Search:

SIYE Time:14:14 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


The List
By Brennus

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Extreme Language, Intimate Sexual Situations, Negative Alcohol Use, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 277
Summary: A freak accident clears the name of Sirius Black who then takes over the welfare of a young Harry Potter. A hideous discovery convinces Sirius Hogwarts is too dangerous for the young boy. Years later a lonely, over-worked Harry meets a young lady who will change his life and actually allow him to have a little fun. If only his fellow Aurors could work out who he was dating.
Hitcount: Story Total: 153282; Chapter Total: 18652
Awards: View Trophy Room




Author's Notes:
Oh, the problems I had with this chapter! The first draft came out as pure porn. All I needed was one of those cheesy Seventies soundtracks to go with it (wah-chacca-wah!). My next attempt was so bland it put ME to sleep. Inspiration came, however, and this now one of my favorite chapters.

I’ve pushed the story rating up to an ‘R’ to be on the safe side. Please remember than any naughty bits are all done in the best possible taste.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Chapter 4 - Figure 2b....whoopee!


Next morning found Harry once again sitting in his kitchen thinking about a certain red-haired lady who had exploded his life just a few weeks before. As he cradled his tea, he considered the rather desperate reaction he had the previous night when Ginny had informed him she had to leave. It wasn’t that he thought she was making some excuse to leave at all, she had been as upset as he that she had to go. Even so, he was struggling to put his finger on what had got him worked up so.

He was not surprised in the least that given the slightest encouragement he had tried to get in her knickers. Merlin, he’d been thinking about that since he first set eyes on her. It wasn’t even that the chance to dispel seven months of sexual frustration had been snatched away from him (although he wasn’t 100% sure of that). There were many times in his life when he had celibate and frankly, apart from his six months with Sharon, it was what he considered the norm.

So what else had got him upset? He thought back over their last two dates and had to admit he was surprised at how much personal information he had shared with her. In the space of two evenings he had told Ginny more about himself then he had told Sharon in half a year. Of course, there was much Harry had to keep from Sharon, but even so he found that once he had started talking to Ginny, it all just started pouring out. She was incredibly easy to talk to.

Her personality intrigued him as well. Coming from a large family where she was the only girl had obviously toughened her up. She was as fiery and passionate as her bright red-hair suggested but had a warmth to her that frankly just made him want to curl up in her arms. Add to the mix her intelligence and fantastic sense of humour and it all resulted in a wonderful person he was deeply attracted to.

And there’s the rub, he thought. The reason he was so upset that she had to leave just as they were getting close. He was falling for her. No, he corrected himself, he had fallen for her and he was in deep already. But were his feelings just plain desperation? He could hardly call himself on the rebound, after all it was seven months since he had split up with Sharon. Seven long, lonely months. Could he be sure that he hadn’t latched onto Ginny as the first decent girl he had come across? No, that was bollocks, he had met loads of girls in the last few months but never had the slightest desire to do anything about them. This was the first time since he broke up with Sharon he had felt anything for a woman he met.

So where did this leave him? Ginny was wonderful and he desperately hoped they could have a successful relationship. At the same time he was terrified that he had fallen for her way too fast, when there was still so much about her he didn’t know. Why was a fantastic girl like that alone? Was there something wrong personality wise he had yet to encounter?

He sighed. For all his introspection all he could do was carry on. He would be counting down the days until Tuesday when he would see her again and he would try to walk into the relationship with open eyes. Despite this, he still felt a shiver of fear. If this relationship failed he thought he might as well just give up and throw himself off a cliff. He drank his tea with that happy thought bouncing round his brain.

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

Harry stood nervously in front of his fireplace preparing to Floo to Ginny’s flat for the first time. He clutched a bottle of red wine that she had said she particularly liked last week when she came to dinner. He had dressed simply in a short sleeved black shirt and jeans as he felt they would be appropriate for the rather casual meal Ginny had suggested. The fact he had given the matter so much though spoke volumes about how anxious he was. Their previous date had ended with them practically trying to suck each other’s faces off and he hoped this night would continue in a similar way, if not things may get awkward. Gathering his courage he stepped into the Floo.

One disorienting Floo journey later, he stepped into her flat. A brief look round revealed he had entered a combined living room/kitchen area and he spotted Ginny in the kitchen obviously preparing something. At his arrival, she turned and smiled.

Harry hurried over to her as she flung her arms open to as he approached. Encouraged by this warm welcome he slipped his arms around her and drew her in for a kiss. He had intended this to be a simple hello kiss but as soon as their lips met he felt her hands snake into his hair pulling him in tight. The kiss deepened and he felt her tongue demanding entry into his mouth. He opened his lips accommodatingly and ran his own tongue over hers. Letting his left hand drop he cradled the beautiful curve of her shapely bum which he squeezed firmly. While doing this he had manage to back her up against the kitchen worktop as he pressed himself against her. They continued enthusiastically in this manner until it occurred to him that he hadn’t actually spoken to Ginny yet.

“Hi,” he gasped, as he managed to pull his lips away from hers for a second. The only reply he received was for Ginny to pull his lips back onto hers.

“Brought wine,” he said trying again. The bottle had been awkwardly clutched in his right hand since he arrived and he wasn’t quite sure what to do with it. Ginny just pulled him back into the kiss while snatching the bottle from him. After several attempts she managed to place it on the kitchen worktop behind her and took the opportunity of having a free hand to grab his arse as well. Then, finally, Ginny spoke to him for the first time that evening.

“Bedroom,” she moaned into his ear. Deciding conversation that evening was going to be limited he allowed himself to be dragged out of a door and down a small hallway. Ginny flung open another door further down and pulled him in. Before he quite knew what had happened his short-sleeved shirt had been pulled over his head, unbuttoned, and Ginny was leaving a trail of kisses along his now bare chest. Thinking this looked a fun game he reached down and pulled her t-shirt over her head revealing a lacy black bra. His hand instantly went to this and he began to fondle her breasts while kissing her neck. Ginny’s hands in the meantime began to undo his jeans and she broke free so she could pull them down to his ankles.

Somehow, he managed to pull his jeans, shoes and socks off in two swift tugs but Ginny clearly felt he was still overdressed. In one rapid motion his boxer shorts were also on the floor and she was running her hands over him with delight. Trying to stop himself being too distracted by her fingers were doing Harry pulled her jeans and knickers down together and then removed her bra. Ginny stood before him stark naked and he was mesmerized by her beauty. He literally picked her up and threw her onto the bed, leaping after her so he could attack her neck with his mouth.

She was a goddess, he thought, and a goddess needs to be worshipped. He was determined that this would be special for her and he was going to do everything he could to make it so.

After the disaster of his first time, when he had met his previous girlfriend Sharon he knew that he had to do better. To help him, he had discreetly purchased a number of books from Muggle book shops with titles such as ‘How to drive your woman wild in bed!’ and ‘Advanced lovemaking!’ He had practiced diligently and felt he had raised his game to an acceptable standard. With Ginny, however, that would not be enough and he wanted to take her to new heights.

He began ravaging her body with kisses, gradually moving downwards until he encountered the area described in ‘Advanced lovemaking!’ as figure 2b. He set to work diligently using all the prescribed techniques and was rewarded with shrieks of passion. Her screams were driving him wild and he nearly forgot to complete step 8. Soon Ginny was panting as she ran her shaking hands through his hair encouraging him to take his efforts to a new level. Then he felt her whole body tense and with a surprisingly high pitched scream she ‘fulfilled her ultimate pleasure experience’ as he remembered it being described.

The book now stated it was acceptable to address his own needs and detailed various methods to achieve a maximum state of arousal. Unfortunately, by this point his brain had turned to goo and instead he just jumped on her. Unable to control himself he totally ignored the tantric breathing exercises he was supposed to be doing and instead just tried to shag her brains out. Ginny was shouting his name again and urging him to go faster and he couldn’t refuse her. The creaking of the bedsprings was becoming so loud that he was becoming seriously concerned the bed would collapse. Knowing he was ignoring several chapters of ‘How to drive your woman wild in bed!’ he found he couldn’t slow his pace or change his position. With a strangled cry he completed step 24 much quicker than the authors had recommended and felt his whole body shudder with pleasure.

Eventually Harry rolled off her and lay by her side. Ginny was staring at the ceiling her expression unreadable as her breathing returned to normal. Harry scanned her face for any signs of disappointment but she was expressionless.

“Ginny,” he began tentatively, “I’m sorry I didn’t last longer --” He was cut off before he could say anything further as Ginny’s head shot around to face him.

“What? You’re apologising for that?” she asked incredulously.

“Err, yeah, well maybe. Was it okay for you then?” he asked, confused by her reaction.

“Harry, that was without doubt the best shag I have ever had in my life!” she declared passionately. “If you can do it any better than that I might as well quit the Harpies now because you and I will never be leaving this bedroom!”

Harry smiled, realising he was just being paranoid again. Truth be told, it had been wonderful and his best time as well but it was just fantastic to hear Ginny say the same. He really needed to have a little confidence in his own ability, after all Sharon had never complained and what he had done with Ginny just then was a magnitude beyond anything he had done with her.

“I’m sorry, Ginny, I’m just being a bit of a prat,” he apologised and moved over to slip his arms around her. She snuggled into his embrace and they lay, just gently touching other or sharing the occasional soft kiss. It felt wonderful just to hold her like that. After a while their kisses started to become more frequent and passionate and Harry realised he was ready to make love to Ginny again. This time, however, he would be doing it by the book!

Summoning all the knowledge he had gathered from his reference material he set to work. He worked through all the six chapters of foreplay techniques of ‘Advanced lovemaking’ and even threw in a bit of improvisation, all of which seemed to delight Ginny.

Moving onto more advanced chapters he this time remembered to regulate his breathing and try and bring it in synchronisation with hers. He utilised all the positions from chapter 21 and even brought in a few from ‘The Karma Sutra explained’ (fully illustrated, £8.99 from all good book sellers). He was delighted when he finished long after Ginny. Gasping for breath he collapsed on the bed next to her. They lay side by side bathing in the afterglow of their love making. After a while Ginny turned her head towards him.

“Harry, remember I said if you could shag me better than the first time, we wouldn’t ever be leaving this bedroom?” she asked.

“Yes,” he replied.

“I’ll write my resignation letter to the Harpies, you start boarding up the door.” They both burst out laughing as they fell into each other’s arms with Harry making a mental note to write a thank you note to a number of authors.
Reviews 277
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear