Search:

SIYE Time:20:03 on 18th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Family Lost, Family Found
By Pottermum

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black
Genres: Angst, Drama, General, Romance, Tragedy
Warnings: Extreme Language, Intimate Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 73
Summary: Ginny has grown up surrounded by the love of her family. On a Halloween night when she is seven, it is lost. Years later, with the return of Harry to England, the family she thought she lost, may become the family she finds.
Hitcount: Story Total: 39280; Chapter Total: 4353





Author's Notes:
Harry and Ginny meet again. Is the passion still there? Will they reveal who they really are? Read on...




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Harry, Sirius and Remus were sitting in their hotel suite. They had a communal lounge, from which three bedrooms were connected to. Despite the urgings from Sirius to really make a night of it, they were actually going to Hogsmeade. They planned to meet Hagrid and Kingsley Shacklebolt there, and have a few drinks and reminisce.

Tonks came out of Remus's bedroom, dressed ready for her night. Although she was technically still living at home till the wedding, she had stayed every night with Remus.

Remus stared at Tonks. She was wearing a tight black short dress. Her hair was jet black with blue and purple tips. She had on knee high boots, with fishnet tights.

“Tonks, you can't wear that! Aren't you going out to dinner first?” asked Remus.

Tonks came over to him and sat in his lap. “Don't you like what I'm wearing?” she purred in his ear.

“Too damn much,” he growled, kissing her hungrily.

Tonks laughed and stood up. With a flick of her wand, the dress lengthened to her knees. “This should see me through dinner. The other is for the dancing. I get hot and sweaty when I dance,” she said.

Remus stood up and pulled her close. “I can make you hot and sweaty,” he smirked.

“Ooh promises, promises. I'll make sure of that when I get back,” she said, kissing him again.

Sirius and Harry exchanged amused looks. Harry envied the relationship they had. He had never seen Remus be so demonstrative with his feelings. He was usually so reserved. Tonks had brought the passion out in him. That was what Harry wanted.

“I should go, Kitty will be wondering where I am,” said Tonks.

At the sound of Kitty's name, Harry's head shot up. “So, where exactly are you witches going tonight?” he asked.

“Why would you want to know?” asked Tonks, narrowing her eyes at him.

“You know where we're going,” defended Harry.

“You're not going to come and crash our party, are you?” asked Tonks to Remus.

“No, love, I want you to go and have fun for the last time. I mean, the last time as a single woman,” corrected Remus, grinning.

Harry and Sirius snickered. Tonks leaned over to pick up her purse, and gave Harry a good look down her top. He blushed and looked away.

Tonks threw him a cheeky grin. “I'll see you boys later,” she said, waltzing away from them as there was a knock on the door.

Tonks opened it, calling out to the others, “It's okay, it's just Kitty, come to see where I am. Bye now,” she called.

As she pulled the door closed, Harry heard a familiar voice say, “Tonks, what did you do to your dress?”



Tonks and Ginny stumbled back into the hotel room just after one in the morning. They were half pissed, and very giggly.

“Aw, you didn't have to see me home, Kitten,” drawled Tonks. “You should have stayed at the club. That stripper dude was totally into you.”

“Which one?” asked Ginny, her arms around Tonks's waist. She wasn't sure if she was supporting Tonks, or Tonks was holding her up. Now they had got some fresh air, her head was spinning a bit.

“You know, the one dressed like an Auror. The big guy. Wonder if he's got a big-”

“Uh, Tonks, that WAS an Auror. It was your boss, Kingsley Shacklebolt. You didn't come on to him, or anything did you?” laughed Ginny.

“Does asking him for a lap dance count?” asked Tonks, looking at Ginny.

They stopped moving, and looked at each other. “Yes!” they said, together, then broke up laughing.

“You're my best friend, Kitten,” said Tonks, swaying and grabbing Ginny's hands. She swung them as if they were children. “Even if I hate your gorgeous red hair, and your amazing figure,” she said.

“Tonks, you silly witch, you can have hair the same colour, you're a bloody Meta-meta-um, oh yeah, metamor-thingy,” laughed Ginny.

“Oh yeah,” said Tonks, dreamily.

She thought for a moment, then changed her hair colour. Ginny and her now looked like sisters.

“Now you're hot stuff like me,” preened Ginny, then giggled like crazy.

“Now, I want to have your hair,” said Ginny.

Tonks shut her eyes, and her hair transformed back into what it was when she went out. Ginny wobbily waved her wand over her hair, and it quickly changed to the same as Tonks.

“Gin, I'm getting married, can you believe it,” said Tonks, leaning her forehead against Ginny's.

“I know! I really hope I get to meet him before the wedding, you know,” giggled Ginny.

“Merlin, I can't believe you haven't met him yet. Wait! Remus! Remus Lupin, get that cute butt out here,” yelled Tonks, swaying again.

Neither of them noticed another bedroom door open slightly then shut.

“They might not be back yet. They might still be perving on Rosemerta, or they could be asleep,” said Ginny, putting two fingers to her lips. “Ssshhhhhh.”

Tonks copied her and nodded. “Ssshhh. No wait, he promised me hot sweaty sex when I got home.”

“Lucky you,” giggled Ginny.

Tonks had been heading to Remus's bedroom door, but came back to Ginny. “Aw, we'll find a man for you, Kitten. Remus has got two friends, Sirius and Ha-”

“Actually, I think I'm gonna go back to the club. There were a few prospects there, and now that we've ditched Hermione, I'm gonna find someone,” said Ginny. “I'll just use your loo first.”

“Good for you, girlfriend. I think you just need to really let loose, you know,” said Tonks, shaking her body.

“I think I vaguely remember. Hermione was acting like I was looking for true love. I keep telling her I just want a good f-.”

Her words were cut off as she went into the bathroom and shut the door. Tonks laughed, knowing what Ginny was about to say. She half sat, half fell on the lounge, wishing her head would stop spinning.

A door opened and Remus came out. “Tonks, are you all right? Come on love, let's get you to bed,” he said, coming around to help her off the lounge and lead her to his bedroom.

“Good night?” he asked, getting her undressed.

“Uh-huh. You guys?” she asked, wriggling out of her tight dress.

Remus shrugged. “It was good catching up with Hagrid. Abe Dumbledore came too. Harry and I came home about an hour ago. Sirius stayed on.”

Tonks climbed on to the bed, and tried to get under the covers. Remus stopped her. “Boots,” he reminded her.

Tonks stuck her legs out of the bed, and watched Remus kneel down to unzip and remove her boots.

“You look after me so well, Remus,” she said, yawning.

“That's my job,” smiled Remus. “Now come on, feet back in, and roll over. I want to cuddle with my gorgeous fiancee,” he said.

Tonks rolled over, and Remus got in bed and spooned her from behind. Tonks took his hand and squeezed. “Love you,” she said quietly.

“Love you back,” he murmured. “Now, go to sleep.”

Tonks had the feeling she was forgetting something, but her eyes and brain refused to function anymore that night. Both her and Remus were asleep in seconds.

Meanwhile Ginny came out of the bathroom. She was looking down at a rip in her dress. “Bloody hell, Tonks, why didn't you tell me my dress was ripped. My boob is just about hanging out. No wonder the guys at the club were all over me. They must have thought it was feeding time. Tonks?”

She wandered back to the lounge, looking for Tonks. Her feet were a bit more steady. She had finger combed her hair, but decided against re-applying her lipstick. She was debating whether to fix her dress and go back to the club, or write this night off. No, she decided, she was going to go back and get some action.

She pulled out her wand, and muttered Reparo. The dress quickly came back together, and Ginny re-adjusted the bodice. It felt a bit tighter than when she had first put it on. Once she got it in a comforable position, she took out her lipstick and re-applied the fire engine red colour. Blotting her lips on a tissue, she headed for the kitchen to put it in the bin.

She called out again. “Tonks? Shit, I can't believe you left me here. You're probably having that hot sweaty sex about now! Well shit, I'm going to go. Owl me tomorrow, 'kay?” She grabbed her wand.

With her head down, Ginny fiddled with her dress. Something didn't feel right. Mumbling about being ditched by best friends, she didn't see the figure near the door.

Wriggling in her dress, she was getting frustrated. “Ugh! Bloody stupid thing,” she cried.”

“Personally, I liked it better before you fixed it,” said a voice from the shadows.

Ginny's head shot up, and she held her wand in front of her. “Who's there? Show yourself.”

Harry came into the dim light. He was wearing pyjama bottoms only. When he heard Tonks and Kitty enter the suite, he had quietly slipped out of his room under his Invisibilty Cloak. He had just waited for the right time to talk to her. He had decided to change his hair to the blonde it had been the night they had met.

“You!” exclaimed Ginny. “You know Remus and Tonks? I mean, you must do, you were at the engagement party.”

“I'm close to Remus,” admitted Harry.

“Dick, right? That's your name?” asked Ginny.

Harry hesitated for a brief second. “And you're Kitty, Tonks's best friend?”

Ginny also hesitated, but then nodded. It was the truth, after all.

“So, your dress...” said Harry.

Ginny looked down. “Ripped right here. I don't know how. Gave everyone at the club a show, I reckon.”

“Yes, it was quite a turn on,” said Harry, huskily..

“Yes well, you blokes like the visual, don't you?” challenged Ginny. She eyed him up and down, noting the tent in his pants.

“Oh I don't know. I kind of like all of the senses. Touch,” he said softly, running his fingers down Ginny's arm. He felt her shiver. He walked around behind her.

“Smell,” he said, sniffing her hair and around her neck.

“Sound,” he said, coming around behind her and licking her ear. “I loved hearing you come the other night,” he whispered.

Ginny closed her eyes. His hypnotic voice, and the things he was saying made her want to throw him down and have him right then and there.

“But I think my favourite is taste,” he whispered again, in her ear.

Ginny turned around, grabbed his head, and kissed him. He tasted as good as she remembered. Their tongues clashed repeatedly. Ginny pulled away, and licked her way down his neck. She loved the salty taste of skin.

Harry was running his hands over her curves. He was trying to find a zip in the back of the dress, but in frustration he said “Fuck It,” and ripped it.

Ginny ran her hands over his abs. She shivered at the taste of him, bold and hot as he plundered her mouth again and again. She pressed her body against him; the ache inside her desperate to be appeased.

Harry whispered in her ear, “Hold on,” and she put her hands on his muscular shoulders. He Apparated them into his bedroom, and threw up a wandless locking charm on the door.

“Impressive. Better add a Silencing charm, too,” said Ginny.

He gave her a look. “For me or you,” he smirked.

“Let's find out, shall we?” challenged Ginny.

With a growl he picked her up and moved to the bed. He lay her down on it, then stood over her. He ran his hands over her hair, down her neck, over a breast and down her side.

“You're so beautiful. I want to do so many things with you,” he said softly. Hungrily.

Ginny sat up. She kissed his abdomen, her hands wandering down over his hips. She pulled his pyjama bottoms down. Harry ran his hands through her hair, his eyes closed as he felt her tongue on his body.

He put his hands either side of her face. Moulding his mouth to hers, his tongue battled hers for domination. He forced her to open her mouth wider, to accept every thrust of his tongue.

He had never had this incessant need to be inside a woman so badly before. He wanted to hear her call out as he sank into her. He felt the need to mark her as his. His mouth left hers, and wandered to her neck, where he proceeded to bite, then lave. Satisfied for now, he moved back to her mouth.

Ginny tore her mouth away and lay back on the bed. She wanted this, no, needed this. She wanted to be devoured. She had never trusted anyone enough before to give herself over so completely, but somehow she knew that this was going to be a shattering experience, and only he could give it to her.

Ginny arched into his touch. For tonight she was his.

“I want you to do everything to me,” said Ginny, sultrily.

She heard his intake of breath and his eyes, his beautiful green eyes burned so bright. He slowly lifted one of her legs and settled it over his hips. Moving closer, his eyes never left hers.

“Tonight you're mine,” he said. She nodded, unable to speak. The anticipation of their joining was causing her heart to pound.

She gave herself over to him.



Harry stood under the pounding shower. The hot water cascaded over his body, which seemed to be overly sensitive to every touch.

It was nearly midday, and he was the only one in the hotel suite. He had woken alone, a fact that bothered him. He hadn't heard her leave, and he hadn't wanted her to leave.

She had finally fallen asleep at four. Harry watched her, amazed at the night they had just shared. Their passion seemed to grow throughout their frenzied lovemaking, and Harry's erection wouldn't go away.

He'd wanted her and taken her many many times. She had been just as wanton, holding nothing back. He'd even liked it when she took charge, flipping him on his back and riding him till he came. Then she slithered down his body to clean him up. Of course, that got him all worked up again.

Harry cursed, as he looked down at his hardening body in the shower. Even just thinking of her was getting him hard. He had to find out exactly who she was, where she lived and worked. He would have to ask Tonks about her friend.

Harry knew that, rather than having his passion fulfilled, she had just made him want more. He needed to have her again.

And again, and again.






Reviews 73
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear