Search:

SIYE Time:9:48 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Trouble, with a capital T!
By Pottermum

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff, General, Humor
Warnings: Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 97
Summary: She was funny, exciting and sassy. She was trouble with a capital T. AU
Hitcount: Story Total: 32442; Chapter Total: 4585





Author's Notes:
And this is where the fluff starts...




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Harry's second year Aurors talked quietly amongst themselves, wondering what could possiby have been in the note their teacher had received only minutes earlier before rushing out.

Gawain Robards entered the room minutes later. “Mr Potter has a family situation he has to deal with, so I'll be taking your class today. Right, wands out!”

The students took out their wands, their teacher's situation forgotten.

HGHGHG

Harry Apparated to a spot outside Teddy's school. He hurried in, wondering what could possibly have happened since he dropped Teddy there just over an hour ago. He hurried up the stairs and into a classroom. It must have been morning break time, as the children had their lunchboxes open on their desk.

“Here for Teddy Lupin?” asked a young witch that Harry hadn't seen before. Harry nodded, and she pointed.

“Teddy's in twouble,” said a little boy as Harry went past. Hearing this, Harry hurried.

He went past the classroom used for the older children. There was a map of the world on a screen at the front, showing all the magical schools around the globe. The teacher stopped at Harry's disruption, and merely pointed when Harry asked the whereabouts of Teddy Lupin. Harry was getting more and more panicked by the minute, especially when he found himself in the Principal's office.

“Oh, Mr Potter,” said the receptionist, blushing furiously. “Your godson is in there, with the other student. You may go in, they're expecting you. May I get you something to drink?” She fluttered her eyelashes.

Harry shook his head impatiently. The receptionist's smile dropped and she looked sympathetically at him, then the door.

Harry took three steps towards it and was about to open it when he heard yelling.

“I don't believe this. I hope you're talking to the other children's parents, too?”

Oh dear, this didn't sound good. Harry had his hand on the doorknob but paused.

“We just cannot condone that kind of behaviour at this school. There is no place for violence here. We have a reputation to uphold.” 'That sounded like the Deputy Principal, not the lovely and friendly Principal Figgins', thought Harry. What had Teddy done?

“I understand and agree with your stance on violence, but in this case, they are five and six year olds who were simply looking out for their friend. Tori has always been taught to stand up for herself and her friends,” said a familiar female voice, although slightly muffled. Harry wondered if it was Tori's mum.

“Teddy is my bestest friend,” said a little girl's voice. Harry smiled. That was Tori, Teddy's girlfriend.

“You've admitted some other children were teasing Teddy when he changed his hair colour, and he was getting upset. Tori asked the children to stop-”

“Yelled at them, actually,” interrupted the Deputy Principal. Harry's fists clenched. “Then threatened to hex them.

“And then they pushed her and she fell down and started crying. Teddy then smacked the boy who pushed her,” finished the voice. Funny, Harry was sure Tori's mum had a French accent. So where did he know this one from?

Harry was surprised. Teddy had never been slapped or smacked, and was usually a well mannered child. He got a bit testy at the full moon, but Sirius and Harry just gave him a bit more attention and made sure he got a good night sleep.

“Violence at this age is most disturbing,” said the Deputy Principal.

“They made Tori cry. I had to stop them,” Harry heard Teddy say. ”I had to do something.”

“Surely they understand about Teddy's ability to change his hair colour?” asked the voice.

“Miss Weasley, I am most uncomfortable discussing Victoire with you, let alone Teddy Lupin. You are not her mother, so I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to take Victoire home, and I'll discuss it with her parents when they are able to get here.”

“I don't believe it! Her father is away for work and her mother has just had a stressful night with a colicky new baby, that's why I came in her place,” said the woman's voice.

“Ginny's my Auntie,” said a defiant Tori.

“And my friend,” said Teddy stubbornly.

Ginny! His Ginny! Harry had heard enough. He opened the door to see Ginny standing with her hand on both children's shoulders. Everyone turned when he entered. Ginny looked startled when she saw him.

“Harry,” cried Teddy, running to him. “I didn't mean to hurt Duncan, honest.”

“It's all right, Teddy. I believe you,” said Harry, kneeling down to Teddy's level. “It's going to be all right.” He hugged the small boy.

“Mr Potter, I'm afraid we have a serious matter here. Is Mr Black on his way?” asked Mrs Ferguson.

“No, he's busy sitting on the Wizenmagot meeting today. I was supposed to be joining him after lunch,” said Harry.

“Of course,” said Mrs Ferguson, bowing slightly.

Ginny snorted. Mrs Ferguson glared at her, then smiled at Harry.

“Mr Potter, I'm afraid your little Teddy smacked another child today. Luckily there was no injury, but the other child is most distraught,” said Mrs Ferguson.

“Where is this child? Have you called his parents, too?” asked Ginny.

“I heard he was making fun of Teddy,”said Harry.

Teddy looked up to Harry and nodded. “I was telling Tori about Peter, and my hair changed the same colour as Peter. I'm sorry, Harry. I try really hard not to change at school, just like you told me to” he said.

“Duncan said it was a girl's colour and that Peter was a stupid name. I told him to stop it,” said Tori.

“Is purple a girl's colour Harry?” asked Teddy. “I told him it wasn't.”

“He wouldn't stop teasing. I told him to stop or I'd pop him,” said Tori grimly, showing a fist. Ginny quickly put it down.

“Then what happened?” asked Harry, completely blown away by the little girl's protectiveness for Teddy.

“Mr Potter, I believe-”

“I was asking the children,” said Harry, harshly. “Were you even there?”

“Well no, but Miss Wilson said-”

“Go on, kids,” said Harry, ignoring her.

“Then Cindy-Lou said I loved Teddy and our babies would have weird colour hair. I told her to take it back or I'd, I'd...” Tori's voice drifted off and she looked away guiltily. Teddy looked at her sympathetically.

“Go on, Tori,” encouraged Ginny gently.

“I'd Bat-Bogey hex her,” said Tori defiantly.

“Why, I never heard of such a thing!” gasped Mrs Ferguson.

“It's real. Auntie Gin did it to Uncle Ron,” said Tori earnestly.

Harry shot Ginny a curious look, and she just shrugged. “He deserved it. He was being a prat!”

“He was, Mister Harry, honest. Even Aunt 'Mione said so,” said Tori, looking at Harry earnestly. Harry tried not to laugh; she was as adorable as her aunt.

“So then Duncan said I was bad, and he pushed me. I felled on my bottom, and it hurt. Then Teddy smacked Duncan. He saved me,” said Tori, looking at Teddy with hero worship.

“He shouldn't have hurt Tori. She's my best friend in the whole world,” said Teddy firmly.

“Teddy's mine too,” said Tori, taking Teddy' s hand and smiling at him.

Harry and Ginny smiled at the kids, then at each other. They all then turned to face Mrs Ferguson.

“Why isn't this Duncan boy here? He pushed my niece after teasing Teddy,” said Ginny. “Is he being punished?”

“His mother came and took him to St Mungo's to be checked out,” said Mrs Ferguson.

“Oh please, you said he wasn't injured. This Duncan kid sounds like a bully,” snorted Ginny.

“You told us you thought the other children didn't need to know about Teddy's Metamorphagus ability. Both Sirius and I didn't agree with you, and I think today has proved us correct,” said Harry, sternly.

“I thought your main concern was Teddy fitting in here at school. We discussed his need for socialisation amongst his peers last year after he started, which is why we thought it best not to let the other children know of his abnormality.”

Ginny gasped. Harry felt a fury run right through him. Items on Mrs Ferguson's desk began to rattle and shake as Harry's magic threatened to get out of control.

Mrs Ferguson seemed to realise what she said, and who she said it to. “Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply-”

“Ginny, please take the kids and wait outside. Teddy, grab your bag. You won't be returning to this school,” said Harry tightly.

Ginny took one look at his face, grabbed both children's hands and led them out the door. She shut it behind her.


Harry came out five minutes later, his face cold as steel. It softened as he looked at the children though. “Right then, time to go.”

He noticed that Ginny had Tori's bag too. “You're taking Tori home too?” he asked.

Ginny nodded. “When I tell Bill and Fleur what happened, I'm sure they'll want to remove her permanently. For now, well, there was only tomorrow left before they broke up before Christmas, anyway. She hesitated and looked at Teddy sadly. “He's Remus and Tonks son, isn't he?”

Harry nodded.

“But-but how will I give Tori her Christmas present if I don't see her tomorrow?” asked Teddy.

“I have to give Teddy his present too,” said Tori, tears welling in her eyes.

The two children hugged each other and Tori cried. Harry could see Teddy was trying not to.

“We'll work something out so you can see each other before Christmas, won't we, Harry,” said Ginny, her heart breaking at the tender scene in front of her. “But Tori, now we need to go home and see Mummy and little Domi.”

“No, I won't leave Teddy,” cried Tori, burying her golden/red hair against his chest.

“We'll run away,” said Teddy defiantly.

“Woah buddy, it' s okay. You're not in trouble and we're not punishing you by separating you. Like Ginny said, we'll make sure you see each other again,” said Harry.

Teddy clung to Tori and shook his head. Harry looked desperately at Ginny.

“Tori, maybe Teddy and Harry could come with us to the Burrow? It's Grandma's cooking day, so she'll have something yummy for lunch. What do you think?” asked Ginny, crouching down to her niece.

Tori lifted her head off Teddy's chest. “Really? Oh Teddy, please come. The Burrow is great, and my Grandma makes the bestest food,” she said hopefully.

Teddy looked up to Harry. “Can we, Harry. Please? I wanna go to the Burrow.”

Ginny stood. “Are you free? I know you don't know me or my family well, but I can take Teddy with me if you have to get back to the Ministry. We'll stay there all day and you can come through anytime. I hate to see them upset if we separate them.”

Harry hesitated. He and Sirius had very few people they trusted, let alone people they let into Teddy's and theirs lives.

“I'm sure Kingsley would verify my family if you wanted to ask him,” said Ginny, the hurt of his indecision evident in her eyes.

“I'll just Apparate back to the Ministry to let my boss know what's going on. Come on Teddy,” said Harry.

“But we'll go to the Burrow after, right?” asked Teddy, looking worriedly at Tori.

Tori nodded. “Uncle Kingsy is nice, and he always gives me a lollipop. I'll be waiting for you, Teddy.”

“We won't be long,” said Harry. Hell, if Tori called the Minister for Magic 'Uncle', it was probably a waste of time, but Harry would never be too careful when it came to Teddy's safety.

Ginny nodded and picked Tori up. They walked to the Apparition point, singing a silly song. Tori giggled and Ginny kissed her tenderly. The love she had for her niece was evident.

“Tori 'n me are gonna get married,” said Teddy. “So it's good I can meet her family. That's how it goes, isn't it, Harry?”

Harry smiled down at his godson. “Don't ask me, Teddy. You're way ahead of me, kid.” He patted the boy on his shoulder as they followed the girls to the Apparition point.


Harry was surprised by what he'd learned from Kingsley and was still deep in thought about what he'd learned when he flooed into the Burrow.

“Tori, I'm here, I'm here,” called Teddy excitedly.

“Teddy, you were gone FOREVER!” said Tori, dramatically.

“That's cos we went home first. Look, I brought Peter to show you,” he announced. He pulled the small Pygmy Puff out of his pocket. Tori squealed in excitement and dragged them both into the lounge.

“Hello there. I'm Molly Weasley.”

Harry turned to see a small woman with the friendlist face he had ever seen. This was Molly Weasley, matriarch of the Weasley family that had helped so many people flee London at the height of Voldemort's bid for power? She headed a family who all all been involved in the Order in one way or another. Hell, even Ginny had helped smuggle students out of Hogwarts. This petite witch was Molly Weasley?

“Hello, I'm Harry. It's very nice to meet you,” he said, holding out his hand.

She took it. “Ginny was just telling us what happened at Tori's school. Nasty business. It's how prejudice can be spread at such a young age,” she said. “Remus and Tonks wouldn't have wanted that for their son.”

“That Deputy Pricipal is just lucky she got me and not Sirius. I hate to think what he would have done,” said Harry.

“Oh, I suppose he's sitting on the Wizenmagot today. Last session of the year, right?” asked Molly.

“Yes, I was supposed to join him after lunch. I had an early class,” said Harry. He nearly jumped when the floo behind him flared. He moved aside to let a lanky young man of similar age to himself step out.

“Hey Mum, what's for tea? Hermione's working late tonight and -oh, sorry, didn't know you had company. Hi, I'm Ron Weasley,” he said, extending his hand.

“Hi, I'm Harry,” said Harry, shaking his hand.

“Uncle Ron, come and see Peter,” called Tori.

Harry watched the young man named Ron go into the lounge with the children. “Hi Peter,” he said to Teddy.

Both children giggled. “He's not Peter, silly Uncle Ron. That's Peter,” said Tori pointing.

“Aw, he's cute. Hey Gin, remember the Pygmy Puff you had, what was his name again?” called Ron.

“Arnold,” called Ginny, cutting some sandwiches for the children.

“So what's your name, buddy?” Ron asked Teddy.

Teddy's hair colour changed to turquoise “Um, Teddy,” he said, shyly.

Ron held his hand out. “Hiya, Teddy. Any friend of Tori's is a friend of mine. Do you know how to play chess?”

Teddy shook his head.

“Know how to play Exploding Snap?” Ron asked.

Teddy nodded.

“Uncle Ron, Teddy's here to play wiv me,”pouted Tori. “You can go play with Mister Harry.”

“You can all go wash your hands for lunch. Yes, you too Ron,” said Ginny sternly, with a twinkle in her eye.

Ron winked at the kids. “Aw Gin, do I hafta?”

Tori huffed. “Come on, Uncle Ron. I need to show Teddy where to go, so you can come too.”

Harry, Ginny and Molly tried not to laugh as Tori took them both by the hands and up the stairs.

The floo flared again and another man stepped out.”Ginny? Tori?” he called, before even stepping out.

“Bill, you're back!” said Molly, hugging her eldest son. He hugged her back but was looking at Ginny over her shoulder.

“Fleur got your Patronus. What happened?” asked Bill. He looked around. “Where's Tori?”

“How long have you been able to cast a Patronus?” asked Harry curiously. Some of his second year Aurors still struggled.

Ginny shrugged and nodded. “Since my sixth year. Remus taught me, actually. Tori is upstairs washing her hands for lunch, Bill.”

“How's Fleur and little Dominique doing, darling?” asked Molly, pouring him a cup of tea.

“Better. Now I'm home, I'll take some time off and I'll be able to help Fleur with the girls,” said Bill.

“I'll be free after tomorrow, Bill. I can help out,” said Ginny. She then quickly explained to Bill what happened at the school before the children came back downstairs. Bill was furious.

“Papa, you're back!” cried Tori, letting go of Teddy' hand and running to Bill, who caught her and lifted her up. He kissed her cheek and hugged her hard. “How's my best girl?” he said. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too, Papa. Maman and Domi did too. They were both crying lots while you were away. Papa, something bad happened at school today,” said Tori.

“I know, Sweetheart, Auntie Gin was just telling me about it.You won't be going back there ever again,” said Bill.

Tori hugged her father, then remembered Teddy. “Papa, look, it's Teddy. He's my bestest friend in the whole world,” she announced. “Oh, and that's Mister Harry.”

Harry grinned. “Hi, I'm Teddy's godfather,” he said, holding out his hand.

“Teddy is Remus' son, Bill,” said Ginny quietly from behind Harry.

Bill drew in a short breath of air as he looked at Teddy. “Hello Teddy, it's nice to meet you. Tori's told me lots of nice things about you. Thanks for helping her today.”

Teddy's hair changed to Weasley red as he flushed in embarassment. “S'ok.”

“We're getting married, Papa,” announced Tori.

“Tori, I'm s'posed to ask your Papa first,” said Teddy, crossly.

“Oh,” gasped Tori, her hand over her mouth, “I forgot.”

“Not today, I hope,” said Bill.

“Silly Papa, of course not. I'm only five,” giggled Tori.

“And I'm only seven,” said Teddy, “well, nearly,” he added as Harry raised his eyebrows at him.

“All right then, everyone have a seat. Where is Ronald? Ron-ald,” called Molly.

“He's probably looking for the secret stash of chocolate frogs he had in his room,” said Ginny, handing Teddy, then Tori a sandwich. It was the biggest sandwich Harry had ever seen. Teddy looked a bit overwhelmed, but Tori took it in her stride.

“Had, Ginevra?” asked Molly, sternly.

Ginevra? wondered Harry.

Ginny frowned at her mother for using her full name. “Yes, Mother,” she emphasised.. “Had. I may have mentioned it to Bill and George last Sunday. I'm sure they were happy to let Percy, Audrey, Angelina and Hermione know too. You know us Weasleys, we love our chocolate”

Ron came downstairs, looking confused.”Mum, has anyone been in my old room?” he asked.

Teddy and Harry looked at each other nervously, wondering what was going to happen.

“Not that I've seen, dear,” said Molly, smoothly. She winked at Teddy, who grinned and relaxed.

“Funny, I could have sworn I-never mind. Say Gin, George said you played Quidditch with some of Lee's Ministry friends yesterday.”

“Yes, I did. George, Lee, Ollie and I filled in for some people out sick and injured. I think most of them work for the DMLE, like Harry,” said Ginny.

“Oh?” asked Ron. Harry nodded. Ron looked out the window. “Well, looks like we won't be playing Quidditch on Christmas Day. Guess we'll just have to have a snowball fight instead. Tori, you can be on my team” he said.

Teddy looked longingly at Ron. Tori must have noticed. “You can come too, Teddy, can't he Uncle Ron?”

Ron was about to open his mouth when Bill interrupted. “Never mind that, what are we going to do about Tori and school?” he asked.

“Simple, I'll homeschool her here. It was good enough for you and your brothers and sister, and it will be good enough for your daughter and any of my grandchildren,” said Molly. “But you probably should discuss it with Fleur first.”

“My lesson load is lighter next term. I can help too, Mum,” said Ginny.

Tori put her glass of pumpkin juice down. “But what about Teddy? He can come too, right?” She looked at all the grownups, quickly grabbing Teddy's hand, less they be separated again.

“Can I, Harry? Please?” asked Teddy, looking at his godfather.

“I'm sorry, Teddy,” said Harry, shaking his head. “We'll find somewhere nice for you to go, and we'll make sure you can stay in touch with Tori, if Tori's parents don't mind,” he added, looking at Bill.

“Nonsense. If I'm teaching Tori I can teach Teddy as well. Really, it's no problem,” said Molly.

Teddy and Tori swung their pleading eyes to Harry. “Well, I'll have to discuss it with Sirius, he's Teddy's guardian. He'll probably want to come over and see you, discuss payment and such,” said Harry.

“Well, why don't you come over Christmas Day? And you can tell Sirius Black if he even dares to mention payment to me, he'll be cleaning out my chicken coop - without magic!!” said Molly firmly. “End of discussion.” She stood up, sweet as anything. “Now, who wants dessert? I made a treacle tart.”

Molly bustled off, pulling out plates. Tori and Teddy looked mighty happy with how things had gone, and Ginny smiled at Harry. Harry was stunned and amused at the thought of Sirius cleaning out a chicken coop by hand.

“So Gin, you going out with Dean and Nev tonight?” asked Ron.

Ginny shook her head. “No, I've got an early class tomorrow, and the teacher is a tyrant. I wouldn't want to be late,” she said, tongue in cheek.

“Like our teacher,” said Tori, nodding.

“Oh, much worse,” teased Ginny, with a side look at Harry.

“You could come and learn with us and Grandma Molly,” said Teddy. Molly smiled at the boy and gave him an extra big piece of tart.

“Thank you Teddy, but tomorrow is my last lesson with him. I think I can put up with him for one more lesson,” said Ginny, looking at the little boy. How had she not seen how like Remus he was? Of course, being a Metamorphagus was all Tonks, but in everything else he was all Remus.

Ginny sighed. Remus and Tonks had had been brilliant teachers and she had even considered Tonks a friend. She missed them both terribly.

Harry's hand covered hers. “All right?” he asked quietly.

Ginny nodded, and he squeezed her hand, then took his away. Immediately Ginny felt bereft.

The floo flared and an older man came out.”Arthur? You're early,” said Molly, in surprise.

“Yes, well, the Wizenmagot finished early, and I was feeling a bit under the weather, so I thought I'd come home. Any Pepper-Up Potion, love?” he asked. He kissed her cheek, then Ginny's, then Tori's. He gave Tori an extra kiss. “To take home for Domi.” She giggled and nodded.

Arthur then saw Teddy. “Well, hello. You're not one of mine.” He stuck out his hand.

“Hi, I'm Teddy,” said Teddy, gaining in confidence among this big family.”I like your house.” He shook Arthur's hand.

Arthur beamed. “Do you really? I'm glad. I like it too.”

“Grandpa, me 'n Teddy are going to come here for school every day,” said Tori.

Arthur looked at Molly and Bill to confirm. “Splendid! It will be nice to have some young ones around again. Of course, Gin will always be my baby girl,” he teased.

“Dad,” growled Ginny affectionately. She looked at him.”Are you sure you're okay? You look a bit grey.”

“A dose of this and a lie down and I'll be as right as rain,” said Arthur, tipping his head back as he downed the Pepper-Up potion. “Ah, thanks, love.” Molly beamed and went to make him a cup of tea.

He finally noticed Harry. “Merlin's beard. Harry Potter.”

Everyone was quiet. Ron looked at him in surprise. “Are you really?” he asked.

“Yeah,” sighed Harry, lifting his fringe to show his scar. He hadn't had to do that in a very long time, and strangely, it didn't bother him to do it today.

“Bloody hell,” said Ron. “You are, too.”

“Ronald, language!” snapped Molly, flicking her tea towel at him. He yelped and flushed at Harry. “Sorry.”

The children giggled.

Bill and Ron were still looking at him.”Geez, you just look so...normal,”said Ron.

“He is normal, Ron,” snapped Ginny. Harry and Molly looked at her, the latter with interest.

“So what are you doing with yourself? What does a hero do after he's defeated the biggest baddest wizard?” asked Ron.

“I train the new Aurors. And I'm no hero,” said Harry quietly.

Ron shifted uncomfortably, aware that Ginny was glaring at him. “Er, right. Still, wait till Hermione finds out I met you,” he said.

Ginny rolled her eyes.Bill looked amused.

“Hermione? Do you mean Hermione Granger? I've met her, actually. Nice lady, very smart,” said Harry, glad to get away from the whole 'hero' rubbish.

“Very smart? You have no idea,” scoffed Ginny. “A lot of us wouldn't have survived that year at Hogwarts without her. She's a bloody genius!”

“Language, Ginevra,” said Molly, flicking her tea-towel at Ginny.

'Ginevra?' mouthed Harry to Ginny. She screwed up her nose at him and he grinned.

“So, shall we start lessons here after Christmas?” asked Bill, looking at his mother.

“That's fine, dear. Harry, if you and Sirius need us next week, you're welcome to bring Teddy here. I daresay I can find things for him to do around here,” said Molly.

“Thank you, Mrs Weasley. I do need to discuss this with Sirius first, though. I'm sure he'll be in touch with you, he's sure to have questions,” said Harry.

“That's fine, dear. It's been ages since I've seen Sirius. Probably...oh yes, after the battle. You know,” she said, meaningful, looking at Teddy sadly.

Harry instantly guessed she meant Remus and Tonk's funerals. There'd been so many people there that day, and Harry hardly knew any of them. He'd let Sirius greet them all, preferring to stay close to Teddy and Andromeda. He wondered if Ginny had been there.

He stood up. “We really should go,” he said. “Mr Weasley mentioned the Wizenmagot finished early, so Sirius may be home already. Come on Teddy,” he called.

He looked to the lounge, where Tori and Teddy were playing with Peter. Teddy picked Peter up and came over to Harry. “But we'll come back, right?” he asked.

“We have to go home and talk to Sirius about this, Teddy, that's all,” said Harry.

“I can come too. I'm a good talker,” said Tori. She batted her eyelashes at Harry.

“Sorry Tori, Maman wants me to bring you home. Besides, I brought you a present from Egypt,” he said.

Tori looked torn. She wanted her present but she wanted to stay with Teddy too. The look on her Papa's face told her exactly what was going to happen. “Okay, but I hafta see Teddy soon,” she said firmly.

“Bye Tori,” said Teddy, looking glum.

“Bye Teddy,” said Tori, looking sad.

“Oh, bring them both here tomorrow,” said Molly. “We'll do some cooking for Christmas. I can always use more helpers.”

Tori and Teddy looked happier.

“I''ll come help too, Mum,” said Ron.

Molly shook her head. “I'm sure you must be very busy at the store, Ronald. All the Hogwarts students are home now, aren't they?”

“They get in tomorrow,” said Ginny.

“Besides, I know what your idea of helping is. The taste tester! Then I turn my back and they're all gone and I have to make another batch,” said Molly sternly to Ron.

“It's okay, Grandma. Teddy and I can be taste testers,” said Tori.

“Thanks,” said Ron, grumpily.

Tori crooked her finger to him and he leaned down. “I'll save you something yummy. I know where your hiding place is, Auntie Gin showded me,” she whispered loudly.

Ron glared at Ginny, but kissed Tori's cheek. “That's my girl,” he said.

“No, Tori's mine,” snapped Teddy. “You can't have her.”

“Teddy!” said Harry, quite surprised.

“It's okay, Teddy. Uncle Ron has Aunt Hermione,” said Ginny, soothingly.

“Okay then,” said Teddy, crossing his arms and shooting Ron a disgruntled look. Ron merely looked amused.

“We should go. Mrs Weasley, Mr Weasley, thank you for your hospitality. As I said, I'm sure Sirius will be in touch later,” said Harry.

He picked up Teddy, despite knowing the boy didn't like it anymore and they got in the floo. The last thing Harry heard was Ron asking Ginny again about men named Dean and Neville.
Reviews 97
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear