Search:

SIYE Time:10:01 on 19th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


The Lost Prophesy
By HarryGinnyDestiny

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Lily Potter, Luna Lovegood, Severus Snape
Genres: Drama, Fluff, Romance
Warnings: Dark Fiction, Mild Language
Rating: PG-13
Reviews:
Summary: (Written for the ‘Girl talk’ Challenge, but unable to finish on time.)



Fifteen years ago, a young woman learned of a Prophesy. A Prophesy that named her child as the only one would have the power to defeat the Dark Lord. But the Dark Lord had also found out about this Prophesy, and her life had been thrown into mortal danger. Forced to flee, and driven into hiding to protect her baby’s life, this girl made it her mission to find out anything she could about her son’s destiny. She travelled in secret, visiting seers and oracles for any information she could find, knowledge to help shield her child from harm. It was from one of these mystics that she heard a second Prophesy. A Prophesy that named a newly born baby girl, the seventh child of a pureblood line, the first girl born in seven generations, that held the key to her son’s survival...



Now, fifteen years later, she must journey back to the other side... and pass on this information... before it is too late...

Hitcount: Story Total: 7131







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Reviews
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


1. Chapter 1 - The Second Prophesy by HarryGinnyDestiny
4267 words, updated on 2010.07.15 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar


2. Chapter 2 – Looking for ‘The One' by HarryGinnyDestiny
7764 words, updated on 2014.02.15 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star


3. Chapter 3 – The Lightening Struck House by HarryGinnyDestiny
3061 words, updated on 2024.03.12 [Reviews - 1]




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear