Search:

SIYE Time:1:24 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Greater Beings
By Writergirl020303

- Text Size +

Category: Pre-OotP, Post-OotP, Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: Death
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 5
Summary: What if there were larger Beings that controlled the happenings of Earth? How would have Harry Potter's life had worked? AU! Hinny! Hinny Soulbond! Ron and Dumbledore bashing! Dudley is a wizard! NOT Romione!
Hitcount: Story Total: 5959; Chapter Total: 1756







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Chapter 1: The Beginning

Say there are larger beings, beings who control the happenings of Earth. The Beings, with titles of Love, Hate, Life, Death, and Fate, spark romances or feuds, bring life or takes it, or writes people's destinies. But there is one more larger Being, Animas. Animas creates and controls the fate of souls, as well as rule the afterworlds where soul filled people go. She used to have a twin, Inanimatum, but Inanimatum was evil. He was supposed to rule the afterworld for evil, soulless beings, but there where not many evil people, and wizards, the only beings not created by him who are capable of pure Evil, lived very long. He did research in his free time, and soon created a new creature. This creature was vile and awful, and known as a dementor. It was capable of taking people's souls so they were sent to Inanimatum’s afterworld, no matter how pure there soul had been. They did not cause death, but with enough of their chaos, he would be very busy. Soon his siblings found out and he was banished, but not before he could release the dementors from their cage. Years later, he was reincarnated as a mortal by the name of Tom Marvolo Riddle II, later known and feared as Lord Voldemort, the Dark Lord, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, and You-Know-Who. He destroyed many people's lives, not the type Life creates, but the way they live- how they act, who they talked to, their social standings- and he destroyed the families Love had created.

When he created his first Horcrux, the most grievous act so far- and only a mere sixteen years after being reincarnated- the remaining larger Beings knew they must do something. They needed someone who could look past harder times, and find love in the worst of situations. They would create one. Love and Life chose a young couple by the names of James and Lily Potter to have a child, a boy. Death and Hate decided that James and Lily would be killed soon after the boy was born, the hate for Lord Voldemort helping him finish the war. Fate wrote his destiny in a prophecy to be told by a Seer of the name of Sybil Trelawney. At the height of Inanimatum’s rule, it was given, and told during an interview to one Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, a meddlesome old fool, and it said; “The one with the power to vanquish Inanimatum, for he can not return above… born to those chosen by Love and Life… born as the seventh month dies… fueled by Death and Hate, he will end the Dark Lord’s rule… however he will remain in the Light thanks to his capacity to love her beside him… She will be the seventh child and the first girl in seven generations and he will be affected by his family love curse… they will meet before he leaves, and will be reunited soon after… He will defeat Inanimatum with the power from the other Beings, given at 10:55.9.1.91, six times before Inanimatum is sent to the world he once ruled… born as the seventh month dies… bonded at the age of eleven… bondmate born early in the eighth month… but do not interfere, for then he will sink lower than Inanimatum…”. Albus Dumbledore never saw the figure who had been waiting to give a report.
After giving Trelawney the job, for she was safer in Hogwarts, he sat to ponder this information. He realized he would have to submit the prophecy and came up with a revised version; “The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches… born as the seventh month dies… he will have the power the dark lord knows not… without help he will fall lower than those before…”. He turned in the prophecy the next day, twisting the last verse, and a death eater heard the first two.

23 months later…

A figure in a dark cloak approached the house in Godric’s Hollow on the Halloween Eve of 1981. In is hand he held a stick, gnarled and knotted but powerful, known as a wand. This specific wand was a Gaunt Family heirloom, stolen from the last remaining Gaunt, made of powdered basilisk fang and wood from a yew tree. It is a very dark wand, and had been used to kill many people. The house the figure approached was hidden to all but those chosen, however the people he was after, or more specifically the parents of the person he was after, had chosen foolishly. They had chosen his spy in the Order of The Phoenix to keep their secret. He glanced in the window before throwing a reductor curse at the door. He could here the man yell foolishly, telling the woman to hide the child. Like they could ever hide from a greater Being. Soon he had killed the man, and was stalking up the stairs. He gave the woman a chance to move, even though she was a mudblood, one of his servants wanted her. He understood, because though he could not love, he remembered persuading his sister to allow Severus to love Lily though she loved James and James loved her. He would allow her as a mistress, and besides, he wasn’t against mudbloods entirely, only the muggle part of them. Muggles would be wiped out, mudbloods third class citizens, half-bloods second class, and purebloods first class. When the woman still refused to move he killed her. Severus would be disappointed, though he would move on. Now Inanimatum, known as Lord Voldemort by now, leveled his wand with the fore head of the boy. Little Harry Potter. And with a scream of smugness at defeating the only one who could defeat him; Voldemort cast the killing curse. Mere seconds later, however, his eyes widened as a golden shield erupted and the curse bounced back. It hit Ignanimatum and his body was destroyed; however his protections kept his “soul” from moving on.

Meanwhile, Above, Love and Animas worked together as they began to push two names together in the book of Love and Soul, which only had two previous entries; the names of Godric Gryffindor and Rowena Ravenclaw were merged, as were the names of Salazar Slytherin and Helga Hufflepuff. The names of the new entry moved slowly, but set course to overlap on September First, 1991, at precisely 10:55 am, which was, coincidence or maybe not, when Fate wrote for Harry James Potter and Ginevra Molly Weasley to meet for the first time.

Reviews 5
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear