Search:

SIYE Time:6:18 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Once Lost, Twice Found
By bj188

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:None
Genres: Angst, Drama, Fluff, General, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 6
Summary: Albus Dumbledore had seen many things in his life, but none were as shocking as the three people currently sitting in front of him.

HG, RHr ***Revised Version***
Hitcount: Story Total: 4248



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.



Author's Notes:
****This is a revised version of this story which as been previoulsy uploaded onto various fanfiction sites, including FF.net****




ChapterPrinter


If one were to look into the headmaster's office at this very moment, they would see Albus Dumbledore staring in disbelief and shock at the three people who sat in front of him. Looking at them, he could not help but to begin contemplating the previous year at Hogwarts. It had been a long, although not bad. Having discovered they were soul bonded halfway through Harry's sixth year, Harry and Ginny had quickly mastered their wandless magic, animagus forms and new physical abilities to become stronger than Dumbledore, the greatest wizard in the world, within months. The love they shared had finally enabled them to bring about the demise of Lord Voldemort and Ginny, being the smart witch she is, had undertaken and passed all the tests which had enabled her to join Harry, Ron and Hermione for their seventh year at Hogwarts. As for Ron and Hermione, they had finally admitted their true feelings with each other and were due to be married that summer.

As he came back to reality he remembered that today was the Quidditch cup, the final game of the season between Gryffindor and Slytherin. It was also the final match Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley and Ginny Potter would ever play at Hogwarts. Yet, if Albus Dumbledore had thought that the shocks and surprises were over, then he had been very wrong - for the biggest shock of all had yet to come. For at this very moment, he was staring into the faces of James Potter, Lily Potter and Sirius Black - three very important people who were supposed to be dead.

"How?" Dumbledore breathed.

"When we died all those years ago, we all activated a spell that we had put on ourselves. The spell in question we told no one about, only the creators knew about it. Padfoot, Lily and I created a spell that would bring us back from the dead after Harry defeated Voldemort, but only if we were killed by the war. Obviously Harry defeated Voldemort, so here we are." answered James.

"But the war ended months ago, why is it they you only made it here now?" asked Dumbledore.

"There was a slight hitch" said Sirius.

"Slight Hitch! Getting dumped in the middle of nowhere is not what I would call a slight hitch, Sirius Black!" exclaimed Lily.

"Okay, so maybe it was a big hitch" surrendered Sirius.

"Anyway, when we came back to life we were sort of dumped in an unknown location, without magic" said Lily.

"I see" said Dumbledore, still not completely believing his own eyes. He surveyed the people sitting in front of him and found himself believing that whether he liked it or not, the impossible had indeed occurred. Sirius, sensing the tension in the room, then asked the very question which had been on everyone's minds.

"Right" he said clapping his hands together, “now that's over with where's Harry?" asked Sirius.

"That I thought would be obvious" said a very unsteady voice from behind them.

"Minerva, how nice of you to join us" said Albus, his eyes twinkling madly.

"Well I must say this is unexpected" said Professor McGonagall.

"Sorry, but what is so obvious about where my son is?" Asked James clueless about what day it was.

"Did you not hear the noise that is coming from the Quidditch stadium?"

"No, I was more occupied with getting up here without being noticed, Padfoot mentioned Harry had the map" said James.

"I'll go get him then, shall I?" asked Professor McGonagall.

"Very Well, although you may have trouble getting him up here, you know" said Dumbledore.

McGonagall just looked at him and remarked warily "It's not him I'm worried about" on her way out the door as the three visitors turned toward Dumbledore in question.

"What on earth did she mean?" Asked Lily.

"I think she was referring to Ron Weasley, Harry's best mate." said Sirius.

"Close Mr. Black, very close, but not quite." said Dumbledore his eyes dancing.

"But who else …." Sirius trailed off.

"Who Padfoot?" asked James.

"Has Harry got a girlfriend?" exclaimed Sirius.

"Ah, that Mr. Black only Harry can tell you." replied Dumbledore mysteriously.

"Can you tell us much about Harry's life?" Asked Lily.

"It would be best if you heard it from Harry. What I can tell you is that his life has never been easy, and that he has lost a lot. Yet, through all that he has been through, he still has the ability to love and to be loved. He is an extraordinary young man." replied Dumbledore.

The door opened and Professor McGonagall stepped through.

"Minevera I believe you are missing something" said Dumbledore, his amusement evident.

Professor McGonagall huffed. "When I told them that they were needed in the headmaster's office they asked if anyone was dead or dying-"

"Why would Harry ask you that?" asked Lily

"They have become so accustomed to hearing of someone's death, that the question itself has become second nature to the both of them."

Lily gasped

"Anyway, when I told them no, I was asked if anyone was attacked or injured. When they once again received the answer no, I was told to tell Professor Dumbledore they have a Quidditch match to play and unless someone is dead or dying that there was no way they could come and let Slytherin win the house cup." She finished.

By this time Lily was looking shocked, James looked somewhat amused and Sirius was on the floor laughing.

"Well in that case I propose we go down to the Quidditch pitch." Said Dumbledore.
*************************** ******
So, to the Quidditch pitch they went and seated in the teacher's box, Professor Dumbledore and his three extraordinary guests settled in to watch the last game of the season.

"WELCOME! WELCOME! TO THE FINAL QUIDDITCH MATCH OF THE SEASON GRYFFINDOR VS SLYTHERIN!" thundered the voice of the commentator over the field.

"Won't they be able to see us?" asked James.

"No." said Sirius.

"Why?"

"Because were in the private box, besides what do you think Harry will do if he sees us?"

"Fall off his broom?"

"I was thinking more along the lines of hexing us into the next century, but that fits too" laughed Sirius, before being interrupted by the thunderous roar of the crowd.

"HERE COME THE SLYTHERINS LEAD BY CAPTAIN DRACO MALFOY!" this announcement received many cheers from the Slytherin stands and was followed shortly with the announcement of the opposing team.

"AND HERE THEY ARE PLEASE WELCOME ALONG WITH THE GRYFFINDOR TEAM FOR THEIR LAST GAME TOGETHER AT HOGWARTS PLEASE WELCOME POTTER, POTTER AND WEASLEY!" the whole stadium was up out of their seats cheering as the now legendary team made their way out onto the field.

Yet, if one were to look towards Dumbledore's three guests they would see their silence. Why? Because a second Potter had been announced with the team, a Potter who was not their son or godson.

Reviews 6
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear