Search:

SIYE Time:12:12 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


May Second
By Pottermum

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:All
Genres: Humor, Poetry, Romance
Warnings: Intimate Sexual Situations, Mental Abuse, Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Negative Alcohol Use
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 57
Summary: It was a date he'd never forget. The date he met her.
Hitcount: Story Total: 57446; Chapter Total: 5249





Author's Notes:
R Rated stuff ahead. And other good stuff!!




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Harry stood under the shower spray, his head leaning against the wall, trying to drown out the image of what he had just seen. His mum...was kissing...Sirius. And enjoying it, by the looks of things. It was wrong, so wrong. Yet try as he might, he couldn't think of a reason why it was wrong, beyond the fact that it was his mum and his godfather.

He heard knocking on the bathroom door. “Harry? Harry, please?” It was his mum, and he was sure she wanted to explain, but he was just not ready to listen to anything righ then. So he chose not to respond, and soon the knocking stopped. He wrapped a towel around his waist and went to his bedroom.

Lily returned downstairs. Sirius, Remus and Tonks looked up as she returned. “He won't answer me, he's taking a shower.”

Ginny stayed quiet as Remus and Sirius debated the best way to approach Harry. Lily remained pale and quiet. Ginny slipped upstairs. Seeing the bathroom was empty, she walked further down the hall, seeking Harry's bedroom. “Harry?” she called gently. “It's me.”

With just the towel around his waist, he opened the door. “Hey,” he said glumly and stood aside to let her enter.

She didn’t answer directly, but looked around curiously. “So this is your bedroom,” she said, walking around and looking at his things. He used the time she spent
looking at his bookcase to shove some of his dirty clothes under the bed. He smiled half heartedly at her when she glanced over to query his lack of reply. “Um…yes.”

“It’s nice. Big bed,” she said. “Comfy?” She sat on the side and bounced a couple of times on it. Harry swallowed nervously. “Um…yes.” ‘Do NOT think about Ginny,
your bed and other reasons she might be bouncing on it, Potter’
, he thought to himself. It certainly took his mind off his mum and Sirius.

Ginny laughed, and Harry sighed in relief. All was well if Ginny was laughing. She stood up and came closer to him. He clutched his towel protectively, as things were
happening under the towel that he really didn’t want her to know about. Well, not yet.

“You're upset because your mum and Sirius were ki-”

“He was my dad's best friend,” he blurted out. “It's wrong, that's all,” he said grumpily.

“Your dad's been gone for a long time. Your mum's been alone a long time,” said Ginny, gently.

“She wasn't alone, she had me and Jamie,” said Harry, stubbornly.

Ginny tilted his chin up so he was looking directly at her. “It's not the same and you know it,” she chided him softly.

“I know,” he replied, in almost a whisper.

Outside his door, Lily choked back a cry. Sirius drew her to him, as they continued to listen.

“You've told me often that Sirius has practically been a father to you and Jamie all these years; how much he's helped you all,” continued Ginny.

“Yeah well, it seems he had an agenda,” snorted Harry, then felt ridiculous. He was acting like a child, and he knew it was wrong.

Outside his door, Lily let out a sob and turned her head into Sirius' shoulder. He held her tight, but continued listening.

“I know I haven't known Sirius very long, and what I know about him is mainly from what you've told me, but Sirius strikes me as a trustworthy man. After all, you yourself told me that your parents were contemplating putting their house under the Fidelias Charm, and that Sirius would have been their Secret Keeper. Harry, there's no greater trust than that,” she said.

“I know that,” he snapped, then softened as she stepped into his arms, resting his head on hers. “It's kind of surprising in a weird way to see your mum kissing someone,” he mumbled. “Especially when that someone is your godfather,” he growled.

Ginny held him tight. “I don't think-and again, this is just from what you've told me–but I don't think it's surprising at all.”

“Why?” he asked, pulling away from her. He sat on the edge of the bed, looking at her.

“Well, don't you think that the two people that were closest to your dad, and miss him the most, would find comfort in each other?” she asked gently.

Outside, Lily and Sirius smiled at each other softly through tear filled eyes. James was still so missed by them both.

“If your mum was going to fall in love with another man, wouldn't you want it to be a good man like Sirius, someone you trust and knows how special she is?” continued Ginny.

“I guess,” mumbled Harry.

“One day you'll meet an amazing witch and you'll get married and move out. So will Jamie. Do you want your mum to be alone; lonely for the rest of her life. Don't you think she and Sirius deserve to be happy? And if they can be happy together, well, isn't that even better?” she asked.

Sirius kissed Lily on the forehead. “Come on. I think we've heard enough.” He took her hand and lead her downstairs.

“What do you mean, I'll meet an amazing witch?” asked Harry, worried. He stood and reached for her, forgetting about the towel that now dropped to the floor. “I only want you.”

“Good answer. Actually I came to return your tee-shirt,” she said, standing mere inches from him. She knew Harry, once he'd had time to think reasonably about this, she knew he would be okay with this new relationship, so for now, she decided to distract him.

Harry was confused; “The one you’re wearing?” Ginny had loved it since she’d seen it. She’d warned him countless times she was going to knick it, and Harry liked to think of her wearing something of his. “Oh, it’s okay, you can - Sweet Merlin, what are you doing?”

Ginny grabbed the bottom of the t-shirt and pulled it over her head. She wore no bra and stood topless in front of him. Her eyes blazed and she held her head high. “It’s yours,” she said, throwing it on his bed. She took a step closer to him. “If you want it,” she said huskily. She watched a drop of water run down his cheek from his still damp hair.

“I want it,” he said, his eyes burning into hers. “You have no idea how much I want it.”

“I want it too,” she said, licking her lips. “So what are we going to do about it?”

Harry stepped closer. Their bodies were almost touching, and each could feel the heat from the other. “You are so beautiful,” he whispered. He ran his finger down her cheek.

“Harry,” she whimpered, stepping closer to finally, finally letting their bodies touch. Her fingers cupping his cheek, then she kissed him softly. Harry closed his eyes at her touch, then palmed her face in his hands gently, kissing her over and over. They then teased each other with short sweet little touches of their lips. Then Ginny felt a twitch against her stomach, and Harry remembered he’d had to drop his towel when he'd reached for her. He was mortified.

“Ginny, I - oh my god!” he called out as her small hands encircled his manhood. He closed his eyes, never for a minute imagining it would feel as good as it did.
It certainly never felt that good when he did it to himself. “Ginny, gods, Ginny!” he cried as she stroked him. His legs wouldn't sustain him, and he felt the side of the bed against the back of his legs.

“Am I doing it right? I-I’ve never done this before,” said Ginny, shyly and almost apologetically. By now Harry was sitting on the bed and Ginny stood between
his open legs, his erection proudly pointing sky high.

“Me either,” said Harry, “but I really like what you’re doing.”

“You do? Wait, you haven’t…with anyone?” she asked, surprised.

Harry shook his head. “I never met anyone I wanted to let get that close to me. Until you,” he said, reaching out to hold her hand. “Are you sure you want to?”

When Ginny nodded determinedly, Harry helped her remove her skirt and knickers and they both lay on the bed, laying side by side, facing each other.

Tentatively, Harry touched her shoulder, then ran his hand down towards the swell of her breast. His lips then followed the same path as his fingers caressed
her breast and nipple. “Oh, Harry,” she sighed.

He came back to her mouth, their tongues dancing. Hands began to get more adventurous, seeking places to make the other gasp or sigh. Eventually Harry moved
into position. She only just remembered the contraception spell. He kissed her as he moved inside, trying desperately not to hurt her.

As if reading his mind, Ginny whispered, “It’s okay. I know it’s supposed to hurt the first time.” She licked the saltiness of his chest as he moved again.

Harry kept moving, her heat and wetness drawing him in, further and further. Finally he felt a barrier, the barrier. He hesitated, but she took his face in her hands.

“Do it, Harry. Make us one,” she said tenderly, kissing him. He returned her kiss as he broke through, stifling her gasp of pain.

A tear ran down her cheek, and he licked it away. “I’m sorry, Ginny,” he said, withdrawing slowly. Merlin, that felt as good as going in!

“Don’t be. I’m glad it was you,” she whispered. “Happy tears.” She clenched, and Harry almost gasped out loud. Without thinking too much about it, he withdrew
and then thrust back in. Merlin, this was amazing! He did it again, making Ginny gasp with pleasure this time.

“Oh, that feels…I can’t believe…oh, Harry,” she cried, as the pleasure soon overrode any pain.

Harry felt his balls tighten. “Ginny, I’m going to…aaaahhhh,” he cried out, as he poured his essence into her.

Ginny felt him fill her, and she felt a sense of pride that her body had done that to him. He thrust again and again, albeit not as fiercely. His eyes were shut tight
in concentration. When he was done they snapped open. He blushed when he realised she was watching him. “I’m sorry. I know you didn’t…I know it was all over
pretty soon…I - “

“Harry, it’s fine, women usually don’t their first time. Are you okay?” she asked.

“Am I okay?” asked Harry. “I just had sex for the first time with the most beautiful woman in the world, and you’re asking me if I’m okay? Hell, yeah!” he exclaimed,
making her giggle. He smiled, running her golden red hair through his fingers. “What about you?” he asked softly. “Are you okay?”

Ginny moved and winced a bit. “I’ll be fine. Maybe a hot shower would help,” she said.

“Oh sure, sure. It’s the first door on the left,” he said, reluctant to move away from her.

“I might get lost. You should probably show me. You wanna wash my back?” she asked, hopefully.

“You mean, you want to…shower... together?” asked Harry. Was this the best day ever or what!

Ginny nodded, her eyes blazing again. “I’ll even let you wash my front,” she said boldly. She got out of bed and walked to the door, throwing Harry a coy look over
her shoulder.

Harry growled and jumped of bed. Ginny squealed and ran to the bathroom, with Harry close behind.

/*/*/*/*

They made love again, after their long, hot shower. Harry washed every single freckle on her body, delighting in each and every one. Ginny had never felt so
feminine in all her life, as he exclaimed over her body. Ginny chose to worship in silence, letting her mouth and hands do the talking for her. New and wondrous
emotions were coursing through both their bodies, and they returned to Harry’s bed to sate these new feelings.

They lay together after, entwined in each other’s arms. No words were needed. It was a perfect moment of happiness beyond belief. So they were both startled when there was a sharp knock on Harry’s door. It was Sirius.

“Harry, you there?” he called.

Harry and Ginny looked at each other, unsure what to do.

“Harry? Harry!” Sirius was getting frantic with worry. Ginny nodded at Harry’s querying look.

“I’m fine, Sirius. I was…sleeping,” said Harry.

“Sleeping? Look, your mum's worried. Don't you think we need to talk?” asked Sirius.

Ginny tried to stifle her giggles. “No, I’m fine. Maybe tomorrow?” asked Harry.

“Okay. Can I get you anything?” asked Sirius.

“No! Erm, no, it’s fine. I’m fine, thanks,” said Harry, willing Sirius to leave.

Sirius hesitated, then chuckled. “You don’t have Ginny in there, do you?”

Harry blushed but Ginny cheekily called out, “Yes, he does!”

Harry pulled the covers over his head, waiting for Sirius to barge through the door. They heard him curse outside the door. “Bloody hell -er, sorry for disturbing you. We–your mum and I, thought she'd left. I’ll, ah, be around, downstairs.” They heard him scurry away as quickly as he could.

Ginny was laughing when Harry emerged from under the covers. “Is he gone?” When Ginny nodded he growled and rolled her under him. “You’re so bad, Ginny
Weasley.”

Ginny wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his head down to meet hers. “Let’s be bad again, Harry.”

With surprising strength, she rolled over so she was straddling him. Harry liked this new position, as he grasped her thighs. “Anything you say, Gin,” he said.

/*/*/*/*

They hadn't intended to fall asleep but the sun was rising when they woke, wrapped in each other. Harry knew a happiness he'd never imagined, and contentment flooded his body.

“Mmm...morning,” said Ginny, rolling over to curve into his body. She slung a leg over his, and an arm over his waist. She nuzzled his neck, then reached out to lick it.
“Salty,” she commented sleepily, in that hazy world of being half asleep, half awake.

Harry stared at her face, gentle in slumber. He thought long and hard about what she'd said in regard to his mum. For as long as he could remember, it had been his mum and Sirius who had always there for him and Jamie. Birthdays, Christmas' and everything in between. Sirius had given him the sex talk, and been there at his Quidditch matches, and given him advice on things from girls to his career choice. In short, Sirius had been the father in his life. He couldn't ask for any better man for his mum.

Ginny's finger reached up to rub the frown between his eyes. “You're thinking too hard,” she said softly.

He grabbed her finger and kissed it. “I like waking up with you,” he said softly.

She smiled serenely. “I like falling asleep with you,” she said.

He brushed her hair behind her ear, then laughed as her stomach rumbled.

“Hey, we missed dinner,” she complained.

He rolled over her. “But it was so worth it,” he said, nibbling on her neck.

Her stomach rumbled again. Grinning, she flipped him over and leaned down to kiss him quickly. “Feed me, Potter.”

“I can call Tinky, she can bring us something,” he suggested, wrapping his arms around her.

Ginny grimaced. “ I couldn't look Hermione in the eye if I had a house elf bring me breakfast in bed,” she said.

“ Okay, we'll get up,” he said, reluctantly.

They got up and dressed, still shy about the other seeing their body out of bed. Hand in hand they walked downstairs, Ginny only deviating to find her handbag where she left it in the lounge. Harry continued into the kitchen, surprised to find it was quite full. Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Jamie and his mum were all there.

Jamie smiled at her brother. “ Hey, Harry, guess what? Remus and Tonks are a couple,” she said, pleased.

“ A couple of what?” he asked dumbly. Ginny chose that moment to join them.

“ A couple-Ginny, what are you doing here so early...unless...? Did you stay over?” gasped Jamie in glee, appraising her outfit.

Ginny blushed as all eyes swung to her. This she had not anticipated. She reached up to kiss Harry's cheek. “ Gotta go, love you, bye.” She ran off and they all heard the sound of the Floo.

“ Harry, did you and Ginny have a sleepover?” teased Jamie.

He ignored his sister, instead focusing on the happy couple. “ So, Remus, Tonks, great news,” he said. “ Congratulations.”

“ Thanks, Harry, to you too,” winked Tonks.

The tension was building between Sirius, Lily and Harry. Even Jamie picked up on it. She looked quizzically between the other three. “ What's going on?” she asked.

“ Nothing, sweetheart, it's nothing,” said Lily, with a pained expression.

Jamie crossed her arms over her chest. “ Don't give me that, something's going on. Why was Sirius here so early?”

Harry snorted. “ He probably never left last night.” As his mother gasped at his insinuation, he felt bad. He was acting like a silly boy again, just when he decided he'd accept their relationship. “ I-” he began, when Sirius cut him off.

“ Harry, Jamie, a word, please,” he said brusquely, and walked out of the kitchen.

Harry turned and followed him, and Jamie did too, after shooting her mum a concerned look. As she left, Remus moved to console Lily, who looked pale.

Sirius walked outside, where only hours earlier, they had celebrated Harry's birthday.

“ Sirius, I-” started Harry, when Sirius held his hand up.

“ Stop, Harry. Please, let me say my piece, then you can both say yours. Agreed?” asked Sirius, nervously.

Both Harry and Jamie nodded.

“ Your dad —,” he cleared his throat — “was more than my best friend. He was like my brother. When he died, a piece of me died too, but I'd promised him, if anything happened to him, I would look after you–all of you.”

“ You have, Sirius,” insisted Jamie, and Harry nodded.

He looked at them both. “ I've had the privilege of watching you both grow up, and I hope you both know I was never trying to replace your dad.”

“ You always told us lots of stories about him, Sirius,” said Jamie, unsure where he was going with all of this.

“ I miss him so much...and so does your mum. I guess...because we both loved him and missed him...we started to find comfort in each other. You have to know...I never expected this to happen,” he said, looking particularly at Harry.

“ Expected what to happen?” asked Jamie, looking from Sirius to Harry.

“ I've fallen in love with your mum,” admitted Sirius, exhaling loudly.

There was silence, until--” That's so great!” from Jamie, and she flung her arms around Sirius' neck.

“ You're sure?” asked Sirius, tentatively, hugging her back.

“ Of course. You two are great together. Oh, I'm going to go and tell her how happy this makes me,” cried Jamie, rushing back inside.

Sirius looked at Harry, who was watching as Jamie rushed to Lily and hugged her. “Harry?” he asked, nervously.

Harry took a breath. “Jamie never knew Dad, and to be honest, any memories I have of him are probably only things you and Mum told me. I really wish I could have grown up with my dad, but I can't, and wishing it won't change anything,” he said sadly.

Sirius nodded, but didn't say anything.

“ But I did grow up with a father figure, and that was you, Sirius. You taught me to fly, you were always there for me and Jamie, and I don't think I ever said thank you for that,” he continued.

“ You don't have to thank me,” protested Sirius. “ You and Jamie and your mum gave me a reason to keep going,” he said.

“ Mum was only twenty one when Dad died, and she spent the next twenty years putting Jamie and I first. I think it's beyond time she started putting herself first. She's a great mum and I want her to be happy,” said Harry.

“Me too,” agreed Sirius. “ She's an amazing woman.”

“Then you have my blessing. There's no-one else I'd rather see date my mum than you, and I think my dad would say the same. You're a good man, Sirius, and I trust you to treat her right,” said Harry.

Sirius' face lit up in surprise. “ Really? You mean it?”

Harry nodded, and Sirius pulled him into a hug. “ Thanks, Harry, that really means a lot. Your mum was worried about yours and Jamie's reactions,” he admitted.

“ Well, she obviously knows how Jamie feels,” said Harry, chuckling. Sirius turned to look inside, where Jamie was still hugging Lily. Lily smiled nervously at Sirius. | “ Come on,” he said, grabbing Sirius' arm. “ I think we need to go and re-join them. Got to take the piss out of Remus, don't we? He's dating a much younger witch, who happens to be your cousin,” he grinned.

“Merlin, that's exactly what Frank said,” grinned Sirius. “ He's known about them for ages.”

“ He needs to find someone too,” said Harry. “ After all, Aunt Alice has been gone for a few years now.” Neville's mother, an Unspeakable, had died in a terrible accident at work.

“ Well, it seems as though love is in the air,” quipped Sirius. “ Jamie and Ron, you and Ginny, Remus and Tonks...”

“ You and Mum,” finished Harry. He gasped. “ Merlin!”

“ What? What is it?” asked Sirius, worried.

“ Ginny! Bloody buggering hell!” said Harry.

“ Harry, what?” demanded Sirius.

“ She...she said she loved me. Did you hear her when she left. ' Gotta go, love you, bye'. She loves me,” he said, finishing on a whisper, bowing his head.

“ Is it too soon? Do you not feel that way about her?” asked Sirius.

Harry raised his head, his eyes blazing. “ She loves me, Sirius,” he cried in happiness. “ Ginny loves me!” Then he frowned. “Damn!”

“ What, what's wrong?” asked Sirius.

“ I wanted to say it first,” he pouted.

Sirius barked in laughter, and with his arm around Harry's shoulders, they went to join the rest of the family.



Reviews 57
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear