Search:

SIYE Time:10:25 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter, MI-13 Agent Extraordinare
By Milarqui

- Text Size +

Category:
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Romance
Warnings: Mild Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 16
Summary: *** Winner of Best Overall, Characterization, and The People’s Choice Award in the Harry Bond 007 Challenge ***
Harry Potter, MI-13 Agent, is tasked to infiltrate Draco Malfoy's ball when rumours of Death Eaters trying to resurrect Voldemort become known. For this task, he is partnered with fellow Agent Ginny Weasley.

Sparks will jump between them before the mission is through, though...
Hitcount: Story Total: 16018; Chapter Total: 3437





Author's Notes:
Here is chapter 2! This is where I intended for Neville and Luna to appear. They would have probably been caught in the middle of some "fun action" by Harry and Ginny, and it would take a few minutes for the two of them to get back in track with the whole "give H&G important objects".

Let's hope you like it!




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


2: Preparations

“So, how did you meet Hermione?” Ginny asked Harry while they were taking the lift down towards Research Department.

“We met ten years ago. I had gone with my godfather Sirius on holidays to Paris, and we met by chance with a couple of dentists and their daughter. Hermione slipped and mentioned she had been going to Hogwarts, and we became friends.”

“So, any juicy details in that friendship? Kisses, sex, anything?”

“You're seriously asking me if there something between me and your sister-in-law?”

“Yeah. It's mostly so that I can needle her, don't worry.”

“Well, I am sorry, but you will feel disappointed in knowing that there was never anything between us. Sure, she is beautiful, but I never felt anything beyond friendship for her. It would have never worked between us. Plus, she's not my type.”

“Oh? What's your type, then?”

“Well, it is difficult to say. I like... passionate women, with a spark, fiery if you will. Smart. Not too tall. Willing to get herself in risks. Women that shine in the middle of the night.”

“Funny, that's what they say about me,” Ginny replied, moving her eyebrows in a flirty manner.

“Really? I am glad about it, Miss Weasley. But, you know what makes a woman really shine in the night?”

“Do tell me.”

“I've heard a roll in the hay makes wonders for that.” She seemed surprised, and he grinned at her. “It's fun! Roll, roll, roll in ze hay,” he said with a Germanic accent, grateful for having watched that film. It was the hardest he had laughed in months.

“I zink dat should haf bin my sentence, Doctor Fronkensteen,” she replied with a matching smirk and accent.

“Ah, a fellow admirer of the classics, I really like that as well.”

“So, would you like a film marathon when we finish this mission, Potter?”

“Along with any other marathon you may think of, my dear,” he replied with a wink.

The two of them kept bantering the whole way towards the Research Department, where they were met by a pair of identical looking twins.

“Ah, F and G, nice to see you again,” Harry said, grinning. The two of them were yet another showing of the greatness of the “Wayne” system. Out of MI-13, they were Fred and George Weasley, the famous owners of the “Weasley Wizard Wheezies” chain of joke shops, but here, they were F and G, two of the foremost inventors Research had. All in all, they were the resident Q's of MI-13.

“Oh, Harry Potter, good chap, nice to see you here,” one of them — Fred, Harry thought, looking at the F in his lab coat — said happily.

“And accompanied by our sister dearest, Ginevra Weasley, nonetheless!” George said.

“Do you want to remember the feeling of your snots flying out of your nose, Georgie?” Ginny asked, in a very sweet tone that Harry felt was quite dangerous. And sexy. George raised his hands.

“Sorry, sorry, Ginny, won't happen again, I swear. “

“So, what do you have for us?”

“Well, the usual. Short wand for infiltration, some Decoy Detonators, Instant Darkness Powder...” Fred said, piling a bit of each thing on their arms. “All of it hidden in your dress robes within undetectable expanded pockets, naturally.”

“The fun part begins now. Here,” George continued, giving Harry a small ball.

“What's this?” he asked.

“A Stunning Sphere.”

“I guess it shoots a Stunner, so what's the special thing?” Ginny asked.

“Oh-ho, young sister, it does not shoot a Stunner.”

“It shoots Stunners in every direction at the same time!”

“Although, take into account that it has a very short range.”

“Three metres, give or take.”

“Can be useful if you are in a pickle, though.”

“They are charmed not to affect whoever threw it.”

“They do sound quite useful,” Ginny interrupted. “If you get us a few, we will give them good use.”

“Great! Now, have this, it's a modified Muggle gun that can shoot certain spells at a very fast rate, much faster than what you can do with a wand.”

“It uses an amplifier to use as little magic as possible, and it requires to be recharged after one hundred shots, but it does good work.”

The twins continued showing many of their inventions, making both Harry and Ginny wish they had their undetectable extension bags with them.

“How do you plan for us to carry all of this, guys?” Harry said, interrupting them.

“We told you already, undetectable expanded pockets.”

“OK, you two, enough,” an older, equally red-haired man interrupted.

“Hi, Bill,” Ginny said, smiling.

“Hi, firebug,” Bill Weasley, the elder of the Weasley siblings, replied, giving her a one-armed hug. “Nice to see you again, Potter.”

“Same to you, B.”

“So, I guess you want the schematics for Malfoy's wards, right? Best if you drop all of those things on a table, don't want to cause chaos in our lab,” Bill said, pointing the two field agents towards the laboratory. Unlike many others, Bill Weasley was one of the few that worked full time for MI-13, even if he had a cover story as an independent curse-breaker and a marriage to a beautiful French witch called Fleur Delacour, whom he had met during a joint French-British mission.

After Harry and Ginny got rid of everything the twins had piled on them, Bill led them to the creatively named “Wards Lab”.

“OK, you two pay attention. I'll give you a written review later so that you may revise it before infiltration, but it's best if you learn this now. The room in question has been warded with the usual anti-eavesdropping wards, as well as anti-Apparition wards, anti-Portkey wards, Accounting wards...”

“Accounting wards?” Ginny asked, surprised.

“Takes count of how many people cross the wards and have entered the room.”

“Oh.”

Bill listed a few more things before moving onto the next thing.

“Fortunately, they haven't created invasive wards, nor made them permanent, because then it would be a whole lot more difficult for you two. That's why we have made this,” Bill said, handing Ginny a small object that looked like a torch. “It's a ward nullifier. Can make holes into wards through which you can get through without activating the wards. The hole should be big enough to help you two through, although it is experimental, so do not rely on it.”

“Don't worry, Bill. Now, how are we expected to bug the room?”

“We have a couple of ideas, most of which are, unfortunately, not very useful, as they would still require to retrieve the bugs back. The twins and a few others are working on a bug that can transmit through radio waves, but so far there's no luck, they either blow up or only send garbled sounds.”

“What we have that works sounds better than nothing.”

“We can either infiltrate an Animagus, which is something Malfoy has not taken into account, put a Recording Charm on an object or a charmed quill to write on a piece of parchment.”

“Either of the former two is best. A moving quill would be easily seen,” Harry said.

“Best yet, we use both of the former two. Best we have some redundancies, don't you think?” Ginny suggested.

“Good. I don't know who will be assigned to be the 'bug', but you will get the Recording object the morning before the ball.”

“Great. Anything else we need to know about?”

“That you'd better be careful when you get in there. Draco Malfoy may be a little bastard, but he has still managed to get around him all Death Eaters that managed to get scot free. So, good luck!”

Harry and Ginny smiled, and left the room, intent on getting everything they would need for their mission.
Reviews 16
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear