Search:

SIYE Time:22:09 on 18th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Oceans Apart
By Catwoman

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe, Post-DH/AB
Characters:All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance, Tragedy
Warnings: Dark Fiction, Death, Extreme Language, Intimate Sexual Situations, Mild Sexual Situations, Rape, Sexual Situations
Rating: R
Reviews: 80
Summary: The war is over, Harry and Ginny are back together but does it mean end of problems for Harry and Ginny?
Hitcount: Story Total: 53206; Chapter Total: 4309







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


JENNIFER NEVEU


It was dark when Ginny opened her eyes. She tried to move but found out that she was tied to a bedpost. She looked around her and found that she was in a cell that smelt of blood. There was only one small window in the far corner of the room. She saw her wand sitting on the windowsill. She tried to summon it but gave up knowing that it was useless. She sighed and started to think of other ways of getting out of this place.


A few minutes later she heard footsteps from outside the cell. The door to the cell opened and a house elf wearing a horrible pillow cover entered. He saw her and said to someone outside,"She is awake Master."


"Thank You Willow."


It didn't take more than a few second for Ginny to recognize the voice. Her insides instantly turned cold and she suddenly had the urge to get up and hex every shit out of that person. The owner of the voice entered the cell. The person was tall, wore a black cloak, had short hair and his face was heavily scarred.


"Hello Sexy!" sneered Amycus Carrow.


"You pathetic bastard! Don't you dare speak to me like that!" screamed Ginny.


Amycus Carrow seemingly unaffected just laughed. Ginny started to yank the ropes that tied her but it only tightened her more. Amycus laughed again at her futile efforts and said,


"It is of no use Darling. The ropes are charmed. The more you pull it or try to yank it, the more they will clutch your hands."


He came towards her and sat down looking at her body. He put his hand on her stomach. Ginny tried to push him but he stopped her efforts with his other hand. He moved his hand along her body caressing her curves while Ginny struggled to to push him out of her way.


"You are so sexy Ginevra, Oh I would love to ravish you!"


"You filthy animal keep your hands of me!" screamed Ginny.


"It is not that easy Darling! No wonder the Saint Potter likes you so much. I must say he is a lucky man." spat Amycus.


He bent down and whispered to her,"And I shall also say that I am about to get lucky."

Ginny spat on his face. Amycus slapped her and put a silencing charm on her.


"Now you listen to me Darling. Your boyfriend ruined my life. He destroyed the Dark Lord and is creating havoc in our business. I know it is only a matter of time before I join my friends in Azkaban. But I wish to go there with my head held high. Imagine the honour I would get from my friends when they will find that I destroyed Potter's life by killing his whore!"


Ginny started struggling harder to get out his hold. She didn't know what to do. She was tied and held tightly by this man who was going to kill her and her wand was on the other side of the cell.


Amycus simply laughed at her efforts and said,"Now I am going to take off that silencing charm so I will hear your cries of pleasure when I am inside you. You can scream bloody murder but know one will hear you because you are not in England right now Darling. You see, this place was a hub of our activities before your boyfriend killed the Dark Lord. It is only fitting that you die a torturous death here."


With a snap of his fingers he removed the the silencing charm and placed a body binding charm on her body except on her face. With one swift movement he removed his clothes. He grabbed Ginny and tore her clothes off her and fell clumsily on her. He slapped her started mauling her and finally he lunged into her. Ginny let out a scream such as she never had before. Amycus continued to slam into her violently while slapping her every now and then. After a while he slid out of her, went to the far corner of the cell and with an iron rod in his hand. He beat her with the rod and Ginny let out a scream. She didn't know what hurt the most. Amycus mauling her or his beatings with the red hot iron rod. She was becoming weaker and weaker with every beating. He then stopped beating her and once again entered her violently.


Ginny lay there unmoving, uncaring, as though she were suffering from some kind of shock. It seemed to her that in the next few hours she died and was reborn as a slut. Slowly she became aware of her surroundings and of what was happening to her. She was filled with a hatred such as she had not known could exist. Her last thought before passing out was to kill Amycus.

***


When she opened her eyes she found herself in a bright room, with lots of windows. She was in a soft bed. She got up but winced when a sudden pain shot between her legs. She was in a beautiful room. The floor was covered with a brown carpet. There were flower vases on the bedside tables. There stood a fireplace in near the door to the room. The clock on the mantle indicated that it was 12 o'clock in the morning.


The door opened and two women rushed into the room. One of them looked like a middle aged healer and the other was plump and short and looked in her fifties.


"Oh good you are awake! We have been so worried!" said the old, plump woman.


"Who are you? And where am I?"


"All in good time dear. Let me introduce myself first. My name is Tracy Nixon. I am healer at the St. John Hospital. This is Gracy Hudson who found you on the sea shore a few days ago and brought you here."


"How long was I out?"


"Two weeks."


"Where am I?"


"You are the in southern coast of California dear."


"How did I get here?"


"Before answering that question I would like to examine your body first."


Healer Nixon waved her wand over her and muttered some words. After some time she she said, "Well dear, you are still weak, but you will make a speedy recovery. Until then Mrs.Hudson will be there with you to take care of you. Now I would like to ask a few questions Dear. Do you know who you are. What is your name?"


"My name?" asked the girl.


"Oh Merlin! She doesn't remember her name!"exclaimed Mrs.Hudson.


Healer Nixon made some notes in a notepad. "What is the last thing you remember?"


"I-I remember passing out and before that I remember someone beating me and I had this urge to kill this person and he- he O My Goodness!"


The girl put her head in her hands and started crying. She felt comforting arms around her and she put her head on the person's shoulder and cried like a baby. She couldn't believe what had happened to her. She was raped and beaten and here she was, not remembering her anything about herself except the horrific images of the incident that flashed in her mind like a horrible nightmare. It was a long time before her sobs subsided. She was handed a glass of cool water. She took it and drank it in one gulp. She asked for more. After five glasses of water and lots of new tissues she was calmed down.


Healer Nixon gently put her arm around her and said,"Dear, would you like to talk about it?"
The girl shook her head.


"Do you remember the person's face who did this to you?"


Again a negative answer.


The Healer sighed. She sat down beside the girl and said,"Dear, I know that what happened to you was terrible. But it is over and done with. You have to move on from it. I know it is easier said than done. But Mrs.Hudson and I will be there to help you. Okay?"


The girl nodded mutely.


At that moment the door opened and a tall man with grey hair and muscular built entered the room. Mrs.Hudson got up and went to the man.


"Good Afternoon Greg. Thanks for coming at such short notice. This is the girl I told you about." said Mrs.Hudson pointing to the girl on the bed.


The man looked at her and started to move towards her. He had not taken a few steps when The girls started yelling and made to get out of the bed. But healer Nixon pushed her back on the bed and calmed her down by giving more water. After a while the girl calmed down. Healer Nixon addressed to the man.


β€œI am Healer Nixon, Auror Greg. Don't be offended by this girl's outburst. Given what has happened to her she is going to suffer from panic attacks for a while whenever she will see strange men."


"It is fine Healer Nixon. I just wanted ask this girl a few questions about what happened to her."


"Okay.But I must tell you she has lost her memories and doesn't remember anything about her life except the incident."


The man took a seat beside her and asked,"Do you remember the face of your attacker?"


"No."


"Perhaps we should put her face out on a poster and see if anyone recognizes her." said Healer Nixon.


"No we can't do that. You said when you first examined her she had glamour charms set on her face. Her hair was jet black and her eyes were grey. Her hair is quite red now and she has brown eyes. It means her attacker had changed her appearance to hide her and when the time was right he would find her again. It means she is still in danger. It is best if she stays here for the foreseeable future to stay safe because clearly you were really important to the Death Eaters."


"Her accent indicates that she is Britian. So why don't we send her back to England and see if anyone claims her?" suggested Nixon.


"We don't know for sure that she is from England. Moreover the attacker might have killed her family otherwise he wouldn't have to such extraordinary lengths to hide her. It is better if she stays here in America till she finds her equilibrium and then after that she can go back to pursue her family."


"Yaa, I think you are right,"spoke Mrs.Hudson.


"Alright then. She stays here. I will need to speak to her about the incident but not right now. Inform me Mrs.Hudson, when she is ready for that."


"Yes Greg."


The man turned to the girl and said,"Don't worry. You will be just fine. We can't keep calling 'you the girl' forever. Is it okay if we call you Jennifer? Jennifer Neveu?"


"Okay."


"Alright then. I will be off Jennifer. I will see you later."


And then he left. Mrs.Hudson came to Jennifer and asked,"Shall I fix you a cup of tea my dear?"


"No thanks Mrs.Hudson. I think I will take a shower and get some rest."


"Alright dear. Just remember this is your home for now. Dont hesitate to ask anything okay?"


Jennifer nodded mutely and got out of the bed.


"Bathroom is to the right dear. Everything you might need is in there." said Mrs.Hudson politely.


Jennifer went to the bathroom, took of her clothes and got into the shower. She was in the shower for a long time thinking about the past that she didn't remember, the present and the future.
Reviews 80
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear