Search:

SIYE Time:14:45 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


The Commoner Queen
By Pilargirl

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe, Post-Hogwarts
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, James Potter, Lily Potter, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Oliver Wood, Other, Remus Lupin, Ron Weasley, Sirius Black
Genres: Drama, Fluff, General, Romance
Warnings: Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 238
Summary: AU. A 1000 years ago, a magical Plague extinguished three quarters of Britain's magical population, including three of the four founders; Godric Gryffindor remained and founded a new world, with a monarchy that would last for years and years to come.

Now, Ginny Weasley is the Holyhead Harpies' star Chaser and a simple commoner, but Harry James Potter of Evans and Gryffindor, Prince of Wales, has an eye on her.
Hitcount: Story Total: 109462; Chapter Total: 4659
Awards: View Trophy Room




Author's Notes:

A/N: I know guys! I'm a dissaster, but I did promise this story would be finished and it will be! I do hope you enjoy this chapter and you keep tuned for the few that are left.





ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Chapter 16

8th November 2006

"What part of your life being in danger don't you understand, Max? Do I really have to remind you what this monster is capable of? Ginny almost died because of him and George Weasley lost his unborn child. This man will kill you and you'll be completely unable to protect yourself."

Harry tried once again to get to his brother after he had left the house for the fifth time this week. The youngest Potter was having a tough time letting himself be protected. Max sat on a kitchen chair while Harry paced next to the table, berating him. Ginny, who was leaning against the kitchen counter, observed the scene unable to avoid thinking how paternal Harry was being; absentmindedly, she ran her right hand up and down her stomach.

"If anyone would bother being truthful with me, perhaps I'd be more helpful; but I simply can't wrap my head around what I'm doing here. What help are you going to be if something were to happen to Dad and the unbreakable vow leaves you weak and powerless in a matter of seconds? Probably even the protection spells around this place would fall, wouldn't they?" Max tried to get his point across.

Harry sent a worried look Ginny's way but the red-head was looking down at the ground, in her own world, it seemed.

"Can't you just trust that dad and me know what we're doing, Max? Just believe that, while you remain in this house you will be safe, but if you go out you're putting all our lives at risk..." the older brother tries to reason, leaving out the important information. The only people who knew there was no unbreakable vow to take his powers away were the King and Harry. Although, Lily was being told soon, to sooth the same questions that Max was having. Curiously, Ginny hadn't been as confused as the Queen and her youngest son; she had been in her own world the last week. Too distracted to even wonder about the course of action that the Potters were taking.

"I just want the bloody truth, Harry. I don't think it's too much I'm asking!" The 18-year-old exclaimed before standing up and leaving the kitchen in a huff. Harry took a hand to his forehead and turned to look at his wife.

"You're probably wanting an explanation too, right?" He asked.

Ginny looked up at him, shaking her head, distracted. "Huh? I...I don't really want coffee, maybe some pumpkin juice."

Harry looked at her with a heavily worried expression as he moved to grab her hands. "Gin, if it wasn't because I can feel your aura, I would swear someone's been using Polyjuice to impersonate you since Halloween. What's wrong? Is it this whole issue with Doodsbedreiging? Because I swear you don't have to be worried...They don't see us as any kind of threat and this place is so protected..."

Ginny tried to keep track of Harry's words, but all she could see was his eyes, his emerald green eyes. That green that looked so much like the colour the potion had turned to this morning. That green that brought her back to the words the matron had said to her: "Well, you seem to be two weeks along, Mrs. Potter. The baby will be due around the 28th of July, who knows, perhaps it'll even share a birthday with your husband! If you want to know the sex I can have the potion ready by next week."

Ginny had simply nodded at her, trying her best not to look as petrified as she was feeling. She had a tiny little miniscule bean growing inside her. A bean made of little bits of Harry and little bit of her. A bean that they had talked and dreamed about, but could not come at a worst time.

"I'm sorry, Harry," she started, trying to concentrate. "I've just got my mind on things, but it's nothing to worry about. Look, I...I can guess there must be a good reason for Max to be here, I know you'd never put him in the way of any danger, so when you and your dad see fit to let the rest of us in on whatever plan you have, I'll be all ears. Although, your mum is getting impatient and Elizabeth is also quite worried."

Harry nodded. "I know, I know...It's just. God, Gin, you're going to get so pissed..."

Ginny raised her eyebrows. "Well, that sounds just great...I don't know how you've managed to screw up when we've barely left each other's side since we left England but, frankly, I'm even more curious than angry about what you might say."

Just as she said that, Hedwig flew in through the window and dropped a letter on Harry's hands before landing on the counter and taking a sudden interest in Ginny's abdomen as the red-head turned to grab an owl treat for her. Ginny looked at the owl in awe as she soothingly brushed herself against the white t-shirt, almost like she knew...

Without noticing his owl's actions, Harry informed Ginny of the contents of the letter. "My parents are coming to magical Madrid tonight, to Federico's Palace. There's been another attack in Ireland, they're getting closer and they might try to attack through the Muggle part of the coast. They want us all to meet, it's time to let you all in on everything."

Ginny turned around and took a step towards Harry, wrapping her arms around him.

"Well, we've had more than 5 months of peaceful living...this was probably going to get boring soon anyway," Ginny tried to insert some humour in the situation.

Harry simply hugged her closer to him.


"Ginny!" Arthur Weasley exclaimed as his only daughter walked through the doors of Federico's, the magical King of Spain, office.

His daughter's eyes went wide as she saw her father, who she had definitely not expected to see, and ran towards him like a little girl, jumping to embrace him tightly as soon as she could. She hadn't realized how much she had needed a hug from her parents until now that she had her dad's arms around her, his familiar smell coming in through her nostrils.

"Dad! What are you doing here?" She exclaimed as they pulled apart. Arthur smiled at her, and pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I asked him to come," James's autoritarian voice came into the room, as he walked in with Federico, who looked worried. "Please, let's just all sit down for the moment. We have a few things we have to let all of you know."

Having said that, they left the embraces for later and gathered around the round table that sat in the middle of the king's room. James and Harry stood together, with Max, Ginny and Arthur to one side and Lily, Federico and Elizabeth to the other.

"What took you so long, anyway, son?" James asked Harry while everyone settle down.

Harry shook his head. "Believe it or not, we came by train. The AVE, which takes two hours to get her. The national Portkeys to Madrid were saturated because of the Weird Sisters' concert, and I was positive I could Apparate us, but Ginny was completely against to Apparating, we even had to take a Portkey to Malaga."

"That's ridiculous, Harry," Federico, who was listening to the conversation, spoke up. "I would've gotten you a Portkey in a second."

Harry looked at Ginny and put his hand over hers on the table. "We're not royalty anymore, Fede. And we don't think we should be getting any special treatment."

Ginny smiled at her husband and Federico nodded in understanding. Ginny was just thankful that Harry's mind seemed to be too occupied with everything going on in England to really give much thought to the weird way Ginny was acting. The Queen was looking at them curiously, wondering if Ginny had already made the potion and, especially, if she'd already told Harry about it. By the way Harry was acting, so centred on protecting England, Lily could guess he still had no clue, although she couldn't be a hundred percent sure.

"So, Dad, Mum...What are we all doing here?" Elizabeth broke the silence that had suddenly fallen upon the room.

Lily was quick to answer. "It's a matter that your brother and your father have finally seen fit to share with us."

Harry and James looked at each other and the messy raven-haired man held on to Ginny's hand tighter.

"As all of you, except Arthur, know...Max moved in with Harry and Ginny a few days ago, for his own protection. Doodsbedreiging has directly threatened England and, most importantly, the monarchy. In other words, he is out for my head."

"But, Dad," Elizabeth interfered. "You're a million times more powerful than him. If he ever tried to attack you...Or England, for that matter."

James nodded. "We know that and that's why we're hopeful for a front attack. However, if he has any spies or way to get through to our trusted ones, we could be in trouble. And if they were to get hold of your mother, well, she doesn't even have her royal powers anymore."

"But that still doesn't explain why you seem to think Max will be safe with Harry if anything happens to you," Lily repeated for what seemed to her like the hundredth time in the last week.

Harry breathed in. "Because, if anything were to happen to Dad, I'd gain the powers."

"Yes, for like a second before I have to put you into bed for a week because of a magical exhaustion you won't ever really heal from" Ginny warned him. "And Max will be even sicker. And I'll also lose my powers the minute you do...I may be a powerful witch, but I'm no match for that monster. I mean, he makes power by trapping dead souls in a ring..."

"That's what we're trying to explain, Ginny," James told her. "And it's also why I called your father here. This includes you greatly and I thought it was only fair that someone from your family is present too." The king paused for a second before he began his explanation. "As you all know, when Harry decided to give up his rights to the throne, he had to follow the procedure for all abdications of heirs, which meant he had to sign the abdication papers and consent to an unbreakable vow which would automatically make him give up his powers when he received them, also known as the moment I die. And as all of you also know, Elizabeth gave up her rights to the throne when she linked herself to the Spanish royal line and so, the next and last in line is Max; however, Max is only eighteen, so, according to the Wizengamot, he can't rule without a regent until he is 21. Also, until he is that age, he won't be completely formed as an adult wizard, which means that the infuse of the royal powers will be all that more dangerous."

"Yes, James, we're all perfectly aware of this. We have actually had the conversation with Harry and Max many times before signing the papers," Lily angrily reminded him. Everyone knew that under the cover of peace and politeness that surrounded the queen, she was truly a fiery and impatient woman.

Harry sighed and looked down. "But only Dad and I were present for the unbreakable vow," he finally spoke.

Everyone turned to look at him and Harry's grab on Ginny's hand tightened. He seemed to look at James for permission to continue their confession; the older man nodded.

"You have to understand, we'd given this so much thought and, the more we did, we realized, if anything were to happen to Dad…Well, not only were we leaving the monarchy and wizard Britain completely unprotected, but we were also putting Max's life in danger."

Ginny looked into her husband's eyes as he talked, and she didn't have to hear the last part to know what he was saying. And, by the look on everyone else's faces, neither did they.

"You didn't take the vow?" Max shouted incredulously. "And you didn't think I had a right to know something like that? What the hell is wrong with you?"

Elizabeth put a hand on her younger brother's shoulder to try and calm him down but the 18-year-old pushed her away.

"The least people who knew the better, Max," James tried to excuse them. "We were simply going to hold on until you turned 21. We thought it was the safest option for you and, truthfully, we couldn't imagine anyone would ever actually know."

Max breathed in and looked at his mother. "Did you know?" he asked her.

Lily shook her head and looked at Ginny, who simply looked lost for words.

"But, please do calm down, son," the Queen tried to comfort Max. "Your father and your brother were just trying to look out for you, by tricking all of us in the process, yes…But I think the family troubles can be left for later. It's getting late and we came here to discuss more than this if I'm not wrong."

James had already known that he was going to have to pay for having kept this hidden, but he was truly terrified at the calmness that had come over Lily. He was used to his angry wife when family was involved, her attitude now was so like her public stand that it scared him to death. Nevertheless, he continued just as calmly.

"Well, as you can see, it seems we did right by doing things the way we did, since Doodsbeigreig is probably counting on the power falling onto Max, that he won't be able to protect himself. That is why he is staying with Harry and Ginny, because if anything were to happen to me, he won't expect him to be there. And even if he were to find Max, he'll walk towards it like a front attack, expecting to find him unable to fight; he won't expect a perfectly powerful Harry to be able to kill him."

The rest of them nodded in understanding.

Arthur was the first one to speak. "Would you recommend warning the rest of my family to put up wards, your Majesty? Most of us already have some up for the press, but should we strengthen them?"

James nodded. "It is a very wise idea, Arthur, but I must beg you not to share this news with absolutely anyone. Not even Molly…This information getting out would mean the most probable death of Harry, Ginny and Max. None of us should talk about it again, unless it is in a magically powered security room like this one. Having said that, I should inform you that the Order of the Phoenix has been reformed, to fight any possible attacks and, also, that Federico has agreed to send three Auror squads to help if it were needed."

"And, these are communicating coins," Federico announced, passing a coin to everyone in the table. "If an emergency were to occur, these would heat up. If they did heat up, Elizabeth and I would head to England immediately, since the royal Spanish line isn't as subjected to limits as the English one. Anabel would stay in the underground tunnels of the palace, they're protected by blood magic, so she'll be completely protected. Max will be at the beach house anyway, but if you and Ginny aren't there, Harry, you need to rush back and be there in case they try to attack. If we see the danger increase we might push for a Fidelius."

Harry looked down at the coin. "All this is precaution, right? Nothing is going to happen…"

"Better safe than sorry," said Lily quite coldly. She was definitely angry. "Either way, we have a midnight session with the minister and the rest of the Wizengamot, so we need to get going."

James stood up with her.

"Please be careful, kids," he added. "We'll be in touch very soon and I'm sure this will be over before you know it."

While he spoke, Lily moved around the table to embrace her children. She hugged Max tightly, obviously looking to comfort him, and spent a few moment whispering things in his ear. Ginny looked at them and wondered if she'd ever be capable of being like that, so nurturing, so loving… At the same time she looked at Harry and dropped her gaze immediately, she still hadn't quite come to terms with the fact that he had lied to her, she really thought these kinds of things had been left behind with their old lives in England. As she continued thinking, she felt two thin arms wrap around her. She fell easily into Lily Potter's hug.

"Green?" the queen asked in her ear.

Ginny simple nodded and the Queen smiled slightly and continued talking, making sure no one could hear.

"Harry should know," she told her. "Not that he particularly deserves it but you'll be more protected now, the womb is filled with power so that he can get used to it, in case he were to ever receive the infuse. It protects him, creates kind of an aura that acts like a protective shield. Harry should know you're more protected."

Ginny nodded again and when she pulled back Harry was by her side, looking at his mother with a contrite face.

"I love you," Lily said as she looked at her son. "And I'm going to hug you because it's not a good time to leave on a bad note, but, Merlin bless me, Harry, if you ever keep something like this from me again…"

Harry sighed and hugged his mother, turning to look at Ginny while he did. "We really only meant well."

Ginny didn't even look at him, although the words were obviously directed to her too. She went to hug her father and take a hold of Max, who was being convinced by Federico to take a Portkey back.


"Max, come on, mate! Just talk to me, please!" Harry tried to get his brother to speak as they walked through the front door. Ginny could only follow behind trying not to be sick, the Portkey had definitely not been the best thing for her stomach. But it was the only safe magical travelling option until the second trimester.

"The nerve of you…" Max simply muttered under his breath.

"Don't mutter, if you have something to say, say it! Don't be a bloody coward!" Harry finally shouted back, angrily. He had done this for Max! How was it fair that he got to be angry?

"Harry…" Ginny tried to warn her husband before he said something he would regret. But Max talked over her.

"Coward? Coward, seriously? There he goes again like the marvelous Gryffindor everyone thinks you should've been! Not like everyone knows you could have ended up in Slytherin so easily, with your lying and twisting everyone to get what you want! And here am I, the stupid Hufflepuff, who doesn't even like magic and just because of my loyalty to you, am giving up the life I want! But no, it all comes down to the fact that you're a brave idiot and I'm a loyal coward."

For Max to lose his cool, he had to be angry. Harry knew his brother well enough to know that.

"We were only trying to protect you for the time being, Max. No one was even supposed to find out. You should be glad that we didn't do it!"

"I am!" Max exclaimed. "Except for the fact that you lied about something that includes me greatly and I don't know how in Merlin's name you're expecting me to be King when not even you and Dad trust me."

And with that, he turned on his heel and ran up the stairs, leaving Ginny and Harry alone in the room.

Harry took a second to look back at his wife, she looked like she was about to say something, but as she tried she took her hand quickly to her mouth and ran to the bathroom, closing the door with a bang behind her.


Harry waved his hand quickly, unlocking the door and finding Ginny sitting next to the toilet, with its seat lifted. She was holding her hair back and had obviously been just about to be sick.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked, visibly worried.

Ginny looked up at him, breathing in and out.

"Just leave me alone, okay, Harry?" were the only words the red-head could bear to say to Harry right at that moment.

"Gin, I…"

"Harry…Out, now!"

Harry's shoulders fell and he walked out of the bathroom, wondering what to do.


"Arthur," Molly breathed out when her husband came into the kitchen. Next to her were Hermione and Ron.

"Oh, hello, kids," Arthur greeted, surprised to see the couple there. "Hi, Molly,"

Molly walked towards him quickly and kissed his cheek.

"Oh, Arthur…I was so worried. There's been another attack while you were out. It's bordering on the magical part of the north now. Please tell me Harry and Ginny are safe…"

Arthur nodded, hugging his wife close to him with one arm. "You don't have to worry. The only people in real danger here are James and Lily, and they're heavily protected. Shouldn't you actually be with them right now, Hermione?"

Hermione looked down. "I'm afraid I've been substituted for the time being. The Wizengamot has assigned two assistants with Auror training so that the family can be better protected. I've tried to insist on staying…those two Aurors cannot run the security checks as well as I can, and they don't know the protocol at all. But Lily insisted it was safer for me too, so…"

"Oh come, baby," Ron soothed his wife. "It's only temporary and the queen is right, it's safer for you this way." He then turned to look at his father. "So, how're Harry and Ginny, Dad? Still in the disgusting honeymoon faze?"

Arthur smiled. "Given the circumstances, they looked okay. Ginny was actually looking very beautiful, that Spanish sun is definitely good for her. Although she did look a little absent."

Molly looked at her husband hopefully. "Maybe a little fatter, too?"

Hermione rolled her eyes and Arthur laughed.

"Could you not campaign to get my daughter pregnant while her husband's family is basically at war and she's only been married for a few weeks, Molly?" Arthur asked with a smile. "The babies will come when it's time…These two should probably be ahead of them," he pointed at Hermione and Ron.

The couple looked at each other, and Ron's left hand gripped Hermione's right.

"I've learnt to accept that we're only going to beat Charlie and Fred in the kids department, Dad," Ron spoke in a kind voice, smiling at his wife. "My kids are just going to take longer to come…They're going to be so smart that the universe is gathering magic and brains for them."

Hermione shook her head as she laughed. Even when things seemed determined to go wrong, she could always count on Ron coming through in the end.


"I think today would be one of those days were you might consider taking one of the guest rooms," Ginny's voice came from the bathroom as she eyed Harry laying on the bed.

Harry looked back at her with that face that made him look like a lost puppy. His messy hair all over his forehead, his glasses slightly wobbled and his eyes opened wide. "I'm not going to sleep with you angry at me."

Ginny shook her head, disbelieving, and sat on the bed.

"And what exactly do you want me to say, Harry?" she asked, continuing with a pitchy complacent tone. "Oh, yes, dear…It is so fabulous that you've been lying to me since May. I know we said in our vows that no lies, but I completely understand you just felt the need not to trust me."

Harry brought his hands to his head and rubbed his eyes slightly, trying to think of ways to solve this. "Gin, I know it was wrong to keep it from you. Of course I know. But see it my way, please. It made complete sense to do it this way, but no one could ever know, no one was ever supposed to need to know. And we were so happy…We were finally leaving the monarchy behind us. I didn't want that knowledge to trouble you, or, even worse, endanger you. My dad didn't tell my mum for the exact same reason."

"Yeah," Ginny spoke softly and slowly. "And I have a feeling your parents won't be touching each other in a long while, by the way your mother was speaking today. Want to rethink your excuses?"

Harry shook his head and shuffled on the bed until he was sitting beside Ginny, his side against hers, his hand on her knee. Ginny looked up at him, her eyes looking too big for her face.

"Remember those weeks in the hotel before moving in?" Harry asked her.

Ginny snorted. "Who could forget them?"

Harry smiled. "There was that night…When we had that really big row and you said that we'd rushed into things, and I said you'd taken away my future. And after we were just laying side by side on the bed without saying anything."

"And I told you," Ginny continued. "That I finally knew you completely. Inside and out. And that as much as I completely hated you sometimes. All that hate was only making me love you more."

Harry looked at her hopefully. "If you truly know me that well, and you do…Then you can understand why I did this. You can understand what made me omit the truth. My family's in danger, Gin, and we're in a really bad place to be in danger right now…The last thing I want is spend any time with you angry at me."

Ginny looked at him and knew there was no way out of this one. He was right, even if what he had done had been wrong. And she didn't have the strength to be angry at him right now, not when the only thing she wanted to do was lean over and kiss him, all night long, everywhere she possibly could.

So she looked up at him, placed her hand on his torso, and she did what she truly wanted to do.


"Shout at me, scream, throw things," James spoke to her as they walked the halls of the ministry, nearing to the Wizengamot with both guards to their sides. "But don't just fucking ignore me, Lily. Don't be calm. I can't…I only did what I thought was best. I am a king, it's my duty."

Lily spared him a look before continuing her walk, with her eyes fixed on the door at the end of the corridor. "You can do whatever the hell you want with England, James," the Queen continued speaking calmly. "You can do whatever you want with your crown."

James walked beside her, almost scared for her to continue. The guards continued walking silently beside them.

"But," Lily kept on. "Never, and I repeat, never… even dream of having the right to do something that involves my children without telling me. They are my children. And I am a mother before a Queen. So, I will not scream, or throw things, James, because you just made decisions about my children without me and if I let myself get angry after this, the results…"

But Lily's voice dried out as the doors opened for them and the couple entered the circular room. The director of the Wizengamot started speaking but only a few syllables were out of his mouth before James raised his arm towards two wizards standing in the right wing of the benches.

"Lily!" James exclaimed, standing in front of his wife. "Their auras! They're wrong!"


A topless Harry lay with his back against the headboard and with Ginny between his legs, laying her own back on his chest. He was running small circled on her arms while he kissed her shoulder gently.

"You know," Harry spoke up. "I was thinking something the other day."

Ginny turned back to look at him and smiled. "Enlighten me."

He shuffled slightly so that they could look at each other better, Ginny did the same. Harry's serious expression meant this was something somewhat important.

"I was looking for your mum's magical recipes to make some pasta and I came across your potion jar. And I was being nosy and saw that you only have two months left of the contraceptive one…And, you know, I thought that maybe, if that bastard's already been dealt with by then…We could start trying."

Ginny's breath caught in her throat and her eyes went straight to her uncovered stomach. Harry's eyes looked so hopeful, like he was dying for her to say yes. And she was…In a way, anyhow. She turned completely around and looked straight at Harry, holding his hands in hers.

"Oh, come on, don't leave me hanging…What do you think?" He asked again.

Ginny smiled slightly. "You see, the thing is…The last time I made the potion was before the wedding, so I would have enough supply until the end of October, and I was supposed to take it on the 28th but I forgot…"

"Okay…" Harry spoke softly. "That doesn't affect your chances of conceiving, right? I mean, I know there's certain weeks and stuff you have to look out for, but I'm talking two months away. Everything should be back to normal by then."

Ginny bit her lip, trying again. "No, that shouldn't be an issue. But I don't think I'll be able to get pregnant in two months, Harry…"

"Well," Harry laugh. "That's why I suggested trying. But, you never know. I'm a pretty special kind of man, I think my guys could make it to the finish line with just a few tries.

Ginny rolled her eyes but couldn't help but laugh at the irony that his words were completely true.

"Harry, you can't get me pregnant in two months, two days or two minutes…Because, in the few hours that passed between the last potion wearing out and me taking the new one, one of your 'guys' did manage to make it to the finish line."

Harry's face went from confused, to shocked, to angry in just about two seconds. It was truly comical to watch, Ginny thought, especially as a smile began to form on his face.

"Arggg!" A horrible scream of pain erupted from Harry's mouth as he clutched his chest hardly, bringing his head down in agony.

"Harry!" Ginny exclaimed. Putting her hands on his shoulders quickly. "Is this a panic attack? It's going to be fine, Harry…The timings not great but…"

Ginny was completely cut off when something in her pajama pocket began to heat up. Harry's breath was coming in heavy breaths as he too took the coin out of his pocket. Four words were written around its side.

Wizengamot Attack. Prepare Yourselves.


Reviews 238
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear