Search:

SIYE Time:15:12 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Power
By Pottermum

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Draco Malfoy, Harry/Ginny, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black
Genres: Angst, Drama, Fluff, General, Romance
Warnings: Intimate Sexual Situations, Mild Language, Rape, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 239
Summary: What really happened to Ginny, Neville and Luna while the Trio were off on the Horcrux Hunt.

Repurcussions, jealousy and lies would cause friendships to end. 5 years later, will Harry get his answers? And will he get back the only girl he could ever love?
Hitcount: Story Total: 111625; Chapter Total: 3517





Author's Notes:
My first ever story and it's finally over! Thanks for sticking with me on this long journey, and I hope you like the epilogue.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


December 2015

Harry hurried through the crowds at Kings Cross station. He was running late to meet the Hogwarts Express, which had pulled in about five minutes earlier. He knew there would be other family members there to keep an eye on James and Albus, as well as their big sister who was a prefect, but Harry had really wanted to be there when they stepped off the train. However, his five year old son needing to go to the toilet had to take a priority.

He discreetly stepped through the barrier; Evan laughed as he felt the magic run through him, and he tucked his head into Harry's shoulder until he saw a couple of familiar faces.

“Uncle Siri, Uncle Remy! Down, Daddy,” he demanded.

Harry put his son down when they got closer. There were so many witches and wizards around, either still waiting for their children, or attempting to leave the busy station.

Remus picked Evan up, as Sirius had his arms full with his daughter, five year old Elladora. Evan and her were best buddies, and Ella put her hand out to Evan, and he reached out to hold it.

Harry joined them, giving a kiss to his god-daughter. “Hi. No sign of the kids?” he asked them.

“Not any of yours. Bill and Louis came by to pick up Domi and they took Lucy too. With Tori and Sam as Prefects they'll be one of the last off. No sign of the twins or Freddie, though,” said Sirius.

“Thanks for giving Teddy the afternoon off, Harry. He really wanted to be able to meet Tori at the train, and he's taking her out for tea,” said Remus proudly, his arm around Tina who had just joined them.

Harry shrugged. “A lot of the Auror trainees have younger siblings at Hogwarts, so it wasn't like I did it just for Teddy. I'm just glad it worked out for him and Tori. He's worked hard at Auror training, he's one of the top in his group.”

George, Angelina and Roxanne came running up to them, “Blimey, is it me or are there more people here every year? Any signs of the sprogs?” asked George.

Roxanne giggled, then pointed, “There they are.”

Amongst the last ones off the train, Harry saw his twin sons grab their bags and look around for him. Spotting him, James pointed him out to Al, then they turned to tell their cousin, Freddie. All three headed over to them, stopping only to hoot at Teddy, who was kissing Tori.

“Dad, hi, Hey look, Evan came too! How are you, little bro? Did you all see Teddy snogging Tori?”

James and Al talked over each other, giving Harry a quick hug, and focusing their attention on their brother. Evan adored his big brothers and was glad they would be home for Christmas, sick of his big sisters bossing him around.

“Where's your sister?” asked Harry, waving distractedly to George and Angelina as they left with Freddie and Roxanne. He would see them all later at the Burrow for a 'welcome home' party for all the Hogwarts children. Of course, Christmas was only days away, so they would all catch up then too. Rumour had it, Charlie was even bringing home a witch for the family to meet.

James shrugged. “Someone sent off a dung bomb in the loo, so she was staying back to fix it up.”

Al continued, “She shouldn't be too much longer, Dad.”

Harry looked at his two eldest sons. “Someone set off a dung bomb? You mean like the ones from your Uncle George's shop? You wouldn't have any idea who that was now, do you?”

Both boys were looking anywhere but into Harry's eyes, they knew they couldn't lie to their Dad. “Oy, here comes Sam,” said James.

Evan whispered loudly to his brothers, “Did you and Freddie really do it?” The twins laughed, then stopped as Harry swung around to send them a glare. They put on an innocent face.

“Dad.”

Harry swung back around and reached out to hug his eldest daughter. Sam was now taller than Ginny, and had grown to be a lovely young lady.

“How's Mum?” she asked, glad to be back home, even if it was for such a short visit. Christmas was
one of her favourite holidays. She hugged Evan, Remus and Sirius, taking Ella from Sirius.

“She's doing good, Princess. Lily and Rose are looking after her and your new sister.”

“I can't wait to see them all. I miss you so much when I'm away at Hogwarts.”

“I know how much you love Hogwarts. We've been hearing only good things about you from Headmistress McGonagall.”

She beamed. “Let's go home, Dad.”

They all talked animatedly on the way home, telling Harry all about the goings on at Hogwarts. Sam, James, Al, Freddy and Tori were all Gryffindors, but Lucy and Tina were Ravenclaws. Slytherin had won the last Quidditch game and Hufflepuff were currently in the lead for the house cup.

Finally they arrived at their home in Godric's Hollow. Before they went in, Harry cautioned them that the baby might be asleep, and that their mum was still recovering from the birth. The boys promised to be good, but Harry knew they couldn't help their mischievous ways. He got their bags, and they made their way inside.

“My boys!” cried Ginny, enveloping both boys in a big hug.

“Mum, gee Mum, can't breathe here!” they laughed, but hugged her back. “What's to eat?”

“You ate heaps on the train, and we're going to Nan and Poppy's later,” reprimanded Sam.

“We're growing men,” said Al. We've grown three inches since we've been at Hogwarts. Soon we'll be-”

“Taller than Mum,” finished James, in the way that twins did sometimes.

Sam shook her head and stepped into her Mum's waiting arms. “Mum, it's so good to be home. I love Hogwarts, but there's no place like home!”

“My beautiful girl, I've missed you,” said Ginny, tearfully.

Shrieks from the doorway indicated the nine year old twins Lily Luna and Rose Ginevra had realised their siblings were home. Where James and Al favoured Ginny in their colouring, the girls were all Potter, black hair and green eyes.

Lily headed to hug her brothers, while Rose headed for their big sister. Ginny picked up Evan, and Harry came up to put his arms around her, watching their children greet each other. Evan shared Ginny's eyes and Harry's hair.

“So how did the dung bombs work out?” asked Lily to James and Al. She was as mischievous as her brothers. Harry chuckled.

“Did Teddy kiss Tori at the train station?” asked Rose to Sam. Like her big sister, she liked to lose herself in fairy tales, often dreaming of heroes and princes who, no matter what, always seemed to look like Scorpius Malfoy.

They crammed around the big table, the younger siblings enthralled by their older siblings talk about Hogwarts. They had all been there, and knew Hagrid, Neville and the Headmistress.

“I can't believe we have to wait two more years,” wailed Lily. Rose nodded, but secretly she was in no rush to leave home.

“Roxi and Molly will go next year, as well as Frankie Longbottom and Louis,” said James, cramming his mouth full of freshly made cookies.

“So will Scorpius,” said Rose, blushing when everyone looked at her.

“At least we'll have Frankie's sister Alice, and Lorcan and Lysander going with us,” said Lily.

“Me, me,” cried Evan, not wanting to be left out.

“You'll have Ella starting with you, Ev, and Cassie Malfoy. Your two girlfriends, right buddy,” said Al, teasing Evan, who just nodded.

“That's if Sirius lets Ella go to Hogwarts,” joked Ginny.

Sirius and Sarah hadn't given having children any thought, thinking they were too old to have a child. They were James godparents, and treated the Potter and Lupin children like their own. When a bad case of the flu turned out be a pregnancy, Sarah was elated and Sirius turned into a nervous wreck.

When Elladora Black was placed in his arms, he unashamedly wept. She had been a Daddy's girl ever since.

A sudden loud wail broke through, startling the children downstairs.

“Blimey, I nearly forgot,” said James.

The wails got louder.

“I don't think this Potter will let us forget her any time soon. Listen to her, that's quite a set of lungs on her!” said Al.

“I think she's hungry,” said Harry, with a loving look at Ginny.

“I think she knows all her brothers and sisters are home, and wants to say hello,” said Ginny, with a smile at Harry.

“Ew, will you guys stop looking at each other like that, it's-” started Al.

“Gross! Isn't that how we got Anna in the first place,”finished James.

Harry and Ginny exchanged secret smiles. They had thought their family was complete after the birth of their twin daughters, and for their eighth anniversary, Harry had taken Ginny back to Mykonos for a holiday.

Nine months later, Evan Remus was born. The elder twins had bragged that the boys now out numbered the girls.

Harry loved his job as Auror trainer, and was also the liaison between Kingsley and the Muggle Prime Minister, which allowed him to sit in on Muggle police training. He had incorporated a lot of Muggle ideas into the Aurors training, and the current Aurors were as strong as they had ever been, including new recruit Teddy Lupin.

Ginny had thrown herself into bringing up her children. She had never thought of being 'just' a wife and mother, but now she realised how much she enjoyed being a part of her little one's world, and shaping them up to be decent adults. Harry and Ginny were happy they wouldn't have to grow up in a world of hate and fear.

She had taught their children to fly, and at the request of her brothers, most of their children too. When some of the other children from the little school that Audrey taught asked if she could teach their children too, Ginny realised she could have a little business of her own. She only had a few lessons every week, then as the demand grew, she roped Sarah and Sirius into helping her. Ginny taught the younger ones, and Sarah and Sirius took the older ones, and sometimes they had a request from an adult who wanted to learn to fly. Having the extra help allowed Ginny to have a back up for when she was pregnant.

She still kept herself in shape, jogging when she could, and flying regularly helped. So when she had been asked to take part in a charity match put on by the Harpies to celebrate the eventual retirement of Gwenog Jones last March, she had been delighted to participate. The two sets of twins and Evan had stayed at the Burrow listening to the game on the radio, while Harry and Ron went to watch. Harry and Ginny spent the night in Wales, glad to have a night to themselves. Of course, nine months later...

Arianna Molly Potter wailed loudly, then stopped as one, two, three, four, five, six heads leaned over to peer at her. Finally she saw the one she wanted. Without knowing what she was doing, she sent out a surge of magic to her mother, who picked her up and went to sit in the rocking chair.

“Aw look how cute she is,” said James.

“She's got your red hair mum,” said Al.

“Plus she's got our green eyes, hasn't she Daddy?” asked Rose to Harry, who nodded, his eyes on Ginny.

“She looks like the photos of Nana Potter,” said Lily, making Harry smile at her.

“Come on guys, how about we give your mum some privacy and go unpack your bags. You can spend time with your sister later,” said Harry, leaning over to kiss Ginny's forehead, while whispering, “again?”

Ginny nodded, unbuttoning her top and undoing her bra, putting little Anna to her breast.

“Oy mum, a bit of warning next time,” shrieked Al, covering his eyes.

“We don't want to see your bits, even if Dad does,” smirked James.

Harry clipped him good naturedly over the head as they left the room, followed by Lily, Rose and Evan.

“Mum, is it okay if I stay for a bit?” asked Sam.

“Of course, love, what's on your mind?”asked Ginny, running a hand over little Anna's cheek, as her beautiful green eyes looked up at her mother as she suckled.

Sam kneeled down next to Ginny's chair and picked up Anna's hand and stroked it. “There's something magical about babies, isn't there?”

“Yes there is. I think it's their innocence. They know nothing of hatred, of evil, of anything bad. They are so fragile, yet so strong. Yes, my love, all babies are indeed quite magical.”

“Mum, I've decided I want to be a Healer when I leave Hogwarts. Specifically, I want to be a mid witch, helping witches throughout their pregnancies and deliver the babies. If you give your permission, I can start doing some training with Madame Pomfrey when I return to Hogwarts. It will only be two or three lessons a week, but I would need to drop another class to fit it in. Please say yes.”

“What class would you drop? You would need to keep potions and charms, herbology and possibly runes.”

Sam sighed, “Defense against the Dark Arts is probably the one I'll have to drop, but I don't want to upset Dad.”

Ginny looked at Sam. “I'll talk to your father about it. We'll let you know before you return to Hogwarts.”

Sam nodded, and got up, kissing baby Anna, then Ginny on the cheek. “Thanks Mum.”

She started to leave, passing Harry in the doorway.

“Hey Princess, go and unpack, we'll head to the Burrow in an hour or so.”

“Okay Dad,” said Sam. “I can't wait to see Uncle Ron and Aunt Susie's little ones”

Arthur and Amelia Weasley were born on September 19, ironically the same date as Hermione's birthday.

“Everything okay?” he asked. She nodded and headed down to her room.

Harry went inside the nursery, pausing to watch his wife feed their daughter.

“Sam okay?” he asked.

Ginny nodded. “She's decided to become a healer, and she can start some preliminary training when she returns to Hogwarts. However, she has to give up a class to fit it in, and she's decided to give up DADA, but she doesn't want to upset you by dropping it. She knows it's an important class for you.”

Harry shrugged, “She's already learnt the basics, and really seventh year is either a filler class or for students interested in going on to become Auror's. I really don't have a problem with her giving it up. Now, how's my littlest angel this afternoon.”

Ginny handed Anna over to Harry, who put her on his shoulder and patted her back, making her let out a good loud belch.

Harry chuckled, “I think Sirius would have been proud of that one. Come on Angel, let Daddy change your nappy.”

As Harry did so, Ginny leaned back in her chair and watched him, her husband, her lover, father of her children. She felt so contented, especially with all her children home.

A pecking at the window alerted them to a Ministry Owl. Ginny went to undo it and took the letter from it's beak. It flew off, not waiting for a treat.

Ginny opened the letter and sighed.

“What is it, love?” asked Harry, concerned, as he re-did Anna's little coveralls.

“A message from the Ministry about under-age magic,” sighed Ginny.

“Merlin, those two boys haven't even been home an hour and- what?” he asked as Ginny shook her head.

“I got one yesterday too. It's not the boys, it's her, ” she said, indicating Anna, who was now getting sleepy as Harry rocked her.

Harry looked confused, then it hit him.

“Really, they can detect it even at that age? I mean she's ten days old,” said Harry.

“Love, I've never heard of a baby this age doing anything magical. I mean, summoning my boobs when she's hungry? We are going to have to go to the Ministry and explain. Face it, we have one powerful little witch here, Potter.

Harry placed the sleepy baby back in her cot and pulled Ginny to him, his arms around her. “Just like her mum,” he said fondly.

“Oh, I think you might have a little bit to do with it,” said Ginny, “you know, 'oh powerful boy who lived, defeater of Voldemort, sexiest wizard of the year five years running',” she laughed as she squeezed his ass, making his eyes darken with desire.

“No, it's all you. My love for you helped me defeat him. Love was the power he knew not. My love for you makes me powerful, so you see, it's all you,” he said seriously.

“Harry,” she said, emotional.

They heard a bang as something exploded in the vicinity of the boys bedroom. She then heard laughing, squealing and yelling. She started to go to investigate, but stopped and kissed Harry passionately. “I love you so much.”

She left to go sort out the boys, and Harry stepped up to the cot, expecting to see little Arianna asleep. Instead green eyes met green eyes. Harry couldn't help it, he had to pick her up. He sat with her in the rocking chair. She would be his last child, and she greatly resembled Harry's mother, Lily Evans in her colouring.

“My baby girl, I think Uncle Sirius has the right idea. I want to lock you up and keep you here with me and Mummy forever. There's something special about you.”

Baby Anna gurgled, throwing her arms in the air. The owl mobile above her bed began to dance around, so it looked like the owls were flying. In the middle of the tiny owls was a big white snowy owl. Anna gurgled and Harry watched, amazed.

Suddenly it stopped. Harry looked at his youngest daughter, and she turned to him, a blazing look in her eyes. It was the look he loved getting from Ginny, and now he was getting that look from Anna.

“You're mum is right, you are going to be a powerful witch. Just like your mum, and my mum. My beautiful little Arianna,” he said as tear left his eye.

“Dad, Mum sent me to get you, it's time to go the Burrow. Are you okay, Dad?” asked Sam from the doorway.

Harry nodded, looking from his eldest to his youngest daughter, nodding.

All was well.




















Reviews 239
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear