Search:

SIYE Time:21:16 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Daughters of Heroes
By Pottermum

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Drama, Fluff, General, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Intimate Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 128
Summary: Upon their return to England, Harry's daughter meets Ginny's daughter, and they become best friends. Can two plus two make a family?
Hitcount: Story Total: 71851; Chapter Total: 5607
Awards: View Trophy Room




Author's Notes:
First part of the chapter is why its rated R and please check the warnings. Lots of Harry and Ginny lovin' ahead!




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Harry lead Ginny to his bedroom. Once there he drew her close. He simply held her. He pulled back and stared into her eyes. He brought his hand up and caressed her cheek. He then bent down and brushed his lips gently over each of her lids, then along her brow and down the gentle slope of her cheek.

He skimmed his lips lightly over hers, and inwardly melted in relief as he savoured her resulting sigh. She ran her hands up his arms, over his neck and threaded her fingers through his hair. Chills pebbled his skin at her touch, and he deepened their kiss until their bodies and tongues were mindlessly tangled.

Harry drew her top over her head, and palmed her breasts. His hands slid down and undid the button on her jeans. Her face was flushed as she undid his shirt, and pulled it off. Her fingers played with the nubs on his chest, before she laved them with her tongue.

Suddenly impatient, they each hurried to undress the other. She toed her shoes off, so he could get her jeans off, while she slid down the fly of his pants, and stuck her hand in before he had them down to his knees. Stroking him, holding him, pumping him. They quickly moved onto the bed.

He couldn't touch enough of her, couldn't satisfy his hunger for her skin. Her sweet smell assaulted his senses. He kissed, licked and laved every part of her — her neck, shoulders, breasts and her belly. His breath hissed as she subjected him to the same exquisite torture. Her hands mapped his body, moving greedily over his burning flesh.

Ginny's gaze was all soft, and her pupils were dilated with desire. Harry had never seen anyone look more beautiful than she did right then. He moved over her, and kissed her deeply. He moved into position between her spread thighs. Ginny's warm hands moved over his shoulders, down his back and landed on his ass. She squeezed, making him move closer to her.

“I want you so much,” she breathed.

He slowly slid into her, buried himself to the hilt. Nothing could have prepared him for the surge of energy that engulfed him. Ginny rocked her hips against him, dragging him farther into her heat.

Harry withdrew, then plunged back into her once more. Back and forth, a little harder, a little faster. Ginny arched her body to meet his, and soon they were in a perfect rhythm. Soft sighs, greedy moans, and finally, a desperate whimper. Ginny met him thrust for thrust, rocking frantically against him. They thrashed and raced for what they both desperately wanted — release. Her breath came in short, hard puffs, then her body went tight with tension.

Her muscles tightened around him, sending Harry over the edge with her. His climax roared through him, coming harder than he had ever done before. He dug his toes into the mattress and lodged himself firmer and deeper inside her while the last shimmers of release rippled through him.

When the last tremor faded, Harry shifted his weight to the side and rolled Ginny with him, careful to keep their bodies joined. For reasons he didn't want to go into right then, he didn't want to break this special connection.

Ginny's eyes were closed in sublime satisfaction. Her reddish golden hair lay strewn all over the pillow. Harry traced her delicate cheek with a finger. Still smiling, she turned slowly to look at him through lowered lashes, the gesture one of the most provocative he'd ever seen.

She ran her fingers through his hair, and offered her lips up for another slow, deep kiss. She gently rolled him over and straddled him. Harry hardened inside her.

Ginny leaned down and flicked her tongue over his nipple, then lightly bit it. She rocked sinuously on top of him while sucking on one nub with her mouth and playing with the other one with her hand. Harry had never seen anything so erotic. He gave himself over to her. His body was hers to do with as she wanted. Harry surrendered to the passion.

Later, they lay entwined in bed, still breathing heavily. Ginny's head was on his shoulder, and her fingers were drawing circles on his chest.

“You are incredible,” Harry said, brushing a kiss on her forehead,

Ginny turned to look up at him. “It's never been like that for me before. That was...mind blowing.”

Harry grinned, then kissed her gently. “For me, too,” he said softly.

He held her hands, and linked their fingers. “You, ah, said you had two other bed partners since Neville died?”

Ginny put her head back down on his shoulder. “Yeah. I had a weekend fling when I was away on a training camp. It was purely physical. There was attraction there, but he lived in another country, so any relationship was out of the question. We both agreed it was a one time thing. Then there was Dean. We went out for awhile at Hogwarts. We met up a couple of years ago, and started something back up. It didn't last long, six months on and off. I was away so much for Quidditch, and Ali is my first priority when I get any time off. Dean wasn't happy to play second fiddle to her, and started to resent the time I spent with her. That's a deal breaker for me. What about you? Tell me about Rosie's Mum?”

Harry drew in a breath. “I was living in Australia, moved there when I was fourteen. I went to a small magical school, but I was taught a lot of defence stuff at home, mostly by Sirius and Remus, actually. We lived in a large house with lots of rooms.

“When I was seventeen, we got a new student in my class. She was there as an exchange student from Beaxbatons. She was British, so I thought we could be friends. But she was more interested in her studies. She was a brilliant student, always top of the class. Apparently she already had a job offer from the Australian Ministry for Magic. Her path was all set, and she had no interest in a social life.”

“With more information coming from England, we knew that Voldemort was gaining more and more power. Even the magical community in Australia were concerned, particularly those with friends and family here. Then we had a sighting of some well known Death Eaters. Dolohov, Rockwood and the Carrows.”

“Looking for Harry Potter, I bet,” said Ginny, knowingly. Harry nodded. It was the truth.

“Sirius invited a few people to stay with us. We figured there was safety in numbers. She was one of them. In the year since she'd been there, she'd gotten quite a high profile. She was quite vocal about a number of issues she wanted to change in the magical world.”

“I'd just got home from a training session, and was heading to my bedroom after a shower. I heard someone crying. It was her. I went in and she told me she had just been told that her parents had been killed by Death Eaters. They'd also killed the girl who she had changed places with, as they thought it was her.”

“God, that's terrible,” sympathised Ginny.

“I felt so bad for her, she didn't really have any friends. I comforted her while she cried. She, uh, she kissed me, and well, uh, one thing led to another, and, we had sex,” grimaced Harry. It was not a story he was proud of.

“O-kay,” said Ginny slowly. “Then what.”

“Nothing, at first. Next day, she cornered me and told me it was a mistake, and she wished it had never happened. We agreed to never talk about it again.”

“Two months later she came to me in tears again. She was pregnant. I had effectively ruined her life, she told me. She had huge career aspirations, and hadn't planned on having kids until she was in her thirties.”

“It wasn't the best time for me, either. I, er, had a lot going on. I hadn't even thought of a life after the war, let alone a baby. But, in a way, the baby gave me something to live for. I asked her to marry me.”

Ginny kissed his chest lightly, just over his heart. “She refused, didn't she?”

Harry nodded, running his hands through her hair. “Told me not to get any ideas about playing happy families. Said she was prepared to go through with the pregnancy, but she wanted to go to work as soon as she could. I could look after the baby. Suited me fine.”

“I guess I hoped, for the baby's sake, that she would change her mind. I've lived with people, Muggle relatives actually, who treated me like crap. They never let me forget I wasn't wanted. I didn't want that for my child. We lived together while she was pregnant, but when she had the baby, she didn't want to feed her, or have anything to do with her. She started her new job a month after having Li, er, Rose.”

“I loved being with Rose. There's something amazing about a baby, it just puts life into perspective. That's why I couldn't understand why she didn't want anything to do with Rose.”

“As Rose got older, I was more and more convinced we should move out on our own. She had started to really pick on how I was bringing up Rose, she wasn't reading enough, she was too loud, she wanted to play Quidditch when she should be studying. The complaints were endless, and my baby girl was only six. Poor Rose, she started to stammer when her own mother was around.”

“We moved out when she was about seven. I noticed a change in Rose, straight away. She was happier, for a start. Like her mother, she didn't have any close friends, but hers was because she lacked self-confidence. I had hopes that would change with time.”

“I was working part-time with the Aurors by then. When we had word that the three Death Eaters had been sighted again, I was on the team to track them when they were spotted in New Zealand. It was then I started to think about returning to England, with Rose. Not surprisingly, her mother put up no resistance, and even signed over full custody to me.”

“That's good,” sighed Ginny. “Um, she doesn't sound very nice.”

Harry hugged her tight. “She's just so single minded. Her career was everything, and nothing, not even a baby was going to change that. I was the one who lucked out. Rose has been the best thing that has happened to me. Well, until now,” he said, brushing a kiss on her forehead again.

“You do realise that we both fall into the 'teenagers having sex too early and falling pregnant', cliché,” teased Ginny.

“Yeah, both of us on our first time,” realised Harry.

“So, how did you become Super lover?” teased Ginny. Harry chuckled.

“I had a relationship with an older woman. She was a divorcee, no kids. She, ah, taught me a lot,” smirked Harry.

“That's it?” asked Ginny. Harry shrugged.

“There was a couple of other women I saw. Never got too serious, especially once they found out about Rose. Like you found out with Dean, they couldn't believe I would rather spend time with my daughter than leave her to go out with them.”

“She's a great girl, Jay. You should be proud of her,” sighed Ginny, contentedly.

“I am. You wouldn't believe how much she's changed since we moved here, and a lot of that is down to you and her friendship with Ali. I can't thank you enough for making her feel a part of your family.”

“You don't need to thank me for that. Rose fits in fine. The Burrow is always happy to welcome a new family member. You and Rose can consider yourselves honorary Weasleys,” laughed Ginny.

She yawned, and cuddled into Harry. He drew the covers up and over them. “Sleep, Ginny. I've got you,” he crooned.

Ginny felt herself drifting into sleep, cocooned in Harry's warm arms. He kissed her forehead yet again, and she heard him talk to her.

“Gin, I want to be as honest with you as I can. There are some things that I just can't tell you yet, but I want to. As soon as Kingsley gets back, I'm going to tell him that I'm going to let you know everything. I promise, baby.”

“Okay,” sighed Ginny. She didn't have a clue what he could have been talking about, and she hoped she'd remember to ask him more tomorrow. For now, she gave herself over to sleep.

Harry watched her sleep, then got out of bed. He went to the loo, then re-cast the glamour spell on his hair. It would last for twenty-four hours, so Ginny wouldn't get a fright when she woke in the morning and found herself in bed with a stranger. Truthfully, he had gotten used to his new appearance, but for the first time in his life, he wanted to be Harry Potter, and share his life with Ginny and their girls. He drifted off to sleep with a smile on his face.

Ginny awoke in the morning. She yawned and stretched, stopping when her hand collided with something, or rather, somebody. She turned to look at Jay, a silly smile on her face.

She could feel her body ache in places that hadn't been used in quite a while. Remembering why they ached made the smile on her face widen. She had only read about orgasms like that in the romance books she keep stored under the bed.

This man and his daughter had become so dear to her in such a short time. He really was wonderful, the way he had protected Ali yesterday, then was so gentle when she was upset. He was always polite and well-mannered. And he'd given her the best sex of her life.

Ginny noticed the tent in the bed. Grinning, she slid under the covers to discover that a part of Jay was awake. She pressed light kisses to his hips and belly button, then blew on his semi-erection. He stirred, moaning.

Ginny lightly licked the tip, before taking him into her mouth. Gently at first, then, as he swelled, harder and faster.

The covers were thrown back, and Harry's hands were in Ginny's hair. “Oh, God,” he moaned, thrusting into her mouth. He came, breathing hard.

When he finished, he pulled Ginny up to him. “Good morning,” she said, cheekily.

Kissing her, he could taste himself on her lips. “Mmm, it has certainly started as one. That was wonderful, thank you,” he said.

“I know it's early, but I was thinking we could go to the Burrow for breakfast, be there when the girls wake up,” suggested Ginny.

“Sounds good,” Harry said, stretching. His erection bobbed back up. He was insatiable for her.

“Do you mind if I have a quick shower?” asked Ginny, getting out of bed and standing there naked.

“Sure,” said Harry, huskily, perusing her toned body. “Let me show you where it is,” he said, getting out bed.

“I think I can find the bathroom,” smirked Ginny.

“I know, but you know what they say. Save water, shower with a friend. So, friend, wanna shower together?”

Ginny laughed. “You scrub my back, I scrub yours?” she asked.

“Something like that,” chuckled Harry. He slapped her ass as she went ahead of him. He loved that ass. He planned to spend a bit more time with it in the near future.

“I love your butt,” moaned Harry, watching as she swayed naturally as she walked into the bathroom.

“Ha-ha, one of the benefits of Quidditch. Clenching your butt cheeks so you don't fall of your broom. Killer thighs, too. Wait till I have them wrapped around your neck, you'll be completely at my mercy,” she teased. She turned the shower on.

His eyes darkened with desire. “I look forward to that, baby.

Picking her up, he carried her into the shower.

An hour and a half later, they left for the Burrow.


HGHGHG

Molly, Arthur and all the girls had nearly finished breakfast by the time Harry and Ginny got to the Burrow. To their relief, their daughters seemed to be bearing no ill effects after yesterdays encounter. They greeted their parents and went back to talking with the other girls.

Molly got up to make some more breakfast for them. Harry found Arthur's eyes on him, and had a feeling there wasn't much Arthur missed. Luckily, his daughter distracted him.

“Dad, do you have to go to work today?” asked Lily.

“Yes, sweety, I'm on this afternoon. I do have Friday and Saturday off, though. I thought we could spend it in Muggle London, see some of the sights,” suggested Harry, tucking into the huge plate Molly lay down in front of him.

“Sounds like fun. Ali and Ginny, too, right?” asked Lily.

“Of course,” said Harry, smiling at Ali. He didn't dare look at Ginny. He was already imagining throwing her down and having her over the table.

“Mr Evans, thank you for helping me yesterday,” said Ali.

“You're welcome, Ali. Now, don't you think you could call me James, or Jay, like your Mum?”

Ali nodded, smiling shyly at him. “Okay, Jay.” She giggled, and Harry smiled at her.

He really wanted to get to work and find out when Kingsley was due back. He really wanted to tell Ginny who he really was. Secrets were never good in a relationship, no matter the best intentions.

“I think we'll hang around here for most of the day, do some flying and baking with Mum. Do you want to leave Rose here? I can let Andromeda know. I'll probably bring Teddy over, anyway,” said Ginny, finishing her breakfast.

Harry looked at Lily, who brightened and nodded. “That would be great, thanks. Be good, love. I'll see you tonight,” he said, kissing Lily on the head.

“Walk me to the Apparition site?” he asked Ginny, who nodded.

“You can use our floo,” said Arthur, his eyes twinkling.

“Think we want to walk off that breakfast, Dad,” said Ginny, trying not to look her dad in the eye. “Back soon.”

They walked out the door, and left the house. It was a lovely morning, the sun was shining, and it promised to heat up later in the day.

“We may go swimming in the pond, later,”murmured Ginny, aloud.

Harry grabbed her, and swung her to him. He covered her mouth with his, and plundered his tongue against hers.

Ginny clung to him, weakened by her desire. He cupped her head in his strong hands, kissing her fiercely. Ginny couldn't have stopped him, even if she wanted to. Which she definitely didn't.

Finally, he stopped. He pulled away, breathing hard. He rested his forehead against hers. “That should do me till I see you again,” he said, heaving. “But I doubt it.”

Ginny licked her lips, and his eyes darkened as he followed her tongues movement. He closed his eyes. “Witch,” he said.

Ginny felt a power, a womanly power that she could have this man on his knees with his desire for her. She pressed her body to his. “Go,” she said softly. “The sooner you go, the sooner you'll be back with us.”

Harry's heart melted. Always thinking of their girls. He wondered if she was planning on saying anything to them. It was something they would need to talk about later. For she was right, he had to go.

With another quick plundering kiss, Harry Apparated away.

Ginny walked slowly back to the house. She was pretty sure she had a stupid, sappy look on her face, and was glad none of her brothers were home to tease her about it.

She found the girls planning their cooking lessons with Molly. Lily was asking a favour.

“-his birthday, and I want to make him a treacle tart, all by myself. It's his favourite, you know. So can you show me, please, Nana Molly?”

Molly laughed. “That's a lovely idea, of course I can show you. Why don't we do a practice one today? I have all the ingredients here.”

“Oh, thank you. Come on, Ali, let's go wash our hands, then we can get started,” said Lily, dragging Ali into the kitchen.

Ginny winced slightly as she sat down and poured herself a cup of coffee. She grimaced. Jay's fancy coffee machine had ruined her for the instant stuff.

“Get everything sorted out with Mr Evans, then, Ginny?” asked Molly.

“Yes, Mum. I told him about Neville, and the war and all that,” said Ginny.

“He seems like a nice young man and his daughter is wonderful. She's like one of the family,” said Molly.

Ginny nodded. “Yeah, I know. Thanks Mum, for showing her these little things, like baking the bread and the tarts. Jay was saying how much Rose has blossomed since she's been in England. Her mum hasn't played a huge part in her growing up, so it's all been left to Jay. Probably why she took to us so quickly.”

“Yes, I agree. So, it's Mr Evans birthday the same day as Ali's?” asked Molly.

“Yeah. I thought I'd ask him if he wants to join our celebration, but he might want to spend the day with Rose. I'll ask him, though,” said Ginny, getting up to throw her coffee out. She really wanted a latte or cappuccino.

“That's fine, love. Oh, and Ginny?”

Ginny popped her head out of the kitchen. “Yes, Mum?”

“It's good to see you so happy,” said Molly, smiling at her.

Ginny smiled a sheepish smile back at her. She should have known not much got past Molly Weasley!






Reviews 128
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear