Search:

SIYE Time:23:06 on 18th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Time Troubles
By Harryfan01

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP, Alternate Universe, Post-DH/PM
Characters:Albus Dumbledore, All, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley
Genres: Action/Adventure, Fluff, General
Warnings: None
Rating: G
Reviews: 32
Summary: Kids are excited that they will start a new school year. But, what happens when James pranking mind sends them back in time. And they found themselves stuck in their parents time.
Hitcount: Story Total: 27061; Chapter Total: 4692





Author's Notes:
This is my first fanfic. I hope that you will like it. I know that there will be some mistakes and thus, I require assistance. I will appreciate reviews regarding suggestions to improve my writing. Hope you ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. And, if you like this chapter, then I request you all to PLEASE REVIEW!!:-) I really want to thank everybody who read and reviewed my story. I also want to thank those wonderful people who are continuing with the story. I want to give SPECIAL THANKS to Cognitur and my dear sister, Nikita for helping me to post my chapter.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


At the Hogsmeade Station, when Hogwarts Express arrived…

The trio moved out of their compartment and suddenly, James saw a figure which exactly looked like his mother and quickly called his siblings to the mysterious figure standing before them.

Albus was the first one to reply, “Guys, that’s really weird but I think she is a new student and I don’t think that all redheads are mum.” Both of them nodded and

soon, they lost themselves in a conversation.

But, again, they were surprised by the reaction seen on the face of Hagrid, when they greeted their Care Of Magical Creatures professor.

“Who are you and why do you look so familiar?”

“Hagrid, stop playing jokes with us and by the way, dad told me that spiders have finally allowed you to enter inner areas of the Forbidden Forest. So, congrats mate! I know that it means a lot to you since you were barred from entering after Aragog’s death.”

He was very surprised that the three children standing before him knew about his spider friend and also prophesized his death. He gawked them for few moments before he finally spoke,” How do you all know about Aragog and he’s completely fine and healthy.”

The children looked intently on each other and decided that it is best not to argue and said their goodbyes to their gamekeeper. They were greatly baffled by the two incidents, they saw before them and Lily broke the silence,” I think that James discussed this subject at a wrong time since he only got the permission last week and he must be grieving because of Aragog’s death.”

“Well, that’s not my fault, is it and stop making me one who always commits mistakes.” countered James angrily.

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry.” Lily said as all of them managed to grab a seat in the horse carriage ride to Hogwarts where they will go to start a new year and waited anxiously to meet their friends and foes.

******************************* ** ****************************** ************************** **************** ***************

One hour later in the grounds of Hogwarts,

“That’s really weird! James, now what have you done?” asked Lily, concerned.

“Now what did I do? I . . .”

“It must be your fault and I have a pretty bad feeling that your little prank in the train had caused all this mess.”

“I think you are being silly and there is no relation between the coin and these happenings.”

“Oh, come on! The two incidents in the station, not being able to recognize anyone during the ride to school and Professor Flitwick doesn’t even know that we existed. I just damn hope so that this night comes to an end and by the way, I’m telling Mum about this incidence.”

“So, let’s go to the Great Hall and finish our today’s task.” she said after regaining her composure.

“You are right about completing today’s task, but it is still not my fault.”

***************************** ** ************************************ ********************************** ******************

In the Great Hall,

They stopped dead in their tracks when they saw that their father, mother, aunt, uncle and their other relatives were sitting on the Gryffindor House Table and Professor Dumbledore in the middle of the Head Table alive, not a portrait.

They stared in silence to adjust to the picture in front of them and before, they could realize, ran outside of the Great Hall at full speed till they were able to reach a secluded room where they were sure that no one will hear their conversation.

“What the hell happened?” asked Albus seriously to his elder brother and his sister.

“Guys, I take back what I have said earlier. I am sorry, Lil! But I think it is not a time to panic, we have to make sure that we are able to contact Mum or Dad because they are the only ones who know how to get us out from this time period.”

“For the first time, you spoke something sensible. Lil. I think we should believe him in this subject.”

She nodded and asked that from where they should start their mission to go back in time where they existed.

“We should contact our father’s mentor since he is the only one else who can help us to send us back to our time.

******************************* ************************************ ********************************** ******************

Back in 2021, in Potter Manor,

“Gin, what happened?” asked Harry to his wife who was sitting in their kitchen drinking coffee at 2’o clock in the morning.

“Oh, couldn’t sleep. But what are you doing so late up in night, you have a very important case tomorrow.” replied Ginny worried that she has not yet received the letter from her beloved daughter and now, she has let her husband to wake up from his sleep due to her absence in the bedroom.

“Don’t worry, Gin. I’m sure that kids are fine and you will get the letter from Lily soon.” said Harry in a consoling tone to ease some of Ginny’s worries.

“I know that kids are fine. But, it is the first time that I have not received her letter in three years. She always writes to me as soon as she reaches her dormitory.”

“Yeah, I know that and it must be really weird but don’t you think that you are being concerned for no reason? I’m sure that she must have forgotten in the excitement of reaching school.”

“You are right! Well, let’s go to sleep then.”

Then, suddenly, they heard a pop sound coming from their living room and they heard sounds of their house elves Mickey and Maddy ushering their unexpected guest to sit down.

When they went to the living room, they were greatly surprised by seeing Professor McGonagall (now, Headmistress of Hogwarts) sitting on the sofa.

“Professor, what happened? Did James do something? I really need to talk to my eldest son. . .” but Ginny was interrupted in her talk when Professor McGonagall informed that their children had still not reached school.

Harry and Ginny stared at each other blankly for few moments before they jointly replied “WHAT . . .?”

“What do you mean that they have not reached school?” Ginny asked in a hurry. She tried to calm herself but completely failed to do so in her reply. Harry was still shocked from the news that his former head of house revealed.

“Well, Harry, Ginerva, I am really sorry for the news but it’s true. At first, I didn’t believe this but after I asked some of their friends and professors, I really didn’t have any choice other than tell you about this incident.”

“But how could this must have happened, Harry? I mean, we saw them climb the Hogwarts Express and disappear in the smoke before we returned.” asked Ginny.

“I am really confused, Ginny. But, from the information, I believe something must have happened in the train.”

“You are right. But, if they are not at Hogwarts right now, then where are they now?” asked Ginny to her husband in a very worried and broken voice. She was on the verge of tears thinking in what condition their children might be right now.

Harry hugged her tightly and told her to calm down,” Gin, please calm down! Everything will turn out to be okay. We have to stay strong and need to find out the reason for this situation.” he said, also trying to stop his tears, in order, to support his wife.

Ginny sobbed on her husband’s chest before calming down a little. “Sorry for the outburst but I really needed that to come out of me. Harry, we have to quickly find out children before anything worse could happen to them.”

“I know, sweetheart. I promise that we will find them soon. Well, Professor, thank you for telling us and if anymore news regarding them comes, please inform us.”

“You’re welcome, Harry and if you both need any help, just contact me anytime. I know it must be a really stressful time for both of you and I will surely aid you in helping to find your children. Please, don’t worry and everything will be fine. And, if you ask me, you must not worry about their condition, you have raised them quite well and they can handle this problem themselves but again, they are just children.” said McGonagall before saying goodbyes and wishing them best of luck before disappearing with a pop.

Ginny was sobbing uncontrollably and blaming herself for this situation since she was angry at James before their departure. Harry was trying to calm his wife who was crying by cradling and hugging him tightly before instructing Mickey to bring some more coffee for both of them. “Sweetheart, this is not your fault! I’m sure since all of our kids have inherited my curiosity, they must have messed something up. We must compose ourselves before we try to find children.” He kissed her deeply but at the same time was gentle, to show his affection care for his children and reminding his wife to be strong. He was raining kisses on her wife’s neck, so that, she could forget this problem for some time. He was also very concerned about the present condition of his beloved sons and daughter. But now, when he saw his wife, he realized that the health of his wife was much more important since she had been crying constantly after hearing the terrible information.

“Gin, if you don’t stop crying, then you will become ill.” said Harry, wiping the tears from her eyes by his thumb.

She nodded and rested her on her husband’s chest. Harry silently conjured a Dreamless potion and mixed it with the coffee of his wife because he knew that his wife would not sleep until she was able to hug their children again.

Both of them drank their coffees quietly before sleeping holding each other in their arms in their living room’s sofa.









Reviews 32
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear