Search:

SIYE Time:10:53 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Clueless
By Pottermum

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley
Genres: Comedy, General, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 63
Summary: Harry and Ginny. Roommates and best friends. Both wanting the best for each other. Everyone but them can see they are perfect for each other. It's a pity they are both Clueless.
Hitcount: Story Total: 34037; Chapter Total: 5478
Awards: View Trophy Room






ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




Ginny sighed as she left Bill's office at Gringott's. The promotion had been posted and received, and she had gone to talk to Bill about it. While she knew it was a great opportunity, she really couldn't imagine living so far away from her family. Then she chided herself. Both her elder brothers had moved away from the family, and it hadn't affected their close bond. She decided to talk to Harry about it.

She met Harry for tea, and they decided to do some Christmas shopping in Muggle London. Harry liked to give Muggle toys to Victoire and Teddy, as well as magical ones. He liked to pick up Muggle items for Arthur and Hermione, too. Ginny picked up some nice silky nightwear for her sisters-in-law, and added a bra to the top of the pile; shooting Harry a wry look. He kept apologising for Ron and he ruining her favourite bra. He insisted on paying for it, then blushed when the sales lady tried to get him to buy the matching panties for his girlfriend. Ginny laughed at his dilemma, and sidled up to him.

“Oh honey pie, would you buy them for little 'ole me! You'll be in for such a treat tonight if you do,” she winked at him.

The sales lady laughed. Harry just nodded dumbly when she asked if he wanted to add them to the bra. He was already imagining Ginny in them.

Ginny was waiting outside the store while he finalised his purchase. He thrust the bag at her as he left the store.

“Here, it's for you anyway.”

“Oh Snookums, did you buy me a sexy little present. You are the best boyfriend, ever!” she said in a loud voice.

Harry noticed people looking at them, and smiling, so he decided to play along.

“Yes, Pooky, all for you, although you won't be wearing them long. Now let's finish our shopping so we can go home and see how they look.”

With that, he smacked her on the butt. Ginny jumped, and glared at him. Harry started laughing, and Ginny soon joined in. Arm in arm, they wandered off to do more shopping. Two hours later, they staggered home, each carrying plenty of bags, but with their shopping all completed. They collapsed on the couch.

“Let's leave them here and we'll go through them in the morning,” groaned Harry.

“Good idea, and we can wrap them as we go,” said Ginny. “Harry, can I ask your advice on something?”

“Sure Gin, what's up?” he asked, sitting up to face her.

Ginny explained about the job offer, and how excited she was by it, and what a great opportunity it was.

“Gin, that's great, congratulations!” gushed Harry, proudly.

He knew how much she loved her job, but his heart sank at the thought of her moving away. As if sensing what he was thinking, Ginny went on.

“How can I leave my family, and my friends? Fleur is going to have another baby, Ron and Hermione will be getting engaged any day now, Mum and Dad aren't getting any younger, oh how can I even think of leaving?” she cried.

“I'd miss you Gin,” said Harry, softly. So softly Ginny didn't hear him as she continued.

“Little Teddy is growing so much, I want to be around to see that. I'd miss you Harry, and I'd miss our little flat. We've made it into a real home now, haven't we?” she asked, looking around.

Harry nodded.

“Although, if I go, it would mean you could get a new flat mate, and you'd probably date more, because we've been hanging out so much lately. Hermione sort of intimated there might be somebody, but you've never mentioned any one. With me gone, you could bring girls here all the time.”

“It sounds like you've made up your mind to go,” said Harry, miserably. He stood up. “I'm beat, think I'll go to bed. Night, Gin,” he said.

She held out her hand for him to pull her up, and he did. She didn't let go, but enveloped him in a hug.

“If I left, will you come and visit me? I mean, if your girlfriend doesn't mind? Hey, you could bring her! I'd need to check her out anyway; best friend's opinion and all that. You'd score brownie points with her, especially if I choose Paris. What girl doesn't like Paris?” she asked, teasingly.

Harry smiled weakly and pulled away, shuffling off to his bedroom. He got into bed and lay there, happy for Ginny's opportunity, heartbroken to lose his flat mate, his best friend, his -

“Hell!” he sat up in bed quickly. “I'm in love with her. I am bloody well in love with her. Well, that's just great! She's leaving, and I'm in love with her. Great timing, Potter,” he said, cursing himself.

There was a knock at the door. Harry sat up. What if she had just had an epiphany like he just had?

“Come in,” he said, hopefully.

“Are you all right, I thought I heard you talking to someone?”

Harry shook his head.

“Oh well, I just wanted to check if we were still going to the gym tomorrow. After all we ate tonight, I could do with a good workout,” she laughed.

“Sure, why not,” said Harry, laying back down, hands behind his head.

Ginny left, and Harry pondered over his recent discovery. How could he not see what was right in front of him? How much time had he wasted, dating girls, no, women, when the perfect woman was right there, under his roof, all this time? He knew, he just knew she was the right one. Everything felt right, everything made sense to him. Harry and Ginny together was how it was meant to be.

Wait a minute! Why didn't Ginny have the same realisation? Why wasn't she in bed with him right now? Why was she planning to leave her country, her family, him? Maybe she didn't feel the same way about him? The thought made Harry sick, and he tossed and turned all night.

Ginny obviously had no trouble sleeping, as she seemed perky on the way to the gym. They were using the one at the Ministry, where the Aurors trained. As Ginny used to be a trainee Auror, she had got the all clear to use it as a visitor with Harry.

Some of the men and women working out remembered Ginny, or knew her from her visits to Ron and Harry, and they greeted her warmly. Harry left her chatting; content just to watch her. He hadn't talked much, too afraid he'd spill his secret to her. She talked enough for both of them, bouncing along, talking about Teddy, about Christmas, whether Ron would propose soon, and making plans to catch up with Luna and Neville soon after Christmas.

Ginny was working out when Rob, a fellow Auror who worked a lot with Harry, came up to Ginny. Harry tensed as he saw Rob flirting with her, and Ginny giggling as he flexed his muscles. They were discussing running techniques, and Ginny pointed out a muscle on her calf that Harry knew she constantly got pain in.

He gritted his teeth as he saw Rob run his hands over her leg, and saw Ginny shiver. Rob massaged it, and Ginny closed her eyes. In ecstasy? Relief? Harry didn't know what to think. He saw two more guys come up to talk with Ginny and Rob, and he wanted to just go up and drag her away; bring her back to his side, or better yet, plant a big one on her right in front of Rob and the others.

Harry grabbed his towel and wiped his face. Ginny and the three men had been joined by another woman, and the five were animatedly talking. Harry nodded as two other off duty Aurors came close, and they got on the treadmill. Harry paid them no attention until he heard the Weasley name mentioned.

“Is that Weasley's sister? Man, she's hot! Didn't she used to be an Auror, or something?”

“I think she did the first year training, then left to become a curse breaker.”

“Pity, I wouldn't mind her being my partner,” chuckled one. Harry thought his name was Ben.

Harry wasn’t aware he was growling until he felt a hand on his arm.

“Harry, are you okay? You've got a strange look on your face?” asked Ginny.

Before Harry could reply, one of the Aurors Ginny had been talking to came over to them.

“Hey Gin, just wondering if you're free tonight, would you like to go to the movies? I heard you like to go to the Muggle cinema, and there's this movie playing, it goes for three hours, mind you. It's 'Lord of the Rings, the Two Towers'.”

“Oh, Mark, thank you, I'd love to go , but Harry and I had planned to see it together,” said Ginny, with a quick look at Harry.

Harry shrugged. “You can go if you want. I already saw it, remember, with Padma.”

Ginny looked at him in surprise at his tone, and Harry looked away, ashamed of how he was feeling. He felt like he wanted to hurt her. Couldn’t she see that he was here, right here, waiting?

“Oh well, in that case, I guess that would be fine. Thanks, Mark,” said Ginny.

“How about we grab some dinner first? Why don't I come and pick you up, and we'll go to a little place I know near the cinema,” suggested Mark, a Muggleborn.

“Um, why don't I meet you at the cinema, and we'll go from there?” said Ginny, shooting a look at Harry.

“Okay, great,” said Mark, happily, but looking between Harry and Ginny.

They finalised their plans as to when and where they would meet, then, with another look between the two, he said goodbye and left.

“I think I'm done,” said Harry, grabbing his water bottle and towel.

“Harry wait, please. Is everything okay? You've been out of sorts all day. Have I done something wrong, are you mad at me, or something?” she asked in concern.

Harry took a deep breath, wanting to pull her into his arms. He felt bad. She couldn't help it if she didn't feel the same way as him.

“No, no, look, I'm sorry, I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed, that's all. I'm going to have a shower, did you wanna grab some lunch, or just head home?” he asked.

Before she could reply, Ron stuck his head in. “Hey Harry, Mark told me you were here. Hey, Gin. Look, do you think you could take a look at something, I know you're not on today, it shouldn't take long? Sorry, Gin, he'll be all yours soon.”

Ginny smiled sadly. “No, it's fine. I think I'll see you home, Harry. Bye Ron,” she said, turning to go to the locker room.

Harry watched her go, until Ron coughed to get his attention.

“Everything all right?” he asked, with a quick nod to Ginny. Harry shrugged.

“Give me ten minutes to have a shower, and I'll be right with you,” he said.

An hour later, he Apparated home and let himself into their flat. After telling Ron that Ginny was going out with Mark, and that Harry told her to go, Ron had given him an earful. It really made Harry stop and think, and he realised he needed to tell Ginny how he felt.

“Gin, you home?” he called.

There was no answer. Her bedroom door was open, and he saw the outfit he presumed she was going to wear tonight, sitting on her bed. He gulped when he saw her new pink bra and panties were laying next to her dress.

He went in to the kitchen, and saw a note from her, telling him she was going to visit Hermione, and then go to the beauty parlour. He crushed up the note and threw it, cursing himself. He decided to floo over and see Teddy; it always made him feel better.

He stayed longer than he intended, and after stopping to pick up take out for tea for himself, he arrived home to find Ginny about to head out. She looked gorgeous. He was pleased to see she had changed her mind about the dress, but still looked good in casual pants and a nice jumper, with a jacket thrown over her arm. He watched her rush around, throwing things in a purse. Harry felt a sense of dread, and as she passed him sitting on the couch, she ruffled his hair.

“Have a good night, Harry,” she said, preparing to leave.

“Ginny, wait,” blurted out Harry, standing up suddenly.

Ginny paused and turned back to him. “What's wrong?” she asked.

“Don't go. Please, don't go out with him,” said Harry, desperately.

“Why, is there something wrong with him. Do you know something?” she asked him.

Harry shook his head.

“Harry, I have to go, I'll be late,” said Ginny, putting her jacket on.

Harry grabbed the lapel of her jacket. “Please Gin, I-I don't want you to see the movie with him, I want us to see it together like we planned. Stay home with me. Please Gin, just don't go with him, okay?” begged Harry.

“Harry, I don't understand. I said we planned to see the movie together, but you practically pushed me onto him, now you don't want me to go. Please, tell me what's going on?” she asked.

“I don't want you to go, all right. I don't want you to go out tonight, or any other night, and I don't want you to go to Paris or Egypt, all right!” yelled Harry.

“No, it's not bloody all right, tell me why. Tell me right now, or I'm leaving. Well?” she asked.

Harry opened his mouth, but nothing came out. Ginny sighed, and with a last glance at Harry, she left.

Harry flopped onto the couch, exhausted. He took a few bites of his take out, then put it in the fridge, he now had no appetite. He heard someone call his name, and he rushed to the fireplace.

“Oh, hi Hermione,” he said glumly.

“Nice to see you too, Harry. I was just wondering if Ginny ended up going tonight, that's all? She popped over earlier, quite conflicted as to whether she should go out with this Mark guy or not. Ron said he's an okay guy, but-”

“No, she bloody well shouldn't have gone but she did. Mark's an idiot, he doesn't deserve someone like Ginny, she's too good for him,” he said sulkily.

“It's just dinner and a movie, Harry,” said Hermione, chuckling. “Oh, wait, that's your date number two, isn't it? Wow, this guy is good. Is he as cute as Ginny said? Is she planning on coming home tonight?”

Harry looked at Hermione in horror. “Ginny told you he was cute? What do you mean, is she coming home tonight, where else would she, oh, no way, she's not going to spend the night with him, no way? I'll go down and wait outside the cinema before I let that happen!” exclaimed Harry, passionately.

“Harry, Ginny's a big girl now. Besides, if she goes to Paris or Egypt, you won't be able to control who she goes home with,” reminded Hermione.

“Hermione, I've got to go, I've got to, hell, I don't even know. I've gotta go. Bye,” he said, cutting the call off.

“Harry, wait-” called Hermione, but Harry was gone.

He went into his bedroom and grabbed a jacket. He shrugged it on and went back into the lounge in time to see Ginny stumble out the floo.

“Ginny!” he cried, reaching out to help her. She shrugged his help off.

“You've got a bloody nerve, Potter,” said Ginny.

“What? What did I do?” he asked, confused.

“First you said I should go with him, then you ask me not to, but don't give me a good reason. All through dinner, I've been going over your words. I don't understand, Harry. Why would you do that?” asked Ginny, getting worked up.

Harry didn't know how to answer. He didn't want to tell her when she was angry. He didn't fancy wearing Bat Bogeys for the rest of the night.

“Tell me,” she demanded. “Tell me why you would ask me not to go out tonight?” she said, striding angrily at him.

Harry backed up. “I-er, Ginny, I really-” He ran into the wall, and had nowhere else to go.

“Tell me,” she demanded.

Harry grabbed her and kissed her. Hard. They broke apart, breathing hard. He looked at her lips, he really wanted to do that again. So he did. He put his hand around the nape of her neck, and pulled her close. He saw his reflection in her eyes, then he was kissing her, softer this time.

She put her hands on his waist, and he groaned into his mouth. He changed the angle, and swore he died and gone to heaven. His tongue reached for hers, and it was her turn to moan when they connected. It was a sound that went straight to Harry's groin.

He pulled her close, so she could feel what she was doing to him. His lips trailed down, from her mouth, down the side of her neck, until he could feel her pulse points throbbing in her neck.

“Gin, Merlin, I need you. Please, Gin,” said Harry.

Ginny was rubbing against him, breathing hard. “Harry, please,” she groaned, shrugging her jacket off.

Harry ripped his jacket off too, and pulled his jumper and tee shirt off in one go. Ginny pulled her jumper off, and Harry got to see the bra he'd bought for her. He palmed her breasts.

“So beautiful,” he murmured, running his hands over and over. “I want to see more, Gin.”

She reached out to undo his jeans. She slowly undid the zipper. Before she could get them off, or get a hand inside, Harry took her hand and led her into his bedroom.

He let her go to pull his jeans off, and he sat on the side of his bed. He pulled her close. She put her hands on his shoulders, occasionally running her fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes at her touch. He leaned his head against her chest and inhaled. The scent was flowery, sexy as hell, so very Ginny. He nuzzled her chest, and reached around to unclasp her bra.

The first thing he noticed was the freckles all over her body. Pale and pink, he promised himself he was going to kiss every single one, and when he was done, start all over again. His hands reached up to cup her, and she placed her hands over his, kneading, teasing.

“I love the way you touch me,” she said huskily. Her eyes bore into his as he ran his hands down to her butt. He grasped her, bringing her close; the friction making him close his eyes in pleasure.

Ginny backed away and knelt down, never taking her gaze off him. He lifted his hips automatically as she slid his boxers down, over his bulge, past his knees and finally off, taking his shoes off too. She pulled his socks off, her fingers rubbing his toes. Her fingers then slid back up his legs, getting so close, closer and closer to...

Harry groaned as Ginny first touched him. As she stroked him, he knew if she continued he wouldn't last. He put his hand over hers, and stopped her.

“Not yet,” he whispered.

Ginny smiled and stood up. She lowered her jeans and panties, and stepped out of them. She held out her hand and cupped his cheek. He took her hand and kissed her palm, before gently pulling her into bed.

Their first time didn't last long. They were both so eager, needing to be as close to each other as possible. As Harry entered her, he felt fulfilled in a way he had never done before. As they moved together, Harry truly felt like all roads had led him to this moment.

They took several moments to gain their breath. Their second time was more leisurely, each exploring the other's body. Harry had never felt the intimacy with anyone else the way he was doing now. He was sharing more than his body with her. Her pleasure was utmost in his mind, and seeing her peak was the most arousing thing Harry had ever seen.

Ginny delighted in discovering Harry's body and what drove him crazy. His groans and moans turned her on. She loved the feel of him, the scent of him. She loved to feel his hands run through her hair as she was feasting on him. Before he peaked, he sat up and dragged her up his body, to straddle his.

Their bodies joined and they both sighed in relief. Ginny started to move. Harry pushed her hair off her face, his hands palming her face. He brought her lips to his, and as Ginny thrust down, he pushed himself into her. Ginny used her hands on his shoulders to push up. They soon got into sync, and all too soon, their delicious friction erupted.

They stayed huddled together, bodies still joined, as their breathing returned to normal. Harry didn't want this moment to end. Holding her, he gently lowered her to the bed; reluctantly pulling himself from her body, only to gather her close in his arms after. She cuddled into him, fitting into his body, her head under his chin, their legs entwined, his arms around her shoulders.

There was so much he wanted to say, yet he didn't want to stuff it up. He ran his fingers through her hair, kissing her forehead. This moment, he knew, was perfection. Rather than being grateful for it, Harry was a glutton, he wanted more. This was the lovemaking he had read about, heard about. Two people, two hearts connecting in the most wonderful of ways. He knew he would never tire of loving Ginny. Loving Ginny was a gift, being loved by Ginny was his dream. He wanted, no needed to tell her what was in his heart, and prayed that she would tell him she felt the same.

“Gin. Gin, I have to tell you something. First, that was amazing. I want to do that with you for the rest of my life. Gin, you're my best friend. We've been through so much together. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to realise, but Gin, I love you. I am totally head over heels in love with you, and I think we could be really amazing together. Will you give me a chance, give us a chance, Gin? Gin?”

Ginny let out a small snore. Harry looked down at her, she was sound asleep, a small sexy smile on her face. He kissed her forehead again, and she snuggled closer.

“I want to see that look on your face every morning from now on, okay?” whispered Harry. He dragged the covers up over their bodies, and with his precious Ginny in his arms, he succumbed to sleep.

He awoke alone. The coldness of the sheets next to him alerted him to the fact that Ginny must have been gone awhile. He wondered if she'd returned to her bedroom, if she'd changed her mind or worse, if she regretted the whole night.

He got up to go to the loo. Ginny's door was shut, so he knocked lightly. There was no answer.

“Gin?” he called. Silence. He went into the kitchen, and saw a note on the table. He picked it up, read it and swore.

Ginny had to go to Paris; she'd left to take an international Portkey at six this morning. There had been an incident and they'd called Ginny in. She wasn't sure when she'd be home, but she promised to be there tomorrow for lunch. She told him she hadn't wanted to leave him, but they'd talk when she got back. She signed it with a happy face and a big G.

Harry mused. They'd talk when she got back? When girls said they needed to talk, even Harry knew that usually wasn't good. Lunch tomorrow? Did they have plans? His glance fell on the calendar, and he did a double take.

Tomorrow was Christmas Day.
















Reviews 63
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear