Search:

SIYE Time:16:38 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Power
By Pottermum

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Draco Malfoy, Harry/Ginny, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black
Genres: Angst, Drama, Fluff, General, Romance
Warnings: Intimate Sexual Situations, Mild Language, Rape, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 239
Summary: What really happened to Ginny, Neville and Luna while the Trio were off on the Horcrux Hunt.

Repurcussions, jealousy and lies would cause friendships to end. 5 years later, will Harry get his answers? And will he get back the only girl he could ever love?
Hitcount: Story Total: 111372; Chapter Total: 3199





Author's Notes:
This is the one where we find out what Lucius intends to do to Ginny.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




Ginny had been surprised to get the owl from Dennis, asking her to come and look at the photos from her birthday. She remembered Harry saying he would be out of the office most of the day, so she went to see if Sirius would accompany her. Sarah told her he had gone to see Remus, but should return soon.

While she was debating whether to floo George or Bill, she began to wonder how Dennis had come to be at her party that night. He wasn't close to any of her family so they wouldn't have invited him. He hadn't seemed particularly close to anyone the night of the party, although he did go from group to group taking photos.

In the end she sent an owl to Neville, asking him if he knew how Dennis had come to be at her party, and advising him she was going to the Leaky to meet him to look at the photos from the party. She figured if Neville was free, he might floo to the Leaky and join them. She knew he would appreciate any reason to see Hannah.

She told Sarah where she was going, asking her to let Sirius know when he returned, and if Harry got in touch, to let him know too. She kissed Sam goodbye, telling her she should be gone for about an hour, and would be back soon. She assured Sarah she would get George to accompany her.

She decided to floo straight into WWW and get George to walk her over to the Leaky. However, one of the staff told her he had just left to take the weekly takings to Gringotts. Ginny left a message for him to come to the Leaky as soon as he returned. Thinking she had covered all her bases, she left WWW and walked to the Leaky Cauldron.

Ginny looked around as she entered the Leaky Cauldron. The lunch crowd was still strong, so Ginny supposed Hannah was busy in the kitchen, as she wasn't visible. She saw Dennis sitting at the counter, though, so she went up to him.

“Dennis, hi, how are you?” asked Ginny.

“You're here alone?” asked Dennis, looking over her shoulder, ignoring her greeting.

“Yeah, uh, do you have the photos?” asked Ginny, wondering why he was so abrupt.

“Yeah, they're up in my room. Come on, I'll show you,” he said, checking his watch.

“Can't you bring them down here?” asked Ginny. She was starting to get a bad feeling about this.

“There's a lot to look at, and I don't want to risk spilling anything on them if I show you down here. Let's go up to my room,” he said, standing up.

“I'll just pop my head in the kitchen and say hi to Hannah,” said Ginny, moving towards the kitchen.

“Hannah's pretty busy. We can see her on the way out. Did you say Harry was coming?” asked Dennis, taking her arm and propelling her towards the stairs which led to the rooms upstairs that Hannah rented out.

“So, what have you been doing with yourself, Dennis? How's your parents?” asked Ginny conversationally as they entered his room. He closed the door behind him and, without her knowing, locked it. Ginny took the opportunity to hide her wand in the waist band of her jeans.

“Well it's not like you stayed in touch now, is it? Forgotten about Colin and forgot about me. Hell, I've been right under your nose since you got back. I'm the photographer for the English Quidditch squad and I've been taking photos of you ever since you got back. You didn't even know it was me, did you?” he asked.

“What do you mean, I've forgotten Colin?” asked Ginny, turning to face him. “What the bloody hell is going on here, Dennis? You know what, it doesn't matter, I'm leaving. Keep your bloody photos!”

Dennis blocked her from leaving, his eyes hard as he stared at her. “You still don't get it, do you? God, she told me you were stupid, and she was right!” he said angrily.

“Who said that about me, who are you talking about? You're not making any sense, Dennis?”

“Are you calling ME stupid? You bitch, you know NOTHING about me, do you hear me! It's all your fault. You and that bastard, Potter!” screamed Dennis.

Ginny recoiled. “Dennis, please, calm down and talk to me. I haven't forgotten Colin, but I was in Australia for a year. What's your problem with me and Harry?” she demanded.

“If it wasn't for you two, Colin would still be alive!” yelled Dennis.

Ginny was shocked. “Colin was killed by Death Eaters, you know that!”

“He wouldn't even have been there if it wasn't for you. You and that DA group, on your coin. You put the call out that Harry was back at Hogwarts. Colin couldn't wait to get back and help Harry.”

“Neville and Seamus put the call out on the coins, not me, and definitely not Harry. Harry backed McGonagall when she told the under age students to leave.”

“You didn't leave,” argued Dennis, checking his watch again.

“My whole family was there, and Harry. There was no way I was leaving. That was the choice I made. I know you and Colin left, I saw you go. Colin made the choice to come back, and he paid the price for that choice.”

“I wanted to leave, I begged him not to turn back and return to Hogwarts but he wanted to fight, like Harry. What choice did I have?” wailed Dennis.

Ginny had a blinding understanding. “You came back too, didn't you Dennis? You came back with Colin. What happened Dennis?”

“Shut up, just SHUT UP,” he yelled.

There was a knock at the door. Ginny heard Hannah call out.

“Ginny, Dennis, are you there? It's me, Hannah.”

Ginny went to open her mouth when Dennis moved quickly, his wand under her throat. He shook his head and put his finger to his lips. Ginny heard Hannah call out again and wait for a few seconds, then there was nothing.

Ginny pushed Dennis away from her, but his bulk compared to her petite form just made him stumble back a step.

Ginny asked, “What do you want Dennis? Why am I here?”

“Oh you won't be here much longer, this is just your first stop,” he smirked, looking at his watch again. “Someone else has plans for you.”

“It's Lucius isn't it? You're working with Lucius Malfoy. Did you help him escape? How the hell did you get hooked up with Lucius Malfoy,” shrieked Ginny.

“I didn't help him escape, it was Pansy,” said Dennis.

“Pansy? Pansy Parkinson, that Slytherin bitch?” yelled Ginny.

“Shut up, don't talk about her like that. I love her. If I give you to him, he'll give me Potter. Then maybe Lucius will tell me where she is,” said Dennis.

“What do you mean, give you Harry? Does Lucius have Harry? What do you want with him?” asked Ginny angrily.

“Potter will come after you. We all know how he feels about you. Then I'll make him pay for Colin's death. Then Pansy and I can be together again,” said Dennis, looking at his watch again. “Ten seconds to lift off,” he said. “ Nine, eight, seven-

Hannah burst into the room, quickly looking around. “Ginny, are you okay?” she asked.

..”four, three-”

“Hannah, get out of here,” yelled Ginny, as Dennis grabbed one of her arms and a tea pot, which was the Portkey.

Hannah grabbed her other arm just as Dennis yelled out “ONE!”, and all three got pulled away to Malfoy Manor.

Hannah stumbled into Ginny as they landed, nearly knocking them both over. Dennis remained upright, holding on to Ginny.

Ginny looked around quickly, trying to assess the situation. They were in what was once the Malfoy grand ballroom. It was where she had been brought before Voldemort and questioned, then tortured by Bellatrix. Only this time, the only Death Eater present was Lucius Malfoy.

Ginny's first impression was that he looked frail and ill. She wondered where he had been staying; it was now six months since he had escaped. There was no sign of Pansy, and she had to find out if Harry was here.

Dennis was the first to speak. “Lucius, I have brought you Ginny, as promised.”

Cold, silver eyes bore into Ginny, yet she was determined to not look away. She was no longer an eleven year old naive girl. She was an adult, with a child. Thinking about Sam made her remember her conception. As Lucius hadn't mentioned Sam, she cleared her mind of her, not sure if he could do Legilimancy. She had to protect Sam at all costs, even if it meant her own life. It was a sacrifice she was prepared to make.

“What do you want with me?” she demanded.

Lucius ignored her question, and without taking his eyes off her, he spoke to Dennis.

“Mr Creevy, why have you brought the barmaid? I have no use for her.”

“She grabbed Ginny as the Portkey brought us here. There was no way I could stop her,” mumbled Dennis.

Lucius turned his cold gaze to Dennis, who squirmed under the scrutiny.

“Take her to the dungeons, and return here,” he ordered.

“No!” cried Hannah. “I won't leave Ginny.”

Lucius turned his gaze to her, pointed his wand at her and said “Crucio!”

Hannah screamed as pain shot through her body. She fell to the floor, curling into a ball.

Ginny cried out, “No, let her go.”

Lucius stopped the curse and looked back at Ginny. She dropped to the floor, putting her arms around Hannah, who was crying.

Ginny looked up at Lucius. “Let her go, you don't need her.”

“She'll go straight to Potter and the Aurors. No, she'll have to stay in the dungeons. Take her, Dennis.”

Dennis grabbed Hannah roughly and pulled her to her feet, Hannah cried out, still suffering the effects of the Cruciatus. He dragged her away; Ginny could hear her crying out as she left the room.

Ginny turned back to find Lucius staring at her in a way that unnerved her. He came to stand next to her, and raised his hand. Ginny flinched, expecting him to hit her. Instead he ran his fingers through her hair.

“It's been too long, Ginevra,” he drawled, drawing her name out in four long syllables. Only the arrival of a house elf stopped Ginny from punching him in the face. She still needed to find out if Harry was here.

The house elf bowed. “Master Malfoy, the healer is waiting for Miss Ginevra in her bedroom.”

Ginny looked from the house elf to Lucius, as he let her hair go. He was so close to her, her fingers itched to get her wand and hex him, but she didn't want to give away where her wand was. He dragged his eyes away from Ginny to the house elf.

“Go with Minnie, Ginevra. I will see you shortly.”

“Is Harry here? Or Pansy? Why am I here, anyway?” demanded Ginny.

Her head snapped back as he slapped her across the face. He grabbed her by the shoulders and brought her close to him.

“See what you made me do. I don't want to hurt you, Ginevra, but you made me. You will not mention Potter again, do you understand? You don't need to worry about Potter ever again. Now, go with Minnie.” His voice demanded she comply.

Her face still stung from the slap, and she was trying to understand what he meant by his comments about Harry. As she followed the house elf, she tried to keep a track of the layout of the Manor.

Minnie led her into a luxurious bedroom, but it had the air of neglect. She asked the elf for some cold water to stop her face hurting, and the house elf showed her the bathroom connected to the bedroom. She splashed water on her face, then returned to the bedroom, where a strange man appeared to be waiting with the house elf.

“Hello, ma'am, I am Healer McLaren, and I have been asked me to examine you. If all goes well with the examination, I will give you the potion to take. I have been hired to stay on and oversee the results of the potion. If necessary you may need to take it several times. Now, please lay on the bed.”

“What the HELL, you are NOT touching me, do you understand? I don't know what that sick bastard Malfoy told you, he's a bloody escaped Death Eater, don't you realise that?” yelled Ginny, shocked.

“MALFOY! As in, the Lucius Malfoy who escaped from Azkaban six months ago?” the healer asked, obviously shocked..

Ginny nodded. “You didn't know?

Minnie the house elf was wringing her pillow case that she wore into a big knot. “Please Miss, Healer, please do as Master orders, or Minnie will pay.”

Both Ginny and the healer were too busy talking with each other to listen to the elf.

“No, I was hired by a short stocky man. I was told that his employer and his wife were having trouble conceiving. I was promised a good fee for the use of my potion, and to oversee the early stages of pregnancy. I signed a contract,” explained Healer McLaren.

“Well, I don't care what you were told, my friend and I are being held here against our will. My friend was just attacked with an Unspeakable curse, wait, can you get to the dungeons? Hannah may need a healer?”

“The dungeons! Merlin's beard, what is going on? We need to alert the Aurors?” exclaimed the Healer.

“Please, Miss and Healer, I beg you, do not make Master angry,” implored Minnie.

“Have you seen anyone else here, like a man, early twenties, black hair, green eyes? Or a woman, same age, long black hair, Merlin, I haven't seen her in five years, I have no idea what she looks like now,” said Ginny, addressing the Healer and the house elf in despair. She desperately needed to know if Harry and Pansy were here.

The healer shook his head. “I've only seen the man I was hired by, and the house elf. I was told to wait for you so I could examine you.”

“Then I suggest you get on with it,” drawled Lucius from the door.

Ginny and Healer McLaren spun around. “Merlin's beard, it IS you,” said the healer, his eyes widening in fear. Behind him, Minnie shivered.

Lucius looked at the healer. “I suggest you get on with examination. I will see you in the ballroom in ten minutes. Do not keep me waiting.”

He then looked at Ginny. “You will cooperate, or the healer here, and your friend in the dungeons, will feel the impact of my displeasure. Do you both understand?”

Ginny and the healer looked at each other, then at Lucius, and nodded. Lucius left without saying another word. The healer went over and shut the door.

“Please, just let me examine you, so I at least have something to tell him,” begged the healer desperately. “Just a quick going over with my wand. Please.”

Ginny acquiesced, laying on the bed. She was trying to think of a way she could get Hannah out of the dungeon. Dennis was a loose cannon at this stage, and the house elf seemed loyal to Malfoy. She still had her wand, as did the healer. 'think Ginny, think,' she thought to herself. She looked up at the healer's face, he seemed deep in concentration, a frown on his face.

“Can I get up now?” she asked. She wanted to use these precious moments they had alone to explore any rooms near this one.

“Please, I'd just like to check something once more,” begged the healer.

Ginny sighed and nodded, laying back. The healer again ran his wand over her lower torso, muttering an incantation. A light glowed bright blue over the abdomen. Ginny stared at the light in shock, then looked to the healer. Minnie gasped at the light.

“I thought so,” muttered the healer.

“What, what is it? What was that light?” asked Ginny.

The door burst open and Dennis stood there, his face red with scratches on it. “Lucius wants you back in the ballroom right now.”

“Is Hannah all right?” Ginny asked Dennis.

He scowled. “Bitch hit me and scratched me, nearly took my eyes out. She tried to grab my wand so I stunned her, that shut her up.”

'Poor Hannah,' thought Ginny, as they made their way to where Lucius was waiting. She was starting to feel a little light headed, remembering she hadn't had lunch. She chanced to look at the rooms they passed on their way to Lucius, but all the doors were closed.

They went into the ball room, where Lucius was waiting, his eyes on Ginny. Despite herself, she shivered, a fact that Lucius seemed to take delight in, judging by the smirk on his face.

Dennis pushed Ginny and Healer McLaren forward, coming around to stand with them. He addressed Lucius.

“I have done everything you asked, can I leave now? Potter should be looking for her by now. I'll go back and make up a story of you grabbing her, and show him where to go to get her back, then I'll get my chance with him. Then, when I come back, you can tell me where Pansy is.”

Lucius smirked. “You fool. You were nothing to Pansy. You actually believed she was in LOVE with YOU? She was betrothed to my son, a Malfoy. Did you really think she could be in love with you, a Muggle born. You were a convenience to her, nothing more, you fool.”

Dennis stared at him. “No, no she loved me, she really did. I told her I'd do anything for her, and I did. She promised me, when this was over, we'd go away and be together.”

“You weak minded fool,” sneered Lucius. “She fed you a love potion. Do you really think someone of Pansy's breeding would willingly be with you? She used you, on my orders. You were a handy way to get close to Ginevra. Your hatred of Potter just made it more personal for everyone. You were nothing to her.”

“NO, IT'S NOT TRUE! Where is she? I want to see her right now!” demanded Dennis.

“Are you giving me orders, boy? I think you need to learn some manners. CRUCIO!” said Lucius.

Ginny and Healer McLaren watched Dennis writhe around on the floor in agony, as Dennis was tortured again and again with the curse. Ginny felt ill, and turned away. She spotted the house elf in the corner, and went to her.

“Can you go down to the dungeons and release Hannah. Please! Before Malfoy decides to kill us all! Go!”

The house elf hesitated, then left.

Lucius stopped the curse, but Dennis remained on the ground, crying piteously. Lucius sneered at him. “If only your precious Pansy could see you now!”

Lucius then turned his attention to Ginny and the healer. “Now, Healer McLaren, I hope you have some news after your examination of Ginevra.”

Healer McLaren stared horrified at Lucius, at Dennis, at Lucius again. Ginny nudged him, muttering, “Talk, dammnit! Before he curses you.”

He took a breath. “Mr Malfoy, I am a healer, I cannot in good conscience stand by and do nothing while someone needs medical attention. Please let me assist the lady in the dungeon, and Dennis here,” he said.

Lucius ignored his pleas, asking him again. “You were brought here for a reason, Healer. Tell me what your examination showed, in regard to Ginevra. I am MOST anxious to get started,” he said, leering at Ginny.

'Mr Malfoy, there is no easy way to say this. I do not have the news you wish to hear. After examining Ginevra, it was abundantly clear that she will not be able to conceive any time soon.”

“What?” asked Ginny, shocked.

“WHAT?” demanded Lucius, in anger. “What about this miracle potion of yours?”

The Healer shook his head. “My potion is to aid those couple in conception, once all medical avenues have been explored. I do not know Ginevra's medical history, but the test's I performed today clearly show she will not be able to fall pregnant in the near future. No potion will be able to help her.”

“Oh God, it was that bitch Bellatrix! She cursed Hermione, and she must have cursed me too. I can't have children,” cried Ginny, picturing Harry's face.

Tears ran down her face, all she wanted right now was to see Harry, and be in his arms.

“ENOUGH!” yelled Lucius. He pointed his wand at the healer. “You will find a way for Ginevra and I to conceive a child, and you will do it now, or you will find yourself at the end of my wand facing a Cruciatus. Or worse.”

The Healer bravely looked him in the face, “There is nothing I, or any healer, can help in this situation. She will not be able to fall pregnant.”

Ginny stared at Lucius. “How is me being pregnant to you going to help you, you sick bastard. You like raping, don't you? Is that how you get off?” Her anger was building.

“Shut UP! I've been watching you for a long time Ginevra. Such a powerful witch, in the midst of a family of blood traitors. Even after being able to hold off the Dark Lord for nearly a year, Dumbledore still underestimated you. He just focused on Potter. Your power grew, didn't it, but you kept quiet.”

Ginny was breathing hard, but at his words, she remembered a time during a DA lesson. Everyone was in a circle practising curses, and she performed the Reducto curse, reducing their target to dust. She remembered feeling a powerful surge at the time, and again when she'd used the same curse in the Ministry of Magic, when they'd gone to save Sirius. Lucius continued, so she listened to what he had to say.

“When we were in the Ministry, and you destroyed the Prophecy room, even Bellatrix was impressed. We all felt the power. The Dark Lord told us to keep a close eye on you.”

This made Ginny feel very uneasy. It was the following year that Harry and her had got together, and the thought of Death Eaters talking about her made her feel angry.

“When Draco informed me of your new relationship with Potter, admittedly we were all concerned. The two of you together, such power, possibly even enough to defeat the Dark Lord. However, once Dumbledore was killed, Potter did us all a favour and broke it off with you, and left with his two sidekicks. I tried to convince the Dark Lord to take the opportunity to take you, especially when you were in Hogwarts, but by then he was totally obsessed with Potter. Even when we had you here, he didn't realise what a golden opportunity it was. We could have lured Potter here then,” said Lucius.

“He still ended up killing Voldemort! Harry is the most powerful wizard there is!” she declared.

“And you are one of the most powerful witches. Seventh child in an old wizarding family, and the first daughter in seven generations. Seven is such a powerful number in the wizarding world Ginevra, you know this. A child of ours, a powerful witch or wizard to shape and mould; that was my dream. Draco had such potential, but let me down when it counted. I know the mistakes I made with him, and I know what needs to be done with our child. However, you are unable to conceive my child. Pity, I was so looking forward to the conception,” he leered.

Ginny felt ill at the thought, then a pang. How was she going to tell Harry that she couldn't have his children? Thank god they had Sam. Ginny knew Harry loved Sam like his own.

“Ahh yes, your child, Samantha. Adopted, Creevy tells me? Maybe I should bring her here, that may make you cooperate more.”

“No, you stay away from her!” yelled Ginny.

“Creevy wants a shot at Potter, maybe I should get Potter to bring your daughter here, and you can both see me kill Potter. No? What about your Mother, hmm? I would love the opportunity to kill Molly Weasley; she killed Bellatrix. Or there's your Muggle loving father. No loss there, hmm?”

“STOP IT!” yelled Ginny. The thought of the people she loved being hurt, or worse, was making her feel sick. In fact, she was feeling quite nauseous. She leaned over slightly, rubbing her stomach; hoping she didn't throw up. At the same time, she decided it was a good time to go for her wand, which was stored in the waist band of her jeans.

Dennis provided a temporary diversion, when he got up from the floor, although he was still shaking from the curse. “Tell me, you have to tell me, where is Pansy?”he begged piteously.

Lucius turned his attention from Ginny to Dennis, allowing Ginny to move her wand into the inside of her sleeve. The healer moved closer to her.

“Are you all right?” he asked.

Ginny nodded but felt clammy. The healer whispered something in her ear, which made Ginny's eyes widen.

“Where is PANSY?” demanded Dennis, tears and snot all over his face; thoughts of facing Harry now gone.

“She's DEAD, you fool. She's been dead for six months, ever since I escaped Azkaban. Do you recall they found a dead cat in my cell. That, Mr Creevy, was your precious Pansy! She was an Animagus, and seeing she was killed in her animal form, she stayed that way. They've probably thrown the body away in the dump, or burned it, or whatever they do to dead animals,” said Lucius with glee, happy to be hurting Dennis more.

“Noooooooo!” yelled Dennis, tears falling freely now. “You fucking bastard, she was helping you!”

“In return for my son Draco, in marriage,” smirked Lucius.

“You're lying, you're a fucking liar!” yelled Dennis, totally losing it.

“CRUCIO!” yelled Lucius. “CRUCIO! CRUCIO!”

“Stop it, you're killing him!” yelled Ginny, standing upright but feeling very strange.

Lucius turned his gaze back to her. “You will give your power to me.”

“What, what do you mean?” asked Ginny, shocked.

“You. Will. Give. Me. Your. Powers. Or, I should say, I am going to take your power from you. I'm sure your upbringing will have prepared you for a life as a Squib. Potter has enough money to take care of you,” sneered Lucius.

“That is a very dangerous spell, Mr Malfoy. If it backfires, you could end up losing your powers. I beg you, please reconsider.”

“You had one job when you came here, Healer, and you have let me down. Forgive me if I choose not to listen to you. Crucio!”

The Healer writhed on the floor. Dennis was slumped down on the floor, unconscious. Lucius turned back to Ginny.

“So, Ginevra, it has come down to you and me. I actually wish Potter was here to see this. You see, you are the one thing Potter and I have in common. If he was here, I think I'd fuck you in front of Potter. Or cast the Imperious curse on you and have you curse him, with the cutting curse or the stinging hex, no, I'd make it more personal. I'd let you use Sectumsempra on him, like he did to Draco. If your daughter were here, what could I make you do to her. It almost makes me want to wait for them. What do you think, Ginevra? Do you want to see your precious Potter one more time, or say goodbye to your daughter. Or your parents, who bred like rabbits?” he taunted.

Ginny felt a rage build up inside her. She pictured Harry and Sam. She thought about what the Healer had whispered to her, and the rage grew. She felt a surge, something she hadn't felt in a very long time. She stared with hatred at this monster, who wanted to hurt everyone she cared about, especially the two people who had her heart.

“FUCK YOU!” she spat, moving to stand in front of the healer and Dennis.

Lucius laughed, and raised his wand, pointing it at her. He opened his mouth to say an incantation, but a golden glow in the room stopped him. He lowered his wand slightly to look at Ginny. Her eyes were almost glowing, as she glowered at him, and her hair was flying around her face.

A golden sphere separated him from Ginny, the healer and Dennis. He didn't know where it had come from, or what it's purpose was. He raised his wand again and started to say the spell.

“STUPEFY! STUPEFY! STUPEFY!” yelled three voices simultaneously.

Ginny spun around to see Harry, Neville and Sirius run into the room. She turned back to see Lucius fly into the air as the spells struck him. He slammed into the wall, his head hitting it with a loud CRACK, and he slid down the wall, seemingly in slow motion. As he fell onto the floor, his unseeing eyes fell on Ginny. Lucius Malfoy was dead.

Ginny swayed as the golden sphere disappeared. Harry and Sirius ran to Ginny, but the Healer was there first. Ginny whispered to him quickly, before Harry's beautiful emerald eyes took her focus.

“Baby, stay with me,” pleaded Harry.

“I love you, Harry. Look after Sam. I'm so sorry, I-”

Ginny floated into the darkness.






















Reviews 239
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear