Search:

SIYE Time:7:34 on 20th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


If She Were A Death Eater
By HGLucky

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance, Tragedy
Warnings: Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 10
Summary: Ginny has become a Death Eater, but for a reason. Not because she wanted to. What will she risk to help Harry and her family through the war?
Hitcount: Story Total: 6579



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.



Author's Notes:
AHH! It's my first fanfiction! I can't believe it!! I hope it's good and please don't hate. I'm a terrible writer and I can never get it right. I know I have some misspellings and some incorrect things but if you catch anything please tell me. Plus if there is something that you want to happen feel free to tell me and I can include it in the story. It's my first story so please be nice. Really really really really hope you like it.




ChapterPrinter


The dark robes were fitted perfectly for her. Of course Tom would have had some evil tailor somewhere in his blasted army. The midnight colored fabric was light and hugged her body. Beautiful but easy to move in. Ginny stared at her reflection in the full length mirror and her eyes traced from her robes to her face. Her once gleaming brown eyes now were dead and her famous Weasley red-hair hung limp and no longer blazed. She wanted to die. But as this thought came to her, her arm began to feel a familiar sting that had started the day he marked her. Ginny lifted her sleeve to reveal a black skull with a snake slithering out of the mouth. Tom was calling to his Death Eaters. They were going to attack tonight.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Harry stood at the front door of the Burrow and only had one thing on his mind. Or rather, one person.

Ginny.

It'd been months since he's seen her fiery hair and those chocolate warm eyes. His mind wondered to the Gryfinndor Common Room and the winning Quidditch match...

"Bloody hell, Harry could you just knock already? It's freezing out here." Ron pushed him aside and gave three loud whacks against the wooden door.

They waited patiently as they heard cautious footsteps slowly make their way to the door. A couple seconds later, they sighted a pupil through the eye-hole followed by many clicks and clacks from about half a dozen locks and protective charms. The door opened slightly showing a surprised Arthur Weasley.

"Harry...Ron? Herm-" Mr. Weasley immediately stopped short and pulled out his wand, pointing it straight at the three of them. "What was the joke that George made the night he got his ear blown off?"

"Fred had asked George how he felt and he replied Saintlike because his ear was 'Holey'." Harry replied.

Mr. Weasley paused for a moment and to the shock of Harry, pulled all three of them into a hug.

"Now come on inside. It's too dangerous to stand out here." Mr. Weasley ushered them inside, scanning the horizon for Death Eaters before closing the door behind them.

"It's really good to see you lot and- oh, MOLLY!! HARRY, RON, AND HERMIONE ARE HERE!" In response to Mr. Weasley's announcement the was a loud thump and a set of shuffling feet followed by stomps down the stairs.

"Arthur, I swear if you're lying to me, I'll hex you to your next life and you can count-" As Molly Weasley finally descended the stairs- not too gracefully- Harry saw the mother he never had. Though she was a bit disheveled, she had a small twinkle in her eyes that Harry hadn't seem for months. Speaking of someone he hadn't seen for months...

Mrs. Weasley gasped and put her hand to her heart.

"Is it really them Arthur, is it-" Mr. Weasley interrupted his dazed wife with a simple "Yes." Upon hearing the clarification, Mrs. Weasley charged at them then, embracing them in one of her bone-crushing hugs.

"Oh Ron! Harry, Hermione! I'm so glad you're alright! You worried me so much and you left without saying where you'd gone to and-" Mrs. Weasley stopped her rambling and something in her eyes changed and instead of the warm expression she'd been giving them, her eyes now had a fire in them in which Ron recognized even after all this time away.

"RONALD WEASLEY, HARRY POTTER, AND HERMIONE GRANGER! HOW DARE YOU GO OFF INTO SOMETHING DANGEROUS WITHOUT SAYING A SINGLE GOODBYE AND ONLY A NOTE BARELY SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT WHERE YOU WERE GOING AND WHAT YOU WERE DOING!! DO YOU REALIZED YOU COULD'VE BEEN KILLED?? DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU WOULD'VE DONE TO ME? AND RONALD WEASLEY, YOU GET YOUR SORRY ARSE BACK HERE, YOU ARE NOT GETTING OUT OF THIS ONE MISTER!!!" Mrs. Weasley now had her attention on her son that had been trying to back into the kitchen slowly, almost making it to the entrance before being noticed. Ron cringed and made his way back next to Harry.

"I'd rather face a hundred Death Eaters right now then this." Ron mumbled. Harry barely fought back a smile as Mrs. Weasley kept ranting.

"I HEARD THAT RONALD AND OHH YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING TO YA IF YOU THING THIS IS-" Mrs. Weasley couldn't finish her threat before Harry interrupted her.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Weasley. We didn't want to leave you in the dark, but this is a mission only Ron, Hermione and I can complete. The less people who know about it the better. I'm sorry we left without saying goodbye, but it would've been harder with everyone trying to stop us. So please understand this and don't be mad. Also, not to be rude but where is Ginny?"

Harry couldn't help himself. He'd been thinking about her for months and had wanted to see her, Most of all to hold her. He'd expected that she would run into his arms and envelope him in her flowery scent. But throughout all the times Mrs. Weasley had screamed his name she still hadn't come down. He figured she was maybe asleep and a little bit groggy after being woken up or something like that. Harry was too busy imagining being reunited with Ginny Weasley after all this time to notice that Mrs. Weasley was now sobbing into Mr. Weasley's chest.

"Umm... Mrs. Weasley?" Harry seemed just as confused as Ron or Hermione and he suddenly began to feel a sick feeling in his stomach. "Mrs. Weasley, what is it? What happened to Ginny?"

"DEATH EATERS TOOK HER!!" Mrs. Weasley seemed to scream this and suddenly lowered her voice, giving the best explanation she could between sobs.

"They a-a-ambushed Arthur a-and I, about t-twelve of them against j-just the t-t-two of us and Ginny. Ginny was u-upstairs and as soon as she h-heard a ruckus, she came running d-down. Arthur and I tried to p-protect her but they s-stunned us. It was h-hopeless. When we a-awoke we re-realized she was g-g-gone and ever since then, the O-Order has been l-looking for her."

Terror struck Harry and he felt suddenly worried. Very worried. Horror raced through his mind and he pictured what could be happening to her at this very moment. The thought of her getting tortured brought him more pain then a thousand Crucio curses at once. He could barely stand, using a nearby chair as his support. Ron's face began to turn an unhealthy shade of green and he was frozen in place. Hermione tried to silence her sobs by covering her mouth and it came out as small whimpers.

"W-We'll get her back Mrs. Weasley. I swear it." That was all Harry could manage as he focused on steadying his breathing. If she needed to be rescued, he would have to remain calm. Calm. But how could he be calm. Ginny, the love of his life and the only reason he was fighting, was gone. So he was wrong after all, she would've been safer with him. He could've protected her. He was so stupid. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!

"It's no use Harry. The Order has been looking for her everywhere, they've searched everywhere they thought Death Eaters would be. They've found nothing. If it wasn't for the Order, Molly and I would be out there looking for her but it'd be better to stay here just in case she's escaped or something. Fred and George are here and you should stay here too."

At the sound of their name, Fred and George Apparated into the living room smiling but having lost the mischief shimmer in their eyes.

"Hello Harry! Glad to see that your back-" Fred began

"-and looking more dashing then ever." George completed, observing Harry's dirt covered jacket and grass-stained pants.

"Oh, hey George, isn't that our dear brother-"

"-Ronnie-kins? Have you grown shorter Ronnie?"

Ron gave a snort, happy the twins haven't forgotten this old game of theirs throughout this whole thing. At least something was still the same.

"Oi you and Hermione-" George said.

"-give a good shag yet?" Fred grinned

Ron was about to protest and Hermione stood there, horror etching on her face, when a loud boom was heard outside. Suddenly a bright light could be seen and it slowly dimmed. Harry rushed over to the window and looked out. What he saw shocked him even more. Several Death Eaters were outside battling the members of the Order. Curses were flying back and forth, some aimed and others just flung to hit something. Several curses hit the house and it gave a low rumble.

"Everyone the escape door! Wands at the ready and stick together!" Mr. Weasley rushed to grab his wand and gathered them around a secret door that suddenly formed. "At the count of three, I'll open the door and run to the area between the trees where a secret port-key is, it's an old spatula. Ready? One, two, THREE!" Mr. Weasley opened the door and they walked into it finding that on the door had brought them into the forest behind the Burrow house. When everyone was out, the door suddenly disappeared, leaving the seven of them in the forest. They began to look around for the spatula when Harry spotted a lone figure standing in front of them. Her red hair rustled a bit as the cold wind brushed through it. Her black silk robes draped over her thin body yet still making her look so beautiful. Her brown eyes, now lighting up at the sight of her family. Her face was more angular and it made her look older.

"Ginny?" Harry's breath caught and his heart swelled at the sight of her. Months of separation had prepared him for her beauty and her light when she would smile at him. But something was wrong, her expression seemed pained and sad at the sight of him.

She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out.

Mrs. Weasley's eyes widened at the sight of her daughter. And could barely form her words correctly.

"Ginny...GINNY!! Oh dear how we missed you! Are you alright?!?!" Mrs. Weasley stepped toward her daughter but as soon as she did, Ginny took a step back. Right then Harry knew there was definitely something wrong. As she did her sleeve brushed to the side to reveal Voldemort's mark. She was a Death Eater! His innocent Ginny Weasley was a Death Eater? Impossible. It must be some kind of joke. It couldn't be, Ginny wouldn't betray him. He loved her, she loved him. Or at least he thought she did. No, he knew she did. But what about the mark, she couldn't have done that herself and why would she. A whirlwind of thoughts swirled in Harry's head and he couldn't think right. He looked around to see if anyone else noticed. Apparently they did. Her families eyes shot out of their sockets as the saw the black ink imprinted into her arm. There were several gasps and her mother inhaled a sharp breath.

"Ginevra Molly Weasley. GINEVRA WEASLEY! THIS HAD BETTER BE A JOKE!! THIS IS NOT FUNNY! YOU BETTER REMOVE THAT RIGHT NOW!! GINEVRA! HOW COULD YOU?!" Mrs. Weasley was bellowing and Harry had never seen Mrs. Weasley so angry. She also seemed so desperate.

"Mum,,,MU-" Ginny was cut short by Mrs. Weasley who screamed, "I AM NO MUM OF YOURS WITH THAT MARK ON YOUR ARM! TAKE THAT OFF RIGHT NOW!!" Mrs. Weasley wasn't sane anymore. Though Harry couldn't blame her. Even thinking that your daughter was impersonating a Death Eater was a sin in Molly Weasley's book.

Ginny began to raise her wand and pointed it straight at her family.

"I'm sorry, but it isn't fake. It's real. I'm so so sorry but this is something I have to do. Mum, Dad, Harry, everyone...even though I am what I am. You'll have to trust me. I'll explain everything after it's all over. If I get a chance. But for now you have to follow me. Quietly. The Death Eaters know where that Port-key leads. If you go there you'll be ambushed."

The Weasley's didn't know what to say, should the trust this girl? This Ginny?
Reviews 10
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear