Search:

SIYE Time:15:28 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Time War
By Mutt N Feathers

- Text Size +

Category: Pre-OotP, Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Intimate Sexual Situations, Mental Abuse, Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Negative Alcohol Use
Rating: R
Reviews: 15
Summary: REPUBLISHED 5/2014
The final story in the Continuum/Ranimer/Growing Up with Mum and Dad arc. Can the Marauders and their children stop time from spiraling out of control or unleashing a fate worse than Voldemort in time? Please read the previous stories first so the time-travel aspects make sense.
Hitcount: Story Total: 64553; Chapter Total: 2306





Author's Notes:
This is the last of the previously presented chapters. The next one will represent new writing on the story. This chapter is hard to read, and you probably shouldn't read it near children. Thanks to everyone who is reading and reviewing, MNF




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Chapter 15:
Back to the Scene of the Crime


Sunday, January 9, 1977
King’s Cross Station


“I swear it gets more and more difficult to get you children onto the train every year,” an exasperated Julia Potter said as she shooed the seven students toward platform nine and three-quarters. “You all stayed at the house last night. How is it that you’re running late?”

“We weren’t there Aunt Julia,” a very happy Anwen reminded her from her place tucked under Sirius’ left arm. The two had been whispering back and forth, and touching their promise rings and the inner part of their right wrists. On them, hidden from view from all but those very close by, the couple were admiring the gilded tattoos their Handfasting had created. The pair had gone through the second part of the marriage ritual at midnight on January 1. Sirius‘ parents had even been in attendance, although they were only present because of the prestige their new daughter-in-law brought to their family. Everything was done to ensure they never learned of Anwen’s special skills or the power behind them. Andrew Potter had gone so far as to bind all but the smallest sliver of her magic that night. After that, the couple left to tour France, Italy, Germany and Switzerland, staying in Potter or Parker family-owned properties and always with some cousin, aunt or uncle as a chaperone.

“True, you weren’t there, but you and Sirius had kindly packed your trunks before you left for your holiday,” she said with a thankful air. “As for the rest of this bunch,” she clucked her tongue at them, “honestly, you’re not first years anymore.”

“Sorry, Mrs Potter, we just had a whole lot to discuss,” Remus said. “We get to rearrange our room now that Padfoot is moving out. You are leaving us, right there Pads?”

Sirius looked down at Anwen and they both smiled happily. “I believe my fiancée would appreciate it if I didn’t leave her alone in our suite.” Anwen turned bright red and hid her face as the boys made some rather inappropriate sounds and comments.

“Would you three leave them alone,” Lily rebuked. She had spent the final week of break at the Potter’s house, not because she wanted to be around James, specifically; but rather because she didn’t want to spend a moment longer with her sister and her obnoxious new boyfriend. She couldn’t remember the name of the man; worse, James had given him the nickname of “Walrusman” when he and Andrew had come to collect her. The only saving grace had been Eva being there with the trio of boys.

The group moved through the crowds with the same casual confidence the Marauders moved through the halls of Hogwarts. As they came upon the gateway, Sirius refused to let go of his girl for even the brief seconds it would take for them to cross over. Instead, he picked her up, put her on the trolley with their trunks and pushed her through. Her laughter rang through both the Muggle and the magical stations.

After quick goodbyes to Mr and Mrs Potter, Eva, Lily, Remus and Peter took all seven trunks to find a compartment for all of them. They were early enough that a comfortable unit could be found before Lily and Remus needed to assume their duties as Prefects. Leaving the Potters with their three ‘children’, Julia hugged both her sons before taking the little girl who’d only been her daughter for a few weeks into her arms. After three weeks, the bond between the woman and the girl was undeniable. Now, as Julia Potter wrapped her arms around Anwen, tears began to form. Anwen had not cried at the platform since she was initially dropped off her first year, but heading back after finding her magical family was hard for her. Sirius stood back and gave Anwen privacy with both of their adoptive parents.

“No tears, dear one,” Julia whispered into her hair. “You will see me soon enough, and you’ll see Andrew even sooner. I believe he and Minerva have created a tutoring schedule for you that begins later this week.”

“I know, it just feels like...” she paused to take a deep shuddering breath and wipe the moisture from her cheeks. “...it feels like if I let go of you, you’re going to disappear on me.”

“Oh, why worry so about these things?” Julia asked as she moved her hands to the girl’s cheeks. “I will never desert you. Andrew will never desert you. Jamie will never desert you. You’re going to be so sick of us Potters soon that you’ll be begging to head away on a longer holiday.”

“And I will be more than happy to take her,” Sirius interjected and Anwen turned around to smile at him. He might have backed off some, but he had kept his ear on the conversation. Nothing would cause Anwen any more pain, not if he could help it. That included her new family.

“Go on now, and see you in a week for family supper. Yes?” Julia asked and Anwen nodded before hugging Andrew.

“Come on,” Sirius said as he took her hand. “We’ve only got a few minutes until Moony needs to head out, and if we leave Wormtail in the compartment alone with Eva, he’s liable to piss himself.”

“He can’t figure out what to say to a girl when he’s alone with her,” James added. “Rather pathetic. We’ve tried to fix him up, but unless one of us is with him, he just sits there and stares at her.”

“Eewe, that’s sort of disturbing.” Anwen shook her head then down her body, the discomfort of the idea being shed like water off an animal’s back. The guys didn’t disagree with her. Actually, James, Sirius and Remus had discussed what would happen with Pete now that Lily was paying attention to James and Sirius had settled down with Anwen. Few girls in the school would consent to sit near Peter in the Great Hall, library or common room, much less go for a walk at night or spend the day at Hogsmeade with him. They suspected it was only going to get worse, and they’d need to be more creative in their attempts to find him a girl of his own.

The trio boarded the train and quickly found the others. Thankfully they arrived before Remus and Lily needed to leave, although only by minutes. When Remus stood and offered his hand to Lily, Anwen stood also, somewhat awkwardly as she was sitting on Sirius’ lap and just sort of rolled off.

“I need to go find my roommates before we get to Hogwarts and they discover my things aren’t in our room,” she explained while straightening the wrinkles out of her uniform trousers. She was wearing an old Quidditch jersey over her blouse, the name “Black” proudly displayed on her back.

“You want me to come with?” Sirius asked, taking her hands into his. He absentmindedly spun the inner rim on her ring, while she stroked the skin where she knew her name was on his wrist. James and Remus had noticed the actions were present whenever they were near each other. They doubted the couple had any idea of what they were doing.

“Nope. I owe them some gossip, especially with how I left at the end of the last term. I’ll be back before it gets dark, I promise.” With that, she leaned down, kissed him in a rather sensual way before sliding out of the compartment with the pair of prefects.

James, Sirius, Eva and Peter soon settled down into a strange round of Exploding Snap, the boys betting who would take the blame for pranks they hadn’t even worked out the details of yet. The one time Eva lost, she agreed to help the winner, Peter, write a Charms essay. Even as well acquainted as he was with Remus’ on-again, off-again girlfriend, he still looked like he’d wet himself when she offered her help. The other two boys looked at each other, just to confirm they were sharing the same thought...he’d never take her up on the offer.

They played until Lily and Remus returned, and then the conversation turned to schooling and an elaborate future prank. Lily gave James a dirty look, but didn’t threaten to turn him or the others in. It was quite a brilliant stunt, and as usual, the Slytherins would be the target.

“If you go in that way, you’re going to get caught,” Eva told them. “The best way to pull this off would be to charm it from outside the common room.”

“Their common room is under the lake!” Sirius emphatically reminded her. “How the hell are we supposed to charm something from in the freezing lake?”

“Sirius, Sirius, Sirius, just because I’ve promised I’d never use my...gift,” she said coyly, “on boys doesn’t mean I can’t use it at all. Merpeople and Sirens are related to one another. I’m quite certain we can visit them and do the charming from within the lake. I just need to figure out how to get one of the lake’s inhabitants to come see me.”

“Anwen can cover that,” SIrius said.

“What?” James and Remus asked at the same time.

“Her story to tell, but she’s got this covered.” The smug look of the girl’s fiance made James toss the wrappers from his Chocolate Frogs and sugar quills at his best mate. “Hey, what time has it gotten to?” Sirius had just noticed that it was getting dark outside, and it only happened as he turned his head to dodge the exceptionally sticky cellophane which held a half-chewed Droobles ball.

“Half-five,” Remus said, after he’d pulled his antique pocket watch from his pocket. The action reminded Sirius he had his own, a gift from Anwen for his seventeenth birthday.

“She has given her former roommates enough time, I’m going to find Anwen.” Even before he’d said her name, the rest of the occupants knew whom he was speaking about. Remus had traded benches with Lily, so the two couples were now across from one another. Lily was speaking with James about a Transfigurations project which was causing her some stress, and Remus had his head pressed up to Eva’s, saying something which made her blush. Sirius opened the door to the compartment, and looked back quickly, smiling at the couples and sighing when he saw Pete on the floor, organizing all the Chocolate Frog cards everyone in the group had accumulated today. The rest of them had given up the card-collecting habit years ago, now only getting the treat for the chocolate. Sirius had a pocket of frogs to feed to Anwen, if he was lucky.

Stepping out into the corridor, he saw her down at the far end of the car. She was speaking with one of the lads from the Ravenclaw Quidditch team, giving him lip about how much better her house team was. He knew it was all in jest, and while she was a fierce competitor, she’d never wish anyone harm while playing. He and James disagreed with her on this point. All was fair for a win.

She turned just then, and smiled when she saw him looking for her. Anwen said her goodbyes and began walking down the narrow corridor. So enamoured by one another, they ignored one of the other occupants of the hallway; Evelyn Ellerthrope. Evelyn, the girl who Sirius had some sort of arrangement with since his fifth year. Evelyn, the girl who would taunt Anwen with said ‘relationship’ every chance she got. Evelyn, the girl who Sirius met on the Astronomy tower the night Anwen confessed her feelings and the bond they shared. Evelyn saw the wide, sultry smile Sirius had on his face and was convinced it was for her. Being much closer, she sauntered up to Sirius, wrapped one arm around his waist, the other behind his head. She pulled his head down and proceeded to plant a long, wet, sloppy kiss on him.

Stunned, it took Sirius about thirty seconds to respond to Evelyn’s actions. He never broke eye contact with Anwen until he looked down at the wrong girl kissing him. He then quickly pushed her away. “What are you doing?”

“Greeting you,” Evelyn said, attempting to wrap her arms around him again.

Anwen watched the interplay quietly, all the while biting the inside of her cheek to keep from crying.

Sirius pushed Evelyn’s arms off him again and then gave a fist bang to the window of the Marauders compartment. James and Lily immediately stood and James slid the door open. Lily surveyed the situation, looked over to Eva and tipped her head and the girls slid out, going to the side of their young friend. The boys soon had filled the doorway, prepared to support their mate-in-crime if needed.

“I don’t understand,” Evelyn said in a terse whisper. “I told you if we took up again, you would be with only me and it was public. Why are you acting this way?” She was less skilled at hiding her emotions, and was soon crying.

“I know,” SIrius said while sighing and running his hands through his hair. “See, things happened over break and I’m really sorry, but --”

“NO!” Evelyn screamed, not looking at his face, but rather his right wrist, where Anwen’s name was tattooed in golden letters. “YOU HANDFASTED WITH HER? WHERE IS SHE?” Evelyn pushed past him and the other boys to look into the compartment. Stepping inside, she looked under the benches and behind the curtains. “I heard all about her coming out at the ball, and how you were her escort. Who knew she was a Parker, the little mouse! She’s got to be here.” The longer the blonde-haired, hazel eyed girl searched, the more upset she became.

From her point of view, it had been like this her whole life. Evelyn had been ‘replaced’, at least according to her, by others who were smarter, prettier, wittier, or just plain better. This was the breaking point for the girl, she would not lose Sirius Black to a younger girl who was as bland as dry toast.

“Please tell me you had to do this!” Evelyn screamed at Sirius when she went back into the corridor. Every student from every compartment was now watching the confrontation, which made Sirius even more uncomfortable than he’d been. He was well aware of his need to speak to Evelyn upon returning to school. He’d wanted to do it somewhere more private, although he’d bring back-up because he didn’t trust her not to explode over the conversation. Sirius hated that he was right on this account. “Tell me your parents forced you into a marriage with her because ‘Princess Parker’ or whatever her name is makes for a profitable match for your father’s business.” Sirius opened his mouth to speak, but hesitated, causing Evelyn to become more emotional.

“Tell me you did this to get back into your family’s good graces,” she begged. Sirius ran his hands through his hair again, the gilded tattoo glinting with the setting sun.

“Evelyn, I’m sorry I --”

“No, you promised me. You told me she was nothing to you. I asked you point-blank if you loved her and you said absolutely not. I got you off twice that night,” she screamed and James cringed at the intimate details of his best mate’s tryst being made public.

“You taste nasty, I hope you know that, Sirius. Would a cleansing spell be too much to ask for?” Evelyn pushed him against the windows of the train car. “Where the hell is she?”

Lily looked around quickly. She needed to get Anwen out of sight and quickly. The pair of Ravenclaw Quidditch players whom Anwen had been speaking with motioned for the trio to enter their compartment. Anwen seemed paralysed by the fury and revelations of the other girl, and it took Lily pulling and Eva pushing to get her into the compartment. The two boys then shut the compartment door and stood next to each other, seemingly changing into their uniform robes in the absolute slowest way possible, effectively blocking the view from the corridor.

The yelling continued, and Anwen was forced to listen to Evelyn spill the details of her encounters with Sirius not only to her, but to everyone in the train car. The young Gryffindor wasn’t sure she even understood all of the activities that transpired between her fiancé and the irate girl.

Lily, Eva and Anwen sat down on a bench, and the older two watched the younger closely. For her part, Anwen said or did nothing other than concentrate on not crying. She and Sirius had talked about how a certain population at school might take their relationship, and his being afiancéd or effectively ‘married’ already. What she didn’t have the details of was Sirius’ love life. She knew he’d had sex, but not with whom or when or how often. Hell, she didn’t even know if his ‘getting off’ was something common. Part of her didn’t want to know, and hoped she’d never have to know. The ongoing display in the corridor had negated that wish.

“Anwen, can you please say something?” she heard Eva ask, and a startled Anwen turned to look at her. The girl cocked her head as she saw Lily and the two boys staring at her too.

“Sure, what would you like me to say?”

“That was fine,” Eva said with relief. “You’d been quiet for about ten minutes, and we’ve been trying to get your attention for at least five.”

“We were worried you’d gone into shock,” Lily explained.

“No, sorry, just lost in thought,” the girl explained.

“I understand,” Lily said while wrapping her arm around Anwen’s shoulders. “You want to talk about it?”

“Not really. Is there someone helping Evelyn?”

“You’re worried about Evelyn?” Lily countered, surprised.

“She doesn’t have any of what she thought she did. It’s gotta be hard for her.”

“Some girls from our house came and took her back to their compartment,” Ted, a Beater on the Ravenclaw team, said. Anwen nodded and said nothing. The compartment began to feel crowded and uncomfortable. Lily stood after a few moments, and with a pointed look to Eva and a tug on Anwen’s sleeve, the trio of girls thanked the guys for their help and opened the door to leave. A stunned Sirius, his hand up to knock, was outside the door.

“There you are,” he said with happy relief. “I’ve been looking all over for you.”

“Sorry, man, we were covering the windows. Providing privacy,” the other player, Micah, said.

“Thanks. I owe you one,” Sirius stated. Ted opened his mouth, but Sirius beat him to it. “That does not include my missing our match or anything else Quidditch related.”

“Fella had to try,” Ted answered.

Sirius pulled Anwen to him and held her tightly. He was surprised by her lack of tears, although the strange looks on the other girls’ faces did have him worried. “Can we go find somewhere to talk?” Anwen nodded against his chest.

“Guys, why don’t you come down to our compartment,” Eva suggested. “James has wanted to play poker all afternoon, and Lily and I refused to join in. With you two, there’ll be enough.”

“Yeah, sounds good,” Ted replied and the quartet filed out.

Sirius slid the door shut behind them, and then did a quick locking charm as well as a blackout charm on the windows. Not quite as skilled at Transfigurations as James, he still was above the curve and made one of the benches into a chaise, and as he lay down, he pulled Anwen to do the same, their noses almost touching. Before he said anything, he kissed her deeply.

“I expected you to be crying when I found you,” he confessed.

“I worked hard not to cry,” Anwen replied. “We knew this would happen when she found out.” A long pause followed, and Anwen focused on how Sirius was rubbing circles on her back, under both her uniform shirt and the Quidditch jersey, the other stroked her hair. After a few minutes of his gentle kisses and comforting touches, she asked him the question she’d been avoiding. “Tell me about that night.”

Sirius sighed, hoping he’d never have to tell her about his anger, the theory he wanted to test with Evelyn that night, and what he’d discovered; however, Anewn asked and he would answer. He attempted to roll onto his back, but Anwen wouldn’t let him. She wanted to see his eyes. He tried to leave out the intimate details, but she asked questions anyway.

“So you went to her, agreed to her terms, all the while knowing you were only testing to see if it was me you imagined yourself with while she was...what did she call it? Oh, ‘getting you off’. Am I clear on that?” Anwen said with irritation in her voice and disappointment on her face.

“I’m not proud of my behaviour, but yes, I went there to prove to myself that I didn’t have feelings for her. It was easy to close my eyes and imagine that it was you who had her hands and lips around my...”

“...Dick? Or would you prefer a more clinical name for it?”

“No, dick is fine. When did you learn about this? Last time we discussed it, you seemed rather innocent in the whole matter.”

“Sirius, I had sex education at my Muggle school. The mechanics and the clinical names for things I know. How to do them, that’s another story,” she plainly explained.

“That is where your fiancé is more than willing to come in,” he said before kissing her resoundingly. When she needed to breathe, she pushed Sirius back to his side.

“There will be time to do that tonight. Right now, we should finish this conversation. Did you...do you like being...is she good at getting you off?”

“Shite, Anwen, don’t ask me stuff like that,” Sirius groaned. “Did I like it when Evelyn got me off? Yeah, any guy would like it and yes, over the years she did it enough that she knew exactly what turned me on. Is that what you wanted to hear, Anwen?” He was annoyed with this line of questioning and wanted it to be over. This wasn’t something he felt comfortable discussing with her or anyone.

“No, I don’t want to hear it but I need to know, dammit,” she said, finally breaking and beginning to cry in earnest. “Did you return the favor?”

“Yeah, I did,” his answer came out with a frustrated huff. “If this is going to make you cry, why are you asking me?”

“Because, this is your past. This is what I need to live up to. I don’t want to cry. I want to pretend to be all mature and confident, but Sirius, every time you’re kissing me, I can’t help but think you are imagining someone else. Someone who does it better than me.”

Sirius pushed her onto her back and settled himself on top of her as he kissed her hard. She fought against him at first, the heels of her hands pushing at his shoulders and her legs squirming; but it only lasted a moment. She really didn’t want to talk, she wanted to be doing this. She wanted to know what secrets he held for her. She wasn’t startled this time when his hips ground against her and she didn’t flinch when she felt his hardness pressing against her. She’d even come to enjoy the tingling in her belly that his actions created. They continued this way for luxurious minutes. When he was certain Anwen had left her questions behind, Sirius whispered in her ear.

“Anwen, nothing will have prepared me for what I will experience with you. I’m glad to know what to do, so I can show you and lead you; but your grandmother told us that our bond, that our combined magic will make sex with you beyond compare. I love you and just thinking about fucking you makes me hard.” His words had a shocking effect on her body. Unable to form a clear thought, she chose to just enjoy another snog.

As the first squeal of the brakes sounded, Sirius untangled himself from Anwen and went about setting the compartment to rights. The Ravenclaw guys’ trunks were still in here, and they’d need to get back in before they disembarked. After unlocking and removing the shielding charm from the windows, Sirius tried to put himself and Anwen to rights. It didn’t matter, they were greeted with pointed looks and sniggers back in their own compartment. The pair had their uniforms on, so they just slipped on their robes. He carried both of their rucksacks off the train. In doing so, he realised they had never given their friends the gifts they’d purchased while on holiday.

After an uneventful carriage ride to the school, the Marauders and the trio of girls were greeted by Professor McGonagall awaiting them in the Entrance Hall.

“We can’t be in trouble already,” James whinged. “We didn’t do anything on the train, I swear.”

“No, Mr Potter, you are not in trouble for a change. I need to speak with Miss Potter-Parker and Mr Black regarding their new accommodations and the changes in their timetables. Will you meet me in the Gryffindor common room immediately after curfew this evening?”

“Of course, Professor,” Sirius said in a polite tone. It startled Minerva McGonagall, as she was far more accustomed to his lip and coy use of her first name. She nodded before she turned to head into the Great Hall, adjusting her hat for good measure.

Dinner was just another meal. Regulus stared at his brother, but it didn’t hold the disdain the elder had come to expect. Reg even smiled at Anwen, which was shocking. After the meal the group, minus Eva who wanted to spend some time with her own roommates, decided to sit in the common room. Anwen was reading through her Defense text, revising for an exam she had in ten days. Sirius kept attempting to distract her. She finally took her wand and tied his hands behind his back.

“We’re going to have plenty of time for that when we’re alone, husband. For now, I wish to revise.” She stressed the marital term and it was a watershed, and those who heard her felt free to come and ask questions. She left him tied up for twenty or so minutes, the whole while answering questions about their betrothal and handfasting to nearly every girl from Gryffindor tower.

Just as she promised, Professor McGonagall arrived right after curfew to show them their joint room. “Only the two of you can enter through this door,” she explained as she went to a small alcove to the left of the fireplace. “It isn’t protected with a password, like the door to the tower is. Rather, it will be your handprints which will activate it. Please, each of you put your hands flat on the door.” The couple did as asked and the professor waved her wand several times; the door glowed red and then returned to its normal colour. “There, all you need do is press your hand against it and it will allow you to enter. Shall we step inside?”

Anwen and Sirius went first, the professor following. James made to follow his sister and best mate in, but the professor stopped him. “As for right now, the only ones who may enter are Mr Black and Miss Potter-Parker. When they feel it is time, you will be given access through the boys’ dormitory. Miss Evans, I’m certain Miss Potter-Parker will grant you welcome through the door on the girls’ side.” Lily nodded and turned away, not as dejected as James as he followed suit.

Inside, the trio walked down a short hallway which led to a small sitting room, complete with a short sofa, two desks, a bookshelf and a small fireplace. The fireplace was framed by a door on each side.

“To the right is the door to your bedroom. You’ll find a bed similar to the ones you’ve been sleeping in, only larger. The door to the left is to your loo.”

“Wicked,” Sirius said with a waggle of his eyebrows, and Anwen blushed and hid her face.

“Shall we sit down and discuss your timetables?” the professor asked, avoiding the innuendo. Sirius and Anwen shared the short couch while the professor sat on a desk chair.

“To accommodate your need to be near Miss Potter-Parker when she’s doing spell work, I’ve rearranged your schedules quite a bit. If it doesn’t bother either of you, I’d prefer to use your first names for the rest of our conversation?”


“Go ahead there, Mimi,” Sirius answered. Anwen nudged him, hard, in the ribs.

“That’s fine, Professor.”

“Neither of you will be taking Transfiguration with your classes, instead you’ll have a private lesson with me, where we will be covering what you would be doing in your regular lesson, Sirius. As for you, Anwen, I will tailor the lessons once I know exactly how advanced you are. If you could understand the text I saw at Julia’s, you and Sirius are most likely on the same level.”

“Thank you, Professor,” Anwen.

“One of the topics I would like to consider with you two is the Animagus transformation,” she threw out and Sirius blanched. Not seeing his reaction, she moved on. “Anwen, Professor Flitwick feels you’re far ahead enough in Charms that you should move into the sixth year class. Sirius is the most proficient in his year in the subject, and he can quickly get you to the level of the rest of the class. You’ll still need to sit for your OWLs, but I have no doubt you’ll excel.”

“Yes, Professor.”

“Finally, you’re going to do your practical lessons in Defense with Andrew Potter. It will allow the two of you, and your friends, not only to cover your classroom lessons, but also to work on ways to protect yourselves. Unfortunately, we feel you will need this.”

The couple nodded and Minerva went on to explain that the remainder of their courses did not involve the active use of magical spells to do the work, therefore it was safe for Anwen to take them on her own. She excused herself shortly thereafter, leaving the young couple to consider what they’d been told, everything which took place on the train and their future. Later that night, they left their troubles in the private common room and retired to their bedroom, together.
Reviews 15
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear