Search:

SIYE Time:13:34 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Healer of his Heart
By Pottermum

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Angst, General, Romance
Warnings: Intimate Sexual Situations, Spouse/Adult/Child Abuse
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 129
Summary: Ginny returns to England, nursing a bruised heart, and intent on focussing on her career. Then she meets Harry Potter.
Hitcount: Story Total: 86701; Chapter Total: 8388
Awards: View Trophy Room




Author's Notes:
This chapter follows straight on from the last. Maybe I should have combined the two? Oh well...




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Harry opened his eyes and looked up. The ceiling and, from what he could see without moving his head, the walls, were white. Not St Mungo's harsh sterile white, but a soft warm white. As Harry came more fully awake, he turned his head slightly. He saw a big bath and towels that actually looked fluffy. He could smell fresh tangy scents; he recognised the lemon oil scent that Ginny had used on him, but there was something else, a soft flowery fragrance.

Harry turned his head again, and saw Ginny. She was curled up in a white rocker. She had changed into a loose flowing dress, and her hair, her golden-red hair, flowed down her back. Her feet swung back and forth, and Harry could see her toenails were painted blue. Harry could see freckles on her legs, and wondered if her freckles were all over her body.

He suddenly realised he was naked as a newborn under the sheet, and hard as a jackhammer. His perusal of Ginny had done it. He'd never met a more sensual woman in his life. In looks, in touch, in everything. He didn't get how she could possibly induce so much in her touch. He was fascinated by her.

Ginny suddenly started, as if aware that something was different. She turned her brown, concerned eyes to meet his emerald eyes.

“What time is it?” he asked her.

“Close to six,” she said. You were sleeping so soundly, I didn't want to wake you.”

Harry cursed. He hadn't meant to be there for that long. “Sorry. Look, I'll pay you for today.”

Ginny smiled. “Yeah, you will. For now, if you're up to it, I'd like to ask you some questions.”

“What kind of questions?” asked Harry, suspiciously.

Ginny moved closer, ignoring the tent in the bed. “Do you know what brings your headaches on?”

Harry nodded, aware that with her close proximity, instead of the tent diminishing, it was actually getting harder. “I've had a lot of tests, and they've ruled out a lot of medical reasons. They think it's a stress response.”

“Stress I can work with you on,” smiled Ginny.

“Work with me?” asked Harry, confused.

Ginny shrugged. “That's all I can really do. Teach you some techniques to work with the stress and the pain. Ideally, you need to get power over the pain before it gets too bad. I can give you some strength and stamina building exercises, which should also help you sleep better.”

“Ha, I don't sleep anymore,” scoffed Harry. He struggled to sit up. Ginny didn't rush to help him, but watched him. Eventually, keeping the sheet firmly around his waist, he swung his long hairy legs over the side.

“Harry,” Ginny said quietly, “I get you're a private person, but could you give me an idea of what happened, and what your life is normally like. Is it- is this to do with your fight against Voldemort?”

Harry stared at her. Even now, years later, people still hated using his name. But she said it without worry.

“What are you planning to do? Go back to work? What hobbies or physical activity do you like to do?” Ginny persisted.

“All I've wanted to do is be an Auror, so I'll guess I'll go back, if I ever get clearance. I guess I'd move out of Grimmauld Place, into my own. My parent's place is in Godrics Hollow. I'd like to fix that up and live there. I love to fly, although I haven't been up in the air for so long,” said Harry, smiling at the thought.

“Me too,” smiled Ginny.

“So, do you answer questions too, or just ask them?” asked Harry, curtly.

Ginny blinked. “What do you want to know?”

“Why did you do your training in Paris? Why not here, in England?”

“I went to Beauxbatons from my second year to my last. I graduated in June. It was easier to stay there, and start my training straight away, rather than return to England and wait for a few months. The program didn't start till January at St Mungo's, but it was July in Paris.”

“You're family is here, though?” asked Harry.

Ginny nodded.

“Did you go to Hogwarts your first year? Why did you leave?” asked Harry.

Ginny turned away. “You know, it's getting late. You're obviously feeling better, and I'm sure you have things to do. I'll just give you some privacy to get dressed, then you can just leave from the front door. I'll come up with a program and come and drop it off. If it's something you want to do, well, you can get in touch with me.”

Without thinking, Harry jumped off the table, keeping the sheet bunched at his waist. By the time Ginny had reached the door, Harry grabbed her wrist.

An electric current ran from her hand to his.

Startled, Ginny turned around. Harry stared at their connected hands. He felt off-kilter. He knew there was something building between them, and it worried him. He was in no shape to care for anyone. But he also knew, right then, that he was going to kiss her.

And Ginny knew it, too.

So he did. He leaned down and took her sweet, sexy mouth. He wasn't prepared for the feelings coursing through him in that brief moment. He felt like his body was on fire. Ginny seemed on fire for him; because of him.

Ginny slid her arms up and looped around his neck. Her mouth molded his, their tongues dancing. Her soft full breasts were rubbing against his chest. Ginny let out a soft moan, and suddenly Harry needed to be closer.

The sheet fell to the floor. Little Harry, happy to be set free, wriggled around, pushing against Ginny's abdomen. Harry's hands framed Ginny's face, his mouth plundered hers, unable to get enough.

Ginny had never been kissed like that before. She heard herself whimpering and moaning, and couldn't believe it of herself. She longed to run her hands over his body, but for now, she simply clung to his shoulders, lest she fall. Her strength had left her.

Harry couldn't believe how Ginny was responding to him. As if she wanted him to do anything he wanted, as if all her inhibitions were blown away when he touched her. As if she'd never been touched, the way he'd touched her.

Harry pulled back slowly. Ginny slowly opened her eyes, and without even thinking, Harry used Legilimancy on her. He saw a little girl, happily the centre of her large family. Harry gathered they were family, as they all had red hair. He saw Ginny as she evolved over the years, from toddler to a young girl.

The scene changed. He saw Ginny in Diagon Alley. Her father having an encounter with Lucius Malfoy. Ginny at Hogwarts. It was then things got confusing.

Ginny's eyes widened, as Harry probed further. He saw her surrounded by feathers. Stroking a cat. With red paint. Going into a bathroom. Harry recognised Parsel-tongue being spoken, and an entrance being revealed. He saw Ginny go into it. He saw-

“What the hell do you think you're doing?” cried Ginny, pulling away from him.

“What the hell was all that?” demanded Harry. The feeling he was getting from that memory was a feeling he hadn't had for a long time. Not since the days when he was looking over his shoulder for Voldemort.

“You know what, you need to leave. NOW!” said Ginny, shakily. Her eyes were bright, yet her face was pale. Her hair, her gorgeous hair, was all tousled. She was breathing heavily, whether in anger or still from passion, Harry wasn't sure. He thought she looked breathtaking.

“Hey, don't you think we should talk about this?” asked Harry.

“Please, just go,” implored Ginny, trying to get her breathing under control. She knew she was in danger or doing something monumentally stupid if he didn't go soon. Like drag him upstairs to her bedroom.

Harry decided to ignore the things he had seen of Ginny at Hogwarts for now. He focused on her reaction to him. “Why did you let me kiss you? And why did you kiss me back?”

Ginny averted her eyes, and took a breath. It was time for her to take back control of this. “I...guess I just feel bad for you. You've been through so much, your whole life, and now you have all this pain.”

“So it was a pity kiss?” asked Harry, incredulously.

“No! It's not pity, it's...compassion,” said Ginny.

“Right,” drawled Harry, disbelieving.

“Honestly!” lied Ginny. “Look, you're a nice guy, but when I touch someone-like I have been with you-well, it really is about compassion and nothing else. There's no sexual feeling there at all.”

“Are you saying you don't feel anything sexual for me?” asked Harry. He knew it wasn't true.

Harry sensed that she was trying to tell him something important, so he struggled to keep his mind off Little Harry. He was just really finding it hard to concentrate past his hammering need, and her talking this crap.

“Oh, it's nothing personal. I'm just trying to be honest. I know a lot of people think that I'm really into sex because I massage, but I'm not a very sexual person. I'm more maternal, I guess. That's why I like to work with babies,” explained Ginny, trying to make it sound as believable as possible.

“Because you're maternal, but not sexual. You DO now how babies are made, don't you?” scoffed Harry.

Ginny shot him a dirty look. “Will you please pick the sheet up,” she hissed at him.

“Why? If you don't feel anything sexual for me, what does it matter if I'm naked in front of you?” challenged Harry, standing with his hands on his hips.

Ginny drew her eyes from Harry's slim yummy hips to his face. “You can let yourself out the front. I'll drop the program over to you. I - you need to go,” she stammered.

She walked out the room, leaving Harry alone. He bent over to pick up the sheet, got dressed, then left.

Harry had a lot of thinking to do.





Reviews 129
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear