Search:

SIYE Time:7:20 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Unintended Consequences
By potterfan2008

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe, Post-HBP
Characters:None
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Disturbing Imagery, Sexual Situations, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 361
Summary: When Ron and Harry got into their fight while out hunting Horcruxes, Hermione ran after Ron leading to some unintended consequences. Even with the best of intentions, things can still go wrong.
Hitcount: Story Total: 148844; Chapter Total: 9760
Awards: View Trophy Room




Author's Notes:
Thanks again to my wonderful beta, Jennyelf! Thanks to all of those who have read this - I appreciate the reviews. Thank you for the Silver Trinket Nominations! Warning - this chapter does not contain a rape, but it does contain an assault. If you would prefer not to read this part, it is contained within the **********.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


14 January 1945

Unbelievably, Gellert has come into possession of the Elder Wand. As near as I can piece it together, he stole the wand from Gregorovitch. He actually has one of the Deathly Hallows. It makes me uneasy to revisit the unhealthy obsession of my youth, but I cannot allow him to continue to wreak havoc on the Wizarding world. I know I must face him and soon.

2 May 1945

It is done. I have defeated Gellert and he is imprisoned in Nurmengard. Dueling him was one of the hardest things I have ever done. What happened to the boy I knew so many years ago? I could see flashes of him in the man I defeated, but years of practicing Dark Arts left its mark on him.

8 May 1945

Today the Muggles have ended their war in Europe. I am glad that their long and costly war is over. Both the Wizarding and Muggle societies will need to rebuild. Magical people fought on both sides of the great Muggle conflict. Many who fought and served under Hitler are claiming that they were compelled to do so under the Imperius curse. I fear it will take some time to sort out what actually happened.

30 June 1945

It was with a heavy heart that I watched Tom Riddle graduate. Possibly the fact that I am still recovering from my fight with Gellert is colouring my perception, but I feel very uneasy about that young man. I have been approached by Minister Bruce about overseeing war crimes trials. It is rumoured that the Muggles will be starting their trials before the end of the year and it seems only prudent to hold ours at the same time.


Harry set aside Dumbledore’s journal. He was trying to make sense of all of the information he had learned over the past week. He smiled as he watched Sparkle trying to catch the coloured bubbles he was shooting out of his wand. After watching his father do the same for him in Voldemort’s memory, Harry learned the spell and had been using it with Sparkle.

“What am I supposed to do, Sparkle? Am I supposed to go after the Deathly Hallows? Is that what Tom is after? I know he’s after wandmakers, but I thought he was trying to figure out what happened between us in our last fight.” He had to laugh as Sparkle flipped head over tail trying to catch a bubble. “Is that your way of telling me I am being too serious?”

He shot a group of red and gold bubbles towards the kitten. “So girl, we are headed off for Scotland today. Doesn’t that sound exciting?” Harry asked the playful little kitten.

“I heard a couple in the diner yesterday, talking about how the train from Hogwarts was due tomorrow. I figured if we take the train up today, we can Apparate to Hogsmeade tomorrow and we will be less likely to be spotted in the chaos. We can make our way up to the castle while the students are leaving. That way we will be there when there will be no students around.” Harry explained.

Watching Sparkle jumping through the bubbles, Harry said wistfully, “It would be nice to see Ginny, though.”

____________________________ ________________________________________ __
Ginny threw another outfit into her bag and closed and locked her trunk. Normally her trunk stayed unlocked from September through June, but Ginny didn’t feel right leaving it unlocked while she went home for the holidays. She didn’t want to take her trunk home, either.
Glancing at the clock, she made her way down to the common room with her bag and the cage containing Arnold, her pygmy puff. Neville and Seamus were waiting for her along with Lavender and Parvati.

“Ready, Ginny?” Neville asked.

“Yeah, I can’t wait to get home,” Ginny replied. “My mum is sure to have cooked up a feast of all of my favourite dishes.”

As they exited the common room, a second year Hufflepuff hurried up to Ginny. “Excuse me, Ginny?”

Ginny nodded. “I’m Ginny.”

“Professor Snape wanted to get this to you,” the little girl explained, trembling slightly as she handed over the note.

Miss Weasley,

Report to the Potions’ classroom at once.

Professor Snape


Groaning slightly, Ginny turned to her friends. “I have to go see Snape. Can you see that my stuff gets on board the train?”
**************************** **************************************** **************************
Ginny headed down to the dungeons, trying to figure out what she may have done wrong. She didn’t think anyone knew about the latest round of vandalism and anyway she hadn’t been caught doing anything. Had she done something wrong in Potions? As she turned down the hall towards the Potions room, the youngest Weasley realized that Snape was no longer Potions Master. Why was he asking her to meet him there?

The normally quick witch caught a movement out of the corner of her eye. As she turned, she heard two spells ring out.

“Silencio!”

“Petrif icus Totalus!”

Pain exploded through her head as it slammed into the hard, cold stone floor. She looked around frantically, but the frozen girl could only see the torch above her. The brave Gryffindor could see a shadow headed towards her as she heard another voice yell, “Stupefy!”

Blaise Zabini, Draco Malfoy, and Pansy Parkinson came out of the shadows as Ginny lost consciousness. Blaise lifted her quickly and the three of them hurried with their burden to the empty Potions classroom.

“Are you sure Slughorn won’t interrupt us?” Blaise asked as he lay his burden down on the large desk in front of him.

“Slughorn has already left,” Draco assured them.

Pansy eyed the unconscious girl on the floor distastefully while Draco pulled out a cauldron on bubbling mud-like potion. Noticing her hesitation, Draco snapped, “Come on, Pansy, get on with it. Get some of her hair.”

Glaring at her boyfriend, Pansy grabbed Ginny’s hair and using her wand, cut a chunk out of the other girl’s hair. Dropping some of it into the potion, she watched it turn a smooth silver colour.

Draco handed her a vial full of the potion, which she downed quickly while Draco packed up several other vials for her to take with her. Pansy grimaced and grabbed the edge of the desk in front of her as the potion took effect. She felt herself shrinking and her hair growing. She looked distastefully at the colour of the hair as the potion finished taking effect. Grabbing the younger girl’s wand, she nodded to Draco.

“Rennervate!” Draco awakened the stunned girl and with another spell, released her from the body bind. He yanked her into a sitting position.

Ginny immediately struck out at her captor, kicking at whatever she could reach. Unfortunately for her, Draco trapped her legs and backhanded her so hard her teeth snapped together.

“Hold still, you damn blood traitor!” Draco yelled at her. Ginny took a moment to assess the situation. Her eyes widened in shock to see what looked like her clone across the room and Blaise standing guard near the door.

Pansy laughed at the look on her face. “Don’t worry, I don’t like looking like a blood traitor whore, but it is necessary.”

Ginny’s heart sank as she realized the wand Pansy was waving at her was Ginny’s own. While Draco had cancelled the other charms, the Silencing Charm was still in force so she shouldn’t call for help.

She started panicking when Draco called over to Blaise, “Come help me. We need to get her clothes off.”

Watching the proceedings with a smirk on her face, Pansy laughed at Ginny’s struggles. “Draco, do I really have to wear those horrible Muggle clothes?” she asked, gesturing at Ginny’s jeans and jumper.

“Yes, Pansy. It is only for a while. Once the Express is away from the station, you can escape from the other blood traitors,” Draco replied soothingly.

Ginny struggled against the two Slytherin boys, but unfortunately she was no match for the much bigger and stronger pair. They pulled off her jumper and t-shirt and tossed them over to Pansy.

Pansy made a face. “What is that?” she asked, pointing to Ginny’s pierced belly button.

Draco shrugged. “I don’t know, probably some trashy Muggle thing. You know how her family is; they are fascinated by Muggles.”

He looked over Ginny as she struggled futilely against Blaise. School robes certainly hid more than he realized as he stared, entranced for a moment. While her simple white bra was not as sexy as the black and red lace favoured by Pansy, he had to admit that she had more to cover than Pansy could ever hope to have. He caught Pansy’s glare as she realized he was staring at Ginny’s chest. To try and distract her, he laughed. “It sure is a shame to waste that body on Potter.”

Ginny struggled harder as he stepped up close to her. She could feel the weight of his eyes on her and when he stepped closer, she could feel the warmth of his breath against her cheek. He locked eyes with her and ran his hand down her chest. Ginny tried to twist away from him, but Blaise kept her firmly in place. Draco let out a yell and backhanded her again as she spit on him. He stepped up close to her. “You should be flattered that you can still attract the attention of a Pureblood.”

Looking up at Blaise, he said, “Hold her tight. I need to take her jeans off.”

Blaise grunted as he pinned her to the desk once again. Draco undid her jeans and slid them down her legs. She shivered as his hands followed the same course. Ginny froze as she realized that she was dressed in only her bra and knickers. Fear crept through her as she waited to see what Draco and Blaise were going to do. She felt the warm sting of tears in her eyes that she determinedly blinked away. She would never give the Slytherins the pleasure of reducing her to tears.

She jumped as a warm, silky, black cloth hit her legs. Raising her head, she realized that Pansy had thrown her cloak over her. Shivering at the look of hatred directed at her from her own eyes, Ginny grabbed the cloak and covered herself as best she could.

Laughing cruelly, Pansy said, “I realize you’ve never had a cloak that nice before. You can keep it. I certainly would never wear it again after it’s been worn by a blood traitor.”

Stepping over to Draco, she kissed him deeply. “I’m off. I’ll see you in London.”

“Pansy, wait a minute.” Draco stepped out of Ginny’s sight for a moment. All she could see was a few flashes of light. Draco stepped back to Ginny’s side and gestured to Blaise. Ginny tried to see what was happening, but Draco had stepped in front of her, blocking her view.

After Pansy left, Draco wrapped the cloak around Ginny and pulled up the hood to cover her distinctive hair. He looked over at Blaise, who lifted her roughly off the table.

Jabbing his wand in the small of her back, Blaise held onto her arm with his other hand. Speaking for the first time, Blaise whispered in her ear, “You try anything, you blood traitor whore and I will curse you before you get two steps away. You dishonour your blood by consorting with Mudbloods and traitors. I know Draco would love to get you in his bed, but I would never lower myself by touching you, no matter how beautiful you are.”

Ginny was dragged out of the dungeon by the two Slytherins. Blaise’s hand on the back of her neck forced her head down so she couldn’t look directly at anyone and the Silencing Charm kept her from making any noise. She could hear the noise and clatter of the students getting off to the train station. Several times both Blaise and Draco had responded to comments from other students, but no one was paying any attention to her. They walked past the Entrance Hall and up the main staircase. Ginny tried to fight against Blaise’s hand, but he shoved her hard into the stone wall and continued dragging her up the stairs. He dragged her down the corridor and knocked on a familiar door. To Ginny’s horror, she heard an all too familiar wheezy laugh and a surprising girlish voice say, “It took you long enough. Is Pansy on her way to the train?”

“The blood traitor tried to be difficult,” Draco said vindictively. “I think she wanted me and Blaise.”

Blaise threw her to the ground and she watched, stunned as Amycus handed the boys a bag of money each.

“Hurry up, boys. I don’t want you to miss the train. The Dark Lord didn’t want anyone to know she was missing before the train left.”

With a vicious kick to her side, Blaise and Draco swept out of the room, leaving Ginny alone with a Death Eater.

*************************** **************************************** **********************************
Harry and Sparkle hurried up to the castle, hidden under Harry’s Invisibility Cloak. As Harry had hoped, the confusion surrounding the loading of the train allowed him to slip up to the castle unnoticed. He caught sight of Neville and Seamus as he hurried up to the second floor. Still under his cloak, he reluctantly entered Moaning Myrtle’s bathroom. After ensuring there was no one inside, he whispered the words that would open the Chamber of Secrets.

Taking a deep breath, Harry held tightly onto his bag and stepped into the dark tunnel that led down to the Chamber. Memories flooded through his mind as he made his way past the caved in area. This time he was confident enough in his magic to Vanish the rubble so he could get through. He remembered the urgency with which he’d hurried into the Chamber the last time. As the young wizard walked into the Chamber itself, he took a look around. The long dead Basilisk was laying in front of the huge statue of Salazar Slytherin. To Harry’s relief, it hadn’t decomposed. That had been one of his biggest concerns about staying in the Chamber of Secrets.

He cautiously opened the door through which the Basilisk had been summoned. The tunnel split into two. Harry explored the tunnels and discovered the Basilisk’s nest and several small alcoves. He wrinkled his nose as he surveyed the amount of small animal bones strewn about the Chamber. He Vanished the bones and returned to main chamber.

Setting down his bag, he set Sparkle free.

“Be careful, girl. I don’t think there is anything else dangerous here, but I don’t know for sure,” Harry said as he gently set his kitten down on the floor. He laughed as he watched Sparkle crouch down on the floor as she surveyed her surroundings. “I know, it’s not the nicest place in the world, but I know no one will find us here. I was afraid if we stayed anywhere in the main castle, we would be found.”

He carefully pulled out the Sword of Gryffindor he had Disillusioned that morning and removed the spell on it. He didn’t want to get hurt because he couldn’t see the sword. As he pulled out the Marauder’s Map, Harry said, “Let me make sure there aren’t a lot of people around. We can summon Kreacher down here to help us set up a little sleeping area.”

Opening the map, Harry was happy to note that most of the castle was fairly empty. Glancing at his watch, he realized the train should be leaving in the next ten minutes so everyone should be on the train. He felt a stab of disappointment when he realized he’d missed his chance to see Ginny.

He was scanning the classrooms when he saw something that made his blood run cold. Ginny was in the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom with Amycus and Alecto Carrow. Dropping the map, he grabbed his wand and the sword.

“Kreacher!”

With a soft pop, his elf appeared. Before the elf could even greet his master, Harry yelled, “Take me to Ginny. She’s in the Defence classroom.”

Kreacher grabbed Harry’s hand and transported both of them to Ginny. The first thing he heard was the laughter. Harry and Kreacher had appeared behind the Carrows, who were so intent upon their task they didn’t hear him arrive.

“Crucio!”

Harry couldn’t tell who had yelled it, but he didn’t care.

“Stupefy!” Harry yelled. He hit the sister first and she went down quickly as she hadn’t expected an attack.

“Crucio!” Amycus threw the torture curse before he’d even realized who attacked his sister.
Harry dove out of the way and sent a Cutting Curse back towards the Death Eater.

“Kreacher, get Ginny out of here! Go back to where I was!” Harry yelled as he dodged an Entrail-Expelling Curse.

“Confringo!” Harry yelled as he blasted apart the desk Amycus was hiding behind.

He felt the sting of a Cutting Curse slash into his leg and turning, he exchanged spellfire with Alecto, who had awoken from her Stunner.

“Crucio!”

Harry was unable to evade the spell this time and felt the intense pain of the torture curse.

“It’s him! It’s Potter!” Alecto yelled. Harry had a brief reprieve as Amycus turned to his sister. Alecto pushed up her sleeve and Harry realized she was getting ready to use her Dark Mark to contact Voldemort. Pulling the sword from his belt, Harry swung the blade, cleanly slicing off her arm at the elbow.

The warmth of her blood sprayed over him as her arm fell. She stared at the stump where her arm had been and screamed. Her scream was cut short as she fell dead to the floor. Harry stared at her in confusion before he realized the Basilisk venom embedded in the sword must have killed her.

He felt Amycus coming up behind him and he just reacted, swinging the sword, which again found its mark. The sword caught Amycus across the neck, slicing across his artery and sending a spray of blood into the air. Harry jumped out of the way to avoid Amycus’s body as he fell.

Harry fell back against the closest desk, panting. He looked around the familiar room and it looked like a massacre had taken place. Blood pooled under both bodies and the arterial spray from their wounds had splattered across the room, even hitting the ceiling above where Amycus had been standing. Harry turned his head and vomited next to the desk. He rested his head on the desk after he’d emptied his stomach.

“Kreacher!” Harry was surprised at how hoarse his voice sounded.

His elf appeared and whisked him back to the Chamber of Secrets.
______________________________ ________________________________________






Reviews 361
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear