Search:

SIYE Time:10:12 on 20th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Albus Potter and the Deathly Hallows
By JetLaBarge

- Text Size +

Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Other
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Death, Intimate Sexual Situations, Violence, Violence/Physical Abuse
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 77
Summary: Albus has his challenges during his first year. Cleopatra is obviously his soulmate, and has brilliant insights into magic, except she cannot do it like anyone else. Albus has to help her while keeping peace between the two brightest and most competitive students at Hogwarts, Scorpius and Rose. It doesn’t help that people are out to get Albus. Harry is not sure he can keep everyone safe. Then you have Ginny and Cleopatra.



Hitcount: Story Total: 79346; Chapter Total: 1941
Awards: View Trophy Room




Author's Notes:
My Beta Readers have been very busy, and I have been even busier. The next few chapters may come very slowly.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


After the memorable memorial of the Battle of Hogwarts the rest of the school year was rather anticlimactic for most of the students. There was one more Quidditch match, and afterwards Gryffindor won the Quidditch cup. Classes continued, and the fifth and seventh year students were all in a bit of a panic, frantically revising for their tests.

Albus finally received a message on the Resurrection Stone ring, but it was not obvious to him what the message was. Albus went to Firenze, who confirmed that the next Saturday, the last Saturday in May, they were to visit the Centaurs.

Saturday was very warm, more a middle of the summer day than a late spring day. Al and Cleo told their Elves what they were going to do, and then went out of Hogwarts castle. When they were sure no one was watching, they hid under the Invisibility Cloak and went into the forest. They tried to retrace their steps from six weeks ago, and some magic led them back to the same place and, in fact, back to the same three mares. Both foals were now nursing at their mother’s udders.

Alexa again greeted them as rudely as before. “Here are the humans, still all covered up despite it being so warm that they would like to take clothes off.”

It was very humid, with no breeze in the forest clearing, so it really was hot and sticky. Both Al and Cleo had jeans on because of the underbrush. Al had a light cotton shirt on, and he took it off without even thinking about it. “I hope this is sufficient,” he declared. “There are sharp things that brush up against our legs.”

“Weak humans,” Alexa responded, but she did not protest any further.

Cleo had a cotton blouse on, feminine with a little lace, over a bra. She had been using the spells that Al’s mother and others showed her to alter her clothes, and since both her bust and hips had grown she really needed them.

Cleo looked at Alexa, looked at Al, and thought that if this was what it was going to take to talk to these stupid Centaurs she was going to do it. She took off her shirt and bra. Al, at first, looked away from Cleo, but Cleo argued, “Albus, if we are going to show these centaurs that we can be more like animals when we are talking to them you have to look at me.”

Al looked at Cleo, and she turned to face him head on, looking at him defiantly. Then she turned to Alexa, and went up to shake her hand.

The mare took Cleo’s hand and said, “Thank you.” She whinnied and soon her husband and two other stallions joined the three mares and the two foals.

Both Cleopatra and Albus noticed the obvious maleness of the stallions. It was one thing to be exposed on top with all females, but something quite different when the three stallions were also looking at you. Cleo thought I need to do this. It is only Albus and the Centaurs. Being half naked in front of the stallions was not easy.

Cleo asked, “Why are your babies nursing at your udders and not at your breasts?” She had noticed that neither of the foals were at their mother’s breasts now.

Selene explained “We usually start a feeding at the breast, but a Centaur’s foal becomes too big to hold, and too big to feed just from the breast, very quickly. Besides, it is hard for a horse to kneel down to allow our foals to nurse. These are the problems of being part human and part horse.”

Albus inquired, “You still seem to be more human than horse. Your brain, your mind, is human.”

Selene protested, “It is not that simple. Our biology makes us herd animals, one of the reasons we consider ourselves beasts instead of beings.”

Albus persisted, “You are intelligent beings, not beasts.”

Alexa argued, “Did you ever consider that by trying to call us beings, and ignoring the largest part of us, our horse part, our herd part, you are insulting us?”

Albus and Cleopatra looked at each other, with that mind to mind way they communicated. Both had assumed that Centaurs were mostly human, just sort of attached to the horse part. It was obviously not that simple.

They had a nice long discussion about what it was being an animal, (of course humans were also animals), and what it was to be a beast, and what it was to be a “being.” It turned out to be a most productive meeting. It also stayed provocative; the Centaurs made sure that Al and Cleo were not side by side but opposite each other so they had to keep looking at each other.

When they left the meeting, Al put his shirt back on, and Cleo put her bra and shirt back on. Al was embarrassed for Cleo. They had been walking for about fifteen minutes when Cleo mumbled, “I’m glad it was you, Al. I do not think I could have done that with anybody else.”

Al looked at Cleo, was silent for a little while, and then questioned, “Why? Why just me?”

Cleo declared, “Because I’m comfortable being with you. I am more comfortable with you than with any other boy or man, and even more comfortable than with women. You are my soulmate, so it is just different.”

After a while she continued, “Sometimes I think the only people I can talk to are your mother and you. O, I can talk to Rose about many things, but some things are too personal to talk to her about. You always get too much information, and it is always like it is from a book. And there is no reason in the world that I can talk to you about girl things, except you always listen to me, and are not threatening, and, oh, Al, I’m probably saying things I shouldn’t say except I know we are way too young, but I know we are couple already and you are going to see my ugly body anyway and I don’t care if it is now.”

Al protested, “You are not ugly, Cleo. You have a very nice shape.”

But Cleo muttered, “My hips are way too big, and they are getting bigger. I still have a pot belly and, OK, I have breasts, and they are getting bigger too, but I’m going to look more like your mum and your Grandma Weasley than any of the cute pretty girls.”

“You have a very comfortable shape,” replied Al, “and it feels good when you hug me.”

“Comfortable isn’t sexy,” Cleo maintained. “I guess I shouldn’t even want to be sexy at twelve. Maybe it’s because of the way I was abandon, and still can not remember anything from before my parents dropped me off at the Malfoy’s, but I just feel sometimes like nothing is right, something must be wrong with my childhood and the years with the Malfoys were not right and I do not know what is going to happen, but I’m nervous. I feel so inadequate sometimes.

“Maybe that is why I am so comfortable being with you, Al. I can rant and rave and you just listen and are such a comfort.”

Albus did not say anything. He just squeezed Cleo’s hand and gave her an understanding look. Finally, Cleo said, “I’m comfortable with you, Al. It’s just that sometimes I’m not comfortable being me.”

Al confided, “I’ve done everything too early. When James was learning to read at five I had already learned how to read, and by the time he was six and I was four, I was reading way better than he was. I’ve always had a very long attention span for my age, since four a much longer attention span than James. So having a steady girl way too early; nothing new there.” Al stopped and turned to Cleo, and she to him. Albus gave Cleo a gentle kiss, not a passionate kiss but not a casual one either.

They stood looking at each other for some time. Finally, Cleo whispered, almost too soft to hear, “Yes.”

Albus responded with a quiet, “Yes.” Then, not loudly but firmly, “YES. Albus and Cleopatra, together. I will marry you, someday, when the time is right. It may be a long wait, but we are … we are … we are WE.”

Cleo smiled the biggest smile, took a couple of deep breaths, gave Albus another gentle kiss, and turned to go on out of the forest, a slightly larger bounce in her step.

They were still quite a way from the castle when Albus told Cleo, “I really have to pee. Wait a moment.” Albus turned so he was facing away from Cleo, took out his penis, and went.

Cleo could see this stream of pee, and then Albus zippered his jeans and they went on their way. Cleo really had to go too, but she could not see how a female could relieve herself without undressing, not when she had jeans on. When they arrived back at the castle Cleo rushed to the nearest loo, rather desperate.

*

Sunday after lunch a group gathered in Cleo’s dorm. The group included all of the girls in Cleo’s dorm, and Flossie Roberts, who was in the same year but in the other Gryffindor female dormitory room. It also included Patrick Lee. Because he was going to be transitioning to female over the summer, he had been given special permission to visit the girl dormitories.

Cleo asked, “Has any of you had to pee when you were not close to a loo? Albus and I were a long way from the castle, and he just turned his back to me, pulled out his penis, and went.”

Several of the other girls nodded.

Chloe continued, “It is hard to hold it sometimes, and if you hold it too long you can hurt yourself or wet your knickers.

“Did he wipe? Mum made sure I knew how to wipe, because if you are not careful you can get a bladder infection. I have already had two, and it hurts to pee. Mum says she gets them too easily. I’m not going to miss that.”

Rose asked Patrick, “Do boys have to wipe?”

Patrick replied, “When we pee? No.”

Chloe told Patrick, “You have a lot to learn about being a girl. Girls are a lot more complicated than boys.”

Rose asked, “Patrick, when they transfigure you to be a girl, are you going to have periods, have all the girl parts? Are you going to be able to have babies?”

Patrick replied, “That is why it will take all summer, and maybe more time. If they do it right I will be able to have children. I will have all the proper girl parts, and periods and everything.”

“I would guess that includes bladder infections,” sneered Chloe. “You can have them.”

Chloe bragged, “I should have all the proper boy parts, and be able to father a baby. Mostly, I will be able to be a MAN, a prince and not a princess.”

“Oh, gross,” muttered Flossie.

Hanna said, “I don’t think I would want to be a boy either.

“Are you two going to get married?”

Chloe replied, “We don’t have to. It is too early to tell.”

Patrick declared, “I think I would like to marry and have children.”

Hanna acknowledged, “I guess I would like to be a mother, too.”

Patty declared, “Mum seems to enjoy getting pregnant and nursing babies. I guess I will too.”

Rose admitted, “I’ve had a couple of periods. It’s not too bad. I guess I will have children, someday, if I get married.”

Olivia Wood declared, “I’d like to play Quidditch, like my father. Maybe when I retire I will have a child or two. It’s really not fair. Men get to be fathers, and they do not have to quit Quidditch. Women have to quit playing Quidditch when they get pregnant, and they don’t go back until they stop nursing. Men can father all the children they want without having to even miss a game.”

“Men are the heroes, and rescue the damsels-in-distress,” Chloe bragged.

Flossie Roberts grumbled, “The man rescues the woman, but then they are supposed to get married. I want more than some idiot rescuing me before I let anyone at my private parts.”

Rose sputtered, “I don’t want anyone looking at MY private parts. I do not want anyone rescuing me and then thinking I’m theirs, either. It is like that stupid custom of fathers GIVING their daughters away. I love my dad, but I’m not his property to give away. I want to go into marriage as an equal, not as property.”

Olivia agreed, “I don’t want to be given away either. It’s stupid.”

Hanna pleaded, “I still would like to wear a pretty wedding robe.” She sort of swooned, exclaiming, “I want to fall in love too. You are all talking like marriage is some sort of business partnership instead of two people loving each other.”

Flossie declared, “I don’t want some stupid boys fighting over me, like I am someone to be won by someone. I want a boy who loves me, and pays attention to me. I want to be courted by some nice boy who thinks I am, I am, just special. I want to be girly for the right boy.”

Rose proclaimed, “I’m not eager to show any more of my girl parts to anyone.”

Everyone except Cleo shook their heads in agreement. Cleo was remembering the day before, when she had exposed her breasts to Albus and the Centaurs. Everyone looked at Cleo, who remembered what Ginny had said when she was having baby Minerva. “Mrs. Potter said you lose all your modesty when you have a baby.”

Flossie exclaimed, “You saw Mrs. Potter’s bottom when she had the baby?”

Cleo replied, “Of course. The baby comes out of that most private part of you, your bottom. How do you think we have babies?

“I like touching, and hugging. I think it would be just the best thing in the world to be naked with your husband, touching each other all over. Besides, once you are pregnant another human is inside you. I think that is the most fantastic thing in the world, sharing your body with someone part you and part your husband, and making a new person.”

Hanna looked at Christy Shook and asked, “Do you want Colin Creevey touching all of you, Christy?”

Christy replied, “He’s a nice boy. We like each other, but we’re not like THAT.”

Cleo argued, “I’m the only one who really has a steady boyfriend. We are all really too young to be all paired up. Leave Christy alone.”

Christy smiled her thanks.

Hanna looked at Rose and asked, “Do you hope Scorpius starts to look at you as a girl and not just as someone to study with?”

Rose replied, “Scorpius is a good study partner, but I don’t want him TOUCHING me. I don’t want to dance with that arrogant prat either.”

Hanna asked Patrick, “Do the boys talk about girls, and falling in love and romance?”

Patrick proclaimed, “NO! Most of the boys I know in first and second year are not all that happy they have to learn how to dance with a girl starting third year. Boys get interested in girls a lot later than girls get interested in boys.”

*

Sunday, June 17, Albus, Rose, Cleopatra and Scorpius were in the portrait room next to the Great Hall, revising for their final tests. Albus pointed out, “We take the Hogwarts Express back on Friday. The next Monday Rose and I leave for Switzerland to get ready for the International Conference of Witches and Wizards. It starts the following weekend, and Rose’s mum and my dad always have to be there early.

“Cleo, do you think you could get permission to go with me?”

Cleo responded, “I don’t think Mr. Malfoy would let me go with YOU, Albus.”

Scorpius proclaimed, “She could go if I went. I got the impression that my stupid father wants us together.”

Albus pointed out, “Almost all of the Magi children who have been learning Elfish will be there. I have a list of all of them and their parents. The children all have parents who are very prominent in the world of the Magi. Would it help if your dad knew that you would meet children of prominent Magi?”

Scorpius admitted, “It probably would. Dad does say that it is as important who you know as what you know. I will send an owl to him tonight asking.

“I won’t even ask if Cleo is coming along. I will just assume that she is. That is the best way to approach my father.”

Tuesday, Draco showed up at Hogwarts, and asked to see Scorpius and Albus. After much discussion about all the children and their parents that they would be meeting, Draco gave his permission. Almost as an afterthought Scorpius said, “I assume Cleo is also coming. Most of the other children are pairs.”

Draco replied, “She can stay with you. You are supposed to be a couple too.”

Reviews 77
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
! Go To Top !

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding 2008 by melkior and Bear