Search:

SIYE Time:17:52 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Family Lost, Family Found
By Pottermum

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black
Genres: Angst, Drama, General, Romance, Tragedy
Warnings: Extreme Language, Intimate Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 73
Summary: Ginny has grown up surrounded by the love of her family. On a Halloween night when she is seven, it is lost. Years later, with the return of Harry to England, the family she thought she lost, may become the family she finds.
Hitcount: Story Total: 39287; Chapter Total: 4578





Author's Notes:
A lovely long chapter for my wonderful readers. This chapter will tell you Harry's back story, and it will bring you to the present. It is sent approx 5 years after Ginny's graduation.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Harry, Sirius and Remus were on a plane bound for England. They were in first class. Sirius was snoozing, Remus was looking through some paperwork and Harry was listening to music. A stewardess approached him.He took off his headphones.

“A drink, sir?” she asked

Harry shook his head. “No. Thank you.”

“If there's anything I can help you with, please let me know. And I mean, anything,” she said with a wink.

Harry eyed her cleavage before she stood up. He was tempted, Merlin knew it had been a while, but no. A few minutes of sexual release weren't worth the feelings of regret after. A quickie, or a one night stand didn't excite him anymore. He nodded to her and she left.

“What's wrong with you, Harry? She was hot!” muttered Sirius.

“I thought you were asleep,” said Harry, amused.

“So did she. You might not have noticed her tits, but I did. Why would you pass that up? A chance to become a member of the Mile-High Club with that? I'm worried about you, Pup!” sighed Sirius.

Harry shook his head. “It gets really old, really fast. A quick fuck, and then what. Nothing. Been there, done that. I want more. I want-hell, I don't know. Anyway, aren't you supposed to be telling me not to sleep around, or use women for my own sexual needs. Instead it's me making your hook ups breakfast the next morning. Some of those women were quite nice, too. If you just took the time-”

“Yeah, yeah, I know, I've heard it all before from Moony. What's wrong with wanting to spread a little 'Sirius love' around. Why would I want to settle down with one woman?” asked Sirius, amused at the thought.

“My Mum and Dad were happy, and they were together since they were in school,” reminded Harry, softly.

Sirius nodded; smiling sadly. “They were the lucky ones. Love like that doesn't come along very often. Especially that young. You know they used to argue and everything at school, then one day, Bam! They were together, and you could just tell by looking at them that it was going to be forever,” said Sirius.

“Well, that's what I want, too,” said Harry simply.

“You thought you had that with Sophie,” reminded Sirius.

Harry snapped his head back around. “DON'T mention her name. She betrayed me, telling my secrets and thoughts to the press. Merlin, she even told them about our sex life. Who does that?” he asked rhetorically.

“I know you're angry about that, and you have every right to be. I, for one, am glad that you haven't given up on love, despite what she did to you,” said Remus, joining in the conversation.

“Well, at least our dear friend Moony here has found love. Who would have thought it? Of all three of us, Moony is the first of us to get married, and to a younger witch, no less. You've done the Marauders proud, Moony. Let's have a toast,” said Sirius, beckoning over the stewardess who had just come on to Harry.

He avoided her eyes as she gave them each a glass of champagne. “To Moony and Tonks and their upcoming wedding. Go forth and multiply, my friend,” said Sirius. “Cheers.”

Sirius, Remus and Harry clicked their glasses together. “Cheers,” they replied.

Harry caught the stewardess' eye again, and felt a twitch in his pants. It had been awhile. Maybe...

HGHGHG

Ginny Weasley had a good feeling about Tonks and Remus's engagement party that night. Tonks had promised her lots of young, good-looking Aurors would be there, either on duty or as guests. Apparantly, there were a couple of high profile wizards expected at the party. Ginny really didn't care. She wanted to go out and have a good time, and if all went well, get laid.

Ginny's career as a Chaser for the Holyhead Harpies had made her a high profile witch herself. She had made the team on her first try-out, and within the first year, due to an injury of another Chaser, had been given her chance in the main team. She had never looked back.

With her distinctive red hair and ferocious attitude, she was soon dubbed 'Wildcat Weasley' by the press. She gave the game her all. Not many people realised she had many reasons for wanting to be the best.

She was the main financial provider for Bill and Victoire, despite his living on a pension. Once she was earning good money, she had paid Gringotts the house loan for Shell Cottage, and set up a trust fund for Vicki. She sent Bill a generous amount each month.

Hermione had surprised many, but not Ginny, by having twins. She'd had complications during the delivery, and was bed ridden for six months. Ginny had paid for a medi-witch to live with Hermione and the babies, Ronald Junior and Rose.

The twins were now four, and getting to be a handful. Hermione had continued her studies from home, and was planning to look for work when the twins turned five, and could start school. Ginny paid the rent on the flat where they lived, and had set up trust funds for the twins, too. Ginny stayed with them in the flat when the season was over, or if she needed a place to unwind.

Her mother lay in the long-term residents ward of Spell Damage in St Mungo's. She had been there for fifteen years. She lay in a room next to Frank and Alice Longbottom. Somedays she talked about the family as she last saw them, which broke Ginny's heart. Other times she would be angry and physically hurt herself, or others who attempted to help her. The healers had told Ginny there was no hope of a full recovery. Although Ginny didn't need to pay for the room and the care she received, she did pay extra to have fresh flowers in her room, and her favourite music played each night.

So now, she had her finances all taken care of. Her family were provided for, and she was having a top season. She had promised herself that this year, the money was all for her. Endorsements, sponsers, bonuses, everything. Her calendar was the top selling calendar of the year, and she got profits from that. If they could win the Quidditch League again this year, her own financial freedom was secure. Then she could finally do what the hell she wanted. Buy a house of her own, travel, anything. For the first time ever, she was going to be selfish. Tonight was a good start.

Ginny checked her reflection in the mirror. She ran her hands nervously down and over her hips. The gold dress glittered, as did her three inch heels. She wore no bra and she turned side-ways to check if she was showing. A hint of breast was enough to tease, for now.

Her fiery red hair flowed loose down her back, in waves of red and gold. Her red lipstick stood out, as her face was pale, despite the light dusting of powder over her cheeks.

“Merlin, I wish I could tan,” muttered Ginny.

“And ruin that lovely English complexion? I don't think so dearie. But you do look nice. Oh dear, no bra!” tutted the enchanted mirror.

Ginny ignored the mirror's comments, and checked her relection again. Glancing over her shoulder, she checked the time. The party had started an hour ago. Ginny knew Tonks would be looking for her, and she didn't want to let her down. Tonks had become Ginny's best girl friend, something that was very precious to Ginny.

With a wink at the mirror, Ginny said “Don't wait up!” and Apparated away.

HGHGHG

Harry scoured the party guests. There were the usual Ministry hangers on, and quite a lot of off duty Aurors here and there. It seems Tonks was quite popular in her department, a fact which didn't surprise Harry. He found Tonks to be fun and down to earth, and a damn good Auror. The fact that she chased after Moony had surprised both Harry and Sirius, but they both agreed she was good for him.

In the week that they had been here, Harry had found that he felt quite at home in England, which surprised him. He, Sirius and Moony had lived in the United Stated for many years now, training and studying how to defeat Voldemort. They had travelled many places to destroy the Horcruxes he had made. Once word had got to them that Voldemort was aware that his Horcruxes were being destroyed, they immediately left for England. As they had thought, the last Horcrux was at Hogwarts, and once that was destroyed, Harry was able to defeat Voldemort. After a very brief meeting with Dumbledore, they immediately returned to the States.

Harry's training with Sirius and Remus had set him up to become an Auror, but he preferred to work independently from the Ministry. He'd fielded job offers from many different areas, before deciding to freelance.

Tonks was on a case when she came to the States, and decided to check in with her cousin while she was there. She immediately fell for Remus, who didn't know how to handle the attentions of this vivacious, fun witch. Remus was more of a loner than James and Sirius, due to his being a werewolf, and he'd never thought of marrying or settling down. He was happy to go out with Sirius and pick up an occassional bed partner to satisfy his natural urges.

Tonks wouldn't give up on him, though. Harry and Sirius thought it fun to watch Remus squirm as Tonks flirted with him, and made suggestive remarks to him. Remus kept himself aloof, which frustrated Tonks no end. It wasn't until her last night with them, when they all went out to dinner and a club, that Remus gave a hint of his feelings. Tonks was dancing with a man, who was copping a feel. Remus was sitting in a booth, getting moodier and moodier. At one stage, as the man cupped Tonks' ass, he even growled. Sirius finally told him to put up or shut up.

Remus got up, went to the dance floor, grabbed Tonks and they left. Next morning Tonks was making breakfast for them, wearing Remus's shirt from the night before, and was extremely cheerful. Remus seemed a bit embarrassed, but shrugged off the good natured teasing. Tonks ended up staying another couple of weeks, and Harry didn't think he'd ever seen Remus so happy.

They had to make plans, as Tonks was soon recalled back to her job in England. Remus had been wanting to return to England for a long time, but was reluctant to leave Sirius and Harry. Harry was curious about life in England; he too seemed drawn to his homeland. Sirius wasn't overly concerned where they lived, although he did feel a pang about returning to a home without James and Lily.

Once Sirius had found out that Peter had betrayed them all that night, he had raced to Godric's Hollow, but it was too late to save James and Lily. A traumatised Harry lay next to the body of his mother. Sirius' only thoughts had been to get him away. He had planned to take Harry to the Burrow, but after Remus arrived, and told him that all the Weasleys, except Bill and Charlie at Hogwarts, had been killed, he and Remus made plans to leave the country.

Harry had heard them talking and roused himself out of his traumatised state. “Ron and Ginny-they're dead? But- they're just kids. No, not Ginny, please Uncle Moony, not Ginny and Ron,” he sobbed.

He cried in Sirius' arms as he held him through the Portkey. He finally fell asleep, deep in grief, as they checked into a motel. Hesitant, but thinking it was for his own good, Sirius performed a mild memory charm on him, so if he thought about the Weasley family, or the Longbottom family, they were just names that he read about; that were attacked on the same night as he lost his parents.

Once Harry was in bed and settled, Remus and Sirius allowed themselves to grieve the passing of their best friends. They couldn't believe all the Weasleys had been killed, and they left England before they knew any more details. Sirius couldn't believe little Ginny had been killed; he was especially fond of her.

Sirius and Remus had kept tabs on Bill and Charlie Weasley, pleased when they heard they left Hogwarts and went on to get decent jobs. Both men were members of the new Order of the Phoenix, too. Sirius had planned to try and meet up with both men after the Final Battle, but again was saddened to hear of Charlie and Bill's wife being killed. They left straight after the Battle, after speaking to Dumbledore briefly.

Harry's popularity in the wizarding world left Harry stunned. He had needed time to decompress after the Battle; dealing with the fact that he had killed Voldemort. He had seen so many kids his own age dead, or tortured and maimed. He didn't want the new found fame, and mistrusted strangers.

However time had healed, and as Harry's maturity increased, so did the many oppportunities it offered. Girls his own age, and women older than him, slipped him their phone numbers or made suggestive remarks to him. He took advantage of that. He found that he liked sex, liked the physical release it gave him. Women of all sizes, ages and colours, they all taught him different things.

He was not looking for a girlfriend, not feeling like he needed to be tied down. Why settle for one, when there were so many to choose from? He and Sirius would often go out, have a few drinks and end up back at their place with a couple of women. Sometimes they were witches, sometimes they were Muggles.

Then Harry met Sophie. She was so sweet, it made Harry feel so protective of her. She wouldn't sleep with him right away. Harry was intrigued. Of course now, he realised it was just the game she played. For the first time, Harry felt something that he thought might be love. That was until he came across her, four months later, revealing things about him to a reporter. He had felt a fury he had never known before, a deep sense of betrayal.

He had given the matter a lot of thought. He may have Obliviated the reporter from remembering everything Sophie had told her, and he got a lot of pleasure of Obliviating Sophie's memories of their last few months together, but she had given him something to think about. He realised what he wanted, more than anything, was a family of his own. There was no more indiscriminate fucking. He was looking for a witch; THE witch.

As Harry looked around the room, he saw Sirius talking to a good looking witch, of a similar age to him. Sirius winked at him, and raised his glass in a mini salute. Harry chuckled, and nodded his head in acknowledgement.

“Harry, having fun?” asked a jubilant Remus, patting him on the back.

“Just checking things out at the moment, Remus,” smiled Harry, snagging a drink off a passing waiter. “Where's Mrs Moony-to-be?”

“Oh, she's talking to her best friend, who just arrived. They're in the bathroom, you know witches. When one goes, they all go. Any way, I'll introduce her to you when they come out,” said a slightly tipsy Remus.

“No worries. Hey, go easy, Remus, there's still the speeches to get through yet. You don't want to get too pissed, or Tonks will go spare at you,” said Harry.

“No, Tonks will be fine now that Kitty is here. She was worried she wasn't going to turn up. Kitty is going to be her bridesmaid, you know,” said Remus.

Someone called out to Remus, and he waved to the man. “I have to go, Harry. If you see Tonks or Kitty, send them over to me, will you?” he asked, walking away.

Harry shook his head, smiling. He'd never seen Remus so animated. He didn't even realise that Harry didn't know this witch named Kitty. He grimaced. A woman name Kitty? It may have been cute when she was a kid, but on a mature age woman, really? Oh well, hopefully he would see Tonks and be able to pass the message on.

Harry skirted the outside of the crowd. He went past groups of wizards and witches, hearing snippets of conversations.

“-goings on at the Ministry these days! I hear they want to pass legislation on-”

“-Tri-Wizard tournament at Hogwarts next year. We'll go up to Scotland to watch the first task. I heard last time it was dragons.”

“-have you seen that scandalous calender of Ginny Weasley's? Oh, my dear, in one picture she's practically naked. How does that do anything for Quidditch, I ask you? I'm just glad her mother isn't around to see how low her only daughter has fallen.”

“-heard that Harry Potter himself may be here tonight. His parents used to be close to Remus, of course, before they were killed. Quite a coup, if he does come. All the females here will be wetting their knickers, if they think they've got a chance with him.”

“-should be interesting, a Metamorphagus and a werewolf. God help us should they choose to breed!”

“Oh, Cynthia, you are awful,” cried another woman, laughing as she sipped her champagne.

Harry scowled, his anger building. These stupid people, here for the party and free drinks. He wondered how they came to be invited in the first place. He concentrated on the woman named Cynthia, who had made the comment about Remus and Tonks 'breeding'. She must have felt his stare, for she turned around. She found herself looking into hard eyes of burning emerald. With a cry, her glass smashed, emptying it's contents all over her dress. She gasped, and tried to clean herself off. When she looked back up, the man with the emerald eyes was gone.

Harry decided to cast a glamour, just to change the colour of his hair. This wasn't the crowd that he wanted 'Harry Potter', hero of the wizarding world, to be discovered. He just wanted to be incognito, and let Tonks and Remus take the spotlight tonight.

Harry wandered over to the bar. “Firewhiskey,” he ordered. It was going to be a long night. He turned around to watch the crowd. He caught a glimpse of Tonks, talking to a matronly lady, and wondered if that was the mysterious Kitty. He heard the bartender place his drink down, and he turned around to get it.

A delicate hand reached out and snagged the glass. “Firewhiskey?” she asked the bartender.

He nodded, looking worriedly at Harry.

The woman, a beautiful young witch in a gold dress, brought the glass to her mouth, and downed it in one go. “Merlin, I needed that. Keep them coming. I'll be back.”

She quickly disappeared into the crowd, without even a glance at Harry. He looked back at the bar tender, who shrugged and had poured Harry a new drink. He picked up the drink, and decided to go for a wander. The woman in the gold dress had him intrigued, so he decided to see if he could find her.

He spoke briefly to Tonks, who had introduced him to her co-worker Nancy, the matronly woman he had seen her talking to earlier. They exchanged pleasantries, before Nancy went to the buffet.

“I thought that may have been Kitty,” said Harry.

“Merlin, no. Kitty's around here someplace, although she's changed her hair colour. The press, you know. She got here late, and I really don't think she'll hang around. You'll meet her properly in the next couple of days. This really isn't her scene. Not mine either, but still, Mum wants to put on a bit of a show. These are more her friends than mine.The wedding will be a bit more low key, thank Merlin,” said Tonks.

Harry caught a flash of gold in the periphery of his eye. He turned, yet there was no sign of his mysterious lady.

Tonk's mother came up to her. “Nymphadora, please come and meet a friend of mine. Her name is Cynthia, she's married to Brian, my boss at St Mungo's. She's on a lot of the boards there herself, working for the various charities that the hospital supports. Come on, I'll introduce you,” said Andromeda Tonks, pulling her away from Harry.

Tonks made a face at Harry, who laughed and raised his glass to her. He wondered whether this Cynthia was the same snobby bitch Cynthia who was talking about Remus and Tonks earlier. Following Tonks in his vision determined that yes, it was.

His wandering gaze landed on Sirius, now talking with a young man who looked to be a similar age to Harry. With his silver white hair, he certainly stood out in the crowd. Sirius and him seemed to be in a serious conversation, before the young man left to go to the bar.

Another flash of gold, and he found himself back at the bar where he had first seen her.

“Has she been back?” he asked the same bar tender.

“Yes, a couple of minutes ago, Sir. Got the same drink. She went that way,” he indicated.

Harry wondered if that way was the way out. Certainly, there wasn't many people at this part of the room. He came to a flight of stairs with a sign pointing to the roof. Deciding he could do with some fresh air, he started to go up.

HGHGHG

Ginny Weasley leaned against a pillar, taking a deep breath. The night had been a disappointment as far as hooking up went. Still, she was glad to see her friend Tonks so happy. She was quite surprised at the people who had been invited. She had cast a glamour as soon as she spied Rita Skeeter working the crowd, looking for fodder for her social colums in the paper. It wasn't her kind of party, nor, she thought, Tonks'. She hadn't met Remus yet, but Tonks was so happy, so that made him a good guy as far as Ginny was concerned.

Ginny had met Tonks properly in her last year at Hogwarts, when she was assigned to teach the fifth, sixth and seventh year students basic defensive tactics, aside from their usual DADA classes. Ginny had been a natural, and been determined to do well. Tonks had noticed that in Ginny, and a mentor/friendship had developed. They lost touch for a while as Tonks was busier than ever after the Final Battle, and Ginny was soon recruited to the Holyhead Harpies.

A few years later, Ginny had been the target of an obsessive Harpies fan, and had been stalked and threatened. Ginny had been offered a bodyguard, and had asked the Holyhead Harpies if she could have Tonks. Their friendship had picked right up, and as they were now equals, rather than a student/teacher relationship, they began to hang out. Ginny truly felt that Tonks was a good friend, and both had been there for each other, from bad days at work, to bad dates, to just having fun together, despite the age difference.

Ginny got closer to the edge of the roof. She looked at the twinkling lights down below, families safe and happy in their little homes. A feeling of loneliness surrounded her, and she tampered it down. Feeling sorry for herself got her nowhere. At least tonight she got to get dressed up. Maybe she could leave and go to a club. She took another gulp of her Firewhiskey, glad she'd asked for a double.

“Hello,” said a silky voice.

Ginny stilled, but didn't turn around. She fingered her wand, keeping it close.

“It's been a while, Ginevra.”

“Why are you here?” she asked, still keeping her back to him.

“Here with you on the roof, or here at the party?” he asked, amused.

“Both. Either,” said Ginny.

“Well, I was invited to the party because Tonks is family. She's my cousin. Our mothers are sisters. I'm here on the roof with you because, well...”

Ginny turned around. “Because...?”

“You look beautiful tonight, Ginevra. Interesting hair.”

“Don't call me that. You sound like your father when you call me that,” snapped Ginny.

He looked taken aback. “My apologies, Ginny. Believe me, that's the last thing I want to do.”

Ginny sighed, and took another gulp of her drink. “I know, Draco.”

Draco took a couple of steps closer. “You don't look like you're having a good time.”

Ginny shrugged. “Not really my kind of party, but I'd do anything for Tonks. She's my best friend.”

Draco came closer still. “We could leave if you want. I'll take you anywhere you want to go.”

Ginny was tempted, but she didn't want to give Draco any false hope. “Thanks, but I'm fine. I just need another couple of minutes, then I'm heading back down there. The speeches should be starting soon.”

Ginny went to walk past him, but he grabbed her arm. “If you change your mind, come and find me. In the meantime, maybe you should talk to Tonks. Make sure she's really aware of what she's doing,” said Draco.

“What do you mean?” asked Ginny, trying to pull her arm free.

“He's a werewolf, for Merlin's sake,” snapped Draco.

“She knows that. It's not his fault; he was bitten by Greyback when he was a young boy. Tonks knows all about Remus, and I've never seen her so happy. I'm sure it's something that they have talked about, and I don't see that it's any of your business, or mine.”

“Just looking out for my family,” said Draco, silkily. His face was so close to hers now, and all she had to do was lean in, and their lips would meet. She could feel the lust in the air, but the thought of intimacy with a Malfoy was like a bucket of cold water thrown over her.

Lucius Malfoy had caused her to be possessed by Tom Riddle, using a diary. He thought he had given it to Neville, but as they had just traded bags, it ended up in Ginny's bag. She had petrified students, and set a basilisk loose on the school. Luckily Dumbledore had finally realised what had happened, and saved her life in the Chamber of Secrets.

Lucius's sneering, pure-blood attitude had filled her with loathing. She had never truly hated someone before. Tom Riddle was merely a memory preserved in the diary, and while she hated Death Eaters for the loss of her family, they were nameless entities. But she truly hated Lucius Malfoy, and while Draco and his mother had distanced themselves from his father, the similarities in Draco and Lucius's looks were too much for her.

“I should go,” said Ginny, again trying to pull free.

“I mean it. If you want to get out of here, just say the word. I'll take you...wherever you want to go.”

The pause was deliberate. Ginny felt a throbbing between her legs.

“Am I interupting?”

Draco let her go, and she turned to see a man, casually leaning against the same pillar she leaned on earlier.

Ginny went over to him. “No, you're right on time.”

She put her hands around his neck and brought his face to hers and kissed him.

Harry was slightly shocked, in a good way. He put his hands on her waist, and kissed her back. She tasted of Firewhiskey, and smelt of heavenly flowers.

She pulled apart. “I'll see you downstairs, darling,”she said to Harry. She turned to Draco. “Goodnight, Draco.”

She left the two men, making her way gracefully to the stairs. Both men watched her go. Harry swung back to look at the man she had called Draco.

“Who the bloody hell are you?” Draco demanded.

“The werewolf, as you called him, is my family. If you have any concerns, I suggest you man up and face Remus and Tonks to discuss them. Don't go spreading your prejudice bullshit around, there's enough of it here tonight as it is,” said the stranger, harshly.

Draco held up his arms. “Hey, I'm just worried for my cousin, that's all.”

“How touching. We're all going to be one happy family,” said Harry, turning as if to walk away. “Oh, and stay away from my witch.”

“Your witch? Oy, you didn't tell me who you are?” yelled Draco, as Harry was about to leave.

“You can call me darling, too,” smirked Harry.

“Motherfu-” was the last thing Harry heard from the silver haired man called Draco.

Harry went downstairs, and tried to find the witch. Tonks and Remus caught up with him.

“Harry, you missed the speeches. Where have you been?”

“Oh, sorry guys, just meeting some members of your family, and some of your other guests,” said Harry.

“It's okay. Look, the party is breaking up, thank Merlin. I didn't know Mum knew so many stuffed shirts. Bunch of snobs if you ask me. A group of Aurors that I work with are going out to a club, and asked if we wanted to join them, Remus and I are going to pass, but I think Sirius is keen. He's met someone,” said Tonks, with a nudge.

Remus laughed. “Are you trying to marry us all off, love?”

Tonks gave him a lingering kiss. “Well, there's not too many prospects here for Harry. He might have more luck at the club.”

Harry shook his head. “Nah, that's okay. I've found someone I want to talk to, then I think I'll go back to the hotel.”

“Alone?” asked Tonks, slyly.

“We'll see,” shrugged Harry, looking around for the witch from the roof.

“All righty then, I guess we'll see you in the morning,” said Tonks. Remus waved goodbye to Harry as they walked off.

Harry walked to the bar. The same bartender greeted him again. “Your witch was here again. Another Firewhiskey. She just went to the cloakroom. I think she's planning on leaving,” he said.

Harry tossed back another Firewhiskey, feeling it burn all the way down. “Thank you, my friend.”

He tossed the man some money, including a generous tip.

He found the cloakroom, and waited for several seconds. He assumed an elf would be waiting to retrieve the cloaks when you gave them a token. When one didn't appear, he hopped the counter and went in the back. He heard voices.

“-so sorry Miss. I don't know where you cloak is being. Twinky is a very bad elf, to lose a witches cloak. Bad Twinky, very bad Twinky!” Slam, slam.

“Twinky, stop it, it's fine. Please, you must stop.”

Harry grinned. It was her.

He heard the sound like a door-bell chiming. “Oh no, Twinky is needed in the main kitchen.”

“Go Twinky, I'll have a quick look, then I'll go. Go!”

Harry heard the pop of an elf's apparition.

He heard her mumble under her breath, and took a step toward her. He saw her pale skin, and delighted in the freckles he saw covering every inch of her exposed back. She was petite, yet there was no doubting her strength. Her frame was athletic, yet still feminine. Harry wondered if she was an Auror, like Tonks.

Her fragrance filled the room, and Harry breathed it in. He could also smell the heat coming off her, and it stirred his sex. He wanted to touch her, to find out if her skin was as silky smooth as he imagined. He wondered if she tasted as good as she smelt. His body hardened at the thought.

He came right up behind her. She froze, aware she was no longer alone.

“Leaving already?” he asked.

She turned around to face him. “At least I heard the speeches,” she said with a cheeky grin.

He smiled back. “I was up on the roof with your friend.”

“Draco,” she acknowledged.

“Your...friend?” asked Harry.

Ginny shrugged. “That's one word for it, I guess.”

“Your...lover?” asked Harry.

“No! Never!” exclaimed Ginny.

“Never?” asked Harry, curiously.

“Long story,” said Ginny.

“I've got all night,” said Harry seductively.

“There are a lot of other things we can do all night besides talk about Draco Malfoy, aren't there??” asked Ginny, huskily.

Harry's eyes darkened, as he stepped as close to Ginny as he could get. He placed his hands low on her hips. He leaned in to whisper in her ear. “I can think of a couple of things.”

Ginny licked his ear, then quickly groaned as his mouth took possession of hers. Their tongues clashed, as they both fought for dominance. Harry won, moving his hands up to frame her face. She then used her hands to cup his ass, grinding against him. She could feel him through his pants, and she wanted more.

Their mouths and tongues were in sync. Ginny didn't think she'd ever been kissed like that before. Her hands came up his abdomen and to his chest. She could feel his muscled chest through the shirt. Her fingers brushed where his nipples were taut, and she raked her nails over them, making him groan. This was just what she needed tonight. To forget everything else and just...let...go.

He moved his hands from her face to her shoulders, ripping her dress to move it off her shoulders, exposing her braless breasts. He growled in appreciation, caressing one with his hand, while leaning down to take one nipple into his mouth.

Ginny moaned, arching her back into him. She couldn't get close enough. She clung to his broad shoulders, her head thrown back in ecstasy. Merlin, she'd kill for a bed right about now.

She ran her hands through his thick blonde hair. His mouth was plundering her chest, while his hands were wandering down, looking for the bottom of her dress. Her hands wandered down too, finding an impressive bulge in his pants. She rubbed her hand against it.

“Careful, we don't want this over too soon, do we?” he growled in her ear.

Ginny turned her head to kiss him again. She rubbed her body against him, and he found the bottom of her dress, and slid his hands under and upward. He found her centre with his fingers, feeling the heat coming off her, and relishing the wetness on his fingers. She hissed in ecstasy, clashing their tongues together in a rhythm that matched Harry's fingers.

“I'm close,” she said. Harry increased the pressure, and nibbled his way down her neck. Ginny gasped, not wanting this feeling to end.

A couple of female voices were close by. Ginny tried to drown them out, but she recognised Rita Skeeter's acid tones. She stiffened, as she heard her name mentioned.

“-going already, Rita? Got everything you need?”

“Yes, thanks Cynthia, although I didn't get a chance to talk with Ginny Weasley. I don't even know if she turned up. Isn't she a member of the wedding party?” asked Rita, smoothly.

“Yes, I believe so,” said Cynthia.

“Well, she probably turned up and is drunk somewhere. Or who knows, she could have left with any Tom, Dick or Harry. You know what they say about those Harpies, and of course, Ginny has had no maternal guidance growing up,” said Rita.

Ginny froze. Rita Skeeter had had it in for Ginny since she joined the Holyhead Harpies. She interviewed Ginny, trying to make a story about Ginny's tragic family background. Ginny didn't want to talk about that, especially to the press. Rita hadn't printed a positive story about her since.

“Come on, baby, come for me,” purred Harry, in Ginny's ear.

Ginny let herself go. She desperately needed the release, She grabbed onto Harry's shoulders, as he worked her over, bringing her to her full release. Their tongues danced again, as he brought Ginny back down.

The witches were still talking, and Harry was aware that their words were affecting Ginny.

“-where is the bloody house elves? I need to get my cloak,” snapped Rita.

“Come back and have another drink. I'll tell you all about the guest list for the Orphanage Fundraiser I'm hosting next month. We are hoping to get Harry Potter himself at the event,” said Cynthia.

“Well, that will be quite a coup for you, Cynthia. Of course, if any one can do it, you will,” said Rita.

Their voices drifted away. Ginny drew a breath and pulled apart from Harry. She ran her hands down her dress, smoothing it down. Harry put his hands on her hips, drawing her back close to him.
He loved her scent, and he breathed it in. The room smelt of her flowery fragrance, and sex.

“You okay?” he asked, kissing her forehead.

Ginny allowed herself a moment of weakness, and leaned her head on his shoulder.

“You know who they're talking about, that Jenny girl?” he asked, running his hands over her hair.

Ginny nodded, her eyes closed. Damn Rita for killing her mood.

“So, does she? Go out with every Tom, Dick and Harry?” he teased.

Ginny froze, and Harry noted it straight away. He pulled back to look down into her pale face, making her chocolate brown eyes look huge.

“She would never go out with anyone named Tom. Never! And Harry, well, that makes me, I mean her, think of Harry Potter, and it's not like that will ever happen,” Ginny said quietly.

“You know, we never exchanged names,” said Harry, running his hands over her hips again.

“You can call me Kitty,” said Ginny, thinking suddenly. It was a nickname that Tonks had given her.

“Well, you can call me Dick,” said Harry, deciding to keep his identity a secret. He was quite shocked, that this was the Kitty who was Tonks's best friend.

A sudden pop announced the return of Twinky. Her eyes looked big as she took in Harry and Ginny clutching each other. She soon surmised what they had been doing.

“Misses and Mister shouldn't be in here. Twinky will be in big trouble. Please, you should go. Twinky must get Miss Skeeters cloak for her, and it is right behind you, Sir,” said Twinky, addressing Harry.

Harry reluctantly let Ginny/Kitty go. He reached back and pulled out an expensive cloak. He turned back to hand it to Twinky, and was surprised to find Ginny/Kitty had gone.

“She left?” he asked Twinky.

The elf nodded, taking the cloak from him.

“Thank you, Sir. Now you must go, like Miss. Please, Sir!” begged Twinky.

“Okay, Twinky, I'm going,” said Harry, heading for the door. He was determined to find Kitty. They had unfinished business.

Rita was waiting outside, when Harry left the cloak room. She gave him a rude look.

“Really, how long must I wait for my cloak? That house elf is hopeless. Go and tell her to hurry, will you?” she snapped at Harry.

“She was called to the kitchen. Have some patience,” snapped back Harry, walking past her.

“Well, really! How rude. Must be one of Nymphadora's friends,” said Rita to herself.

She turned back to the cloakroom as Twinky came out, and handed her the cloak. She snatched it from the elf. She was pleased with all the information she had gained from tonights party. Plenty for her weekly column. She smiled briefly, then frowned. If only she had managed to get a hold of Ginny Weasley; she was someone the public liked reading about. However, Harry Potter was the one she had really wanted to talk to. To get an exclusive interview with him may just get her the front page of the Daily Prophet.

She saw the rude young man that had just walked past her. He scowled at her as their eyes met. She didn't spare him another thought, as she wrapped the cloak around her and left the party.














Reviews 73
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear