Search:

SIYE Time:0:42 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Oceans Apart
By Catwoman

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe, Post-DH/AB
Characters:All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance, Tragedy
Warnings: Dark Fiction, Death, Extreme Language, Intimate Sexual Situations, Mild Sexual Situations, Rape, Sexual Situations
Rating: R
Reviews: 80
Summary: The war is over, Harry and Ginny are back together but does it mean end of problems for Harry and Ginny?
Hitcount: Story Total: 53044; Chapter Total: 1620







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


“Are you sure you want me to go, Hermione?” , asked Ron.

Ted and Penny had gone to Hermione and Ron’s apartment, the morning after dinner, so the guys could go out, while Penny looked after Hermione.

“Yes of course. Go out, have some fun. There won’t be enough time for that, when the baby comes. So go get some guy time. You need it,” said Hermione.

“Okay so, you know you have to let me know immediately, if you need me. I got this bracelet from Penny. If you press the button on yours, it will buzz for me, the same way it will buzz for Penny. Okay?”

“Okay. Now you both know what to do right? You are going to act like nothing happened last night, talk about anything but Ginny or Jennifer with Harry. Unless he brings it up of course, which we all know he won’t. Just spend some time, and make him forget the reality for a while,”

“Don’t worry Hermione. We’ll just talk about safe topics like Quidditch, your pregnancy or Muggle girls wearing bikinis,” said Ted and chuckled.

Hermione grimaced and asked, “Really? Is that a good idea? Talking about bikini girls”.

“It’s what guys do honey,”

“Yaa I know. But wouldn’t that also lead to some other awkward conversations? Like relationships and girls and stuff, which would again lead to Jennifer?”

“Wait a minute, why would an innocent chat about bikini girls, lead to Jennifer?” asked Penny.

“Well, it’s just that, topics like this would lead to women and dating in general so…”

“So what?”

“Well I’m just afraid Ron might bring it up accidently. He does that sometimes. And Harry is not ready for something like that, we talked about it the other day. So it’s just better to steer clear of whatever topics even remotely related to Jennifer,” explained Hermione.

“Yes, yes I know. Blimey how many times do we have talk about the same damn thing?” Ron said, rolling his eyes at his wife.

Ted and Ron both said goodbyes and left for Harry’s place.

“So you had a talk with Harry about dating Jennifer?” asked Penny.

“Yes. Did I do something wrong?” asked Hermione, worriedly.

“Nothing. It’s just that I have been wanting to talk to him about it, but I didn’t know how to go about it really. You know before finding out about Ginny, I was actually going to ask Harry if he could go out with Jennifer out. I thought they would be refreshingly good for each other. Mind you, Jennifer would have killed me, if she knew that I was doing this. Anyway what did he say?”

“He said that he would never feel that way about any woman other than Ginny, even Jennifer. And he changed the subject after that,”

Penny said, “I can’t say I’m surprised. If he is angry at Jennifer, it’s best if we all don’t play matchmaker. I mean right now, the important thing is to help Harry and help him build a stable friendship with Jennifer. Anything romantic is off the charts. They wouldn’t take this well, if we played matchmakers and meddled in their lives. Jen hasn’t dated anyone since Samar died, so even if Harry comes on board and agrees to pursue something romantic with Jen, it won’t exactly be a walk in the park, to convince Jen to do the same,”

“What did you mean, when you said ‘you thought that they would be good for each other’? Now that the truth is out, do you that it will really change what they could be?” asked Hermione.

“Honestly, I don’t know. Before all this, I really believed that Jennifer and Harry could fall in love with each other. But now Harry is angry at her. Eventually he may forgive her, but that doesn’t mean Jennifer will grow to love him. It would have been possible if they were complete strangers. But Harry is a part of her past. A past that she threw away four years ago. When she first came to America, all she ever wanted was to find out about her origins. But all that changed after Samar’s death, after Sameer’s birth. I see that now. She really was going to spend the rest of her life, away from you all. That means she was ready to throw her past, whatever it may be, away. No matter the consequences. I know that she didn’t like doing this, but she did it. For her children. I think it will be hard for Harry to accept that. And from what you have told me about her past, her time at Hogwarts, Harry, I don’t know how she will take all this. Women who have been raped, have a hard time living with it. Some end their life, some only grow stronger. But the stronger they grow, harder it becomes to break down the walls around them and get to know them. That’s what Jen did. The only person who really knew her was, Samar. We just tried to be there for her, and we all loved her. But she never really let us in. Not in the way she let Samar in. And after Samar’s death, she closed herself completely. Even if Harry falls in love with her, I don’t think it will be that easy for her to let him in, since she doesn’t know how to do that. Not anymore,” said Penny, sadly.

 

***

Drac o was really nervous. He had hardly slept the night before. Tossing and turning, thinking about what he should really do. If he should just trust someone, who he hasn’t even seen. In the end it hit him, that the people he knows well, can’t help him. He might as well trust someone this one time, since he had nothing to lose. It could be a trap and he could get killed. Astoria had warned him as such. But if there was even the slightest chance that this person could help him, then he was willing to take the risk. His life be damned. His son was all that mattered.

So here he was, walking towards Courts Garden, wearing a black suit as per the instructions in the note. He was wondering how exactly he was going to lose his tail, but this faceless person had told him to just walk into the garden, without explaining something. So he supposed that this part of the plan. So when he walked into the garden, he understood how he would lose his tail. There were at least fifty men, roaming in the garden, all of them wearing a black suit. He kept walking towards the east gate. He saw a board that said something about a contest being held to decide who is the best dressed and the theme was black tie. Draco smirked and silently thanked the person for this brilliant idea. He walked out the east gate, without looking back and spotted the bookstore across the street. He walked into the bookstore and realized why this person had chosen this place. It was quite large, even if looked small from outside and it was crowded.

He just roamed inside, walked from one book shelf to another, pretending to browse through various sections. After a few minutes, he jumped when he heard a woman’s voice behind him.

“We only have a few minutes, before your tail realizes you are here. So let’s just make this quick. Do you know who might have taken your son?”

“Wait a minute. Before I answer any of your question, I think you owe me an explanation as to how you know about my son,” Draco said turning back and looking at the person. She had his back on him, pretending to browse through books, in the opposite shelf. She had black hair and was wearing a grey dress. She snapped at him, “Don’t look. Turn back around. That’s right. Just pretend that we are having a normal conversation. And to answer your question, how I know about your son, is not your concern-”

Draco whispered hotly, “It is my concern. How do I know it’s not just some trap? I took a risk by coming here, but I’m not going to say anything else, before you tell me who you are,”

The woman sighed and said, “I’m Theodore Kent’s case agent Mr Malfoy. And I am the only person in this world, who gives a shit about your child. So let me help you. That’s all I’m going to say,”

Draco suddenly didn’t want to be anywhere this woman, because he knew that if someone found him with her, his family would be obliterated in seconds, “I have to go. This conversation is over. It’s you they are after. If they find out about this-”

“No one will find out about this Mr Malfoy. If you want to save your son, I’m you best chance. We have a few minutes before your bodyguard comes here. So tell me. If I help you get your son back, will you tell me everything you know about the man who is blackmailing you?”

“Why should I trust you? For all I know you maybe working for him? Or now that you are here, why shouldn’t I just hand you over to him”, sneered Draco.

“What have you got to lose Mr Malfoy? The man behind all this, has taken your son, made you file a bullshit case against an innocent man just to get to me. What makes you think that he will spare your child, after you have handed me to him? You were one of them once, you know better than that to trust these people,”

Draco didn’t say anything. Everything she said made sense, but he still hesitated and he knew he would have to make a decision soon, because the clock was ticking.

The woman just sighed and continued, “Tell me fast Mr Malfoy. Would you rather have your family killed or take a leap of faith on me to save them?”

Draco replied, “If you save my son, I’ll tell you everything I know, but only after you save my son,”

“Good. So can you tell me anything about your son’s kidnapping? Let’s just keep moving shall we?”

Draco started to walk, still looking at the books in front of him and said, “It happened three weeks ago. There was a party in my manor. I was hosting a fundraiser. There were a lot of people. At night when all the guests were gone, I went to my son’s room to check up on him. I saw that the placed had been trashed. The lamp was broken, the bed was a mess. The entire room was a mess. I knew instantly that someone had taken my son. I searched the entire manor still. Couldn’t find him. Shortly after that, I got a letter saying that my son had been kidnapped and if I didn’t do exactly as they said, they would kill him,”

“Did you ask for some proof that they had your son?”

“I didn’t have to. They sent it to me. Clicked a picture of him sleeping on the bed, tied to the bedpost. They also sent a box,”

“A box. What did it contain?”

“A head. A severed head. It belonged to Scorpius’s nanny. I had instructed her to make sure Scorpius went to sleep on time. She tucks him to bed, many times when Scorpius’s mother and I are too busy. They must have taken her, when she came with him,” his voice broke when he explained this.

Draco continued and said, “They said that if I didn’t cooperate, my son’s head follow hers,”

Jennifer was horrified at how violent these people were, but didn’t say anything. This only motivated her more to find these bastards. They really were ready to do anything it takes, to get her.

“I’m guessing soon after that, someone contacted you with instructions on how exactly file a suit against Kent. Am I correct?”

“Yes,”

“Was it you who cleaned up the room later or someone else?”

Draco was surprised to hear this question, but didn’t say anything, “Someone was sent to clean up the room. He didn’t give me a name or anything,”

“I figured as much. I’m presuming that your owls are being monitored. So in the evening, I want you to throw a copy of that picture you were sent, into the dustbin of your kitchen. Your substitute cook will collect the garbage for you,”

Draco was shocked realizing how easily she had penetrated his manor but again didn’t say anything. Just nodded.

“Okay then. Is there anything else, I need to know?”

“No. That’s pretty much it,”

“Okay then. I’ll contact you soon, if I want anymore information. I promise you, I’ll get your son back. It’s best if you go back outside and make sure your tail spots you before he becomes suspicious,”

Draco turned around to see her face, but she was already gone.

 

***

Ron and Ted apparated right in front of Harry’s apartment door and rung the doorbell. A few minutes later, a disheveled Harry answered it, wearing just a robe, looking like he had just woken up.

“Hey mate,” Ron said cheerfully while Harry looked at him quite puzzled to see them both.

Ted asked,”Is this a bad time?”

“Uhh well yaa actually,” Harry said and looked back into his apartment as though looking for someone. Suddenly Ted realized that Harry might not be alone, but before he could do anything Ron just pushed past Harry and entered the apartment, not particularly caring if it was a bad time. Not knowing what to do, Ted just shrugged helplessly at Harry and followed Ron.

“Is something wrong Ron? Is Hermione ok?” asked Harry worriedly.

“Oh don’t worry, Hermione is fine. She was just getting crazy with her mood swings and everything and she told me to go out, get some guy time. You know one last time before the baby comes,” Ron chuckled.

“So Ron and I decided to go out today somewhere, you know just the three of us. But if you don’t want to then we understand. We’ll just get out of your hair then,” said Ted.

“Wait, we came here to invite Harry. Why wouldn’t he go out. He is on a short vacation, he doesn’t have anything to do, so he can come with us. Can’t you mate?” said Ron looking confusedly at Ted, wondering why he was hesitating suddenly.

Just then they all heard the sound of toilet flush coming from Harry’s room and Ron finally realized that Harry was not alone in his apartment.

Ron said, “Oh so, is there a uum a-”

“A girl. Yes,”

“Really?”< /p>

“Yes” said Harry and sighed, running his hands over his face.

“Oh. Alright we’ll just leave then-”

“No Ron wait. She is just leaving anyway. Just wait, I’ll walk her out and then we can spend the rest of the day together,” said Harry and walked inside to his bedroom.

Ron and Ted walked into the kitchen, knowing that Harry would be out soon with the girl to walk her out and they wanted to avoid that.

“This is worse than I thought,” Ron began leaning against the kitchen counter.

“Yaa. What the hell was that?” asked Ted incredulously.

“If Harry had a one night stand, which we both know now he did, he is not only angry but depressed too. He only ever does this, when he is really depressed about Ginny and feeling extremely lonely. And I haven’t seen him do that, for a while now. I thought it had stopped,”

“Okay so what do we do now? I mean he is not going to talk about it,”

“We do what we planned to do. We will just ask him why he left abruptly yesterday. Do nothing if he doesn’t answer and spend the rest of day talking of anything but Ginny. Nothing different,”

“Okay,&rdq uo; said Ted and nodded, “It’s surprising to see you taking this so well,”

Ron frowned, “What do you mean?”

“Well, you know Jennifer is you sister and Harry is well… you know, sleeping with someone else,”

“So what? I have known about this part of Harry’s life for a long time. I was the one who encouraged him to do it. I mean I could see that Harry wasn’t capable of having relationships, so I told him to just have some fun. Live out his bachelor life,”

“So you don’t actually mind that he is having sex with some random bimbo he met at the bar, when he should be thinking about getting back with your sister,” asked Ted.

“Well it does bother me a bit. It’s not like he is cheating on her or something. Harry thinks he doesn’t want to have a relationship with Jennifer. To him Jennifer and Ginny are different women. Ginny is still dead to him, he said so to me the other day. So in his mind, he is entitled to do something like this. Once he meets Jennifer, maybe it will start falling into place for him,”

“Hope you’re right buddy. You don’t think he will feel guilty about this?”

“Why would he feel guilty?”

Ted said gritting his teeth, “Because it’s Harry Potter we are talking about. That’s one of his specialities. Seeing you here, will make him think about Ginny and Jennifer..,”

“If that’s the case, we will just let him know that it’s okay. We’ll just act curious about the girl, so it will make him believe that we don’t actually mind. And there is nothing to feel guilty about anyway,”

“I know that. It’s just, this is exactly the topic that Hermione told us to avoid,”

“We don’t have a choice-”

“Hey you guys”

Ted and Ron jumped when they heard Harry’s voice and were barely able to keep their expressions neutral.

“Hey. So ready to go?”

“Yaa. I’ll just have some potion. I have a slight headache then we can go,” said Harry, walking into the kitchen and started pulling out ingredients from shelves to prepare the potion.

Ted and Ron both looked at each other not knowing how to start a conversation. It was several minutes of silence Harry sighed and spoke.

“I don’t want to talk about last night. I don’t want to talk about why I left, if that’s okay with you two. I just wasn’t feeling good, I went to a muggle bar, had a lot of drinks and the next thing I know I’m waking up with this strange muggle woman in my bed, naked. I don’t remember what I did. It’s clear we did more than just sleeping. That’s all I’m going to say. Let’s just forget about what happened last night,”

“Yaa sure mate,” Ron said.

Ted immediately started to talk about the coming Quidditch match, effectively changing the topic and mood around Harry.

 

***

&nbs p;

Jennifer apparated into her manor living room and walked into the kitchen. She saw Alfred preparing lunch and greeted him,

“Hey, Alfred. I hope you are not making chicken again. That’s three days in a row and I’m getting a bit sick of it,”

Alfred chuckled and said, “No it’s not chicken. Sam would have my head if I did. It’s fish and chips. Murphy’s favorite,”

“Hmm. Is there any particular reason for cooking Murph’s favorite dish today?” Jennifer asked, hunting the cabinets for some snack.

“Nothing particular. She was feeling a little down today I felt. So I thought some favorite dish would cheer her up. Perhaps later you two can have a chat over some tea,”

“I’ll see what I can do,” said Jennifer.

“Anyway, tell me how it went with Mr Malfoy? Did he cave?”

“Yes he did. We might have some leads. I’ll know more about it tonight when Elliot comes back. Hopefully it will leads us to the lion’s den, where the kid is being kept,” said Jennifer and sat down at the table munching some biscuits, “It’s been nearly a week, since Ted’s last call. He will call up soon, asking the exact date I come here. I want you to make up something clever to cover for me. He can’t know I am here, until after I have rescued Scorpius Malfoy. He is in enough danger as it is,”

“I’ll take care of that. You have other things that need your immediate attention,” said Alfred.

“Oh yaa, like what?”

“Like me,”

Jennifer jumped and turned around to look at the source of the voice behind her. Standing at the door of the kitchen was Harrison Hammer. Her boss, her mentor. He was the man who responsible for what she was today. Without his training at the academy, she wouldn’t have become such a good Infiltrator. He helped her get through pretty rough times, throughout her training. Even today, Jennifer remembers the days when she was ready to give up on her career in law enforcement. The gruesome training, that had tried to undo her. In the beginning when she had joined the academy, she had a rough time with some of the training exercises, because they always gave her vivid flashbacks of her rape. Even Samar, couldn’t help her with that. It was Hammer who helped her get through gruesome situations like that. He had paid special attention on her, so she could combat her weaknesses, her fear to get through the training with special techniques. And after a while, she began excelling at all fields of her training. She may have made through the training, but she was sure, she wouldn’t have graduated top of the class, if Hammer hadn’t helped her. He was the one who recruited her later on the task force to catch Michael Lansky. And now he was running the Auror Department as it’s head.

“Hammer! What are you doing here?”

“Shouldn’ t I be the one asking this question to you?” replied Harrison walking into the kitchen, his six foot frame towering over her.

Jennifer turned to Alfred, who shrugged helplessly and said, “I didn’t invite him. He knew about this place it seems. He came over, right after you left,”

She turned to Hammer and said, “I think it’s best if we continue this conversation in my study. The kids could walk in here any minute,”

She took a wine bottle and two glasses and walked upstairs to her study with her boss following her.

 

***

&ldquo ;That was some good breakfast. Whew I had no idea what I have been missing in the last few days,” Ron said, striking his stomach after having a very huge and delicious breakfast.

Ted chuckled, “I think you ate enough for lunch, Ron. The restaurant manager must be dancing conga now.”

“Give it an hour, Ted. He will moaning about not having enough in breakfast,” said Harry slyly.

They all laughed, Ted and Harry continued to keep teasing Ron’s eating habits.

“Seriously Ted, I don’t know how you did it when it was your turn. I mean I have been eating stuff like fish, soup, porridge so regularly in the last few months, because they are the only items that does not make Hermione nauseous. I didn't realize until now, how much I missed real breakfast. And it's me we are talking about. I must be losing it,”

“Well I knew Hermione Granger is the only one who can make Ron Weasley stop thinking about food for longer than ten minutes,” said Harry smirking at Ron.

Ted roared with laughter while Ron scowled at them, “Watch it! It's Hermione Weasley now Potter,”

“You just love reminding that to everyone around you, don't you Weasley?”

“Damn right I do. We are married and she is having my baby. I would like everyone to know that,” said Ron grinning. Both Harry and Ted knew that Ron maybe complaining a bit, but he was secretly loving it. Ron was possessive of Hermione but he was careful not to show it around her. But that never stopped him from gloating about his wife in front of colleagues and friends. To tell everyone that Hermione was his. If she knew about this, she would definitely kill him. But she would never know. Both Ted and Harry knew exactly why he felt it and understood.

Ron couldn't believe it that in the next few days, he will be someone’s Daddy. He would miss this though. These last few months were probably the best days of his life. The same can't be said for Hermione though. He also felt oddly triumphant, that he was becoming a father before Harry. It was horrible to feel like that after all these years. After everything that has happened to Harry. Harry was not just his best friend but his brother. But he couldn't help it.

Even after getting together after war, things weren’t exactly smooth between him and Hermione. Hermione still had some residual anger over leaving her in the forest. And he still had his insecurity issues, which never went away. Probably never will. And Harry and Ginny were great together. They had their ups and downs in the short time they were together after the war, but never as bad as them. And it irked him and he knew that it shouldn't. They weren't having any insecurity like him and Hermione. Many times Ron doubted if their relationship would even survive, after she went back to Hogwarts. He was jealous of Harry for feeling more secure about his relationship with Ginny.

But things changed for him after Ginny’s death. He once again realized that life was too short to be wasted in thinking about his silly issues. He vowed to make every second he spent with Hermione count for something. And he did. And slowly they resolved their issues. It was astounding that something so terrible as Ginny’s death could bring him and Hermione much closer than they could have ever imagined. He married her and now soon she was going have his baby. The only problem was Harry wasn't half as happy as he was. Many times he and Hermione wondered what would happen when Teddy grows up and is ready to live out his own life. Would Harry just up and live thinking that he had fulfilled his responsibility and duty to Remus and Tonks’s child? Or worse?

Ron shuddered. It was better not to think about stuff like that. But a ray of sunshine came when they found out about Ginny’s fake death. For the first time in ten years light came back into Harry’s eyes, but it seemed to have doused out when he realized that Ginny may not be the person she used to be. It changed things but he didn't think it mattered that much. Even if Ginny doesn't remember them, she is still the same person in some ways. She became an Infiltrator. She may not remember having aspirations of becoming an Auror but it seems her subconscious still has the same instincts, mannerism and ideology. After the war, she was determined to become an Auror. But she hid this fact from everyone except him and the twins. Compared to everyone else in his family including Harry, the twins and Ron were less protective of her and wanted her to be capable of taking care of herself. They knew she wanted to distinguish herself and not be known as just another Weasley. She also didn't want to be known or remembered as Harry Potter’s girlfriend. And knowing Harry’s overprotectiveness towards her she knew he wouldn't be completely okay with her career choice. Harry had lost his entire family to the war. When the war was over, he was just looking forward to settling down for a quiet life with Ginny. And the life of two Aurors in a relationship was anything but that. Everyone in Ron’s family was just trying to move on. No one thought of asking Ginny what she wanted to do once she was out of Hogwarts and she never broached the topic, because she knew their response for her choice of career would be less than lukewarm. So she had forbidden Ron and George to tell anyone, until she found the right time to break it to her family. But that time had never come.

But Jennifer still became a law enforcement agent. That meant she was still herself in some ways. She still played Quidditch, her love for the sport hadn't diminished over the years. Ron knew that Ginny liked Quidditch not for the sport but because she loved flying. She found comfort in it. And he was glad that after all the horrible things that had happened to her, she still had that. He hoped that once Harry gets past his anger he tries to start something with Ginny or Jennifer. She may have changed her name but she was still the only person in the world who can understand Harry better than anyone.

 

***

&nb sp;

Jennifer poured wine in the two glasses while Hammer looked at the board in her study. The board had parchments attached to it interconnected with a red thread and some pictures pasted to it too.

“You are still pouring over it aren't you?” asked Hammer.

Jennifer walked over to him and gave him the wine, “Are you really surprised that I am?”

“No. But I am surprised that you just left everything in the office without a word to me just to get my attention,”

“I didn't come here to get your attention. I came here without telling you, so you would take me seriously,”

“You could have approached me like normal people and told me about whatever discoveries you have made,”

Jennifer looked coldly at him, “And have you discard it again like you did four years ago? You weren't ready to continue the investigation because-”

“Because we didn't have much evidence to keep the investigation going and protocol dictated that I close it for the time being until new evidence comes to light,” yelled Hammer.

Jennifer looked away fuming. Hammer sighed and said, “So you are investigating this case because there is some new  evidence that you have found? If there is why didn't you tell me? Let me guess you’re here because whatever you have found is not hard evidence, is it?”

“It may not be enough for you to open up an investigation but it's enough for me. You taught me to go with my gut, to trust my guts. That's why I’m here. And the only reason you are here because you know that my hunches are never completely baseless and I wouldn't be here if I wasn't sure,”

“You still could have told me without just up and leaving,”

“I didn't know if you would take me seriously. And I wanted it to be a covert operation and I don't want anyone from the department to get involved in this, save some people I trust,”

“And you thought the best way to do that is by leaving without telling anyone anything?”

“I’m not sorry for doing that. If you are here then it means people don't know the real reason you’re here and that's what I wanted. I need your help Hammer and I am asking my mentor and my friend, not the Head of the Auror Department,”

Hammer looked at her for a long time and sighed, “Alright. But that doesn't mean you're off the hook for the stunt you pulled,”

“I never thought I was,” Jennifer smirked.

“So when are you planning to take me along to this field trip of yours to find Scorpius Malfoy?”

Jennifer looked at him, surprised that Hammer had found out about it so soon.

“Oh you didn't think that I would just leave my department like that and come here to help you, did you? I needed to know if there was a good reason for leaving and I knew you wouldn't just up and leave with Sam and Murph just for a holiday in Cannes. So I did my homework before I left,”

“Elliot told you,didn't he?” asked Jennifer.

“Yes. He was worried that you would go to your field trip alone. I was thrilled when your reclusive CI contacted me. And I get what you see in him. He really is one of a kind,”

“So what do you think, about the case?”

“Whose? Samar's case, Ted’s or your own case?”

“They are all the same and you know that,”

“Don't you think that this could be a trap? This rescue mission for Jr Malfoy?”

“It could be, but who else is gonna rescue the child. Their problem, whatever it is, is with me. I’m not gonna let a child get hurt because of a crossfire. And if we save his child Draco Malfoy will tell us whatever he knows,”

“And is that information valuable?”

“I don't know. But he is the only door we can knock, to know more about the main perpetrator,”

“There is one more thing we can do. While you work on Samar’s trail before his murder I can work on profiling this man who is behind everything. If we get a name maybe we can even single him out,”

“That could work,” said Jennifer thoughtfully.

“So have you checked Draco’ story then?”

“Yes. Elliot is collecting evidence of Scorpius’s kidnap as we speak,”

“Did you tail Draco Malfoy wearing a dress like that?” asked Hammer pointing at her dress.

“I know it’s not exactly the best dress for field work, but people give less attention to what you are actually doing when they are too busy gawking at you,” smirked Jennifer.

Hammer laughed and shook his head.









Reviews 80
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear