Search:

SIYE Time:7:13 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Daughters of Heroes
By Pottermum

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Drama, Fluff, General, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Intimate Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 128
Summary: Upon their return to England, Harry's daughter meets Ginny's daughter, and they become best friends. Can two plus two make a family?
Hitcount: Story Total: 71686; Chapter Total: 5655
Awards: View Trophy Room




Author's Notes:
I will be very interested to hear your thoughts on this chapter. Enjoy...




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


It was the noisiest dinner party Harry had ever been to. Bill's wife Fleur and their two girls arrived later, as did Audrey and her daughter, Lucy. As she was Lily and Ali's teacher, Harry enjoyed talking with her as to what she had planned for the next school year,

Andromeda had fire-called to see how Ginny, Ali and Lily were, and Molly promptly invited her and Teddy to join them for the meal. To Harry, it seemed like the place was packed to the rafters. It was a fun evening, with various topics of conversation brought up, and hotly debated, as everyone had an opinion on something or another.

Harry was happy to see Lily be included as much as any of the Weasley grandchildren. He was also proud of her and Ali as they helped Molly with things in the kitchen for the meal, and setting the table.

He also watched as Lily took a cup of tea over to Lavender, who stayed in the lounge area. Ali brought over a small bowl of ice-cream to her, and they sat on the arm of her chair talking to her. It was obvious that Lily was thriving in this wonderful family atmosphere, and he was so grateful for the generous way this family had welcomed her.

He also noticed Ginny getting quieter and quieter as the meal went on. Her gaze lingered on the girls, and when her eyes met his, she gave him a weak smile.

“You okay?” he said quietly to her, as they found a minute alone.

“Not really. Do you think we could go somewhere and talk?” she answered.

“My place?” suggested Harry. Ginny nodded.

When Ginny mentioned that she and Harry were going off to talk, Molly promptly asked the girls to stay for the night. She included Victoire and Dominique in the invitation, as well. The girls were keen, quickly getting over the trauma from earlier. Molly promised to fire-call them if the girls needed them.

Harry and Ginny flooed from the Burrow to Harry's cottage. He stepped into the kitchen, and turned to her.

“Coffee?” he asked. Ginny just nodded, so he knew something was wrong. Usually she made a quip about his coffee machine.

He brought the coffee over to her, where she had been fidgeting nervously.

“Jay, I want to apologise to you,” she said, blowing on her hot coffee.

“For what?” he asked, puzzled.

“For putting Rose in danger. I'm so sorry. I could never forgive myself if something happened to her, because of me.”

“Gin, you have nothing to be sorry about. It was a situation that you had no control over. From what I could see, you were protecting them both as best you could. Both girls are fine,” said Harry, taking her in his arms. He could still feel her shaking.

“Thank you for looking out for Ali the way you did,” she mumbled into his chest. He raised her chin with his finger and kissed her.

“I would protect Ali as if she were my own,” said Harry, brushing the hair off Ginny's face.

Ginny smiled weakly again. “You did.” She leaned her head on his shoulder, and he brushed a kiss on her forehead.

“What else is bothering you, Gin?” Harry asked.

Ginny hesitated. “I think I want to tell you about my past. About the war, Ali's Dad, all of it,” she said, slowly.

Harry was startled. It was the last thing he'd been expecting. “If you want to tell me, I'll listen.”

Ginny took a breath, and went to sit on the lounge. She took a sip of her coffee, and put it down. Turning to him as he sat next to her, she started.

“You saw tonight how close my family are. I've always looked up to my brothers, they've all been my hero's one way or another. Bill and Charlie are so much older than me, they were at Hogwarts already when I was so little, so when they came home, it was so exciting. Fred and George were always up to something, and at times they used me as a helper, or a distraction for pranks and stuff. But, as there was only less than a year between me and Ron, I was probably closest to him. That last year before he went to Hogwarts, we were best friends. So you can imagine how excited I was to finally get to go to Hogwarts.”

“The war was slowly building, although we kids didn't know it at the time, of course. I went to Diagon Alley to get my books, and my Dad had an altercation with Lucius Malfoy. He was one of Voldemort's strongest supporters. Have you heard of the Malfoys?”

Harry nodded. Ginny continued.

“So, I went to Hogwarts, and got sorted into Gryffindor, like all my family. I did want to make friends in my own year, but they made fun of me. You see, back then, my family didn't have a lot of money, so all my school books and uniforms were second-hand. I was pretty upset by that, so I went to see my brothers. Percy was Head boy that year. I was pretty much told to bugger off and toughen up.”

“Now, I can understand it. I mean, who wants to be bugged by their little sister? But back then I was really upset. So, I decided to write my feelings down in a diary I found amongst my school books. I thought my Dad might have slipped it in as a treat for me. He did that sort of thing for me, every now and then. I'm a bit of a Daddy's girl,” she said, smiling.

Harry smiled at her, but inside his heart was pounding. Ginny was talking about the diary Horcrux!

“Imagine my surprise when the diary started writing back to me. I should have told someone something then. I should have known something wasn't right. But, I-was just so damn lonely, and Tom, that's the name he gave, was so easy to talk to, so sympathetic.”

“I wrote in it for ages, but then I started to lose track of time. I would wake up and find feathers all over my cloak, or blood on my hands. The caretaker's cat was petrified, and I couldn't remember where I was at the time. I really thought it was me. And it was,” she said softly.

“What?” asked Harry.

“Under the school there was a Chamber of Secrets. It held Slytherin's monster. Tom would lure me down to let the monster loose. It used the huge pipes to move around. If anyone looked at it directly in the eye, they would be petrified. Three students were petrified, because of me.”

“A Basilisk?” asked Harry, although he already knew the answer. Ginny nodded.

“The more I wrote in it, the more he possessed me; drained me. Finally, he had enough of me that he brought me down there to die. He made me write my own death message on a wall. 'Her skeleton will lie in the Chamber forever'. Ginny shivered as she remembered.

“The headmaster, Professor Dumbledore rescued me. Neville had followed me, you see, so he knew where I had gone down to the Chamber. He told the headmaster where I was, and he came down and saved me. He used a basilisk tooth to pierce the diary, and the memory of Tom Riddle was gone. I was free of him.”

Harry took her hand and squeezed. She gave him a sad smile.

“I had a lot of nightmares about that, so the next year, Dumbledore insisted I have special lessons with our new DADA teacher. It was Remus Lupin. He's-”

“Teddy's Dad. Yeah, I know. I-er, knew him well,” said Harry.

“Oh,” said Ginny, mildly surprised. “Well, he was brilliant. Taught me how to do the Patronus charm, and I learned Occlumency. But mostly, we sat around and talked. I think that helped me more than anything. He was an easy man to talk to.”

Harry nodded. While Sirius was spontaneous and always ready for a prank, Remus was the cool headed one, more practical. And Ginny was right, so easy to talk to.

“Around this time, there was talk about Sirius Black. He'd escaped Azkaban, you see. That's supposed to be impossible to do. Rumour was, he was headed to kill Harry Potter. Not that any of us knew where Harry Potter was. He never turned up at Hogwarts when he was eleven. He would have been in the same year as Ron and Nev.”

“I was talking to Professor Lupin one lesson about Sirius Black. I didn't understand what would make him turn on his best friends, and give them away. He was also Harry's Godfather. Because there was no trial, there was no proof that he was under the Imperious curse or not. No-one had even seen him enter the house, or leave. In fact, when I checked the records, witnesses said they saw him turn up on his motorcycle after the Killing Curse had been struck, and then he got into a fight with another wizard. But who was the wizard? Nobody seemed to know. Dumbledore gave Harry to him. Why would he do that if he thought Sirius killed the Potters? Sirius then gave baby Harry to Hagrid, and told him to get Harry out of there. He even loaned Hagrid his motorcycle. Next thing we know, Sirius was arrested and sent to Azkaban.”

“None of it made sense to me. Dementors were guarding the school in case Sirius turned up. Professor Lupin was off for a couple of days a month. It was so confusing. Then, one night, Sirius did turn up. Professor Lupin had been off, and I was worried about him. I saw him earlier that day, and he looked terrible. He had been so good to me, I thought I'd take him some apple pie. I knew it was his favorite. But I saw him slip out the front door, so I followed.”

“I couldn't believe my eyes when he met up with Sirius Black. They seemed to be arguing, but I couldn't hear about what. I did hear them mention Harry Potter, but nothing specific. And then-then the moon came out. A full moon.”

Harry closed his eyes, knowing what it was like to see Remus transform.

“I thought he was being cursed, he sounded in so much pain. Merlin knows what I thought I could do, but I ran out there, thinking Sirius was hurting him. Turned out that Sirius saved me from him. You see, he was a werewolf,” she said, lost in her thoughts.

“Sirius got me to safety, but I watched as he transfigured into a dog, and went to join Remus. He had now fully transformed. Sirius was an animagus. The two of them took off into the forest. I didn't see them again that year. Next morning, I heard that Hagrid's Hippogriff had escaped during the night. I found out later that Remus and Sirius took off on him.”

“There was no more news about them, and the school year ended. When I got home, I could tell that more things were going on, with Mum and Dad, I mean. Ron told me you asked him questions about the Order of the Phoenix. My family were involved in that, although at that stage, I hadn't even heard of it.”

“The next year started off really well. We were told Hogwarts was hosting the Tri-Wizard tournament. We had students from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang come and stay for a while. Cedric Diggory was Hogwart's champion. I must admit, I did have a crush on Cedric. His family and ours are good friends, and he was over a lot in the summer holidays.”

“I work with him at the DMLE. He's a damn good Auror,” said Harry.

“Cedric was doing really well. There were three tournaments, and three champions. He won the first task, and came second in the second task. Then we came to the third task. It was a maze. The champions got to go in, and they would face certain objects or creatures. In the centre of the maze was the actual Cup. Cedric was the first one there, and he grabbed it. Hogwarts had won. While we were celebrating, we heard Harry Potter was fighting Voldemort in a graveyard, in Little Hangleton.”

Harry felt ill. He knew exactly what had happened that night. He cursed himself for his stupidity for being fooled into going there, on the pretext of rescuing Sirius. Instead, Sirius and Remus had rescued him. Because of his carelessness, he had allowed Voldemort to return to power.

“From what we heard, Harry was lured there, thinking Sirius was captured. He went there to rescue him, but he was ambushed by several Death Eaters. They tied him to a grave stone, and cut him. With his blood, they were able to return Voldemort to a body. Voldemort planned to kill Harry, and create a Horcrux using the Tri-Wizard trophy. Instead, Sirius and Remus rescued Harry. But the damage was done. Voldemort was back.”


“The Ministry denied it, of course. Stupid Fudge. He wanted to pretend everything was all right, and that Harry Potter was an attention seeking juvenile delinquent. Apparently he was supposed to live with his Muggle relatives, and they said that one day he just took off, and good riddance to bad rubbish.”

Harry cursed the Dursleys. The best thing he had ever done was leave them.

“My family spent the summer at the headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix. By now, Bill was a curse breaker, living in Egypt, and Charlie was a dragon tamer, living in Romania. So it was Mum and Dad, Percy, the twins, Ron and I. Oh, and Neville and his grandmother. Imagine my surprise when I find out that it used to be Sirius's childhood home. It's not a nice place, all creepy and dark. I spent most of the summer helping Mum clean it. They had meetings there, and one day, Sirius and Remus turned up. I was so happy to see them, I hugged them both,” chuckled Ginny.

Harry remembered them going to a meeting at number twelve, Grimmauld Place. Harry was supposed to go, but was running a fever. They thought it best he stay hidden, in Sirius's other residence. The thought that he may have met Ginny that night made him pause.

“Despite the twins and my best effort, we really didn't learn very much from the meetings. But you could sense that something was in the air, know what I mean? Dad was being watched at the Ministry. Houses were being raided. There was talk of a prophecy about a Chosen One. One who would defeat the Dark Lord with a power he knew not.”

“While most of us thought it referred to Harry Potter, there were some who wondered if it could have been Neville. His parents had fought and survived three times against Voldemort, just as the Potters had done. These old wizarding families, who held seats on the Wizenmagot, insisted that Dumbledore train Neville.”

“Poor Neville. He had always lacked self-confidence. His family had even wondered if he was a Squib. He was brought up by his grandmother, and she had really high expectations of him. She was really pleased to hear that he was being thought of as the Chosen One. Nev hated it, of course. All of a sudden, everyone wanting to be his friend. Rita Skeeter ambushed him on a Hogsmeade visit, and tried to interview him. I tried to help him. I learnt a lot of defensive spells, and we would practice in the Room of Requirement. Soon, more and more students were joining us. Neville kind of became the leader. Not that he wanted it, of course.”

“You were close, even then?” asked Harry.

Ginny nodded. “We had gone to the Ball together the year before. Neville gave me my first kiss and he invited me to go to Hogsmeade with him, my first time. He and Luna were my best friends.”

“Just friends?” Harry asked.

“Yeah. It felt kind of weird at times, to know we were on the brink of war, yet some students still seemed oblivious. Worrying about hairstyles, and which wizard liked this witch, or who was in which broom cupboard with who. There just seemed more important things to worry about, you know? Now I wonder if they weren't the lucky ones, living a normal teenage life.”

“I saw Remus again, that summer. He told me Sirius had gone away, with Harry Potter. They were searching for things that would bring Voldemort down. Sirius was also training Harry, for when the final confrontation came. I couldn't help but laugh when I noticed an Auror named Tonks flirting with Remus. He didn't know how to deal with her. She was brilliant. We got on really well, she didn't treat me like some little girl who shouldn't know anything. In fact, she told me she reckoned the final battle would be played out at Hogwarts. That was the last time I saw Remus and Tonks till the final battle,” she said, sadly.

“We had a witch from the Ministry come to teach us DADA. Dolores Umbridge. She wouldn't let us use any magic, we had to learn the theory only. She refused to believe Voldemort was back, despite him being seen in the Hall of Prophecies. Luckily, we were still training ourselves. Neville had used the summer to train, he truly came into his own that year. He had a few run ins with Draco Malfoy. He's the son of Lucius, who gave me the diary. A Slytherin, through and through. He even used Sectumsempra on Neville once. Luckily, Professor Snape was nearby, and was able to use the counter-curse.”

Snape. Harry's blood ran cold as he thought of him. “Snape?” he asked Ginny.

“He was our Potions teacher, but he always wanted the DADA post. He was also head of house of Slytherin, where he was once a student. He always seemed to have it in for the Gryffindor, but particularly Neville. Of course, when he was younger, that only made Nev worse. But now he had a bit more confidence, he was a better student. Snape really came through for Neville that day. We always thought he was a spy for Voldemort, turned out to be the other way around.”

“My last year was the worst. Dumbledore had been stood down from the position of head-master. Snape took over, and we had several known Death Eaters for teachers. They started using the Cruciatus curse on us. Detention meant being locked up for days. Sometimes we'd go to sleep, then wake up to find one of our dorm mates gone. It was a scary time.”

“Neville, Luna and I were stirring them up all the time. Luna was in Ravenclaw, but Nev and I were in Gryffindor, so we hung out a lot together, listening to any news we could get. Owls weren't allowed out, and letters or parcels from home were thoroughly inspected before we got them. I hadn't had word from my family in ages. I knew Fred and George had opened the joke shop, but I also knew they were making things in the back room for the Order to use. I worried about them all so much. My family are everything to me.”

“One night I was feeling down. Neville tried to comfort me. He was telling me jokes about how some of the boys were using the situation to get girls to have sex with them. You know, 'I don't want to die a virgin', that kind of thing. I had never really considered it before. I mean, I never planned a future, but I never thought I might die. Naive, I know. Particularly after the things Tom showed me my first year.”

“I thought about it a lot, after Nev said that. Sex, I mean. I'd had a couple of boyfriends, Michael and Dean. I was more serious about Dean, but he's the only magical one in a Muggle family. He really had no idea of the things I was doing in my summer holidays, at the Order headquarters. I had never told him about the Chamber, or my first year. We gradually drifted apart.”

“With the way things were going in the wizarding world, I seriously began to consider the odds of someone in my family not making it through this alive. I-I even made a will, myself. Not that I had much. I began to wonder about Harry Potter. How was he keeping sane, in all this insanity? He's only a year older than me. I was just glad he was with Sirius and Remus. There were reported sightings of him everywhere. In the Ministry, in Gringotts. As if he would go to the most public wizard places!”

Harry smiled grimly. He HAD gone to the Ministry, to get Slytherin's locket from Dolores Umbridge. He HAD gone to Gringotts, to retrieve Hufflepuff's Cup. Dumbledore had taken care of the diary and Marvolo Gaunt's ring.

“Neville and I had were alone in the Room of Requirement. We had just had a training session, and we were packing our things up. It was then I-I asked Neville if he would be my first. There was no-one I trusted more. I knew Neville wasn't the type of bloke to go running around and tell people. I did love him. He was my best friend. So, we-we did it.”

“We were both pretty embarrassed about it later. Not that I regret it, or anything. But it changed our relationship. Every innocent hug now seemed weird. Luckily, we were going home for Christmas. I thought some time apart would help.”

“Then everything changed. Word got out that something had happened in Godric's Hollow on Christmas Eve, involving Harry Potter and this snake that belonged to Voldemort. Apparently it killed Bathilda Bagshot, and took over her body. Then it somehow got Harry to follow it home. I guess it was going to attack Harry, until Voldemort could get there. But somehow Harry got away.”

'Thanks to Sirius, once more', thought Harry.

“Mum and Dad refused to let me go back to Hogwarts. I begged and pleaded. I wanted to go back and help Nev and Luna. The younger students needed us. But Mum and Dad wouldn't let me. I was sent to my Aunt Muriel's to stay. While I was there, with plenty of time to think, I began to suspect I was pregnant.”

“There was no way of getting word to Neville, besides, what could he do? I blamed myself, I didn't even think of a contraceptive spell. Poor Mum and Dad. As if they didn't have enough to deal with. Aunt Muriel was terrible, so judgemental. I hated staying with her.”

“When we got word that the battle had started, I was determined to go. I was just over six months along, but I was fairly fit. I just knew I wanted to be with my family, especially if the worst happened and one of them...” Her voice drifted off.

“I snuck in to the Room of Requirement through the Hog's Head. I found a lot of students had been living in there since after Christmas. Things had obviously got worse, and there was safety in numbers. Of course, one of the first people I saw was Neville. He took one look at me, and dragged me away.”

“Where to?” asked Harry.

“Dumbledore. He had returned, with Sirius. They were looking for something. A diadem belonging to Rowena Ravenclaw. Anyway, Neville asked Dumbledore if he would marry us, right there and then. I kind of thought he was joking, but he wasn't. Sirius was our witness. And Neville and I were married. I don't know how legal it was. Which is why, when that reporter mentioned it, well, I wanted you to know.”

“Voldemort was in the Forbidden Forest. He called out for Harry Potter to meet him there. I don't even know if Harry was there, or not. Nobody I knew saw him. Sirius told me he was looking for Snape. I told him I had seen him head for the boat shed. Together, we went down.”

“Snape was there with Voldemort and his snake. He was talking about the Elder Wand, and it's allegiance to Snape. So he killed him. The snake attacked him several times. Voldemort just stood and laughed. Once he and the snake left, Sirius and I crept in. Snape was barely still alive. He wanted us to capture his tears. Then he and Sirius talked, very briefly. Snape asked about the boy, and Sirius said he knew what he had to do. Snape seemed pleased about that. Sirius asked him, 'After all this time?' and Snape replied, 'Always'. Then he died.”

“Sirius seemed pretty shaken up by what Snape had said, and I don't know why. I always thought those two never got on. Anyway, Sirius and I went back to the castle. Sirius said he and Dumbledore needed to view the memory that Snape left in his tears. I then went to find my family. I never saw Sirius or Dumbledore alive again.”

Ginny paused, a moment of remembrance. She didn't know Harry was as shaken as she. He had wanted to know about Snape's last moments, but he hadn't expected what she had told him. For he knew that he was the boy that Snape referred to, and that Snape confirmed to Sirius that he was still in love with Lily Potter, Harry's mum. He made the ultimate sacrifice, despite the fact that Lily had loved another.

“I went back to the castle, and it was chaos. I saw Greyback attacking Lavender. Bill went to help her, and he got attacked too. Ron killed Greyback. George grabbed me, and we met up with Fred and Percy. Then there was an explosion. George and I were on one side, and Percy and Fred, the other. A wall collapsed. When the dust settled, Fred...Fred was gone.”

Ginny took a deep breath. The loss of Fred was as fresh today, as it was ten years ago.

“Ron was running around crazy. Fred was dead, and Lavendar didn't look like she was going to make it. I was trying to find Mum and Dad. Instead I found Bellatrix. We stared duelling, before Mum pushed me aside and took over from me. Then Lestrange showed up, he was Bellatrix's husband. He taunted Mum, saying he had been the one to explode the wall that fell on Fred. She-she killed Bellatrix. Pulverised her, actually. Lestrange went crazy, sending hexes all over the place. Then he just disappeared.”

“We were all gathering in the Great Hall. We were trying to help those who weren't too bad. There were people outside, dying or dead. We didn't dare go out there. Word had got out that Voldemort had left, with instructions to fight to the death.”

“I hadn't seen Ron or Neville for a long time, so I went looking for them. I found Ron and Luna. They were coming from the Infirmary. Ron was deeply upset. Luna was comforting him, in a way that only Luna can. Neither of them noticed the snake approach them, not at first, anyway.”

“It came towards them so quickly. It reminded me of the Basilisk. I was about to yell out to them, when they realised it was there. They backed away, but they got into a corner. Ron huddled over to protect Luna, and it was about to strike, when Neville came out of nowhere, and cut it's head off!”

Harry knew the exact moment that had happened. He didn't know how he knew, but he sensed it. Maybe because, with the snake gone, Harry himself was the last remaining Horcrux.

“It was strange, because with the snake gone, the Death Eaters began fleeing. They were talking about Harry Potter and Voldemort fighting in a graveyard, I think it was the same one where they fought before. It's where Tom Riddle's father was buried.”

“As more and more Death Eaters fled, we began to go out and look for survivors. Another Gryffindor friend, Seamus, was out there on the grounds with Ron and Neville. They had just found the body of Colin Creevy. He was only fourteen. He should have left with the younger students, but he came back. He wanted to meet Harry Potter, you see. He'd always been a big fan of his. Anyway, Seamus and Neville were carrying his body back, when Dolohov appeared out of nowhere, and used the Killing Curse on Neville. There was no warning, nothing said. Neville had no time to react, or try to protect himself. Just like that, he was gone.”

“Soon, word came back that Harry Potter had done it. He had defeated Voldemort. Nobody knew how. Moody and Kingsley went to the graveyard, but by then Harry had left. But...Sirius, Remus, Tonks and Dumbledore were gone. Dead. Leaving little Teddy an orphan.”

“The wizarding world was celebrating, but I didn't feel like it. I lost my brother. I lost friends from school. Teachers. The father of my baby. Sirius and Remus. Tonks. And I wondered if out there somewhere, was Harry Potter celebrating? I wish I could have talked to him; helped him, maybe. Sometimes, it felt like I knew him.”

Harry tried to stop the tears from welling up. It had been hard to hear Ginny talk about him in the third person. He really wanted to shout to her, “It's me, I'm Harry.” He wanted to tell her what had happened in the graveyard, and the sacrifices his friends had made, so he could get away. But he couldn't. Not yet, anyway.

“It took a long time for the Ministry to get back on it's feet. At least we had good people leading us. Kingsley became Minister for Magic, Robards head of the DMLE. My Dad and Percy helped wherever they could. Ron became an Auror.”

“I was in labour for twenty hours with Ali, and she was born just after midnight, the day after what would have been Neville's eighteenth birthday.”

“I never went back to Hogwarts. I had a beautiful daughter who needed me. Neville had left a will, leaving everything to me. I transferred it into a trust for Ali. I have never touched a sickle.”

“I've made a good life for me and my daughter. I have my family and friends, and my Quidditch team mates. For the most part, my life is good. But I can't deny that at times, my nights are lonely.”

“I wanted to tell you all this. I like being with you, Jay. I like where I think we're heading. But I wanted you to know. I've had two other bed partners since Neville. I'm not the type to just jump into bed for the sake of sex. I have to think of my daughter, and I'm also thinking of yours. I think we could have something good. I just need to know what you're thinking. Is it just sex for you, or do you want more? Please, Jay, tell me,” she said, hoarsely.

Harry raised his hand to stroke her cheek. She leaned in to his palm, and closed her eyes. She'd been so brave. He wondered how differently things may have been if he had gone to Hogwarts and met her.

A tear trickled down her cheek. Harry brushed it aside. Ginny opened her eyes, and looked into his. Harry felt as if he'd been waiting for this moment his whole life.

“You-you are an amazing woman. I want you like crazy, I know you know that. But, yeah, I think we could have something special together. I want it, Gin. I want to try. Will you stay the night?” he asked huskily.

Ginny nodded, her eyes shining with unshed tears. As their lips came together, the promise of a future together had never looked better.

They kissed for several minutes, then Harry stood and held out his hand. Ginny stood too, and put her hand in his. He raised it and kissed the back of her hand. Then he lead her to his bedroom.



Reviews 128
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear