Search:

SIYE Time:22:43 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Greater Beings
By Writergirl020303

- Text Size +

Category: Pre-OotP, Post-OotP, Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: Death
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 5
Summary: What if there were larger Beings that controlled the happenings of Earth? How would have Harry Potter's life had worked? AU! Hinny! Hinny Soulbond! Ron and Dumbledore bashing! Dudley is a wizard! NOT Romione!
Hitcount: Story Total: 5990; Chapter Total: 1424







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Chapter 2: Almost Ten Years Later

Harry Potter’s life was difficult, and trouble always seemed to follow him. He had just turned eleven and was currently being let out of his cupboard for the first time after his teacher’s hair turned blue three weeks ago. He had been given a litre of water and a piece of bread every five days, but this was the first time he was allowed to leave. He lived with his aunt, uncle, and cousin because his parents were ‘drunken layabouts who got themselves killed in a car crash and got them stuck with the freak’- to quote his uncle- four months after he turned one. All he had gotten from the crash was a cool lightning bolt scar. He had just been putting down the food for breakfast for his relatives when the doorbell rang. “Freak, get the door.” said his Uncle Vernon. He quickly obeyed, hoping to avoid a birthday beating. The man behind the door was an odd sight, wearing purple robes and a matching hat, with a long white beard and half-moon spectacles. “Ah, hello.” the odd man said. “I am looking for Vernon and Petunia Dursley.” “O-one moment” Harry stuttered. “Let me go get them.” He walked into the kitchen and quietly informed his Aunt that a man at the door wanted to speak to her and Uncle Vernon. She got up and walked to the door, before suddenly going pale. “Why hello, Petunia. I hope you have been well. I am here to tell young Harry about his heritage and our world, as well as Dudley. My name is Professor Albus Dumbledore, and I am the current headmaster of Hogwarts. May I speak to them?” The odd man, Professor Dumbledore, was very polite, however his aunt was not. “Vernon!” She shrieked from the doorway “Get the boys in here!” Soon Vernon was pulling Harry by the ear to the door, with Dudley following, cursing all the way about being interrupted during breakfast. As soon as he saw Professor Dumbledore, however, he promptly fainted and fell on top of Dudley. “Hello Harry, Dudley. My name is Professor Albus Dumbledore. I am the headmaster of a school called Hogwarts, a school for magic.” Professor Dumbledore said. By now, Vernon was back awake and he was mad. Before Professor Dumbledore could even get past his first sentence, they had disowned Dudley and threw all three wizards out of the house. “I’m sorry boys, that didn’t go as planned. Let’s go to an old friend’s house and discuss this.” And so they left for Sirius Black’s house, at number 12 Grimmauld Place.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Rem us Lupin was shocked. He had just gotten a Patronus message, he assumed Sirius had gotten one too, that Professor Dumbledore was coming over with Harry Potter and his cousin, Dudley Dursley because they had just been thrown out of number 4 Privet Dr., and Dudley promptly disowned as soon as the Professor mentioned Hogwarts for the two. Before he knew it Sirius was running through the Floo screaming about Harry coming home. Remus couldn’t help but laugh. Harry could live with them! And his cousin, of course. But Harry! James and Lily’s kid! He’s old enough to be careful on the fullmoon. Now Remus was running around singing about Harry coming. Eventually they had calmed down and Sirius remembered he needed to tell the Auror office that he was leaving for the day. He got suspended for running out during a meeting but he didn’t care. It just meant more time with Harry! Soon there was a knock at the door, which set Sirius off again. He threw open the door and lunged to hug the little boy with black hair and green eyes, still screaming Harry’s name. Then Remus Lupin arrived to the door. “I swear he just apparated through the wards… Hi Harry! I’m Remus Lupin. The git currently hugging you is Sirius Black, your godfather. We were friends of your parents.” Now Sirius spoke; “Sorry Harry, I'm just really excited to see you. You're going to live here right? I can't wait! I have the whole week off!” “And what he means by that is that he ran out of a meeting at the auror office during a meeting after he got the message you were coming and got suspended” Remus said laughing. “I-I'm sorry I got you in trouble.” Harry was trembling, worried he was going to be beaten. “It's no problem Harry, it just saved me the trouble of taking off. Now, Happy Birthday!” Sirius had calmed down now, and spoke carefully. He could see Harry was scared, and he could see the bruises, and he could see how small Harry was for a ten almost eleven year old boy. “I have a birthday?” Now Sirius was mad, he was shaking from rage. “DUMBLEDORE!! YOU SAID HE WOULD BE SAFER!! THAT IT WOULD BE BETTER WITH REMUS’ FURRY LITTLE PROBLEM!! AND HERE HE IS BRUISED AND SCARED! I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HIM! I’M HIS GODFATHER! HE MIGHT’VE BEEN PROTECTED FROM THE DEATH EATERS BUT HE CLEARLY WASN’T FROM THE DURSLEYS!” Sirius raged at Dumbledore. Remus took Sirius out while Dumbledore explained magic and Voldemort and the school before leaving quickly.

Sirius had Madam Pomfrey come look at Harry and Dudley. She put Dudley on a diet (no matter how many tantrums he threw) and Harry on nutritional potions. Harry also got his eyesight fixed and bones and bruises healed. They explained Remus’ furry little problem as well. Soon both boys were healthy, and Dudley unspoiled, and ready for Hogwarts. They had their letters and supplies and were very excited. Sirius and Remus had sat both boys down and given them the talk. Now Sirius sat Harry down for a very different talk. Dumbledork didn’t know Sirius had been there when the prophecy was given. He had been waiting to talk to him, he had needed to report for his Order mission and Minerva had told him where to go. He heard the whole prophecy, but checked the written version to make sure. It was very different, and it revealed Dumbledork for the meddling fool he is. “Harry, you know you’re famous by now. But you don’t know why, thanks to Dumbledork. A prophecy was made to Dumbledork a long time ago, you see. I was there. He doesn’t know that, but I was. I think the prophecy talked about you, you and Lord Voldemort. It said; “The one with the power to vanquish Inanimatum, for he can not return above… born to those chosen by Love and Life… born as the seventh month dies… fueled by Death and Hate, he will end the Dark Lord’s rule… however he will remain in the Light thanks to his capacity to love her beside him… She will be the seventh child and the first girl in seven generations and he will be affected by his family love curse… they will meet before he leaves, and will be reunited soon after… He will defeat Inanimatum with the power from the other Beings, given at 10:55.9.1.91, six times before Inanimatum is sent to the world he once ruled… born as the seventh month dies… bonded at the age of eleven… bondmate born early in the eighth month… but do not interfere, for then he will sink lower than Inanimatum…” I did some research after hearing it, and checked the prophecy Dumbledork turned in. Firstly, Dumbledork turned in a very different prophecy, a prophecy he wrote. A fake prophecy. This one said; “The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches… born as the seventh month dies… he will have the power the dark lord knows not… without help he will fall lower than those before…” He twisted it. Please, do not trust Dumbledork. Second, the research I did uncovered a legend. The legend told of six greater Beings, Love, Hate, Life, Death, Fate, Animas, and Inanimatum. Inanimatum ruled the afterworld for soulless people, and he created the dementors so more people would come to his world, no matter whether they were dark or light. The other beings, however, found out and banished Inanimatus to Earth, where he should’ve died when you survived. Lord Voldemort is the reincarnation Inanimatus. Now I don’t know what most of it means, but you were born at the end of July and there’s a rumored Potter Curse that says that all Potter men will fall in love with redheads, and all of your ancestors were redheads, so… Just promise me you’ll be careful, k? And here; this is a communication mirror. It was your dad’s. I have one to, just say Padfoot to it and mine will heat up. And don’t forget to restart the Marauders!” Sirius took a long time to explain all this, and soon they were running late for the train.

They hurried to King’s Cross Station, and got there with ten minutes to spare. Soon they came up behind the Weasley family. After a short conversation with Molly Weasley, the mother, they decided it would be best for the people remaining to go in twos. First Remus went with George, as Fred had already gone through. It was 10:53, they had to hurry. Dudley left with Ron. 10:54. Ginny grabbed Harry’s hand just as the clock hit 10:55. A golden light surrounded them

Harry’s POV:

As I grabbed the younger girl’s hand I felt a rush. I felt complete. My mind shifted. Before, my new family (Sirius, Remus, myself, and the improved Dudley) was the center of my universe. But now it’s Her. Ginevra. Ginny. That’s her name. And suddenly I felt like I was hit in the stomach. A rush of memories flooded my mind. Red haired boys playing pranks on her. Not letting her fly, Sneaking out when she was six to fly. With a headache I got a rush of knowledge; Molly, Her mum, stayed at home to care for all seven children. Arthur, Her dad, worked for the misuse of muggle artifacts office. Bill, Her eldest brother, was a curse breaker for Gringotts and a hawk animagus (but no one knew this). Charlie, the second oldest, worked with Dragons in Romania. Percy, the third Weasley boy, was a prim, proper, prefect in his fifth year at Hogwarts. Fred and George, the identical twins, where Her favorite brothers. They played lots of pranks. Ron, the youngest, was a pureblood, racist, bigoted, prat no matter what her parents said or did. She was ten years old. Her birthday was August eleventh. And he loved her. Then he was surrounded by colors. He knew what they meant. Grey was muggle, Black was evil, and the patterns explained about people. White glows where babies born or unborn, who hadn’t developed their personalities yet. Now his head was filled with thoughts. Her thoughts. She loved him. He was very happy knowing that. Eventually he found time stilled around him. He looked around; only to see the scene change. There She was.




Ginny’s POV:

As is grabbed the boy’s hand I felt a rush. I felt complete. My mind shifted. Before, my family was the center of my universe. But now it’s Him. Harry. That’s his name. And suddenly I felt like I was hit in the stomach. A rush of memories flooded my mind. Being shoved in a cupboard and starved. Meeting Sirius and Remus. Learning of magic. Learning of a prophecy that now made since; “The one with the power to vanquish Inanimatum, for he can not return above… born to those chosen by Love and Life… born as the seventh month dies… fueled by Death and Hate, he will end the Dark Lord’s rule… however he will remain in the Light thanks to his capacity to love her beside him… She will be the seventh child and the first girl in seven generations and he will be affected by his family love curse… they will meet before he leaves, and will be reunited soon after… He will defeat Inanimatum with the power from the other Beings, given at 10:55.9.1.91, six times before Inanimatum is sent to the world he once ruled… born as the seventh month dies… bonded at the age of eleven… bondmate born early in the eighth month… but do not interfere, for then he will sink lower than Inanimatum…”. With a headache I got a rush of knowledge; Sirius, Remus, and his Dad where marauders. Peter Pettigrew betrayed the Potters. Sirius was a dog animagus and His godfather. Remus was a werewolf. Dudley was his cousin. He was eleven years old. His birthday was July thirty first. And she loved him. Then she was surrounded by colors. She knew what they meant. Grey was muggle, Black was evil, and the patterns explained about people. White glows where babies born or unborn, who hadn’t developed their personalities yet. Now her head was filled with thoughts. His thoughts. He loved her. She was very happy knowing that. Eventually she found time stilled around her. She looked around; only to see the scene change. There He was.

Third Person POV:

They found themselves in a meadow. They started walking at the same time. Walking… Running… Hugging… but only in their minds. Suddenly four voices spoke in synchronization; “Hello children. We are the Hogwarts founders; the only other soulbonded couples ever. As we mentioned we were, you two are soulbonded. You have gained the abilities to see auras and use legilimency and occlumency. Remember that auras show people's level of magic, personality, and emotions. You share senses and memories, though think alone. You are able to send each other thoughts as well. You will not be able to keep secrets from each other for very long, only long enough for a surprise, but this doesn’t matter for you will not wish to keep secrets from each other unless it is a surprise. Together, you are our heirs. You are VERY powerful, young ones so be careful. This soulbond is seen as marriage by the Ministry of Magic, but you already love each others, so that not matters. Soul bonds are created only by true love, and can not be broken. When one of you dies, the other will soon follow, but do not fret, for you will be happy now that you are together. Tell your parents and guardians soon. Go to Hogwarts, Harry, Ginny will arrive during the sorting. Now you must return, but we will remain in your minds for advice.”

Though all of this seemed to take an eternity, in reality it was less than a second. They traveled through to the platform, and Harry boarded the train as Ginny left, however they didn’t once stop talking in their minds.

Meanwhile…

During all of this, up Above, the beings rejoiced, for the names had merged and the world would be safe from Inanimatum.
Reviews 5
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear