Search:

SIYE Time:12:08 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Trouble, with a capital T!
By Pottermum

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff, General, Humor
Warnings: Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 97
Summary: She was funny, exciting and sassy. She was trouble with a capital T. AU
Hitcount: Story Total: 32437; Chapter Total: 4363





Author's Notes:
This is when the spark is lit!




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Ginny Weasley was in the zone. She was up early and at the DMLE gym, pounding it out on the treadmill. She loved pushing her body to it's peak, feeling it getting fitter and stronger. She adjusted the Muggle earphones and Ipod her father had given her, proud of him for working out a way to make it work in probably the most magical environment there was. She cranked up the tunes, finding a good thumping one, and increased the level and pace of the treadmill. Five minutes more of sweating it out and she'd be done.

Harry groaned as he watched her. Why did she have to be here now? In her sports bra and clingy lycra pants, she seemed to be completely oblivious to the stares of the Aurors and other Ministry workers that used the gym. Not that he was staring, no way. Just keeping a close eye on one of his students, that's all. He tried to concentrate on his weights, but his gaze drifted over to her often.

Ginny stopped the machine, jumping on to its sides. She stopped the music, breathing heavily. Her heart was thumping and she felt good. She lowered the level and the pace and let her heart rate slow down sensibly, then turned the machine off.

She did some chin ups and press ups, before going into sit ups. She used the skipping rope, watching the clock on the wall to time herself. After a minute of skipping, half a minute rest, then a minute back on, she repeated it five times. She then turned her iPod off and began to cool down.

She finished up with some stretching, deciding that this yoga thing that Luna had talked her into trying had some merit. Her body felt supple as she held a few poses. She tried to zone out of the noise in the room, until she heard someone moan. Looking around, the only one she was close enough to was what looked to her to be her trainer, Harry Potter, and he was hurrying out the door. She hoped he wasn't feeling ill. This was her last week of classes with him, well, two days, really. She hoped he was all right. He was a brilliant teacher and she'd learnt so much from him. Deciding she'd cooled down enough, she headed for the witches locker room. If she had a quick shower, she'd have time to pop into her favourite Muggle cafe and grab a coffee and back again, ready for Theory class. Then there was a break for lunch, then her Defense class with the Aurors. Ginny really loved Mondays.

Harry shut the door to the men's locker room and leaned against it, breathing hard. Merlin, her body was so...bendy. How did she get her leg over that way, and then, the way she arched her back! He could only imagine how supple she'd be in bed. Shit, no, that was wrong, Harry, very wrong! As someone walked past him and looked at him strangely, he headed straight for the showers. A very long cold one.


Harry looked up as the class filed in. “Good afternoon,” he greeted them, as one by one they came in and sat down. Ginny came in with Seamus Finegan and two others, talking about the weekend's Quidditch results. “I'm just saying that you can have the best Seeker in the world, but it's the chasers who are the heart of the team. I went to the World Cup in ninety-four, and I saw Viktor Krum, arguably the world's best Seeker then, catch the Snitch, but guess what, Ireland won,” she said triumphantly.

Damn, she liked Quidditch too! Merlin, he could not catch a break!groaned Harry internally.

“Sir, are you all right?” asked Lucy, one of his Auror trainees.

“What? Oh yes. So, how is everyone today? I hope you all had a good weekend. Some interesting Quidditch results, I gather?” The class laughed and nodded.

“Right then, here we are. Our last week together. When we return after the Christmas break it will just be the Aurors. I believe the Curse-breaker group will be starting their next block of training in potions and healing, is that correct?” asked Harry, looking in Seamus and Ginny's direction.

“Oui, I mean, yes,” said Claire, the youngest of all the students. She was fresh out of Beauxbatons.

“I can already hear my cauldron cringing,” quipped Seamus, making the class chuckle.

“Oh Seamus, it will be different with a new professor. I'm sure he or she won't be like Snape,” said Ginny in a commiserating tone.

“Snape? Severus Snape?” asked Harry to Ginny.

She looked startled as his tone. “Yes, Sir. He was our Potions professor at Hogwarts.” She looked at him, those chocolate brown eyes looking at him in curiosity. Harry remembered just how much he loved chocolate, and he forced himself to look away.

“Well, I've been very pleased with your theoretical work. Some of you may need to work on your reports, but overall, you've done well. Last week, we worked on hand to hand combat, and I wanted to continue that lesson today. You can't always rely on your wand to get you out of trouble. You need to be aware of what's around you, what tools you can use to defend yourself. Remember, size is no guarantee of power. A troll may be big and strong, but they're slow in mind. You need to use your strengths to overpower it. Whether it be a creature or a human, Use. Your. Strengths,” said Harry, pounding the desk to make his point with the last three words. “Rousseau, front and centre,” he called out.

“Sorry, Sir, I 'ave a note from my 'ealer, excusing me from any physical activity,” said Juliette, waving a piece of parchment in the air. “My shoulder, you know.”

“Oh yes, right,” said Harry. He ran his eyes over the other females in the class, wanting someone small. Damnit, he had no choice. “I need someone small. Weasley, then.”

“Yeah, go get him Ginny,” cheered Seamus, as Ginny left her desk and headed over to him. She stood next to him, waiting to know what they were going to do.

“Right. Weasley, I'm going to grab you from behind. Maybe I'm going to snatch your handbag, it's quite common in the Muggle world. Or maybe I'm a grave robber. I've seen you open a tomb, and I've snuck up behind you. I'm going to attack you, knock you out and steal all the gold and valuables for myself. Weasley, I'm bigger and stronger than you. I want you to use your strengths to break free from me. Bonus points if you can turn the tables on me,” he said, as if it were quite unlikely. The class laughed.

Ginny smiled, but inside she was fuming. It was just like her brothers all over again. You can't play Quidditch with us Gin, you're too little. You can't join the Order of the Phoenix Gin, you're too young. You can't fight in the battle, Ginny. You're not a strong enough witch'. She was sick of being told that because of her size she was weaker than others. She took a breath, turned her back and waited.

Harry approached her from behind. The class held it's breath. They all knew that Ginny was the best in the class, so they were keen to see what she'd do to their teacher.

Harry grabbed her, one hand around her waist and one hand over her mouth. He pulled her flush against his body, quickly realising it was a mistake. For Ginny's first instinct was to wriggle against him, trying to free herself. This now created a delicious friction in the lower part of their bodies, his especially.

“Ow,” yelped Harry, pulling his hand away. “You bit me.”

Ginny let out a loud scream. “Help!”

Harry clamped his hand over her mouth again. He held her tighter, trying not to notice how she fit his body so well. Her soft curves melded into his hard parts, 'no, don't think about hard parts, Harry,' he thought. Just when he thought he would have to put a stop to the exercise because of all the wriggling she was doing, and his reaction to it, she went limp. Harry was slightly disappointed that she had given up that soon. He stumbled as he hadn't been prepared for her dead weight

“So you see, Weasley did-” But he didn't get a chance to finish his sentence. Caught off guard and thinking she was done, Harry had released his grip on her slightly. She elbowed him in the stomach and trod down hard on his foot. Harry yelled in pain, but, as Ginny tried to get away, he lunged for her. Ginny tangled her foot in his, making him fall over, but he pulled her with him. He landed on his back and she fell on top of him. While he was suddenly aware that certain body parts were matched up quite nicely, Ginny reacted. She scrambled up his chest, and straddled it, pulling her wand out and levelling it at his throat.

Harry swallowed. He looked up at her. Her legs were practically wrapped around his neck, and from this angle, her breasts, her perfect heaving breasts were, well, heaving. Perfectly. His eyes left her breasts and looked into her amused ones. Wait, what?

Ginny leaned down. “Give?” she whispered, seductively.

Oh, what he'd like to give her! he thought. She smiled and went to sit up.

Harry quickly grabbed her arm and flipped her over, making her call out in surprise. She panted under him. He leaned down.“Constant Vigilance, Weasley,” he said, cockily.

Speaking of, he felt his lower body twitch. So did Ginny. “Touche...Sir.” She licked her lips and Harry felt the electricity between them.

Their faces were inches from each other. Harry suddenly became aware that they weren't alone. So did Ginny. Slowly they turned their heads to face the class.

Most of them were sitting there, watching them, stunned. Seamus was grinning and fanning himself. Claire and Juliette had their mouths open in an O. The rest just watched them in anticipation.

“Time for a break. Back in fifteen,” said Harry, his voice strained.

No-one moved. They were all still watching Harry and Ginny on the floor. “Fourteen minutes,” yelled Harry, in frustration.

“Come on guys, let's give them some privacy,” said Seamus, making Harry groan inside. He was really starting to hate that guy. He moved off Ginny, and she quickly sat up, stood and followed the others. At the door, she paused and looked back. Harry was standing now, his back to her.

Ginny decided not to make an issue over what just happened. Unfortunately, her fellow classmates wouldn't let it go. She excused herself from the others, saying she needed to use the loo. Instead she patted cold water on her face and neck. Her body felt overheated and...alive. She ignored the flush on her face, squared her shoulders and marched back to class. She wondered what Harry would do now.

“Right then. Let's discuss what just happened. What did Weasley do right, and what did she do wrong?” asked Harry.

Several hands shot in the air. “She screamed after she bit you That was good, right?” asked Jackson, an Auror.

“Yes, good. By yelling it was alerting anyone in the vicinity that she was in trouble. As a thief, I might have panicked and fled, rather than risk getting caught. Good one Jackson,” praised Harry. “Next.”

Samuels raised his hand. “She gave up pretty easily.”

Ginny raised her hand. “Permission to reply?” Harry nodded, interested in what she had to say.

Ginny turned to Paul Samuels, also an Auror. “When he first grabbed me, I wriggled around, kind of testing his strength. I quickly realised he was much stronger than me. Rather than waste my energy, I went limp. The unexpected weight made him stumble a bit, and he released me slightly. Just enough for me to attack him, which caught him off guard.”

“Good plan, Weasley. Samuels, you good with that?” asked Harry. Samuels nodded.

Seamus raised his hand. “Finnegan,” said Harry, nodding at him.

“She got cocky when she was on top of you. She eased away and that gave you the chance to flip her and get the upper hand. That's why strength will always win out,” Seamus smirked to the ladies in the room.

Ginny raised her hand. “Permission to reply?” Harry nodded, amused.

Ginny turned to Seamus and smiled sweetly. “If I had another minute, I would have kneed him in the bollocks.”

The ladies in the class cheered while the men groaned. Seamus even covered his genital area with his hands, wincing.

“Then I'm glad I called for a break when I did,” said Harry, making the class laugh.

“She had her wand at your throat. She should have bound you then and there,” said Peterson, sticking his hand up at the last minute.

“Well done, Peterson. Weasley, why didn't you tie me up?” asked Harry.

Ginny shrugged but her eyes sparkled with mischief. “I guess I'm not that kind of girl, Sir.” The class erupted with laughter, and even Harry couldn't help but chuckle.

He tried not to blush as images invaded his mind. Merlin, this was getting out of hand. “Okay, Peterson, Finnegan, you're evenly matched in height and weight. Let's see how you go,” said Harry.

The rest of the class was spent in various scenarios like that. Harry even tried a group exercise, and once again, Seamus and Ginny led the way. It was as if they'd had training to attack and defend as a team, and it wasn't something he had taught them.

The rest of the class went well. Harry tried not to look at Ginny too much, but as usual, she was quite vocal in their discussions. Her reasoning was sound and she used examples to back up her thoughts.

Harry glanced at the clock. “Okay, we're out of time. Great class today. I'll see you here to do it all over again on Thursday. Those in my Auror class, I'll see you tomorrow, first thing. Heads up, there may be a test on Shield charms, but you didn't hear that from me, okay? Class dismissed.”

The Auror group groaned good naturedly, bidding him goodbye as they left for the day. The curse-breakers gave them looks of pity and some ribbing as they followed them.

“Weasley, a minute?”

Ginny stopped. “Go on, I'll meet you at the Leaky. I wanted to stop off and see Percy anyway,” she told Seamus. He nodded and left.

Ginny approached Harry. “You did good today. You've got good instincts for defense. Are you sure you don't want to be an Auror?” he asked. “I think you'd be good at it.”

Ginny shook her head. “No. I thought about it, really I did. I enjoy the physical aspects of it,” she said, then flushed and looked away. “But, to be honest, I had enough of the senseless killing after the battle at Hogwarts. Part of me wanted to hunt down the ones responsible for hurting and killing the ones I cared about, but I hated how it made me feel. Cold, wanting revenge. That's not a good reason, is it, Sir?” she asked.

“Call me Harry,” said Harry. “No, it's not a good reason, and I'm glad you were smart enough to realise that...Ginny.”

The electricity between them was back. “I should go,” Ginny said, biting her bottom lip.

Harry nodded, unable to think of anything to say, except Stay! He wondered what that lip tasted like.

Ginny walked slowly to the door. Harry watched her. She stopped and turned, as she had done so earlier. “Harry?”

He raised his eyebrows. “You're a really good teacher. I liked our lesson today. All of it. It was very...stimulating. Goodnight.” she said.

Harry expelled a breath he hadn't even been aware he was holding.


Sirius was reading the Daily Prophet in the kitchen when he heard the front door slam. “Harry, that you?” He heard a grunt of acknowledgement. He looked at the clock and frowned. “You're early, I wasn't expecting you for another hour or so. Dinner's not ready yet.”

Harry grumpily walked past. “It's fine. I need to go have a shower anyway.” Another long, cold one.

He'd intended to start writing his evaluations, and decided to start on Ginny's, to get it out the way. He figured it would the easiest. She was his best student, top of the class, eager to learn, smelled heavenly, felt amazing and...damn!

When he saw he'd actually written that, he scourgified the parchment so hard, it ruined it. He pulled out a fresh piece and started re-writing. Ginny Weaslet would be an ass...no, don't think of her ass, the word is asset, yes, asset, that's it, Ginny Weasley's assets are, okay, maybe don't write asset and DON”T think about her breasts. He sighed and tried to start again.

A sharp knock at his office door made him look up. It was Gawain Robards, his boss and Deputy Head Auror. “Getting a start on those evaluations? Good job, Potter. See you tomorrow. Don't forget, we've got a staff meeting at eight.” Harry nodded and Gawain left.

Harry sighed. Maybe he'd leave Ginny's till last. Maybe he should do Finnegan's? He picked up his quill and went to start writing when he noticed he'd been doodling while talking to Gawain. The initials GW were drawn with lightening bolts between the G and the W. Scowling, he Scourgified the parchment again,, packed his files up and decided to go home.

“How was your class today?” asked Sirius, watching as Harry took a Butterbeer out of the fridge and drank it straight down. Sirius was surprised. Harry usually loved his Monday class and would come home in a great mood.

“Stimulating, Sirius,” he growled, slamming the can on the counter. “The word she used is stimulating.” He stormed out of the kitchen.

Sirius was amused. Some witch had Harry's wand in a knot? He watched as Harry stomped up the stairs, muttering to himself.

“I knew she was trouble. Trouble, with a capital T,” he grumbled.

Sirius smirked as Harry disappeared upstairs. Oh this was going to be interesting.
Reviews 97
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear