Search:

SIYE Time:3:05 on 20th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Time Troubles
By Harryfan01

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP, Alternate Universe, Post-DH/PM
Characters:Albus Dumbledore, All, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley
Genres: Action/Adventure, Fluff, General
Warnings: None
Rating: G
Reviews: 32
Summary: Kids are excited that they will start a new school year. But, what happens when James pranking mind sends them back in time. And they found themselves stuck in their parents time.
Hitcount: Story Total: 27064; Chapter Total: 4789





Author's Notes:
This is my first fanfic. I hope that you will like it. I know that there will be some mistakes and thus, I require assistance. I will appreciate reviews regarding suggestions to improve my writing. Hope you ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. And, if you like this chapter, then I request you all to PLEASE REVIEW!!:-) Special Thanks to MininstryMalcontent (Tom). Without his help, I couldn't be able to post my fanfic.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


“Come on, kids! We are going to be late.” exclaimed Harry Potter.

He reminded his children who were discussing things related to the prank played by his eldest son, James, on Ron, Hermione and George. He smiled recalling the reaction seen on the faces of the victims. Ginny laughed her heart out after the prank which really surprised his first born. He was proud of his son as he successfully continued the legacy of the Marauders.

Finally, he came back to the present as his children with his beautiful wife came rushing down the stairs of Potter Manor. “Let’s go, Dad!” replied Albus, “I can’t wait to start my fifth year.”

****************************** **************************************** **************************************** **************
30 Minutes Later…

“I’ll miss you, my sweetheart. Well, have a great year and if any of your brothers try to cause any problem to you, then, write to me and I’ll take care from then.” answered Ginny to her daughter’s worries.

“Thanks mum. You are the best mum in the whole world”

“Well, that’s what mums are for and I know the experience of having to go to school with three troublesome brothers”

“Bye dad. Bye mum. See you two on Christmas. I’ll write to you as soon as I reach my dorm” said Lily as she climbed the Hogwarts Express.

“Bye kids and enjoy your school. Don’t forget to say hello to Hugo and Rose for me. And, most importantly, James make sure that you don’t get into any trouble at least not in the first week” said Harry.

“I’ll try my level best that I get into troubles from today itself, dad” replied James jokingly. But, when he saw the glare from his mother, he quickly replied, “Just joking.”

**************************** **************************************** **************************************** ****************

Then, when the Hogwarts Express reached a distance from where they were unable to see the faces of their parents, they settled in a compartment and soon, they were in the midst of a very intense debate on the school year.

“I hope that I will be able to score good grades in my OWLs. But, I don’t think that it will be too difficult since an idiot like you was able to score six ‘Es’ and three ‘Os’. And, I very well know that it was not your efforts, since I know that you have taken help from your elementals.” said Albus.

“Yes, I completely support Al in this, Jamie. But, I can’t argue with you because I will be wasting my energy on this issue.”

“Hey, I am offended. But you see that what you say is true. But, it is an advantage for me that I was able to learn so quickly with the help of my elementals.”

“I know that. But isn’t it cool that you can use elements to help you solve your problems in an instant? And, by the way, I will be also joining you in your training sessions with dad because he told me today that he saw the sign of power radiating from me. And decided that it was time to harness my magic.” said Albus cheerfully.

“Then we’ll have fun, Al. I’m sure that after the training you will realize that why I want dad to teach at school. He really is the best teacher in the whole world.” replied James gleefully to his brother as he recalled the fun he had with his father during the training. He was very thrilled at the tasks that could be performed using the elements, especially, the one in which he had to read his study material once and then, ask his elementals to do his homework. This was very helpful in the preparation of his OWLs. His parents were extremely proud of him, not because of his grades but for the fact that he was beautifully able to control his magical skills. He remembered the day when he was shell shocked by the revelation made by his father that they were direct ancestors of Godric Gryffindfor, Rowena Ravenclaw and the Merlin himself. And, he smiled at thinking about the reaction of his smaller brother, when he would come to know the secret during his training session with his father.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he was pulled by Albus. “What were you thinking, James?” asked Albus. “Nothing.”, he quickly replied.Suddenly,the gaze of his eyes focused on a black object that fell from his pocket. His curiosity quickly made him to grab the object and stare at it. Soon his brother and sister joined him and were carefully observing the details of this mysterious item.

After some minutes of staring, Albus said,”I think it is a galleon, a very old galleon. See, it is black at some places. Can you please give it to me?”

He nodded and gave the coin to his brother while Lily was very keenly watching this whole incident and asked James from where he found the gold coin.

“I don’t know. Probably, at home because it fell out of my pocket.” answered James truthfully.

“Guys, just see that the first set of serial number is today’s date.”

“Good observation Al. I wonder whether it is an object from Dad’s study room.” said James.

“Hey! I think we should not mess with this coin. It could be an important or dangerous artifact or both since I believe it is not looking like a regular one. And, if you are right about the location, then it really must be a rare object. “said Lily. But when she saw that none of them were paying any interest, she smacked both of their arms and angrily repeated them her statement.

Albus agreed with her and asked James to stop fiddling with it. But, his efforts were in vain since his brother wasn’t paying attention to his words.

“Guys, calm down! It is just an ordinary gold coin which must be left behind by dad in his office. So, stop worrying like grandma, both of you.” snapped James irritably on his siblings.

“NO, we won’t!” snapped both of them on their eldest brother. “It could cause trouble, you prat! Well, I know that you like troubles but I don’t. So, drop that damn thing down” commanded Albus.

But, when they found it useless, they started fighting with James to drop the Galleon. Suddenly, the galleon started shining blue and before they could understand anything, they felt a tug and disappeared before reappearing again in the same place.

James quickly kept the object back in his pocket while his siblings adjusted themselves to the circumstances.

Lily glared at James and told him that he almost gave her a heart attack. But James reassured her by telling her that nothing worse happened and they were disappeared for some moments.

“Make sure that you drop that thing down right now” replied Lily.

“Don’t worry, Lils! I promise that I will not mess with this thing again and I will it back to dad when he will come for the training session.” answered James. Albus told them that they had reached the Hogsmeade station and they left their compartment, not knowing the surprises waiting for them.
Reviews 32
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear