Search:

SIYE Time:12:53 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Raising Albus
By JetLaBarge

- Text Size +

Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Minerva McGonagall, Neville Longbottom, Ron Weasley
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Drama, General
Warnings: Death, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 94
Summary: Raising Albus is turning out to be a challenge. Raising a child that is extraordinarily magically talented is difficult enough, but when the child is the subject of several prophesies the task can be daunting. Harry feels it may have been easier being a child subject to prophesies than raising one. Teddy wants to be an Auror, not the safest occupation. James and Lily pose their own challenges. This story will take us up to Albus and Rose train ride to Hogwarts.
Hitcount: Story Total: 95377; Chapter Total: 2924





Author's Notes:
The Swiss Elfish names are all taken from the Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien. The elves bear no or only a superficial resemble to their namesakes, but using them was quite intentional.

I answer every review, and my Beta FriendofMolly and I would appreciate more.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Harry was almost sure Albus was practising a lot in the basement with Draco’s wand, but Albus was never caught. Harry thought he knew why; Albus was very good at making the mapping papers, and Harry thought Albus probably had a map that told him if anyone was coming. Harry had no idea how sophisticated the maps Albus was making were becoming.

One day when they were in the Potions Room Harry asked Albus, “Have you made any of your own maps?”

Albus nodded yes.

“May I see them?” Harry asked.

Albus took out a couple of maps of Twelve Grimmauld Place. One map was of Twelve to Fifteen Grimmauld Place and Twelve to Fifteen Newbright Street. The map of just Twelve and Thirteen Grimmauld Place was reasonably small, and it looked like Albus could carry it in his pocket.

“What is special about this map?” Harry asked.

“It vibrates when someone is coming down to the lower levels,” Albus said.

“So no one catches you practicing?” Harry asked.

Albus didn’t say anything; he didn’t have to.

Harry put the maps back in the drawer with Draco’s wand, and Albus locked it.


Al and Rose, along with Martin their house elf friend, started to scheduled time at DPW. Every other week they spend a good part of the day at DPW with the house elves and Goblins. Sometimes they went over with Uncle Dudley. Dudley had a delivery truck with two rows of seats that he drove often, although he also had a car, and Albus and Rose really liked riding in the truck.

Harry asked Albus after one visit, “What are you doing at Dursley Potter and Weasley?”

“Talking to the Goblin children, and elf children,” Albus said.

“Are you speaking in English?” Harry asked.

“Some in Gobbledygook,” Albus said. “But also in Goblin Elfish.”

“The Goblins speak Elfish?” Harry asked.

Albus said “They have their own version of Elfish, but please, do not tell anyone. They want to keep it secret. The Goblins are not all that happy that Magi know they have children. They never talk about their families to others.”


Molly, Rosemary Appleleaf, and Hermione held meetings with parents and grandparents who were home schooling their students every September, November, February and May. There were quite a few grandmothers home schooling and several grandfathers as well. Sometimes Ginny was at these meetings, sometimes Audrey was, and often both of them were.

Ginny was at the November meeting. As usual Hermione started by passing out a list of all the approved learning materials. Every meeting the number of books with lesson plans grew. Hermione tried not to run the meetings, but to let Molly run them. Molly tried to have at least one and usually two of the other witches talk about their experience home schooling.

Molly and Rosemary then took public questions, and afterwards there was quite a bit of time to talk and share privately.

Narcissa Malfoy was at most of these meetings, although she seldom spoke. Rosemary took Ginny over to Narcissa and said, “Narcissa, you have met Ginny Potter. Ginny, Narcissa Malfoy is teaching her grandson. Scorpius is going to be in Albus’s class.”

Narcissa put out her hand to shake Ginny’s, and Ginny did shake her hand. Narcissa asked Ginny, “Do you teach your children, in addition to writing the Quidditch Column?”

Ginny said, “I help some, but Mum and the other teachers around Ottery St. Catchpole do most of the teaching of James and Lilly. Jean Granger is doing a lot of the teaching of Albus and Rose.”

“Isn’t Jean Granger a Muggle?” Narcissa asked.

“You have a problem with that,” Ginny fired back, her temper beginning to flare.

“No,” Narcissa said. “I’m just a little surprised. That’s all.”

Narcissa was at most of these meetings every year until Scorpius was at Hogwarts.


Harry could not believe how quickly the Christmas of Two Thousand and Twelve seemed to sneak up on his family. The evening after Harry had picked up Teddy from the Hogwarts Express he spoke to Ginny about the students.

“Teddy is still growing,” Harry said. “He is fourteen, and he is going to tower over our children. He is also very handsome. Minerva says he has a lot of girls pining after him, and he seems to be making a special effort to be good looking for all his admirers.”

“How is that going over with Victoire?” Ginny asked.

“Teddy talks to other girls, and Victoire talks to other boys, but they always go to dance lessons and dances together,” Harry said. “I guess there is quite a bit of frustration at the school because no one has been able to be more than friends with either of them.”

“Victoire is beginning to develop some shape,” Ginny said. “Maybe she just does not want to fight off the boys yet. Is she still a good student?”

“One of the best,” said Harry. “I am not supposed to know how well everybody is doing, but all the teachers can see that Victoire would like to be Head Girl. She may make it, if her temper doesn’t get the better of her.”

Ginny said, “Molly may have her grandmother’s name, but Victoire inherited her temper.”

“It must go with the red hair,” said Harry, staring at Ginny.

“Are you referring to ME?” asked Ginny. Harry and Ginny both laughed at that.

Ginny said, “Molly is also growing up. Roxanne still looks like a little girl, but there is always something different about you once you start going to Hogwarts. You can almost tell by looking at a child if they have started or not.”

“Lucy starts next year,” Harry said. “Then you have Dominique, then Louis, then James. One a year until Albus and Rose start, then a year gap and Lilly and Hugo go.”

“They are growing up, Harry!” Ginny said. “No more babies. I LIKE babies, I’m just really not ready to have another yet.”

Charley, Stribog and Ivana were at the New Burrow for Christmas again. Ivana ended up staying with Lily Luna, and the two of them seemed to get along well.

Christmas afternoon Lily asked Ginny, “May Ivana stay until after the first of the year? I told her about the Christmas party we always give for any child that has to be at St. Mungo’s or, well; I told her some of the sad stories. Ivana would like to help.”

“You really enjoy that party, Lily,” Ginny said.

“I ought to be nice to the children that are hurt,” Lily said. “How many times have you had me at St. Mungo’s because I got hurt?”

Ginny put her head in her hands, and just shook her head.

“It’s HARD to be careful!” Lily said.

“If Stribog agrees, Ivana may stay until after the first of the year,” Ginny said.

“Let’s TELL your Uncle,” Lily said to Ivana, starting to run out of the room.

“ASK!” Ginny yelled to Lily. Ginny laughed as the two girls ran to find Uncle Stribog. Lily Luna was basically a good person, but Ginny thought Lily was going to end up being more trouble than her two sons put together.


Shortly after Christmas, Molly got together with Narcissa again.

“How was this Christmas this year?” Molly asked.

“A lot better than last Christmas,” Narcissa said. “I made sure that I got all the Christmas presents, except for minor single presents from the other members of the family. Draco didn’t get any special presents for anyone, and neither did Astoria. Godiva got a small present for both Scorpius and Cleopatra. My Mum Druella only got a present for Scorpius, but that was only a minor problem.

“I asked Cleopatra what she wanted for Christmas. Cleo said she did not have any girl toys, and she really wanted a doll, a baby doll. ‘Am I too old to have a baby doll, Mrs. Malfoy?’ she asked.

“‘I do not think you are too old’,” I said. I made sure that there were equal stockings for Scorpius and Cleopatra, and similar presents. I did get Cleo a baby doll, with clothes, little nappies, and a little toy baby bed. I notice Cleo holding the doll while reading, or sometimes while just sitting in a chair, thinking. Once in a while she even pretends to be feeding or changing the baby. Cleo found a book in the library about mothers and babies. Every night before she goes to bed Cleo kisses the little baby doll and gently puts it to bed.

“I have been tucking both Scorpius and Cleo into bed at night, and giving each of them a good night kiss. Scorpius is grateful for the kiss. There has never been a lot of touching and hugging around Malfoy Manor. The first time I kissed Cleo I was shocked at how grateful Cleo was. She thanked me over and over, with tears in her eyes. I promised Cleo that she would kiss her every night. That first night I walked out of the bedroom, gently closed the door and went to my bedroom, struggling to maintain control. Once I was in my bedroom I lay on my bed and bawled. It is so easy to make Cleo feel good. A few kind words, a little touch. Cleo gets none of that kindness from Astoria or Draco, or the grandmothers, and even Scorpius really never got enough loving touch from them. The only people who hug me are Scorpius and Cleo, and you, Molly.”

“I hug just about everybody,” Molly said. “Certainly if they are a friend they get a hug when they come to our house.”

Narcissa said, “I am so very grateful I can talk to you, Molly. I am sorry but I still felt that I have to keep these meetings secret. Scorpius and Cleo seemed to be thriving under my care, with the help and love of the house elves.

“Malfoy Manor is a very tense place. Draco has business associates but no friends. Draco still seemed to be under the thumb of his father. That worries me! Draco tolerates Cleo, but he is very awkward around her. It would help if Draco could say he was sorry that Cleo was in the situation she is in, and tried to be nice to her.

“Astoria loathes Cleo, and does not hide it. She is at odds with everyone in the family. The only good thing is that she was not passing her attitude on to anyone else in the family.”


The middle of January Hermione asked to have a meeting after dinner with just Harry and Ginny, Ron, Jean her mother, Albus and Rose. James and Lilly were not in the meeting, and neither was Hugo. Harriet Tubman P/W and her son Martin (Luther King) P/W were there, however.

Hermione said, “We are trying to schedule a meeting of Elves at the end of January. All the Elves who are learning languages with the Magi children, and their parents, will be there. There will be a very large contingent of Elves, and a fair number of Magi.”

Harry asked, “What is this meeting going to be about?”

“The Elfish language,” Hermione said. “They need to add a lot of new words and phrases, even some, I don’t know, adjectives but Rose and Albus say there is more to it than just words, to the language, to talk about new ways of relating.”

Albus said, “There is no way for an Elf to be an employee, or to work for a group of people that is not a family. Even the Hogwarts Elves work for the headmaster of headmistress, not the school. But that doesn’t work for the P/W house elves, and for many other house elves. Trying to use Muggle words is just wrong, and they need Elfish words and phrases and tenses and a neutral gender to go along with the masculine and feminine gender to describe some relationships. It’s really complicated.”

“How do they do it now?” Harry asked.

“Not very well,” Albus said, “and it always sounds like you are swearing, saying naughty words, and even then the meaning is not clear. Some of the words Goblins use, and to say you are swearing in elfish you say you are ‘talking like a Goblin.’ The problem is that the elves need to learn how to talk like a Goblin, without the anger that is part of Goblin elfish and Gobbledygook.”

“The magic that governs the house elves is mostly how we think, and how we think is because of the language we use,” said Harriet.

“Just business language?” asked Harry.

“The elves do not have a good way about talking about love and sex between elves,” said Rose. “Mating has always been more a question of obligation than of love, although it seems to be enjoyable.”

Harriet smiled, and said, “Most enjoyable, but not such good words for what elves do. Is mated, not married. Maybe more enjoyable if elves could marry.”

“They are very explicit about what humans do, and some of the language is real physical,” said Rose. “What people do doesn’t sound very sanitary to me.”

“Sanitary?” asked Ginny.

“Putting your tongue in someone else’s mouth?” Rose said. “Some guy putting his … thing … into you? I guess it is fun, because Mum and Dad do it, but it doesn’t seem like it would be. It seems like it would be very personal … and … messy … and, unsanitary.”

Hermione and Ron looked at each other, and grinned.

Rose said, “Elves do something similar, but their bodies are different. Elfish makes fun of how long some people do it. I know that Mum and Dad spend a lot of hours once or twice a month doing it lots of different ways, because the elves know that. There are words or phrases for that. Elves are surprised humans waste so much time at it.”

“It is very enjoyable,” Hermione said, looking very embarrassed. “Besides, we are learning all sorts of ways to do it.”

Ron smiled at Hermione, and the said with an exaggerated look of suffering, “We are just sacrificing for the sake of science and education.” Ron then laughed.

“I do not think so,” said a puzzled Rose. “The elves don’t think so either. But it still seems unsanitary to me.”

Harry and Ginny both looked at Albus.

“Don’t ask me!” Albus exclaimed. “I’m just a little kid. I don’t want to think about that type of thing. As long as I don’t have to do it to anyone it doesn’t bother me one way or another.”

There was a lot more discussion about language, and what Hermione, Harriet, and many other Elves were trying to do.


The end of January was the big meeting. All of the students learning Elfish, their parents, and many others were there. It was held in the room the International Council of Witches and Wizards met in.

Hermione and Harriet were part of a team leading the meeting, along with John and Mary, the head house elves from Switzerland, and a number of other people Harry did not know well.

Harry and Ginny were there with Albus.
Ron was accompanying Rose, since Hermione was busy helping to run the meeting.
Dobedo accompanied his and Harriet’s son Martin.

Albus and Rose were some of the first people in the big council room and Rose said, “I can tell you about the people who we study with, and their parents.”

Harry said, “I think I know some of them, but that would be good.” He thought back to how Hermione was always trying to fill his and Ron’s head with facts. Rose was sure her mother’s daughter.

Rose said, “The first couple is Gary and Sara Edington, and their daughter Luta. Mrs. Edington is Korean, and she’s teaching her daughter and the other children in the extended family to speak and read Korean.

“The next couple is Kevin and Lisa Edington, and their son Henry. Gary and Kevin are brothers. Their grandmother is the North American Minister of Magic.

“The older elves are Joseph and Josephine Freeelf. They work for the Edington family. Their son is Peter Puck Freeelf.”

Rose looked at her father, Harry and Ginny, very pleased with herself. Just then a very Native American looking couple with two children walked in. All four of them, man and boy as well as woman and girl, had long braided black hair, and colorful clothes.

Al waved and said as they walked pass, “Hi, Maria, Jesus,” pronouncing Jesus like the Spanish do, “Hay sues.”

Rose said, “They are Eduardo and Juanita Rios, and their two children, Maria and Jesus. Juanita is president of the large Los Angeles School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Eduardo teaches there, and has several notable spells he has developed. The LA school is partly bi-lingual. The Rios family tries very hard to make sure everyone in the family is fluent in Mexican Spanish as well as in English.

“The older elves are Robin and Rose LAWW. The younger elf is their daughter Sprite. LAWW stands for the school, and is the same sort of surname that P/W is for the house elves owned by the Weasley and Potter families.”

Two couples came in together, with their children, dressed in classical, expensive Muggle clothes. You could tell they were from wealth. Both of the witches had a number of rings, including diamond engagement rings with huge solitaire diamonds.

Albus said something to the two children in French, and they answered back. Meanwhile Rose was saying, “That couple is Jean-Paul and Melissa Felion. Their son is Jean-Louis. I have read that Jean-Paul is a very prominent French Canadian politician.

“Accompanying them are Emilie and Joseph Marie DuMonde Jr. Their daughter is Gabrielle. When we were in Canada we read a little about the DuMonde family. They have been prominent and wealthy members of French Canadian society for over four hundred years.

“Emilie is Jean-Paul’s sister, so Jean-Louis and Gabrielle are first cousins.

“The older elves are Yves and Astrid de-Fey. Their daughter is Lucie. The de-Fey house elves are all related by their history of service to the wealthy French Canadian families. Some are serving as traditional house elves, but over the last fifty years, and especially over the last twenty five, more and more are taking on roles more akin to some of the roles the Potter/Weasley elves are filling.

“I’ve asked Yves and Astrid what they do,” Rose said, “but I have not gotten a good answer. I’m pretty sure they are not traditional house elves. Maybe if we change the language they will be able to tell me. It is FRUSTRATING not having the words to talk about some things.”

Another pair of Native American looking couples came in, darker in skin tone. Both the men and the women had long hair. They all wore very casual Muggle clothes, and sturdy looking outdoor type shoes.

Albus greeted the children with gestures and strange sounding words. He turned to his parents and said, “American Indian sign language. It is not at all like the American Sign Language of the deaf. We said hello in Navaho and Hopi too.”

Rose looked at Albus with some apparent frustration, like he was stealing HER show, and then said, “That couple is Victor and Rosalyn Firewalker. They are joint presidents of the New Mexico School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Their daughter is Sarah.

“The other couple is Bishop Jacob Qaletaga, perhaps the most prominent bishop of the Wizarding Christian Church in North America, and his wife Mary Muna. Their son is Joshua.

“Bishop Jacob is also a noted shaman, and Mary Muna is well known as a prophetess.

“Sarah and Jacob are cousins, and they both grew up at the school. They are native Hopi speakers, and can speak a little of a couple of other Native American languages.

“Ashkil Dighin and his wife Tsintah are the elves. They are the only ones I have met who are married. I think Bishop Qaletaga married them. Their son is Naalyehe ya Sidahi. His nickname is ‘Trader.’

“If you are ever in an argument you want ‘Trader’ on your side. Be a little careful if you are buying something from him or selling something to him. He can talk you into trading a Unicorn for a unicycle. The elves are fluent in Navaho as well as Hopi. They teach languages at the school.”

Another native looking couple with two children came in. Rose said, “These people are Native Americans Inuit from Canada, Ujarak Harry Eseven, and his little sister Nukka Senda Eseven. The Canadian government gave Inuit letters and numbers as a substitute for last names to distinguish families, and so originally their grandfather was E7-121, but he adopted the last name of Eseven as a kind of a joke, sort of mocking the Canadian authorities.”

“I am John Eseven,” the man said. “My wife is Jane. We gave our children Inuit names. It was not acceptable for our parents to give our children Inuit names and speak the native language.”

Rose said, “Mr. & Mrs. Eseven are the only Inuit active and well known everywhere there are Inuit Magi, Russia and the northern countries of Europe, Greenland, as well as US and Canadian in North America. They write books, and are very involved in studying the various Inuit languages and cultures, as well as the much smaller group of Inuit Magi.”

John said, “And Rose here is a vacuum cleaner for facts. The house elf studying with the children is Tink. Her parents are busy at home, and she often travels with us when we travel with the children.”

After the Inuit left Rose said, “Ujarak and Nukka are home schooled. Both parents help, and they use some of the Canadian books the government has for Inuit children, and some of the school books Mum has developed.”

“It’s not just your Mum,” Albus said. “Grandmother and Aunt Audrey and other people have helped.”

“WELL, Mum manages it,” said Rose, looking a little annoyed. “They will not tell us how Tink got her name. I think it stands for Tinkerbell, and there must be an embarrassing story behind it, but I cannot find out what it is.”

Ginny said, “Rose, some stories are better left untold. You do not have to know everything.”

“Everybody is from north of the Equator,” Al said. “I see Fred Weasley over there with that little black girl, and I know there are some African and Mid-East people here, but none that go to school with us.”

“That little girl is as old as Fred,” Harry said. “They know each other because her father and his tribe work closely with Uncle George and Lee. The whole tribe is small and very thin.”

“Do you know why there are not any people from south of the Equator going to school with us?” Albus asked his father.

Harry said, “In Africa most of the tribes that have people who might qualify are smaller, and speak obscure dialects. I think that may have something to do with why.

“There are no students and elves from the area around India and the Mid-East either. Abolishing slavery in the Wizarding community is a hard sell there, and they have other problems.

“South and Central America have ongoing problems with the Pirate Witch Queen of the Caribbean, and that may be part of the reason why they do not have children in your group. There are some elves and Magi from that area of the world here.”

A group of Chinese came in, and four children were with them. The four children came over to Albus and Rose, and exchanged a few words in Chinese. Albus kept talking quietly to the children.

Rose said, “Dad, Uncle Harry, Aunt Ginny, this is the Wong family, Mr. and Mrs. Paul and Patricia, and their children Harry and Ginny. They were named after you, Uncle Harry, Aunt Ginny.”

“We are honored,” said Harry.

Paul said, “When my grandfather WW Chang came back from Switzerland after meeting you he was very impressed, not only by what you did to defeat Volde…”

Harry jumped in with, “TOM Riddle.”

Paul said, “Excuse me, Tom Riddle. I do know that you feel it is important that we use his given name, and I agree. Well, Patricia and I wanted to use you and your wife’s names for our children’s Western Names.”

Rose added, “WW Chang is the Chinese Minister of Magic.”

An amused Harry said, “I know, Rose. I know WW quite well, and have met most of his family.”

Rose turned to the other couple, and said, “JR and Flower Chang have been to our house with Grandpa TT Chang working on the Potion’s text books with Mum. Their children are John and Marcy. The elves are Jiao Xian Jing and her cousin Jia Xian Jing. She is usually with the Wong family and he is usually with the Chang family, but they all live in the same large apartment building, so everybody is together a lot.”

Harry noticed that the Chinese Elves were smaller than the normal elf, which made them quite tiny. They were also very good looking little creatures. It was obvious which the boy elf was, and which was the girl, a little more obvious than with most other elves.

Finally some of the Swiss, who had been busy in the front seating people and making introductions, broke away to say hello to Harry, Ginny and Ron.

Harry said, “Brandt’s, I would like to introduce you to my brother-in-law, Hermione’s husband Ron Weasley. Ron, this is Freda Brandt, the daughter of Gerhard Richter, and her husband Wilhelm. Their youngest children are Adele and Hermann.”

Freda said, “I was the youngest of my mother’s children, and Adele and Hermann are the youngest of my children. I wasn’t really planning on having children in my fifties, but we witches are very strong and long lived, and it worked out well enough.”

Ginny gave Harry a longing look and squeezed his hand Harry thought that there was certainly a chance that their family was not finished.

As the Brandt went back to their seats John and Mary, the chief elves of the Swiss, came up with a small group of Elves and one Goblin.

John the elf said, “Greetings, Regent and family. My mate and I have adopted the surname Rivendell. I would like to introduce my daughter and her mate, Arwen and Elrond Lothlorien, and their daughters Galadriel and Luthien.”

Rose said, “Galadriel and Luthien are older than the other elves learning with students, but they have been working with Adele and Hermann, and all of us.”

Galadriel said, “The young Goblin Thorin has also been working with us.”

Thorin the Goblin shook everyone’s hands, a happy but proud look on his face and in his bearing.

When they went back to their seats Ron whispered, “Don’t tell Hermione, but Galadriel is the prettiest being I think I have ever seen, and her sister Luthien is almost as pretty.”

Harry said quietly to Ginny, “Ron’s right. She is prettier than Fleur.”

“Prettier than ME?” asked Ginny.

“You are cuter than any female I have ever met,” Harry quickly replied. He gave Ginny a little kiss, that seemed to last quite a long time.

Rose whispered to Albus, “Kissing still seems unsanitary to me.”

There were a lot of older elves there as well. Harriet Tubman seemed to know all of them.

A very large document was being prepared. A lot of it was a huge list of words or phrases in many languages, and finally elfish words or phrases, with explanations. Most of the elves seemed to have read the document. Most of the words were accepted with little dissent, but some caused quite a bit of discussion.

It was interesting to Harry, but Ginny and Ron were bored to tears. All the children who had been taught elfish, however, were very excited.

After two days the meeting broke up. Rose told everyone that, “This document is going to be submitted to the International Council for Witches and Wizards for their approval.”

As they left for home Hermione and Harriet seemed to be in a good mood. Ginny said, “What is going on? You are just adding words to the elfish language.”

“We will talk more when we get home,” Hermione said.

Before splitting up Hermione had everybody meet in the Potter’s Drawing Room.

Hermione said once everybody was sitting down, “Most of the document is pretty clear. There are lots of modern ways people relate that have no easy way to talk about in elfish. In elfish you could only work for and obey a person. If you worked for a family it had to be clear who was the ultimate boss. If you are serving a child, for example, you had to know the relationship between the child and its father. There was no way to work for an institution, a thing instead of a male or female person. So as Harriet has explained it to me they have had to construct, or re-discover from some very old documents, a neutral tense to go along with the masculine and feminine.

‘Harry, between now and the ICWW in June you are going to have to go over the document with Harriet and me, with Rose and Albus also translating, so we can defend it.”

Harry reluctantly agreed, and for the next few months Harry spent one or two evenings a week with Hermione, Harriet, Albus and Rose going over all the document so he could understand and defend it.

Most of the words and phrases were just adding words for modern items and concepts. There was one section that caused quite a bit of discussion. “High Elf” or “Wand Carrying Elf.” “Archaic terms, from old and just discovered documents, for some of the first elves. There are drawings and documents that make it clear that at one time elves did have wands. Nothing in this document implies that elves are asking for permission to use wands.”

Harry had seen the elfish wands. He knew the Swiss elves and some Chinese elves had elfish wands. Harry felt that these wands were being used, in secret, and without permission. He did not say anything about that, however.

Harry knew he was letting things happen, and he hoped by not interfering he was doing the right thing.
Reviews 94
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear