Search:

SIYE Time:0:21 on 20th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


After
By Senator of Sorcery

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe, Asylum Challenge (2013-3), Asylum Challenge (2013-3)
Characters:Albus Dumbledore, All, Draco Malfoy, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Lily Potter, Luna Lovegood, Minerva McGonagall, Other, Ron Weasley
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Dark Fiction, Death, Disturbing Imagery, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 105
Summary: *** Winner of Best Overall, Best Drama and the People’s Choice Award in the Asylum Challenge ***
*Nominated for 2014 April/May and November/December DSTA for Best Romance and Best Drama* *Nominated for 2016 January/February DSTA for Best Drama and Best Completed*

Ginny's plans for the weekend were just perfect: a day out in Hogsmeade with her girlfriends. Spend the morning window shopping and wishing, then lunch at the Three Broomsticks, and then to the local theater for a production of the Scottish Play (Macbeth).


Unfortunately, the bad luck of the Scottish Play strikes before it even starts. The village is invaded by Death Eaters, Dementors, and a man she had hoped to never see again in her life.


And in the middle of the battle, Ginny sees something she'd never thought she'd see. Voldemort and one of her greatest friends dueling; Harry Potter and Voldemort fighting so fiercely, she lost focus on her own battle. Harry Potter, crying out, falling, and hitting the ground. Dead.

And then, someone she never expected to help her saves her from Voldemort’s wrath.
Hitcount: Story Total: 169260; Chapter Total: 3563





Author's Notes:
A/N: You know what I regret most about the last chapter? Killing Nagini. WHY TOM WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CREATURE TO HOUSE YOUR FILTHY SOUL? Ah, requiescat in pace Nagini. You never did anything wrong but trust a monster.
P.S. What did you think I was going to say?




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Chapter Thirty-Seven

In Memorium


A majority of the Death Eaters who had run from Harry were found in the forest, tangled in spider silk. The Acromantulas had not been pleased at being driven from their hollow; they had caught and were about to eat the last of the Death Eaters when Aurors rescued them and took them to Azkaban. The rest of them were found in the following days, captured and taken to the prison to await trial. Every Death Eater that had been injured was treated at St. Mungo's before incarceration at Azkaban. There were some that had not participated in the battle, and had fled the country at the news of Voldemort's death, but they were eventually caught and tried for their crimes.

Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy were granted amnesty for their role in returning Harry Potter to life. Lucius used his influence to lesson Draco's sentence to house arrest. His total time trapped in the family manor would be decided later, but the court agreed on a maximum of fifteen years and insisted on a minimum of seven. Bellatrix Lestrange committed suicide inside Azkaban and she was interred in the prison's graveyard. Peter Pettigrew was found hiding in London four weeks after Voldemort's death and his death certificate was revoked. He was one of the first Death Eaters to be tried, and he was awarded seventy years inside Azkaban.

Minister Fudge was found to be taking bribes from the richer Death Eaters to turn a blind eye to their actions in the Ministry. He was immediately removed from office and Amelia Bones was sworn in as his interim replacement. Madam Bones' first action as Minister for Magic was to declare that any witch or wizard carrying the Death Eater mark would be given a minimum sentence of ten years in Azkaban for hate crimes; her second was to grant financial aid to those who had lost family in the final battle.

There had been fatalities on both sides of the fight, but only a few on the side of the Death Eaters. On the side of the Order: more than thirty people were killed. Another twenty received serious injuries, and nearly ten were disabled for life. A memorial service for those that died was arranged for three weeks after the battle, and a ceremony to grant the Order of Merlin to those who had fought and lived was set up a week and a half after that.

Dumbledore had a small funeral before the memorial service. He was laid to rest in a marble tomb at the edge of the forest near the lake and the merpeople sang a melancholic song as he was placed in his tomb. McGonagall took the mantle of Headmistress and spoke at his funeral.

The memorial service was held on the grounds of Hogwarts in the morning and posthumous Order of Merlin awards were granted to the dead, received by their families. Harry himself was asked to give out the awards, and he could not refuse.

They gathered in front of the lake; a platform was built and chairs were set out and a black obelisk was erected as a memorial. As Harry gave out the posthumous awards, Professor McGonagall would assist the surviving family carve the names into the obelisk.

The day was warm but a cool breeze kept those attending from overheating. Harry stood on the platform by a table holding the awards with a Ministry official and Madam Minister Bones. Even the forest was quiet.

Once the mourners had gathered, Madam Bones stepped forward to address them.

"This morning is one you will all remember," she began. "This morning we remember all who fell defending this school from the Death Eaters. Though they were victorious, they gave their lives to do so and we remember that. We remember each and every woman, child, and man. We dedicate this obelisk to their memory, and we grant them the Order of Merlin, first class, in honor of their sacrifice. We ask that their family members come and receive their lost loved one's Order of Merlin and carve their name into the memorial.

"This morning, we remember Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody."

A young woman, Anna Moody, stood from the front row and mounted the platform. Harry took the first of the awards off the table and handed it to her. He had spoken briefly to her earlier that week; she was Moody's only child from a marriage that had failed when she was a child. Anna Moody wiped tears from her eyes and hugged Harry. Madam Bones shook her hand and Professor McGonagall helped the girl carve her father's name into the obelisk.

"We remember Alice Zeller."

Mr. Zeller and Alice's younger sister, who was a second year at Hogwarts stood. Harry gave them Alice's award, hugged the little sister and shook hands with the father, then watched them carve their loved one's name into the obelisk. The little girl was crying silently but the father kept his tears from falling.

"We remember Alicia Spinnet."

Harry looked down at his feet as Alicia's parents and younger brother stood up and walked up to the platform. He had regretted not getting to know Alicia more even though they had shared a team for five years.

He gave Alicia's mother the award, hugged her and her son, shook hands with her father and watched them carve Alicia's name into the obelisk. They moved slowly and robotically, their grief making them silent.

"We remember Amos Diggory."

Harry bit his lip hard as Madam Bones read this name. He had dragged Cedric Diggory's body out of the maze to his father and now he gave Mrs. Diggory her husband's award. Mrs. Diggory was crying like so many others and her hand shook as she carved her husband's name into the obelisk with her wand.

"We remember Anthony Goldstien."

Anthony Goldstien's parents had died a long time ago and he had no siblings. Harry hadn't known this until the week before when his only surviving relative said she wanted nothing to do with her brother's family, even if it was her nephew's funeral. Instead of parents or a sibling, Anthony's closest friend, Greta Hollings, received his award. Greta was stoney-faced as she mounted the platform but there were tears ready to fall. She hugged Harry and Madam Bones as she took Anthony's award. She did not need Professor McGonagall's help carving her best friend's name into the obelisk.

"We remember Arnold Peasegood."

Arnold Peasgood was one of the Aurors who had responded to the battle. His elderly mother received his award. The woman whispered her thanks to Harry as he hugged her. Harry watched her carve her son's name into the obelisk, thinking that it wasn't fair for someone to outlive their child.

"We remember —" Madam Bone's voice faltered, but she cleared her throat and tried again. "We remember Augusta Longbottom."

Harry watched Neville rise from his chair and mount the platform. Neville had changed since Harry had last seen him — which was the morning of the initial invasion of Hogsmeade and his death —; he was thinner, his hair longer and his face gaunter. Harry hugged him after presenting his grandmother's award to him.

"I'm sorry, mate," Harry whispered.

Neville nodded stiffly. "She went out the way she wanted. Kicking arse."

Harry smiled slightly and Neville did as well. Madam Bones hugged him as well, and Neville went to carve his grandmother's name into the obelisk.

"We remember Aurora Sinestra."

Harry had never really paid much attention to the Astronomy teacher, and he hadn't known she was married until the week before. Her husband was a tall, African man with a deep voice. He shook Harry's hand and thanked him like Mrs. Peasegood had done, even though he was crying.

"We remember Brody Proudfoot."

Harry remembered the Auror. He had been stationed in Hogsmeade the day of the attack and had helped a group of third years get out of the village. Brody Proudfoot's brother and sister received his award. Both of his siblings were crying and his sister told him that Brody had always been on Harry's side, even when the Prophet made him out to be a liar.

"We remember Charity Burbage."

The Muggle Studies teacher had been killed in the final moments of the fight, Harry had found out. She had been pushed to the ground by two Death Eaters and was killed by a dark spell that had left her body almost unrecognizable. Her two brothers received her award and carved her name into the obelisk.

"We remember Collin Creevy."

Harry had to blink away tears at the mention of Collin. He hadn't known that the boy was fighting and had he did, he would have sent him home. Dennis and Collin's father received his award, and Dennis hugged Harry. The boy was too young for this.

"We remember Dedalus Diggle."

Dedalus Diggle had died of his wounds the day after the battle. His younger sister received his award and added his name to the obelisk.

"We remember Eddie Carmicheal."

Like Anthony, Eddie didn't have family. He had been brought up in an orphanage and his award was received by Greta Hollings as well. The tears that had gathered in her eyes when she received Anthony's Order of Merlin had fallen by the time Eddie's name was called.

"We remember Eleanor Branstone."

Eleanor Branstone had been fourteen. She should have been evacuated but had snuck back to help her older brother fight. This must have been weighing on her brother's mind, for when he came to receive her award there was guilt as well as grief in his eyes.

"We remember Eliza Savage."

Another Auror who had been at Hogsmeade during the attack. Eliza's husband and mother-in-law received her award. Mrs. Savage was carrying Eliza's two year old son.

"We remember Emmeline Vance."

Emmeline younger brother and his wife received her award. Emmeline's sister-in-law was pregnant, and her brother had told Harry that Emmeline was supposed to be the godmother.

"We remember Fred Weasley."

Harry did not bother to blink away tears now. Almost all of the Weasley family was gathered in the audience but only George and Mrs. Weasley came up to take Fred's award. Mr. Weasley would have been there, but he was staying at St. Mungo's, being treated for a minor injury. Bill was at the hospital as well, but he was fine.

Mrs. Weasley hugged Harry tightly and cried on his shoulder for a moment. He rubbed her back and whispered reassurance to her. After hiccupping herself into some calm, she let go and George hugged him. Fred's twin was crying unashamedly, and he was trembling when he hugged Harry.

"We remember Gregory Williamson."

Another Auror. Harry gave his award to his sister and wife, expressing his sorrow at their loss. Gregory Williamson and his wife hadn't even been married a year.

"We remember Hamish MacFarlan."

MacFarlan's wife and two sons received his award. Harry didn't know who MacFarlan was, and like with all the others, he didn't know what to say other than "I'm sorry."

"We remember Hestia Jones."

Hestia's father received her award. The man shook Harry's hand with a firm grip and a single tear slipping from his eye.

"We remember Killian Dawlish."

Killian Dawlish had no family except for a cousin from Wales. The cousin had said when they contacted him that he didn't know Killian well but was sad to hear he was dead. Harry wasn't sure if he meant it or not.

"We remember Kings — Kinglsey Shacklebolt." Madam Bones' voice cracked and she raised a shaking hand to her eyes. Harry patted her shoulder gently. Kingsley's sister received his award. Madam Bones hugged her tightly and the two women cried for a moment before she moved on to carve his name onto the obelisk.

Madam Bones regained her composure and resumed the list. "We remember Mundungus Fletcher."

Harry remembered contacting Mundungus' mother. The woman had screamed at him that she wanted to hear nothing about her son other than he had been locked up in Azkaban before he told her that Mundungus was dead. Mrs. Fletcher had gone silent for a moment, then yelled 'Good riddance!' and kicked Harry out of her Floo. He hadn't expected her to come, but as Madam Bones read the name, he saw the stoop-shouldered old woman rise from her chair and move shakily to the platform. She said nothing but took the Order of Merlin and carved her son's name into the obelisk.

"We remember Parvati Patil."

Harry watched Padma and her parents ascend the stage and he gave them Parvati's award. Padma and her mother were crying as they hugged him and Madam Bones, and her father carved Parvati's name into the obelisk with a shaking wand.

"We remember Penelope Clearwater."

Penelope's parents received her award. When they returned to their seats, Percy stood up and hugged them both. Mrs. Clearwater was sobbing silently into her handkerchief.

"We remember Remus Lupin."

A pang went through Harry's heart. Remus' parents were dead, he had no siblings. When McGonagall had told him about the memorial ceremony, Harry had thought that he would have to take Remus' award, but McGonagall said that Tonks would. Harry was confused, until McGonagall told him that they had gotten married shortly before the attack on Hogsmeade. As Tonks stood up with the help of her mother, another pang hit him to see the bulge underneath her robes. He hadn't known.

Tonks didn't cry. She took Remus' award and hugged Harry. Mrs. Tonks, who looked so eerily like her sister, Bellatrix, hugged Harry too, and they both went to carve Remus' name.

"We remember Rosemerta Cullen."

Madam Rosemerta's sister and nephew took her award. Her sister patted Harry's cheek and the little boy hugged his legs before they moved to the obelisk to add her name.

"We remember Rufus Scrimgeour."

Harry remembered seeing the scarred old Auror once or twice before. Now, his brother and mother came to the platform to receive Rufus' award. His brother thanked Harry as he shook his hand.

"We remember Septima Vector."

The Arithmency teacher's brother received his award. Mr. Vector looked pale from crying as he shook Harry's hand and his wand shook, like so many others, as he carved his brother's name into the obelisk.

"We remember Sturgis Podmore."

Mrs. Podmore took her husband's award. She thanked Harry too, and gave him a watery smile.

"We remember Ted Tonks."

Harry felt so sorry for Tonks. She had lost her husband and her father. As she and her mother returned to the platform, the two women had finally begun to cry.

"We remember Wilhemina Grubly-Plank."

The woman who had substituted for Hagrid over the years. Her husband was a burly man, but he was sobbing as he received his wife's award and shook Harry's hand. He carved his wife's name into the obelisk and returned to his seat.

Madam Bones hesitated before she read the last name. The Minister herself began to tear up, and her voice shook as she spoke. "We re-remember Susan Bones."

And she broke down. Harry put his arm around her and the Minister of Magic cried onto his shoulder, mourning her niece and only family.

After a moment, she pulled herself together and took the last award from Harry. She crossed the platform, stepped down and touched her wand to the obelisk. Slowly, she carved Susan's name and inhaled deeply before moving back onto the platform. She held Susan's Order of Merlin with white knuckles as she spoke to the audience again.

"We remember all who gave their lives to defend Hogwarts," she said, her voice still hoarse and tears still dripping from her eyes. "We will never forget their names, and we will never forget the day they gave their all. Thank you."

After the memorial service, Harry shook hands or hugged everyone who had attended and thanked them for their service or for their family's service. At the end of the day, he was glad to go to bed.

A week later, the award ceremony for those who had fought was held in the Great Hall. Harry was getting tired of being Dumbledore's heir and the head of the Order, but McGonagall promised him that it would be the last time she asked him to speak. He gave out the Order of Merlin, third class, to those who had fought and not been badly injured and to those who had been seriously injured he gave second class. At the end of the ceremony, he was given the Order of Merlin, first class, and he gave first class to those who had only disabled. Lavender Brown was given one, and Seamus Finnegan pushed her wheelchair up to the platform since her right forearm and left hand had been both amputated so she could receive it.

As the after-effects of the battle faded, Harry found himself growing more and more tired, but at the same time his spirit was lightening. Every night he went to bed late feeling grateful for the chance to sleep, but most importantly he was grateful for the warm body beside his.

There was also the matter of Hogwarts to be settled. The centaurs had declared him the heir of Gryffindor and then king over Hogwarts itself, and Graybeard, the gray centaur who had identified him as the heir, continued to claim that he owned the very land. McGonagall took Harry to Gringotts and they found it to be indeed true. Gringotts still had an account for Godric Gryffindor, and he had left instructions for it to be given to the heir identified by the centaurs. That account contained papers proving Gryffindor's ownership of the land, and therefore Harry's. President Goldblood came from Rome to assist Harry in deciding how he would take care of the account. Harry did what he thought was best, and put all of it into a trust account for Hogwarts students in need; students who couldn't pay the tuition, who were stuck in neglectful or abusive homes or just plain dirt poor, or whatever other circumstances that would be deemed 'in need.' He signed the land to the Board of Governors and they offered him a seat on it as soon as he was old enough. Harry said he'd think about it.

Harry had died on October 28th, 1996. He had been brought back to life on November 15th of the same year. Voldemort was killed finally on December 1st. After that, nothing was the same. The next few months went by rapidly; Harry was called to serve in the Wizengamot to try the Death Eaters, he had to handle Dumbledore's estate, the estate of Godric Gryffindor, the restoration of Hogwarts after it was destroyed by the giants, votes and ceremonies and other nonsense. His life did not start to slow down again until June, but that was only for a few weeks before elections came around. Harry supported Madam Bones to be made the real Minister, but at the same time four other people ran. Madam Bones finally won, but by a close shave. Then, after she was made the official Minister, Harry was sucked back into politics as the Wizengamot found that for the first time in years, young people wanted to be involved in their government.

Seats that had been previously unfilled after deaths in the Wizengamot floor were suddenly claimed by children wanting to replace their parents. Witches and Wizards who had served for over fifty years were asked to step down so that younger, fresher minds could take their place. They would have protested, but many of them were too old. Harry agreed with them, strongly, he just wished they didn't have to get him to be involved in everything.

He held four seats in the Wizengamot, and therefore up to four votes. He held the Black family vote, the Potter family vote, the Dumbledore family vote, and the Gryffindor family vote, only that particular one had been unviable for over 700 years because no heir had been found. He was nominated to be made the new Chief of the Wizengamot, but turned it down with the simple logic "I'm sixteen."

Unfortunately, many people seemed to forget that. Harry had hoped to return for the spring semester at Hogwarts, but he was so busy at the Ministry that he wasn't able to. He didn't know how he was going to convince the Wizengamot to let him go to attend his last year of Hogwarts, let alone the second half of his sixth. Everyone wanted the Boy Who Lived (Twice) to work with them, to second their vote, just to have lunch with them. There were some proposals he was willing to work with; for example a government funded home for underage witches and wizards who didn't have proper homes or had been stuck in abusive ones (which was mostly the reason he set up the trust fund out of Gryffindor's estate) and a proposal to have the Dementors expelled from Azkaban. Harry agreed wholeheartedly with the idea, having been subject to their grip too many times.

By the time July was coming to an end and Harry's seventeenth birthday was approaching, Harry had no time for his own life thanks to the Ministry. He hadn't been able to finish his sixth year, and he was just tired. He finally went to Madam Bones and asked that he be excluded from all Ministry matters (barring emergencies) until the end of the next school year so he could finish Hogwarts. She agreed much more easily than Harry had expected.

On his birthday, Harry had had no calls from the Ministry for a week. He was enjoying his respite before 'summer school' started. He had to catch up on his sixth year before he could take his seventh, but on that particular day he was doing nothing. That day, he got a call from the Ministry, but it was the only call he was looking forward too.

"Mr. Potter, your request for an underage marriage license has been granted," Madam Bones told him from the Floo. Harry grinned. "Her parents signed the papers yesterday, they have been processed, and she has been emancipated." Madam Bones paused and smiled. "Might I ask when the wedding will be?"

Harry looked up at his grinning bride-to-be. "Whenever she wants it," he said, giving her hand a squeeze.

Ginny kissed his cheek. "As soon as possible."

Harry grinned. Madam Bones chuckled at them. "Well, I'll do my best to keep this quiet. I've already warned everyone who's seen the papers not to tell a soul or else; I figured you don't want the papers finding out?"

"Not in the slightest," Harry said with a laugh. "They still think she's trapped in St. Mungo's Psych Ward."

Madam Bones chuckled again. "Well, happy birthday Harry, and congratulations."

"Thanks, Madam Bones."

As the fire flickered back to orange, Ginny slipped her arms around his neck. "I love you," she whispered. Harry kissed her quickly.

"I love you too," he replied softly. "I can't wait to marry you!"

Ginny laughed. "Me neither. I'd like to be able to fall asleep without Mum watching us, to be honest."

Harry chuckled. They had continued their practice of sleeping together after her mind was healed, with her mother's grudging permission.

Seven months ago, in the early hours of December 2nd, just a few hours after the death of Tom Riddle, Ginny had been completely insane. Her mind had been destroyed, and the Judges thought that she would not have been able to return. When they finished their ritual, Harry had knelt beside her and taken her hand. She had still been unconscious, but he had gently kissed her lips and whispered to her that he loved her. At that moment, he had been convinced that she would not coming back to him. She was insane.

And then she opened her eyes. Then she slowly looked around at all the faces with wide eyes. Then he began to doubt if she really was gone. Then she had touched his face, and kissed him. The Judges were startled; they had been certain her mind wouldn't recover. So was Harry, but he had never been so glad to be wrong.

In the end, none of the Judges could be sure how she regained her sanity, for she had been too far gone for their prayer to heal her. It was later that the Romancer said that he had never seen two souls so closely bound as theirs, and that it was probably that closeness that saved the last bit of her sanity.

Harry and Ginny married on August 21st, 1997. The wedding was rather hush-hush because neither of the happy couple wanted much press, and only a select few were invited. Harry requested that Tonks play the role of mother of the groom, and she happily accepted. She had given birth a few weeks before that, and newborn Teddy Remus Tonks was the second center of attention. She had named Harry and Ginny godparents, and Ginny was very pleased. Ron was Harry's best man, and Harry asked Neville and George to stand up for him as well. Hermione was Ginny's maid of honor and Angelina and Luna were her bridesmaids. Madam Minister Bones herself officiated over the wedding.

Being the heir of Gryffindor and the Boy Who Lived earned Harry a few perks at Hogwarts the next year. First, he was granted his own quarters so he and Ginny could stay together. Second… actually that was the only one. Professor McGonagall insisted that he wouldn't be given any special treatment because he was a hero, only because he was married. In all honesty, Harry didn't mind; he didn't like special treatment anyway. He was just happy for his own room rather than having to stay in a dorm, because they were still teenagers and newlyweds. Those two things combined had Harry and Ginny staying up late most nights.

When Harry finished Hogwarts, he remained living there while Ginny took her seventh year. He spent his mornings in the Wizengamot, afternoons doing Auror training, and returned to Hogwarts for dinner and sleep. Well, some sleep. After Christmas, Harry started fixing up Grimmald Place so that he and Ginny could move in when she finished school, and when she did, it was unrecognizable. He had painted every room, put in new floorboards, replaced all the light fixtures and gotten rid of the last creepy objects, including the troll's leg umbrella stand. Tonks said she was very grateful for that bit. Last, he built a roof garden and persuaded a colony of fairies to move in. He left a few rooms undecorated, thinking that eventually they'd prepare them as children's rooms, although he went ahead and made a nursery because Tonks was bringing Teddy over constantly.

After his eighteenth birthday, Harry put his full career attention into becoming an Auror. Ginny was scouted during her last game at Hogwarts, and the Hollyhead Harpies made her a reserve Chaser right out Hogwarts, and by her second year with them she was on the starting line-up. Another two years later Harry was made the youngest ever Deputy Head Auror, and the Hollyhead Harpies changed their rule about players having children, due to the fact that Ginny was carrying Harry's first child.

Though the final battle brought many tears and dark days, the years to follow were the brightest there had been in two decades. Harry's generation completely cleaned out the Ministry's outdated policies and brought into the 20th century so they'd be prepared to enter the 21st, even if the 21st had already come.

On March 2nd, 2002, after several hours of grueling labor and Harry fearing that Ginny had lost her mind again, James Sirius Potter, a squealing, purple, wrinkled and kind of ugly freshly grown human, was born. Harry, being Harry, thought he was beautiful, and Ginny was too tired and loopy from the sudden lack of pain to disagree. A year later, another wrinkled baby is delivered and Harry picks the name: Albus Arthur. Ginny gets one Quidditch season after Albus' birth before she is pregnant again, and nine months later Lily Luna is born. After Lily, Ginny becomes the first mother to win the Best Chaser of the Year Award.

Though so many amazing things happened, scars were left. George and Dennis formed a bond over the loss of their brothers. Lavender Brown was never able to walk again, and though she was given prosthetic hands, she still could not even make her own coffee. Teddy Lupin never knew his father. And even though her mind was healed, sometimes Harry woke up at night to find Ginny thrashing in her sleep, and her children will never understand why their mother is afraid of the dark.

Finite.
Reviews 105
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear