Search:

SIYE Time:17:15 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Tengu and Ninja's Daughter
By StarFeather

- Text Size +

Category: Magical Creatures Challenge (2017-3), Magical Creatures Challenge (2017-3)
Characters:Draco Malfoy, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, James Potter, Lily Potter, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Other, Ron Weasley
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Comedy, Crossover, Drama, Fluff, General, Humor, Poetry, Romance
Warnings: Disturbing Imagery, Extreme Language, Mild Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 21
Summary: Someone will go hunting Kappa's eggs.
Hitcount: Story Total: 13715; Chapter Total: 1027





Author's Notes:
I added one more episode (Harry/ Ginny ship) for this site in this chapter after great beta by Pixi.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


When Ginny appeared wearing purple kimono in their bedroom, Harry was completely mesmerized by her beauty. His pulse picked up when his eyes caught a roll of her red hair worn at the nape of her milky white neck. She smiled shyly,

“I don’t know how to dress kimono. I managed to do remembering Junko, a Japanese Quidditch player, who I met before. I almost forgot how she wore…” she stood awkwardly in front of him.

He could smell her flowery scent when he kissed her. He had missed this for these weeks. He was pulling her to the bed. His eyes slid down to her front while flipping open her kimono. Her white skin looked attractive on the beautiful violet fabric. He squirmed with desire when she ran her hands through his messy black hair. With heat and hunger, his hands had been already stroking her torso under kimono. She whispered moaning with pleasure,

“Welcome home, Harry…”

She was a white lily on the violet petals.

-------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---


Racing with the reserves, Albus’s mind flew far beyond the pitch. He regretted that he had agreed with the plan. He felt like he was the only one left behind. While Uncle Ron and his father left for Malfoy Manor, his role was to watch Professor Malfoy. Rose and Scorpius were preparing to travel back to the time when Malfoy had temporarily come back from Japan, just before the conference. Then James shouted from the ground.



“Albus, focus on the Snitch!”



The golden winged ball fluttered near the goal post. He accelerated his broom to the max speed and caught it. When he landed on the ground, his brother checked his wristwatch and said coolly, “That’s not as fast as you were at the Burrow this summer. You can catch it faster.”



“Easier to say than do,” he muttered.



------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- --------------------



It was far from comfortable to walk the bare corridor between the cold stone walls. Scorpius felt thankful that Rose had traveled back in time with him, but it made him wonder. Did all Gryffindors act like this for their friends? Scorpius stared at the redhead from behind. Her hair reminded him of the sunset on the Great Lake. It was warm and calmed his uneasy worries about his father and the Malfoy name. When his hand tried to touch her hair wondering how it would look at the sunset, Rose glanced back,



“You go first, Scorp. Make sure your father isn’t there.”



They were standing in front of the door of the room. Scorpius swallowed hard and knocked. There was no answer. He tried to shove it open but he couldn’t. He pulled out his wand and chanted the Unlocking Charm. It made a clicking sound and opened. He was relieved. He had been worried that his father had cast a stronger locking spell on the door.



“I don’t think he’s here. We checked his schedule, didn’t we?”



“Yeah.”



Rose stood face to face with him, so close that. Scorp could count the freckles on her face. She lifted the chains of the Time-Turner off Scorp’s neck and muttered, “Clockwise, twice at maximum, we’ll be back two weeks ago. On the day your father came back secretly from Japan with the Kappa’s eggs.”



They experienced a sharp pain in their legs which felt like their limbs were pinched by a big peg or something. When the pain eased, she said “I think we’re safely back in time. Your father will come to this office. You’ll be coming as well after he enters. Do you understand that you must not be seen by yourself?”



“Yeah, I do.” He looked around the room. There was nowhere to hide.



Rose pulled out the Invisibility Cloak and said,



“I’ll hide under the cloak. Dad and Uncle Harry must be hiding somewhere for us as well. I’ll wait here by the bookshelf. Good luck!” She took a step closer to the bookshelf and pulled the cloak over herself.



Encouraged, he nodded. He had an hour or so until Scorpius from the past came in. In ten minutes or so, his father entered the room.



“Scorp, what are you doing here?” Malfoy was very confused.



“Father, I don’t know you could get the eggs, but I made a fake one for you. Please don’t be a criminal for me!” He begged and held out a fake egg to his father.



“What’s this? Why did you do that?” Malfoy grabbed the egg and put it on the desk.



Scorpius noticed Malfoy’s leather bag on the floor. He held it quickly in his arm and said, “I told Harry Potter that you’ve been threatened by Lestrange. Please cooperate with the Aurors.”



“Scorp, hand me the bag. Don’t hold it so violently.”



“Why? I reckon there are eggs inside.”



“Scorp, don’t.”



“No! I’ll break them.” He shoved his hands inside the bag. His hand touched the two eggs. He pulled out the one and crushed it in front of Malfoy.



Malfoy groaned, “Scorp, I understood what you said, so stop.” He pulled out his wand and tried to cast a spell on his son, but Invisible Rose was faster.



“Protego!” Her spell shot towards Scorp. Malfoy’s Body-Bind hex was blocked by her defending spell.



“Potter?” Malfoy gasped at the bookshelf.



Rose emerged from the Cloak and said, “I’m sorry, Professor Malfoy. But your future situation will be worse. If you hand the eggs to Lestrange, you’ll be sent to Azkaban.”



“Weasley, how did you know that I would come back here?”



“My father and Uncle Harry know all your moves,” Rose said aloud. She reckoned his father and Uncle Harry were waiting outside of Malfoy’s office.



Malfoy stared at Scorpius and Rose for a while. He breathed hard and said,



“Alright, what’s your plan?”



Rose told Malfoy what Harry had explained before using the Time-Turner. Malfoy listened calmly and said sarcastically,



“Since when did the Auror Headquarters employ children?”



Scorpius took the other egg from Malfoy’s bag and shoved it into his pocket. He took the fake one from the desk and handed it to his father. Malfoy took it carefully and said,



“It is well done. Lestrange won’t be able to notice it’s not real.” He put it in the bag and glanced back at them once again. He said,



“Scorp, you’re wiser than me. You chose good friends.” He grabbed a handful of Floo powder and shouted, “Malfoy Manor!” and vanished.



“Do you think he trusts us?” Rose asked Scorp dubiously.



“Yes, he does. That was the highest praise he’s ever given me.” Scorpius smiled.







------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- --------------------------







“Professor Malfoy left for Malfoy Manor, Uncle Harry.” She handed the Time-Turner to Harry.



“Well done, Rosie!” Ron hugged her tightly, “Now, it’s our turn.”



“Thank you, Dad. Take care, Dad and Uncle Harry. Well, let’s go back to the spot we should be. We mustn’t be seen by you, Scorp. Your past self will be here soon.” Rose lifted the chains off Scorp’s neck.



Harry and Ron were leaving the hut. Scorpius couldn’t resist saying,



“Mr. Potter, please save my father.”



Harry glanced back and said, “Yes, I will. I’m a professional.”



Ron complained, “How many times have we saved him? When will Malfoy learn from his past experiences?”



Harry answered, “He must have learned from his son today.”



Scorpius smiled, and he and Rose went back to the future.



Harry and Ron reached the gate and went out of Hogwarts. They disapparated and instantly landed at the gate of Malfoy Manor. Harry lifted the chains off Ron’s neck and they endured the hard pain. The next moment, Harry pulled over the Invisibility Cloak and two of them hid under it. Thanks to the Cloak, they could get into the Manor House following after the hooded wizard. Ron whispered,



“Is he R.L.?”



“Yeah, I think so.”



The orange-hued ray of the sunrise started dyeing the Manor House. Contrary to the good weather, the inside was very dark. When they passed the large sitting room, Ron whispered again,



“This place reminds me of the time when...”



“Yeah, I know.” Harry whispered back.



They remembered their hunting for Horcruxes and grabbed their wand. The hooded wizard ascended the stairs. They followed without making a sound. He knocked at the door of the library and then vanished beyond the door. After ten minutes or so, the hooded wizard came back out with Malfoy. He spoke,



“I carried two, but one turned to stone. Be careful not to expose this to the air of the Muggle world.”



They made sure that Malfoy handed the fake egg to R.L. by Malfoy’s words. As soon as RL went out of the building, they cast the Full Body-Bind hex against him. Hit by two strong hexes, Rabastan Lestrange turned stiff and fell down on the ground. Harry sent Patronus message to Robards. Soon the four Hit Wizards apparated there and took Lestrange to the Headquarters. Feeling the change of the color of the sky, Harry and Ron went back to the future.







------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ----------------------------







“Ahh! I don’t want to do this again. How painful!” Scorpius groaned.



“Let’s leave,” Rose said. “I don’t want to be caught by your father now. Besides, Uncle Harry and Dad are waiting for us.”



When they came out of the room, Albus was waiting for them.



“Oh, Albus, thank you for watching.” Rose said.



“You seemed to forget I was here,” Albus pouted.



“I’m sorry. We’re just excited,” said Rose.



“Did everything go well?”



“Yes, he left for .. shhh!” Rose warned.



They saw Malfoy come around the corner, from the dungeon.



“What are you doing here?” Malfoy questioned in his cold manner.



“Someone stole Albus’ snitch,so we’ve been searching for it,” Scorpius lied.



“Is there any evidence that one of Slytherins did this, Potter?” Malfoy asked.



“I’m not sure, but I thought I saw green robes on the pitch.” Albus frowned at Scorpius. Scorpius smirked and said, “I’ll teach him well, Father. Let’s go!” He started running away.



Albus shouted, “Wait!” and chased after him.



Rose followed behind them. When they arrived at the door to Hagrid’s hut, Albus blamed Scorp.



“Why did you tell a lie?”



“If I didn’t tell a lie, he wouldn’t have released us.” Scorpius shrugged.



“Scorp is right.” Rose knocked on the door, “Hagrid! We came back!”



Hagrid opened the door instantly and welcomed them.



“Did yeh do as yeh planned?”



“Yes, we did,” Scorpius answered brightly.







------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ----------







“We arrested Lestrange and he confessed with Veritaserum that he couldn’t pass along the Kappa’s egg to his followers. We managed to change the past. But Mr. Haas was still a Kappa. Why?” Ron asked Harry.



“Because we can’t capture his followers, and the culprit used Scamander’s eggs,” Harry concluded.



“Right. Then why didn’t Robards let us arrest MacNeil? He must be guilty.”



“We can’t find any evidence. Ron, I feel there’s something fishy about him but we have to catch him in the act. It’s essential.”



“Why can’t we catch him out? Let’s go and investigate room 55 again.” Ron stood up from the stool in Harry’s cubicle.



“I was going to suggest that to you just now. You know what we should do.” Grinning, Harry followed him out of the office. “Ron, you’ve missed this. I’m glad you’re regaining the sense of the field work.”



“Nah, I won’t do this job forever. I told you. I love working at George’s shop.”



“Yeah, he needs you.”



They descended to the DM floor. The guard at the gate noticed them instantly as he passed by. The front page that reported Lestrange’s arrest two weeks ago had influence over the officers in the Ministry. Harry and Ron had become famous again.



“We got a free pass, ha?” Ron walked the corridor triumphantly.



Joanne McSherry walked to them briskly.



“Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasley, how may I help you?”



“We’d like to investigate Room 55. Can we go in?” Harry asked.



“Sure. MacNeil isn’t here on business but you can ask Bob Henry anything.”



Harry liked the young staff, Henry whose hair was dark brown and curly. He was honest and politics-free, far from cunning like the other Unspeakables.



Ron started investigating the surroundings of the case where the Kappa’s eggs were stored. Harry looked into the other display items in the room. When he did a third pass, he noticed the tank of Merpeople. The female Merperson looked like she was singing a song. He remembered the Triwizard Tournament. The idea occurred to him suddenly. What if the Merpeople had witnessed the time when MacNeil stole the eggs? He shouted,



“Bob, come here!”



“Yes, sir!” Henry hurried to Harry.



“I want to listen what she says.” He pointed the tank.



“Who is she?” Henry got perplexed.



“This Merperson. What’s her name?”



“Eh, we call her Dolores.”



“Dolores. Good name. Bring a swimsuit.”



Ron noticed what Harry was up to and came closer.



“Are you going to jump in the tank right now?”



“Yes. Bring the long step-ladder, Ron. ”



After changing into his swimsuit, Harry climbed the ladder to the top of the tank. There was a small space to sit down at the top. Squatting down on his heels, he touched the surface of the water. It was warm. He cast a Bubble Head charm and dove in. In the water, Dolores swam closer to him. Her face wasn’t pretty like a mermaid from the Muggle cartoons, but he didn’t feel hostility from her at all. Swaying softly, she began singing. The song was very beautiful, but he had no idea what it was about. He swam up to the surface and climbed back to the ladder. When he jumped down, Ron asked,



“What did she say?”



Harry coughed and managed to answer, “She sang a song for me. I think she was trying to tell me something, but I couldn’t understand her at all.”



Ron heaved a big sigh, “We’re up against the wall.”



“If Dumbledore is here, he could tell us. But we can’t soak the portrait of him in the water…wait!” Wiping his body, he rummaged the pocket of his robes. He pulled out his son’s letter. “We’ll call for Professor Lybeck. Let’s go back to the Headquarters.”



When they were leaving to the Headquarters, Harry glanced back to Henry,



“Bob, don’t let Mr. MacNeil enter this room until we fetch professor Lybeck here.”



“Yes, sir!” Henry answered lively.







They came back to the office and reported what they had to Robards.



“Where is MacNail now?”



“I don’t know, sir.”



“I’m afraid he is targeting the second victim right now. Did you ask Mrs. McSherry where he went?”



“Yes, sir. But she only knew he went to Scotland.” Answering, Harry and Ron got nervous.



“Did he go alone?” Robards seemed to feel the same way. He frowned.



“Yes, sir.” Harry and Ron exchanged glances. They hoped nobody would be the second victim.







------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------








MacNeil was hiding in the basement of the closed old pub in Hogsmeade. He had a syringe in his hand. The essence was successfully filled in. He climbed the stairs to the ground and left for the Three Broomsticks. He knew professor Lybeck visited there regularly on the weekend. MacNeil got information that Lybeck had recently studied the Counter-Curse focused on the Water Demons. He had to cross him out before the Minister and Headquarters would figure out the solution for the case. He found an empty seat at the bar and pulled his hood over deep. Then the tall professor entered. Madam Rosmerta with grey hair, still glamorous at her age, welcomed him and led him to his favorite seat next to MacNeil. Lybeck greeted him lightly and ordered Firewhiskey and kipper. MacNeil offered to treat him and asked.



“Hello, I work at the Ministry, in the public relations section. I heard you have studied the Counter-Curse, Professor. What’s your interest in?”



Lybeck smiled widely with his ruddy face, “Oh are you interested in the Defence Against the Dark Magic? Yes, I'm studying the Counter-Curse developed by Asian countries. Do you know the priest, Dogen?”



“No. If you don’t mind, please enlighten me.”



Lybeck looked around the pub contented and said, “I love the atmosphere here. Nice talk and angel’s share,” he sipped his drink and began talking about the essay.



What Lybeck told him was as dangerous to MacNeil as he predicted. The priest seemed to know the secret of the Kappa’s egg very well. He had to make sure whether the essay had been circulated to the public or not. He asked,



“Where did you find his essay? Is it well known in Britain? I’d like to read it, too.”



“No, you can’t. The National library is unique. It is located in the Muggle Royal library. You have to get a license to enter there. Luckily I have a relative who belongs to the Royal Academy of Literature and Science, so I was able to inspect it.” He nibbled at his kipper, “Would you like some kipper?”



“No, thank you.” MacNeil was timing when he would shove the needle.



Madam Rosmerta came back to serve them more shots and left to tend the other drunken guests. That left only MacNeil and Lybeck at the counter. MacNeil took his chance. He pulled out the syringe and stabbed the needle in Lybeck’s arm, pulling it out instantly. Shocked, Lybeck pressed down on the spot with his left hand. MacNeil cast Obliterating Charm in no time. He spoke,



“Professor, you drank enough. Let’s go outside.” He urged Lybeck to leave the pub.



Lybeck reeled along the dark street in Hogsmeade. MacNeil led him all the way to the river bank and waited. Lybeck suddenly crouched down on the spot. The transformation began. As MacNeil had witnessed the Muggle officer’s transformation, he kept calm. After the dreadful transformation, The Kappa Lybeck stood up. The tall creature’s skin was covered with reptilian scales. It had a bowl-like head which contained a small amount of water. MacNeil knew it couldn’t live without water. If the healers at St. Mungo’s had not figured out soon, Kappa Vice Minister Haas would die, which was MacNeil’s plan. To accomplish his task, Professor Lybeck was an obstruction for him. He pushed the half-fish, half-man into the river.



“Professor, your home is here. Enjoy your swimming.” And he disappeared into the darkness.







------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- -------------







The next Saturday, Hogwarts had a quidditch match between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Nobody had noticed Lybeck’s disappearance yet. Hagrid was excited the most. He even came to the locker room to encourage the players,



“I trust in yeh, all of yeh!”



Teddy’s hair turned from Hagrid’s grey hair to vivid turquoise blue and he bellowed, “Show the Claws your gut!” and he mounted the broom and kicked the ground hard.



The Gryffindor team mates followed their captain as quick as lightning to the sky. Victoire with her blonde ponytail was observing the Gryffindor players near the goal post. She tried to focus on the game, needing to bring the victory to her team. If she lost, she wouldn’t be able to face her parents who had named her after the victory of the Battle. She predicted James and Teddy would strengthen their attack. She had to find a Snitch as fast as she could. She imagined how her father, Bill would be proud of her. She tried hard not to think how gentle Teddy’s smile was and how manly his bone structure was. And her gaze shifted to Albus, the youngest Seeker. She knew his father was the first youngest Seeker in Hogwarts history and how he played in his school years. Her mother used to tell her that Uncle Harry saw what she couldn’t see during the Triwizard Tournament and he had immeasurable power which came out in difficult situations. Albus was told that he had inherited Uncle Harry’s nature the most. She decided to mark him. Her cousin was circling near the opposite goal post. Jealous of his agility and balance, and regretted that she had eaten all the biscuits her mother sent the other day. Then Albus suddenly dove down to the Gryffindor cheering section. Victoire mistook that he found a Snitch. She followed him but she saw him waving towards Uncle Harry and Uncle Ron among them. Albus soared up in the air high and shouted to her,



“Nice dive, Victorie!” and he flew back to his position.



Chasers on both teams played hard. Beaters sent out the Bludger constantly. The audience was mesmerized by their skillful batting and there was a big stir every time they deflected the Bludger against the Chasers. As time went pass by, Ravenclaw was behind Gryffindor by forty points. Skelping a Bludger to Teddy wildly, her teammate Beater, Rosa Chang shouted, “I’ll shoot a Bludger to the Gryffindor captain again. Focus on the bloody golden ball, Victore!”



“I’m okay, thank you!” Victore shouted back. She felt irritated that Rosa was giving her order. “Who is the captain, anyway?” she muttered.



Then Rosa’s Bludger hit Teddy straight on his left shoulder and he fell, spinning downward to the ground. She wanted to cry but she was so shocked she couldn’t make a sound. She knew she should concentrate on finding a Snitch, but she was so worried about Teddy that she couldn’t concentrate until Uncle Harry bellowed a Hovering Charm. Watching her boyfriend descending in the air slowly, she calmed down and went back to her position. She turned her gaze to the spot Albus had been. But he wasn’t there. She frantically searched the small figure in red uniform and finally she could find her cousin high up in the sky. It was too late for her to catch up with him. His hand had already reached the golden fluttering ball against the sun.



The moment his godson landed on the ground safely, the crowd went wild. The commentator shouted, “Albus Potter caught a Snitch! Gryffindor won!” He smiled at his son who held the golden ball high in the air and ran towards Teddy. His godson was rubbing his left shoulder and looked depressed. His hair returned to its original dark brown color.



“Hey, you fought bravely, Teddy my boy!” Harry patted him on the head gently.



“Thank you, Uncle Harry. Albus did a good job.” Teddy glanced back to Albus.



The other Gryffindor mates jumped onto Albus. Harry raised Teddy in his arms and led him to the Hospital Wing. Ron caught up to him.



“Harry, I’ll take him so you can go to your son.”



“I’ll take him. Teddy is my son, too.”



“Uncle Harry, please go to Albus. I’m okay. Albus practiced so hard for this.”



“Thank you. I’ll be back to you soon.” Harry left him with Ron and went back to the pitch.



Albus was leaving the pitch surrounded by Gryffindor mates. He found Harry and ran to him,



“Dad, did you see when I got a Snitch?”



“Yeah, I did. I’m very proud of you, son.” He ruffled his son’s messy hair.



Albus looked delighted. He asked, “Did you come here just to watch the game?”



“Well, I want to say yes, but the real aim is to ask your DADA teacher about something very important. Where is he? He isn’t in his room.”



“I don’t know. Did you ask the Headmistress?”



“Yes, I did. But Professor McGonagall didn’t either. She sent her patronus but got no reply.”



“Weird.”



Harry and Ron came back to Hogwarts the next Monday, but Lybeck hadn’t shown up for class. McGonagall spoke with them in her office,



“We can’t deny the possibility that Professor Lybeck is missing.”



A team of Aurors came to investigate Hogwarts. They searched all areas, the inside and the outside even around the forbidden forest. But they couldn’t find any trace of the professor.



“I feel like someone has trapped us,” Harry said after he finished searching around the Great Lake. He took off his spectacles and wiped the dirt off.



“Do you think someone killed him and hid him?”



“I couldn’t say no.”



“Well, we need a break. I heard Professor Lybeck often went to the Three Broomsitcks. Let’s go there.” Ron suggested.







------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ------------------------------------







When they arrived at Madam Rosmerta’s, night was falling. They sat down the bar and Ron called to Madam Rosmerta. Harry felt his mate was high spirited in her presence.



“Wow, two of you grew to be attractive men. What will you have?” she asked Ron.



“Firewhiskey.” Ron’s voice cracked. Harry couldn’t stop himself from chuckling.



When she served them two shots of Firewhiskey, Harry asked her,



“Did Professor Lybeck come here last week?”



“Yes, he did. He ordered more than five shots of Firewhiskey.”



“Did he have a company?”



“Yes, he did. A wizard.”



“What was he like?”



“He put on deep hood so I couldn’t see his face. The professor ordered kipper. When I came back to them, they had left here already.”



“Did they leave together?”



“I suppose so.”



Harry ordered kipper, too. He shared it with Ron, but it was too salty. They barely managed to control their desire to drink more. When they finished eating, he turned on the tracing spectacles and investigated the bar counter. Then he noticed a slight trace of lights, the pattern of swishing that a wand created when the caster performed an Obliterating Charm on the victim.



“I have to report this to Robards. If MacNeil did this, his wand was registered on the map at Headquarters so that we will be able to find out if he committed the crime here or not.” He sent his Patronus to Robards.



Reviews 21
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear