. “Doesn’t she usually spend part of the summer at your house?”

“No, we had to leave our house.” Ron explained what had happened during Bill’s wedding.

“So what the hell is going on with Harry?” Seamus asked. “Did he really get captured by Death Eaters? Is he really married to your sister? There have been so many wild stories in the Prophet. I don’t know what to believe. ”

“Yes. It’s been a very interesting summer for my family. I’m sure Harry will explain what happened, but I don’t want to… betray his privacy. I can tell you he is married to my sister. You’ll get to meet her today. He was captured at my brother’s wedding. It was…pretty horrible. Harry has had a very rough summer.”

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

Harry stood with Ginny looking over the crowd that had gathered for the funeral. He was gratified to see so many students and former students had chosen to come and honor their former headmaster. Many members of the DA had shown up. He had seen Ernie MacMillan, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Michael Corner, Terry Boots, and Colin Creevey. The members of Harry’s old Gryffindor Quidditch team were standing together, talking with Lee Jordan. He grimaced as he caught sight of both of his ex-girlfriends. He waved to his Gryffindor roommates, who were talking to Ron.

Ginny followed his gaze and gesturing to the bubbly blond talking to Ron and Dean, asked, “Is that the infamous Lavender Brown?”

Laughing softly, Harry said, “Yes. That is her. She is with Parvati and Padma Patil.”

“She doesn’t look as evil as I expected her to,” Ginny remarked with a smile.

Harry smothered a laugh as Remus and Tonks came up to them.

“Are you feeling better, cub?” Remus asked looking at Harry in concern.

Smiling, Harry reassured his godfather. “I feel much better now. I just needed to rest for a while.”

Looking over at the group of teachers standing by the podium, Harry asked, “Has Fedorov shown up yet?”

Remus nodded. “He’s the one talking to Minerva right now, in the black and gold robes.”

Harry looked over at the man Remus indicated. Harry vaguely remembered seeing him around during the year of the Tri-Wizard Tournament. Fedorov was tall and thin with short light brown hair. He was younger than Harry expected, probably no older than his early to mid 40s.

Before they could talk further, a soft musical note sounded gaining in volume as it reverberated around the lakeside. Everyone started taking a seat. Harry and Ginny sat at the end of the row with Remus and Tonks. The rest of the upcoming seventh year Gryffindors sat in the row behind them. Harry saw Mr. and Mrs. Weasley sitting with Kingsley Shacklebolt and other Order of the Phoenix members. Charlie and Bill were sitting with other Professors, while the Tonks and Grangers were sitting in the row in front of Harry and Ginny.

Harry watched as the new Headmaster took a seat with Professor McGonagall. The Ministry delegation were just taking their seats. Minister Thicknesse had brought a rather large entourage with him, including Percy, Dolores Umbridge, and Gawain Roberts.

Music filled the air as a sobbing Hagrid carried a shroud covered body down the aisle towards the raised platform. Hagrid gently laid Professor Dumbledore in the open casket. He reverently arranged the body and after a nod from Professor McGonagall, closed the lid.

One of Albus’s oldest friends, Harrison Jones, stood up to speak. Harry found his mind wandering as the man began talking about how he met Albus Dumbledore. Images of Professor Dumbledore tumbled through his mind — overseeing countless meals during his years at Hogwarts, Dumbledore comforting him after he’d retrieved the Philosopher’s Stone, being sent by the Headmaster to save Sirius and Buckbeak, Dumbledore pleading for his understanding. This summer had clouded his perceptions of Dumbledore, but for the first time in a long time, Harry recalled the thrill he’d felt when Dumbledore said he would give him private lessons. He was intensely grateful for Ginny sitting at his side. Placing his arm around her shoulder, he pulled her closer.

He kissed Ginny on top of her head and looked out over the lake. He felt the sting of tears well up in his eyes as he was overwhelmed by memories of Professor Dumbledore. It brought a slight smile to his face to see the Merpeople at the edge of the Lake as well as the Centaurs standing in the shadows of the hidden forest. He’d even caught sight of a group of house elves led by Dobby standing around the edges of the seating area.

As the eulogy drew to an end, Harry wiped the tears from his eyes. Looking around at his classmates and fellow mourners, he noticed most of them were doing the same. A flash of smoke grabbed everyone’s attention. A pure white fire burned briefly over the table to disappear as a white marble tomb encased Dumbledore’s body.

That seemed to indicate the end of the service. Harry stood and pulled Ginny into his arms, burying his face in her hair. “I love you, Ginny. Thank you for being here with me.”

Smiling up at him, Ginny kissed him gently on the lips. “I love you and I will always be here for you.”

Harry and Ginny started circulating among their classmates. Everyone wanted to talk to them. Harry felt as he had recounted his summer dozens of times while talking to various members of the DA. He smiled down at Ginny. He was so proud to introduce her as his wife. While she looked calm and serene, he could feel her nervousness. They could hear many conversations about them. Most of the conversations were about their marriage and people expressing their curiosity, others were not so kind. “It’s okay, love,” Harry whispered in her ear. “They just don’t understand.”

Ginny nodded silently, but Harry could feel the hurt she felt at the cruelty of some of their classmates. Turning to look at the podium, Harry felt a spike of anger when he recognized Lucius Malfoy’s distinctive blond hair.

Turning to Remus, he said, “What the bloody hell is he doing here?”

“He is still on the board of Governors. Lucius has not been convicted of crimes, so he is still eligible to be a board member,” Remus replied grimly.

“He’s a Death Eater,” Harry hissed back angrily. “I watched him torture and kill innocent Muggles…”

“Harry, you need to calm down. We know what he’s done, but right now we cannot do anything about it,” Remus whispered quietly. He could feel the power of Harry’s magic start to rise. If Harry did not calm down, things could easily get out of hand. He looked over at Ginny.

“Love,” she whispered into his ear. “You need to calm down. Please, baby.”

Harry took a deep breath and concentrated on Ginny’s calming presence. Ginny slid closer to him, wrapping her arm around his waist. “I know you are angry and I don’t blame you.” Ginny kissed him on the cheek before continuing in a low voice only he could hear. “He will be punished, but now is not the time, my love. Ignore him. Don’t let him take the attention from Professor Dumbledore.”

Taking another deep breath, Harry closed his eyes and wrapped his arm around her. “You’re right.”

The two of them continued circulating throughout the crowd, stopping to talk to various groups. Ginny started to relax when they turned around and were suddenly face to face with Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy.

“You!” Harry glared at the Malfoys. As he made sure that he was in between Malfoy and Ginny, he vaguely registered the fact that most of his brothers-in-law had joined them.

“Mr. Potter,” Lucius said softly.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Harry practically growled at him. “I know you sure as hell didn’t respect Professor Dumbledore.”

Lucius laughed softly. “Careful Potter. I am a member of the Board of Governors and a friend of the Prime Minister. I think your position is a little more precarious.”

“I am amazed they let you go around free,” Narcissa added angrily. “You should be in jail for murdering my son. I couldn’t convince Scrimgeour to arrest you. Maybe I will have better luck with our new Prime Minister.”

Ginny shivered at the malevolence in Narcissa’s voice. She kept her hand on Harry’s wand arm to try to keep him calm. She didn’t want Harry to get arrested because he lost his temper.

“Me?” Harry shot back. “What about your Death Eater husband? I saw him the other night, you know.”

Turning to Lucius, Harry continued, “You are sick, you know that? I killed your son because he was trying to kill me. But I’ve seen you kill. You actually enjoy it, don’t you?”

“I’m sure I don’t know what you are talking about, Potter,” Lucius replied silkily. “I have a message for you.”

Leaning closer to Harry, he whispered, “You deprived the Dark Lord of one of his best advisors. He wants to return the favor.”

Harry froze at Lucius’s words. His best advisor? Who was he talking about? Harry felt Bill, Charlie and George close in around Ginny. He automatically looked around at his friends. Hermione was safely talking to her parents and Andromeda. It would be hard to get to her. Professor McGonagall was surrounded by Ministry officials, talking to Fedorov. Certainly they would not attack her while she was surrounded. Remus. Where was Remus? Harry saw Remus talking to Tonks and Ron.

He started to relax when he saw a glint of silver. Without taking the time to think about it, Harry reached out with his magic. He could feel the protective wards around the school and the grounds. Silently he sent a plea to let him help Remus. Feeling a change in the wards, he Disapparated and reappeared in front of Remus in time to knock him down. As Harry pushed Remus aside, he felt the sting of the dagger as it buried itself into his back. He heard, rather than saw, Tonks and Ron standing over them with their wands drawn and felt a shield now protecting both him and Remus. A sharp pain in his back was making it hard to breathe. Slowly he could feel the world fading to black.
Reviews 410
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear