Search:

SIYE Time:16:55 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Will It Ever be Normal
By MyCreation

- Text Size +

Category: Post-DH/AB
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Other, Ron Weasley
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama
Warnings: Mild Sexual Situations, Violence/Physical Abuse
Rating: R
Reviews: 11
Summary: Four years after the War, Harry and Ginny are enjoying their first summer after marriage in a vacation. Their lives are slowly evened out after war with the help of friends and family. But the enemy is always lurking in shadows and Will it ever be normal for the Potters.
Hitcount: Story Total: 6471; Chapter Total: 1025





Author's Notes:
I am Sorry for the delay in posting the update. Thanks to the reviewers.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Plans - More Plans

Kingsley, Arthur, Mr Robards and Mr Wallace reached the meeting hall fifteen minutes prior and waited for all four teams. Five minutes later, Percy came in and took his seat.

‘Did you inform Hermione about the situation, Percy?’ Kingsley asked him.

‘Yes Minister, I called her to the Burrow with the family and explained to everyone. They are ready to help in any way possible. She is in her office along with Twins now’ replied Percy.

‘Where are the others, son?’ Arthur asked about his family worriedly.

‘At the Burrow, Dad. Bill was checking the wards around the house now. Angelina went to St Mungos with Mum. I owled Charlie before coming here’ Percy explained while Dawlish, Proudfoot along with their group walked in.

Ernie and another wizard that went to Gringotts came in next followed by a team that went to interrogate the remaining death eaters. Ron and two others were the last to come five minutes late and the Meeting started.

‘Dawlish, found any lead form our Aurors? Mr Wallace asked starting the meeting.

‘Nah. We interrogated them for any suspicious people that visited the Tonk's residence. None visited their house except Potter and Molly Weasley over the past couple of months. Mrs Tonks and the Kid didn't visit any one recently either. They usually go to the community park every evening. Today they went a little early because the Kid was bored’ finished Dawlish.

‘Jenkins was on duty today, Sir. Boy had a date and left them early at half past three. We gave him truth serum, he doesnt know anything about the Kidnap. He said he surveyed the entire park before leaving and there were only few other muggles, none suspicious. Mrs Tonks assured him they will leave in fifteen mins as the kid was reluctant to leave the slide.’ Proudfoot added. It's clear he was frustrated they couldn’t find anything.

‘Sturgis, Williamson what about the former death eater families? Mr Williamson asked, hopeful of some clue from them.

‘Visited Malfoy, Nott, Parkinson, Rockwood, Yaxley and Flint families, Sir. All of them said the same thing that they have nothing to do with this and they are ready testify under Veritaserum. Some of them even criticised the integrity of our Ministry, saying they are targeted for every crime’ answered Williamson.

‘None of them seemed suspicious or they were lying about this. We told them to inform us if they find anything and you all know what they will do. We found nothing from them’ said Sturgis dejectedly.

By this most of the members in the meeting sighed and looked dispirited. Kingsley looked furious with all his subordinates but said nothing as he was mad at the whole situation. Arthur was observing everyone and smiled hopefully at Ron but he didn’t get the required response.

‘What about the other two groups, Have you found anything? Mr Robards asked hopefully for any small clue.

‘We checked the Tonks residence. The wards were intact and property was untouched. Their neighbours also didn’t find any suspicious persons over the past week. I searched her mail and nothing foreign was found, only regular mail and some letters from Gringotts. We also couldn’t find anything else’ Ron answered and hung his head in despair.

Many thoughts were running in his mind. What will he answer to his best mate and sister, they expect more from him. He did everything asked of him but the search yielded no results. He has this feeling that they all were searching for some small clue that is out there in the open but masked for naked eye. He wanted his two friends by his side but he couldn’t have them, one is far away enjoying his workoff and the other is near but at odds with him now.

‘We surveyed Diagon Alley, Gringotts and Knokturn Alley, Sir. There was nothing of significance in Diagon alley and none enterd Gringotts with any Kid today. The Goblins were reluctant initially but agreed to help us when we took Harry’s name. You all know about Knokturn alley, we couldn’t search it completely during night. We informed all the barmen and shop owners to stay alert and inform us about any new or suspicious men. Whitby is stationed at Leaky tonight’ finished Ernie, who also looked helpless.

Everyone looked at one another and didn’t know what to say. Arthur hoped to find something but seemed helpless after the answers. Senior members that experienced other similar cases before remained neutral awaiting some instructions and junior members that are facing the situation first time lost their morale. Many things happened after war, Ministry rounded death eaters within next year but there were no kidnappings. The remaining death eaters either fled the country or attacked openly and succumbed to the Aurors and DMLE. Those who fled the nation were tracked and brought in for trails and sentenced for their crimes.

There were no serious crimes or notable dark magic usage over the past two years and everyone believed their lives became normal. This happened when they least expected. Kingsley and his men worked tirelessly in rebuilding the Ministry and new nation but this one event will be a coffin to their hopes of a new world. Not only that, it will thrash the hope of Potter and Weasley families for a happy future.

Kingsley knew that and he is not ready to accept the defeat in hands of mysterious wizard. He decided to fight with all he had. ‘I think we are missing a small clue that will open the case for us. It’s almost ten hours and there aren’t any claims or demands. There is some ulterior motive that we are missing here. There are some rituals to track the persons but we need his blood. Any ideas from any of you’ he asked.

‘Minister, don’t you think this looks like something to blackmail Harry directly. We haven’t checked his house yet, we may find something there’ suggested Percy.

‘I suggest we have a small team to continue our work tonight and start early in the morning. They might send some thing by morning or we will start from scratch tomorrow’ Dawlish suggested.

To say that Kingsley was furious by this would be an understatement. He looked at everyone around the table and found that Dawlish openly stated what many of them were thinking. He can see they can achieve nothing working without hope. This is another case for many of the officials seated around and he thought he is mixing personal and professional issues but he can’t help it. The kid is son of his friend and most precious in the lives of Potters. He don’t want to face Harry when he comes to know about the kidnapping of his Godson.

‘I think it’s best if we send someone to check Potter’s house for anything useful. If we go thru all the hate mail both the Potters received over the past few months, we may find some lead’ stated Mr Wallace.

Kingsley eyed him and Mr Robards for some time as if reading them and stated ‘I decided to bring Miss Granger and Misters Fred and George Weasley into this. They will help us in filtering mail and searching Harry’s House. I believe she can give us at least a clue. Percy, please bring them here. Robards, Wallace, I need five good men tonight on this case. Two to assist Miss Granger, One to stay vigil at Tonks's house and one other will go to Hogsmeade. I will inform Minerva about this and ask her to stay on guard. Ron take your brothers, go to Harry’s house and search for any clues’ Kingsley ordered them.

When Mr Wallace and Mr Robards were discussing with other senior members, Percy came in with Hermione and Twins. Arthur looked at Hermione hopefully. She smiled encouragingly but the smile didn’t reach her eyes. They sat behind Arthur and waited.

‘Weasley and McMillan from Aurors, Turpin, Peasegood and Hooper from MLE will stay the night. Peasegood, you are experienced of the lot, so you are going to Hogsmeade. McMillan, Turpin, you are to stay with Granger. Hooper, you are good at disguise, watch over Tonks residence. Weasley take your brothers to Potters house and check for anything suspicious on this case or not. Granger, Turpin knows about Potter’s detained Mail. For Mrs Potter’s mail we must contact Holyhead’ Mr Robards passed the instructions about night's activities.

‘Gentlemen ... and Women as well, let’s call it a night and meet again here at half past six tomorrow morning. Hermione, go thru the case file. All of us are hopeful that you will find a clue and point us in right direction. You can use this room, feel free to coordinate with others’ said Kingsley but it sounded more like a plea.

‘Good luck Miss Granger. We are all eager to see how you fare tonight’ Dawlish said seriously but the sarcasm was evident.

Proudfoot scoffed at that and said ‘not again’ and Williamson muttered ‘don’t start now’ while Ron frowned at this and glared at Dawlish from the other end of table.

‘I bet you will be more than eager come morning’ snapped Hermione with resentment.

Most of them at the meeting knew about the enmity between Potter, his friends and Dawlish. Dawlish loved to find faults and rail against Auror batch of Potter and took every opportunity to censure their actions from the start. Potter’s win against him at end of training displays made a large dent to his ego. The fact that Potter and his friends only excelled after joining Auror dept made things even worse. The final straw was a year ago when Dawlish crossed the line and made a rude comment about Ginny. They duelled and Potter thrashed him in the second floor corridor as if he was a green boy.

Dawlish was mean towards their batch but his dedication towards duty and Ministry was never doubted. Later he was promoted as law enforcement official (moved out of Auror Corps) and Potter was warned for attack on seniors. They never crossed paths before this case and things will only turn interesting now.

All the officials except the assigned five left the room. Mr Robards and Mr Wallace asked to contact them for anything necessary and they too departed. Hooper left first to Tonks residence followed by Peasegood who said he will come back in couple of hours from Hogsmeade.

‘What about Harry and Ginny, we should inform them about this. I would have contacted him but don’t have a means to’ said Ron. He knew Harry very well. Harry doesn’t want to be kept in dark about the issues if it concerns him or those he love and doesn’t want others to take decisions for him.

‘Hermione, do you have any way to contact them’ Arthur asked her knowing full well she has an answer.

‘We can contact their hotel and they will connect us with Harry or Ginny. All we have to do is go to Muggle London’ answered Hermione. She wanted to add more but restrained.

‘I sense a ‘but’ in your answer, Hermione, It’s been a long day. Save us all from these riddles and Tell us what you know’ said an annoyed Percy.

‘Well it takes nearly 15 hours from there to here by muggle way. Even if we contact them now, it will take a day for them to reach here. That’s the catch’ Hermione sighed.

‘Bloody hell, they really went on airplane’ exclaimed Ron

‘We can try and arrange some Portkeys if you can tell us exactly where they are’ reasoned Kingsley.

‘They asked me not to disclose their tour plan but this is an emergency, they are in South Africa Minister. I have their hotel address’ answered Hermione. She also wanted Harry and Ginny to come home as soon as possible. The presence of Harry in situations like these always improved confidence.

‘Great, I know South African Minister personally. I will contact him right away. Why don’t you give me the address?’ Kingsley asked her. He is happy at least the issue of bringing Potters home quickly had a solution.

Hermione checked her hand bag and took a pamphlet and passed it to Kingsley. He took it and left the room with Arthur in tow.

‘Go home Perce, have a few hour of sleep and come early. We are here and there’s not much we can do now’ Ron told his brother.

‘Seriously, sleep is not an issue now. I can stay with Hermione and coordinate with you all’ Percy said. He didn’t want to leave his family in these moments again.

‘Tomorrow will be a long day, Percy. Your help is most needed in the morning, after we find something tonight’ Hermione also added.

Percy got up with a sigh, asked to contact him for anything and left. Hermione asked Lisa Turpin to get the detained mail of Harry and called the Twins to come closer and started reading the report. Ron and Ernie sat opposite to her while Twins stood behind her and read from above her shoulder.

‘Hermione dear, can you read any faster, we are already finished’ Fred called after few moments.

‘Yes George, and they call her the brightest witch’ mocked George.

‘Fred, George I can’t concentrate with you bickering in my ears’. She pulled out her wand, muttered a spell and gave them another identical booklet saying ‘there go at your own pace, don’t eat my brain’.

‘Eat your brain’

‘Why would we do that?’

‘We don’t wish to be like you’

‘Besides who wants to be like you’

‘I can think of only one person and he is too thick to accept it’

‘May be part of your brain can do the trick. What do you say Gred’

‘That’s an excellent idea Forge. It will save our ears from all the bickering’

Hermione glared at both of them by the time they said only one person but couldn’t maintain it by now and smiled. Ron on the other hand turned red first but composed and said ‘Oi you two, you are supposed to help us. Not waste our time’ Ernie who was holding back till then burst out laughing followed by Hermione.

‘That’s enough, I needed it though’ Hermione said to Twins and turned to the report while twins sat beside her and started reading their copy.

After few minutes Hermione asked from her report ‘What can you say about Jenkins, Ron?

‘He is an Ok guy. Still a trainee though. Couple of year’s our junior. He does his work and doesn’t pry in unnecessary matters. That’s all I know about him.’ Ron said looking at her but she only nodded her head from the report.

‘What about those that interrogated the death eater families’ Hermione asked. This time she looked at Ron for his answer.

Ron looked back and answered ‘It’s not Dawlish if you are asking that. Williamson went for it along with a small group. Lisa was in that group’.

‘Who all went to the place where attack happened? There must be something there, it’s written there was a fight’ stated George as if concluding his point.

‘Yes and it also said they didn't use any Portkeys or they Apparated from the spot. So they used some other means’ Fred stated indicating his point.

Hermione took out a muggle note book and pen waved her wand and charmed them so that the pen is writing on it's own. She said to twins ‘you made a valid assumption and I think they thought about it’ pointed at the other two.

‘Dawlish, Williamson and four others went to spot. They said they checked the entire park and no portkey were used. There was a chance that they may have Apparated from another locations in the park’. Ernie answered them.

‘I went there when I went to check Andy’s house. There was nothing in the place of fight. I couldn’t find any clue’ Ron sighed.

Lisa entered the room with a floating sack of mail which interrupted Hermione from commenting. She turned to the other girl, looked at the sack with her, sighed and started reading again. Lisa dropped the sack on middle of the table, took something from her pocket placed it on the table and enlarged it.

‘Thanks Turpin. brought any snack’ Ron asked taking a Butter beer from enlarged case.

‘I am not your elf, Weasley’ Lisa snapped at him.

Hermione suddenly looked at Ron from her report and he raised his free hand in surrender. ‘I didn’t ask her to use any Elf, Mione’ Ron pleaded.

‘Elf.... Ron you went to Andy’s house right? Did you find Kreacher there?’ Hermione asked curiously. All the three who were storming their brains from evening looked at her in awe. She understood she got a point there.

‘Bloody hell, you are brilliant Mione. I didn’t find him there. In fact I am pretty sure he was not in the house. If he had anything to do with this I will strangle that piece of shit' Ron stated getting up from his seat and punching the table with his fist.

‘Ronald! How could you think like that? He was changed and even fought with us in the war. We don’t even know what happened to him. That attitude towards house elves should change’ Hermione rounded on him.

‘Oh come on, Hermione. Please don’t start about House elves again’ Ernie told her.

‘Hey, you two, biker at home. The point now is, where this Kreacher was. House elves don’t leave their house unless master orders’ reasoned Lisa.

‘He is not Andy’s Elf, he is Harry’s and Harry asked Kreacher to help Andy with Teddy. So Kreacher is staying at their house. I don’t think he will answer us’ sighed Hermione.

‘He won’t. Why will he after you coaxed him to become free’ retorted Ron which earned him a glare from Hermione.

Before they started again ‘Merlin, not again. We don’t have any more energy to listen to you. Please, let’s discuss task at hand’ Ernie pleaded them.

Hermione and Ron looked at each other for long minute and she went to her report while Ron glanced around the table and settled his look on Hermione.

After some time ‘what do you want us to do, Hermione? There’s no use sitting ideal until you complete that report’ Ernie asked her.

‘I am almost done. I think we should do few things before morning along with the assigned tasks’ Hermione replied.

‘We better start the assigned tasks now and finish quickly, and then we can have some time for others’ Ron stated not so wisely and got up.

Hermione gave him a filthy look for interrupting her and ordered‘Sit down Ronald. It’s better if you listen to me first. What I wanted to say before you interrupted was we should find Kreacher and check he has any information. We also should check accidental magic in past day and continuously monitor it. I am not sure but we can find something’ Hermione addressed everyone.

‘Well finding bout accidental magic is easy, we can rope in good old Mafalda. How can we contact the elf?’ Lisa asked

‘KREACHER’ shouted Ron in hope to find the old elf but nothing happened and he gave a defeated look at Hermione.

‘KREACHER’ Hermione also tried but the result was same. ‘I think we should check Grimmauld. Ron, Fred, George you are going there to check Harry’s mail, why don’t you also check for Kreacher?’ asked Hermione

‘That we will’ answered Fred.

‘It’s half past two now. We expect you in an hour. We will start with the pile here’ finished Hermione pointing the sack Lisa bought. Ron and Twins left the room after saying they will come back before that.

The remaining three started filtering Harry’s Mail. Arthur came in after some time and said Kingsley contacted the South African minister and he responded positively. Hermione asked him to go home and come back early to which he refused. The Weasley Patriarch conjured a comfy recliner near the table, took a few letters and sat down. After going thru some letters he stopped reading, sighed, removed his glasses, leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes.

Lisa felt bad looking at the state of Arthur. Ernie who was also observing him said ‘Even I am getting irritated reading this bullshit. It must be very hard for him going through that mail and reading that Ginny and Harry are some tart and Casanova’.

‘I don’t know what these morons think about them. I bet none of them knew anything about Harry or Ginny yet they declare they are not good together reading all the shit from papers and magazines’ blurted an irate Lisa, dropping the letter in her hands and leaned back.

‘It is Ok if they express their opinion but either they declare that Harry and Ginny made a blunder to choose the other or depict them as one of them trapped the other’ cried out an annoyed Hermione.

‘Well I think a nice tea is needed to lift our mood. Need a cup you both’ asked Ernie.

‘I need mine hot with two cubes of sugar’ replied Lisa.

‘I need one too’ added Hermione.

Few minutes later Ernie came back with tea and reasoned ‘Kidnapper planned this with caution. I don’t think we can find anything from this mail’.

‘I am not sure we can find anything either but what else can we do at this time’ answered Lisa

‘I think we investigate more from the kids view rather than Harry’s’ suggested Hermione.

‘The Kid’s an Orphan and his family is not famous either. From what we found there are no one that had any feud with his family. I don’t understand why they went after him when there are many other high profile targets’ Lisa asked them.

'Don't let Harry or Ginny hear you say that. They treat Teddy as their own. You know Ginny wanted to take Teddy along with them, Luna and I talked her out of it' Hermione warned her.

'I don't know much about the kid’s family but I strongly believe this is about Harry' stated Ernie.

'Well may be you are correct but I think we should also look into his family history' Lisa gave her opinion.

'He is son of Remus and Nymphadora Lupin. They were actively involved against Voldemort. His paternal grandparents died long ago. Tonks's dad died in the last year of war. Andromeda is from Black family but she cut ties with them when she married. I don't think this is a family issue, Lisa. This is to discredit or blackmail Harry. Oh, for Merlin’s sake, Teddy is God son of Harry and Ginny potter who are very influential and wealthy' reasoned Hermione.

'Yeah, this causes panic among public and papers will have a field day on Harry and Ginny' answered Ernie.

'They both won’t take this well. They will go to any length and not hesitate to fight the Ministry if needed. Mind you they will be backed by Weasleys and other prominent houses' explained Hermione

'Then that can be exploited to cause political unrest. If that’s true then this is a ploy against Ministry. Let's hope it’s not the worst. I pray to god the kid’s not harmed and released with some ransom' concluded Lisa.

‘I still think they must have done more. They only put four of the juniors to do some reading and two others as lookouts. We must be outside now, tracking those kidnappers not sitting here and reading this shit’ Ernie pointed the Ministry’s behaviour.

‘I agree, Ernie. Also from what I read in the report, they concluded they found no clues to work on. This can be interpreted in two ways. Either there are none as they said or they are ready to accept the worst possibility like a conspiracy. It’s clear they are hoping by morning the kidnapper will make an offer’ Hermione pointed the feeble work in this case.

‘How sure you are about the conspiracy, Hermione’. A voice suddenly called from the doorway. The three in discussionwere startled by that and Lisa spilled her tea over the table.

‘Minister, we didn’t know you were here. We are just discussing...’ Ernie shut up after Kingsley stopped him with his hands gesture. Hermione understood Kingsley wanted to hear from her but waited.

‘I wanted you in this case because you are very smart and can see in a way we don’t. You can tell me your point’ Kingsley told her.

‘Well as you heard, there is a possibility that this kidnapping is more than just what it looks like. There are some wizards and witches who were badly affected by recent ministry reforms and many branded Harry as the poster boy for that. They might have a hand in this’ Hermione answered him.

Kingsley understood she is smoothly accusing him for the turn of events but none of them planned or thought Harry will be regarded as root for the changes by public. Press projecting him as next Merlin added more fuel to their belief. ‘You know we never wanted that’ he all but whispered taking a seat at the table.

‘Yes, but you would have done better. We should have done more’ Hermione also whispered regretting her behaviour.

‘None of you are experienced politically and didn’t expect press to twist your wordings, Hermione. I couldn’t openly condemn them because of my limitations’ Kingsley tried to talk reason

‘Well, we all thought Harry was being noble as usual and not accepting credit. By the time we found what was happening, it was already late’ Hermione couldn’t hold herself anymore. She was almost in tears.

‘Most of you were very busy in making the laws and trying to get them passed without hitch. The public always need someone to look up to. It’s always easy to paint one a hero and let him stand for what they believe is best rather than they stand strong when it’s hardest. It also gives a leverage to put blame on him when they fail. We all are fortunate that it was Harry because he is far too noble to exploit them. There’s no use pining over the past, Hermione’ Arthur who was listening silently to the proceedings soothed her.

‘Only San and Neville openly pointed those reforms are a collective effort and not Harry’s alone. I know Harry more than anyone but I failed him there’ Hermione replied crying openly.

‘Gavin Hunt is far wise than most and anticipated the press to do something like that. As for Neville, he supported his best friend. Gavin’s life in Slytherin taught him many things, Hermione. If it helps you, neither Harry nor Ginny hold a thing against any of us’ Arthur told Hermione placing a comforting hand on her head.

Hermione looked at him and found he was neither lying nor just saying to make her feel better. She knew Harry and Arthur became close after war. Ginny was always close to her dad while Harry looked up to Arthur as a father figure and after their marriage Harry became the youngest son of their family. She excused herself and went out.

Hermione came back to find the other four seated at the table, Arthur and Kingsley are having tea while Ernie and Lisa are going through the letters.

'I believe you came to say something, Minister before you were side tracked by me' Hermione asked Kingsley taking her previous place.

'Ah, Yes Hermione. I came to share details about the Potters. And your doubts are required now' Kingsley said looking at her pointedly stressing the word doubt.

'Any new updates about them' asked Arthur.

‘Well, Peterson called back. He said his team are on the way to office and will send word with one official immediately when they locate the address. We decided to ask Goblins for help with Portkeys.' finished Kingsley.

'That's good. Goblins will not hesitate to help them. How are you planning to contact Gringotts' questioned Arthur?

'I am planning to send Percy immediately in the morning. I hope we find something before they are here. I cannot face them else' told Kingsley.

‘They won’t be pleased even if we find Teddy safe. They will probe how this happened in first place’ Hermione corrected him.

‘I need your help to explain them about this when they are here’ Kingsley looked at all of them hoping they are agreeing with him.

‘Well I will help you to explain them but don’t think I agree with what you did or done. I will not stand in between when Harry hexes you, Minister’ Hermione told him emphasising Minister.

Kingsley looked at her wide eyed and hoped it won't come to that situation. Arthur laughed while Lisa and Ernie were looking between Kingsley and Hermione. Kingsley composed himself and asked ‘So, Miss Granger, report your progress?’ rather sternly.

She observed him and answered ‘Weasley boys went to Potter’s house and yet to come back, we haven’t received any updates from Hogsmead, Diagon alley or Tonks House. We completed this half and about to start the other before you interrupted us’ sounding very official and picked a letter.

‘That’s not much. I expected better’ Kingsley immediately told her turning towards Arthur.

‘What more do you expect in two hours at night, Minister. I think you haven’t contacted Professor McGonagall yet which should have been done’ Hermione told him sarcastically.

Kingsley who was looking at Arthur suddenly turned towards Hermione and said ‘Hermione, thanks for reminding, I forgot about Minerva speaking with Ministrer. Come on Arthur, let’s not disturb the kids anymore’ Kingsley said getting up.

‘I let you know it’s not me who is disturbing them’ Arthur said getting up.

Kingsley left the room saying ‘Hermione, I suggest you contact certain Weasley boy or else he might get sidetracked’ and Arthur followed him smiling.

‘Hermione, did you jist flirt with the Minister’ Ernie blurted.

Hermione and Lisa looked at each other and then at Ernie and laughed. ‘Oh Ernie, that’s not flirting, it’s just silly banter. I know Kingsley as a friend before he became Minister’ Hermione told him laughing.

‘He was trying to lighten the mood after the little crying episode’ Lisa added looking at Hermione and she had the decency to feel embarrassed.

They went back to mail and nearly after half an hour Peasegood arrived and said he searched Hogsmead and found none suspicious. He also said he alerted three broomsticks, Hogs head Inn and went out to have a nap till morning.

At around quarter to four, Weasley boys arrived exhausted.

'We searched their house and mail. There were no threats, nothing related to Teddy or ransom' said Ron dejectedly.

'There's no sign of Kreacher either, Mione. I believe your doubt about him knowing something was correct’ Fred stated.

'Yeah, we also had a look at Andy's house. He is not there either' George added.

Then there are two missing or kidnapped here' Ernie concluded.

Hermione took the report and updated the findings. Ron enlarged the Butterbeer case and offered everyone and gave Hermione a muggle drink he brought from Harry's. Slowly one by one all of them dosed off around the table.

It was how Percy and Bill found them when he came at six in the morning and woke them.

'Look at them Perce, sleeping peacefully without any care in the world. Dad was thinking they are working their asses out here' Bill commented smirking

'I let you know we were really working and didn't know when we dosed off' Hermionetold replied sleepily.

'Easy there, Mione. Aren’t you picking fight with wrong Weasley' Bill countered.

'William Weasley I know you are not Ronald' Hermione shouted at him.

'Who said anything about Ronald, Hermione' Bill asked innocently. She blushed but Ron came to her rescue. 'Stop winding her up, Bill. Why are you here?'

'Oh little brother, I came to help you but Kingsley asked me to go with Percy and deal with the Goblins' Bill replied

'There's a meeting scheduled in half hour. Go home, freshen up, have something and come back. There's a long day ahead. Leave the report, Hermione'

'Where's dad, Perce' Fred asked

'He and Kingsley went to St Mungos. Get up and move everyone or you will be late', Percy ushered them out.

‘Someone has to stay here to co-ordinate with others. What if Peasegood or Hooper come back or someone tries to contact us’ Hermione asked Percy.

‘We sent Peasegood home and Hooper will be relieved and asked to report at the meeting. Williamson is on his way. We will hand over the report and leave to Gringotts. If you delay, we all will be late for the meeting. Go home and come quick’ Percy explained.

Lisa and Ernie left to their flats while Weasley boys and Hermione went to the Burrow.

Percy started reading the report ‘Hmm, they found a new thing, Bill. Kreacher’s also missing. I need to floo Mafalda, they pointed we didn’t check accidental magic yesterday’ Percy said and went to the fire place. They left for Gringotts after ten minutes when Williamson arrived.

HGHGHGHGHHGHG

An hour later, Harry and Ginny are sitting in the visitors Lobby of the Egypt's Gringotts branch waiting to meet Goblin, Rowktooth. They avoided physical exhaustion and conserved their energy by following the advice of Healer from South Africa.

‘What do you think would have happened, Harry. I hope it’s nothing serious’ Ginny asked looking at him. He felt her worry and knew he had to stay strong for both of them.

‘I couldn’t think of anything for certain, Gin. It must be something serious or they wouldn’t bother us' he told her. When she was not convinced, he added 'Don’t worry, Gin. We will be there in a couple of hours. I hope it’s nothing serious’ looking into her eyes.

He moved one hand around her waist, hugged her to his middle and kissed her on top of her head. She rested her head on his shoulder and tried to calm down but she had this weird feeling which she hadn’t felt in couple of years. She refused to acknowledge it but knew something bad happened or is about to happen to her family. She is picking almost same feelings from Harry and knew they couldn’t help it. All she want to do is reach home immediately and have a good look at all her family and friends and make sure they are good.

‘Our friends and family faced the War and came out alive. There are no death eaters now and I don’t think it is happening again. They are good and strong, Gin, Let’s hope nothing bad happened’ Harry said moving his fingers soothingly through her hair.

‘That’s all we can do know. Will it ever be normal for us?’ she asked looking into his emerald eyes. The answer that came to his mind immediately was 'yes' but it felt like an empty promise even to himself. She saw the conflict on his face and asked ‘Promise me, you will not pull some stupid noble act again for whatever reason. Anything there, we are facing it together’.

He turned sideways and placed both of his hands on her cheeks. Looking into her dark chocolate eyes, he replied with equal determination and sincerity ‘I already promised you, Gin. If you want to know again ‘I love you and I have no intention to leave you ever, no matter what. You are the most important person... no strike that, you are part of me, Gin, the reason of my happy life. You make me complete. I love you and always will, never doubt that’.

She was moved by his words and happy tears leaked from her eyes by his truthful answer and the feelings she felt from him. He gently rubbed the tears from her cheeks lovingly. She cupped his cheeks and whispered ‘thank you love’.

He slowly moved forward looking into her eyes and gently touched her lips with his whispering ‘No, thank you love’. They sat there whispering loving and encouraging words to each other. After some time a goblin came and took them inside.

Reviews 11
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear